[SP-F1] A Day In The Cave COMPLETED

I was strolling around in a park when I noticed that something was out of place. There was a patch of bushes that were missing and I instantly noticed that. I decided to check it out to find a button that would teleport me. Mmm~ This looks interesting... Looks like it was spawned not too long ago when there was an error with the system. I thought as I examined the surroundings. After a moment, I decide to press the button to be teleported to an area that no one has gone to before. After pressing, I was teleported. My eyes were suddenly engulfed by darkness after the glare from the teleportation disappeared. I was able to see some areas but not others. Maybe I could discover some treasure or loot here! I thought and started exploring the caves. After turning right on a cave intersection, I was able to see some sort of crystal hanging from the ceiling. Maybe it was something worth grabbing. I thought as I tried to find a way to reach the top of the ceiling.

ID: 21799

LD: 17+1=18 SUCCESS

I found a rope clinging from the ceiling to the top of the cave. I wonder how this got here. Were my thoughts when I tugged on the rope to check how sturdy it was and to be sure that the rope wouldn't collapse on me. Seems tight enough. I climbed up the rope easily and started tugging at the crystal. Somehow, the crystal was easily pulled out by me as it was hanging loosely from the ceiling. Well... this could prove to be useful. I thought as I climbed down from the rope and took the rope with me as well by cutting it. I smiled and continued to explore the rest of this gigantic cave full of mysterious and mobs that I would soon discover... and also having to deal with them as well.

+1 Crystal (MAT)

+1 Rope

Inventory:

1X Crystal (MAT)

1X Rope

Finally after continuing into the depths of the cave, the brightness of the area seems to decrease when I noticed that the crystals I gathered earlier can light up areas since it was very bright. I instantly pulled out the crystal from my pop-up inventory and held it up so I can see the area better. Having seen nothing that deserved my interest, I continued moving on. Suddenly, I heard water... Water?! In a teleported cave? I thought with doubts. Very rarely would one be able to find any connections from here to the outside world, but here, there was water. I ran toward the direction in which water was coming from when I see a statue standing outside of a closed door. I studied the statue when suddenly, it pulled out a sword from his stone container and held a posture... an attacking posture that I was used to seeing. Through habit, I pulled out my sword right after it did and continued toward attacking posture.

Goldenarroz (25/25)

Statue (13/13) [+1 MD for seeing in the dark]

ID: 21803

BD: 3 MISS

MD: 10 CRITICAL SUCCESS

The statue made the first move with more speed than I expected it to have. The area was dimly lit resulting in me not being able to dodge its attack correctly, the statue jabbed me heavily in my stomach and caused me to fall to the ground. I looked up and tried to attack it, but the statue held still and my attack did no damage seeing that it was made of stone. Guess, I need to use a more powerful attack. I thought as I backed off and prepare for my next attack. I held out my crystal and tried not to drop the precious item as I ran forward for my next attack in attempt to deal damage to this gigantic piece of stone that could move. Very strange and eerie... 

Goldenarroz (22/25) [+1 DMG NXT ATT]

Statue (13/13) [+1 MD for seeing in the dark]

ID: 21824

BD: 8 SUCCESS

MD: 10 CRITICAL SUCCESS

The statue stayed standing there... not moving. It was either trying to loosen my guard or waiting for me to make my move. I will not let my guard down, after waiting for quite a large portion of time, I sprung at it. Upon pulling my sword, I realize that the statue's eyes grew red and that was the only weakness the statue had. I need to attack its eyes! As disgusting as that was if it was on a real person, but here, a statue would not be as disgusting and it didn't expect me to find its weakness so quick. Upon attacking its eyes and dealing it pain. It growled an ugly growl and punched me right back. The attack was unblockable no matter how hard I tried. The punch had too much force and I took the blow right into my unprotected face, sending me flying into the walls of the cave and also having pain inflicted onto me. I grinned a determined grin and forced myself to stand up and hold up my sword so that I could show strength to loosen the statue's guard and prepare for my next attack which was coming soon.

Goldenarroz (19/25)

Statue (8/13) [+1 MD]

ID: 21828

BD: 7 SUCCESS
MD: 3+1=4 FAILURE

This time, the statue was impatient and rushed me directly in order to get a hit off. Luckily, my guard was up and I jumped up just before it was about to strike with its right fist. It missed me by inches and hit the wall behind me to get his hand stuck in there. I smiled. Exactly what I wanted. I thought as I came down from the higher part of the cave after a front flip in midair. I came back behind the golem and jabbed my sword in it with extreme power only to be able to do basic damage since it was protected by amazing armor that I could not  break through. The golem growled in frustration and tugged at its arm with extreme power to finally become free of being captive of the wall. The statue was extremely frustrated and angry at me. It might do a great deal of damage if I do not keep my guard up.

Goldenarroz (19/25)

Statue (4/13) [+1 MD] 

ID: 21853

BD: 5 FAILURE

MD: 9+1=10 CRITICAL SUCCESS

Just as I was thinking about how dangerous the fists of the golem statue was, it charged at me, not giving me anytime to react to the punch which resulted straight into my head. I was forced back and was smashed into the wall from the force and power of that attack. I moaned and tried to recover before the statue could do anymore harm that it had already done. I had become weaker from that attack but I was determined to keep on going and never give up so I picked up the rapier that I dropped when I was smashed against the wall of the cave and held it at my eye level so I could attempt to land a good hit. I charge at the statue's eyes but it was aware that I was attacking and just as I was about to hit its eyes, its head rotated and instead of his eyes, I hit the back of his head which was protected from stone. I frowned and was shocked at the sudden turn of head (literally). Didn't know it could do this. I thought as I backed up from the golem to avoid anymore damage that could possibly be dealt to me when I wasn't paying attention.

Goldenarroz (16/25) [+1 DMG]

Statue (4/13) [+1 MD]

ID: 21859

BD: 7 SUCCESS

MD: 3+1=4 FAILURE

I held my rapier high and took a moment to enjoy how incrediably handsome I must've looked at that moment when I was full of confidence and stunning energy. I raise my rapier above my head and waited for the golem statue to attack and it did. When it came to punching distance, it got ready to instantly knock my brain out, but I was too prepared for that. Instead of jumping like I normally do, I ducked underneath his attack just when its fist was an inch ahead of me. The golem statue was slow to react and I purge up and stabbed its eyes directly with my rapier. Got ya! I thought as I pushed the blade in a bit more with even more force this time. Finally, the red light of its eyes disappeared and there was about 2 minutes of silence and no action while I held my blade against the eyes of the statue. Finally, the statue exploded into millions of crystals as it dies.

Goldenarroz (16/25)

Statue (0/13) DEAD

LD: 5+1=6 NO LOOT

I was disappointed by the fact that I was unable to receive any loot from that battle. However, I was able to receive 1 MAT and now, I have to ability to explore further into the cave and eventually find the exit of this chamber to the outside world.

+1 MAT

Inventory:

2X MAT

1X Rope

I ran towards the gigantic door that I was sure that there was running water of some sort hidden behind it. I tried to push the door open but there was no use. I sighed in disappointment when I looked down and saw plate. A pressure plate! I thought excitedly. These could be used to trigger traps, but here it was probably to open the door in this weak dungeon. I stepped on it and the door open slowly with a loud grinding noise and when it finally stopped opening, I hurried past the door and when the door closed behind me, I panicked behind I didn't see a pressure plate on this side of the door. I sighed and studied my surroundings. Sure enough, there was running water. There was a stream-like body of water and looked clean enough. This part of the cave was more grand than the part where I just fought in. I ran toward the stream, having been able to breath easier now. Upon seeing my reflection, I washed my face and hands so I could rest and recover from the heavy punches I took to the face in the battle against the statue.

Having rested for about an hour, I continued on my journey when I saw a crystal located in the hands of a statue. This statue was a statue of the demon... This place is starting to creep me out now! I thought. But the crystal looked very VERY tempting and I decided to try and grab it from the crystal in a quick move.

ID: 21891

LD: 16+1=17 SUCCESS

I sneaked toward the statue hoping to not trigger any traps and finally succeeded in gaining the crystal. Not bad of loots in this cave. I thought happily and continued to walk past the statue. But I kept having the feeling that I was being followed, and when I looked back, there was no one.....

+1 MAT

Health +1 (17/25)

Inventory:

3X MAT

1X Rope

Having been walking around for a while now, I decide to sit down and have a quick rest before continuing. I found an area that seemed safe and clean enough for me to rest in and tried to think of a plan to escape this area. Suddenly, I thought of something. If there was a stream here, then the water must have come from open land! That means, if I continue to follow the path of the stream, I will be able to find open ground and therefore be able to clear the cave and escape! I thought with excitement. But... The stream could go on for miles! After a while, I decided to stick with that plan and follow the stream. It wasn't as if I had another idea. When I stood up, I saw something shiny on the other side of the stream and decide to check it out. It was a crystal! If I was going to escape this cave... I might as well find some loot to take with me. I jumped over the stream and attempted to pull the crystal out of the cave wall with sheer power using my hands.

ID: 22155

LD: 4+1=5 FAILURE

I tugged really hard with all my power but was unable to release the crystal from the wall. I sighed in disappointment and having been committing 10 minutes of my time into this, I knew that I might as well give up and find a different crystal along the way. I looked around, the crystal lit the place up a bit... and I continued walking into the darkness of the cave hoping to escape the dungeon...

+1 Health (18/25)

Inventory:

3X MAT
1X Rope

After exploring the cave system, I came across a skeleton. Seems virtual enough. I thought, having been spooked enough by this cave. I looked around the skeleton, not being able to find anything of use. Finally, as I was getting ready to leave the area, I saw something shiny in the midst of the bony body. I looked at it, unsure of what it was. Ugh... I hope this is worth it. I thought as I reached into the stomach of the skeleton.

ID: 22189

LD: 15+1=16 SUCCESS

I was happy to have pulled out a bronze coin from inside the skeleton's stomach. Rest in peaces. I thought with a smile, happy with what I found in this white body of a decomposing NPC who was probably stuck in here and have given up. I looked up and continued following the stream to what I hoped would finally be the exit of this terrifying place.

+1 Health (19/27)

+1 Coin (MAT)

Inventory:

4X MAT

1X Rope

I've been strolling around the cave with no sense of direction at all. I looked around the cave for any signs of an exit but was unable to find anything that would perk my interest. However, there was something shining in the midst of the river. I looked down inside the body of water to find another bronze coin? It was pretty deep down the river and if I didn't time my grab correctly, the coin would probably wash away.

ID: 22216

LD: 11+1=12 FAILURE

I reached down when there was a sudden current. I attempted to grab the coin when it went with the current but it was no use. I sighed in regret that I hadn't noticed the coin quicker and dried my hands off on my cloak so I could continue walking toward the end of the stream where, hopefully, the exit of the dungeon awaits me.

+1 Health (20/29)

Inventory:

4X MAT
1X Rope

Having been strolling around for quite a while, I had been feeling quite tired and looked for a place to nap and recover some of my health quickly before an ambush or anything of the sort could come my way. These ambushes are quite common in these types of dungeons. I looked around to find an empty opening in the cave wall. Perfect! Look there is even a golden coin in there! I thought in excitement.

ID: 22289

LD: 9+1=10 FAILURE

I looked at the gold when I noticed that it was just something similar to the color of gold. Oh well~ at least I can nap now for a while. I made myself comfortable in the cave and used my cloak as a blanket to cover myself before drowsing to sleep and recovering my heath and stamina in the process of taking a nap.

Inventory:

4X MAT
1X Rope

After Golden woke up from his nap, he woke up to find that his health bar was full. He continued walking through the cave and his cloak blended in with the environment of the area. Golden slowly and quietly walked through the cave before seeing a killer bat chilling by the roof of the cave. That is bound to give me some loot right? I thought as I studied it's posture...

ID: 22386

BD: 5 (0 DMG)

MD: 9 (1 DMG)

Golden walked silently and eeriely toward the gigantic bat before suddenly grabbing his blade and swiping it in a vertical motion. The bat was able to spot the attack using its hyper-powered ears and come back with an attack. Golden was hit square in the stomach before recovering back to his spot without any hesitation or sign of pain.

Goldenarroz (30/31) [+1 DMG NXT ATT]

Killer Bat (16/16)

ID: 22796

BD: 8 [4+1=5 DMG]

MD: 10 [3-2=1 DMG]

Golden didn't care about this filthy little bat. It could attack all it wanted but Golden was too good defensively to let the bat deal massive damage to him. He used his cloak to blend in to the darkness before he realized that the bat could use hyper sonic detection methods to detect him no matter how hidden he remained in the safety of the darkness. However, even when he recognized his mistake, he was too late and the bat sky-dived towards him for some damage. Golden cursed as the bat made contact. Luckily, he rose his shield up quick enough to absorb some of the damage that was caused to him. He raise his rapier from behind and attacked the bat in surprise recovery rate. The contact was made and the bat struggled to dodge the blade from dealing damage to it. It flew up to the roof of the cave and waited for a good opportunity to attack again. It's too high... I can't reach it without a long ranged weapon. Golden thought as he studied to movements of the killer bat.

Goldenarroz (29/31)

Killer Bat (11/16)

ID: 22799

BD: 10 [6 DMG]

MD: 10 [3-2=1 DMG]

Golden lifted up his rapier to try and attempt damage upon the opposition once again. He grinned as the bat charged towards him. Mistake... He thought as he prepared to strike. Suddenly, the bat made an extremely unexpected turn into the right of Golden. Golden was surprised as the kill bat bit him right in the stomach unexpectedly. He growled in pain and out of instinct, pulled out his rapier and counter attacked. To his surprise, the attack landed and dealt extremely pain and damage to the bat, sending it through and air and eventually crashing into the wall of the cave. Golden grinned once again on his success. He returned his blade into its container and kept a close eye on the bat... Wondering what its next moves will be.

Goldenarroz (28/31)

Killer Bat (5/16)

ID: 22954

BD: 3 [0 DMG]

MD: 4 [0 DMG]

Golden kept his concentration as he stared at the bat which would surely soon attack him once it runs out patience. He gripped his rapier as the bat charged toward him. Having had experience in head-on combat, Golden secretly grinned in confidence as he easily dodged the attack and prepared for a counter but the bat was too fast and flew to the top of the cave immediately. Golden didn't have an opportunity to launch and bring the sword down on the bat before it got away and prepared for its next attack as well. Golden felt the heat of the cave around him and felt a drop of sweat dripping down his head. He was determined to end this one quick.

Goldenarroz (28/31) [+1 DMG]

Killer Bat (5/16)

ID: 22955

BD: 2 [0 DMG]

MD: 1 [0 DMG]

Golden gripped his blade tightly with the force of his hands when the bat attacked faster than he thought it would. Golden was known for his good reflexes to dodge attacks and this one was no exception. He easily dodged the attempted that the bat had made on him and rolled out of the way. He wasn't given an opportunity to strike with a quick counter since the bat's speed was way too good for him. Golden was out of ideas and he had to end this battle quick. I need to approach this battle in a different way. He thought before raising his sword to prepare for an attack.

Goldenarroz (28/31) [+1 DMG]

Killer Bat (5/16)

ID: 22956

BD: 9 (6 DMG)

MD: 8-1=7 (1 DMG)

Golden knew that he needed to prevent the bat from dealing any more damage. He rose his blade and prepared to strike when the bat comes instead of dodging the attack. He was happy when he struck the bat straight on with the tip of his blade, causing the bat to fall before bursting into millions of tiny digital pieces. Golden smiled... He knew that he was closer to finally being able to escape this dreaded and dark cave. He checked to see if there were any loot and prepared to set off, looking for the exit of this darn cave.

ID: 22957

LD: 6+1=7

Golden was disappointed but he didn't give to much care when he found out that the bat only had one material on it. He walked away after claiming the material which would be helpful in the future... but for now, he wants to escape the place as soon as possible without any distractions.

+1 MAT

Inventory:

5X MATS

1X Rope

After a while, Golden could feel... that he was getting closer to the exit... It was one of 'em moments when he had a sense that he was doing something right. All dungeons have bosses at the end of them. Golden realized as he approached the end of the cave system. He paused and looked around, no bosses yet. He sat down to have a quick sandwich that he had managed to bring that morning and luckily he did bring it. He sighed as he took a bite upon the ham sandwich and took a moment to enjoy it before finishing it with haste. Afterwards, he decided that he's not energetic enough to bring a boss to its doom so he decided to take a nap to recover some of the energy first. Golden smiled as he dreamt on...

After the nap, Golden walked slowly toward the direction where he think the exit is. Upon reaching the exit, it slowly became lighter and lighter until he was almost there when he heard a roar. Golden froze. Darn, I thought I was going to get out without combat. Golden turned around and saw a bat. Roar from a bat? Golden asked himself when the bat's eyes glowed red and it became a mutated half bat half man that he's never seen before. It was bigger than all the bats he's laid his eyes upon. Golden's mouth formed an O and he quickly pulled out his blade from instinct.

Goldenarroz (37/37)

Man Bat (25/25)

ID: 24063

BD: 6 (6 DMG)

MD: 7-1=6 (1 DMG)

Golden reacted quick enough to attack first with his rapier. The blade slashed the bat in its body straight on and it moaned in pain as the contact was made. Golden smiled as he prepared to retreat when the bat, itself, was launched onto him. Golden was surprised by such a physical attack from the bat and only had time to put up his shield which was exactly what he managed to do, using the thorns on his shield to his advantage. The bat retreated after the attack and Golden picked up his rapier from the ground to attack again.

Goldenarroz (36/37)

Man Bat (17/25)

ID: 24457

BD: 10 (8 DMG)

MD: 5-1=4 (0 DMG)

Golden was prepared for his attack next. Golden held his blade by his side and charged up upon the bat creature. Golden started humming a tune to distract the bat from using its supersonic vision against him. "I say heyyeyaaeyaaeyae, What's going on!" To his surprise, the method actually worked as the bat struggles to see where Golden was coming from. It was hit by Golden's blade in the back easily. Golden stopped his humming and grinned as the man-bat was sent to the ground from the force of that attack. Golden shrugged as the bat's attack attempt proved to be quite useless and easily dodged by Golden's acrobatic and evasive skills that proved to be quite vital in lots of battles.

Goldenarroz (36/37)

Man Bat (9/25)