[PP-F2] - Boars gunna get reckt 2.0

After having almost gotten completely bowled over by a very apologetic Carmine, Thorrissia had just about managed to forgive the red haired player for her slight mishap and had accepted the hand of friendship. The now every so slightly dusty girl staggered to her toes and began to thwack the dirt hatefully from her clothing. "Ew. Mud." She cursed, brushing the final coating of filth away from her fingers. After her attire had been suitably looked after, Thorry turned her eyes back onto Carmine once more. "So, what did you say about hanging out again? I was a little preoccupied with the dry cleaning." She shrugged, still looking just a tiny bit miffed, although a lot less so than earlier. 

Carmine was excited to have met someone new so soon, and on a Floor so foreign to her as well. Perhaps she'd make good company? Those thoughts floating through Carmine's mind proved to be somewhat true as Thorrissia had already made her chuckle, even if just slightly and most in guilt for trampling the poor girl. Furrowing her brows, frowning a bit, Carmine chewed on her bottom lip. "Sorry." The woman muttered, tilting her head at Thorrissia in order to inspect her, to see if any mud had been left after the girl's attempts to clear her clothing. 

"Ah~ Yeah, I was wondering if you wanna go beat up some animals with me or something like that." Carmine shrugged as well, flipping crimson locks over one of her shoulders idly. She hadn't thought she'd encounter someone so early in her travels, so Carmine really didn't have anything planned that involved a group of two. Though, MAT hunting or even just animal rekking didn't sound so bad. Especially with company that almost already proved to be a least a little humorous, possibly even moreso later on.

"Don't worry about it." Thorry muttered gruffly in response to Carmine's apology, roughly shrugging off the incident as if it had never happened and focussed her stormy green eyes upon the scarlet haired woman who looked to be perhaps a decade older than herself, or a little less. Thorry wasn't really accustomed to making friends, but seeing as Carmine looked relatively unthreatening, why the heck not. She stood solidly for a moment, curiously studying the other woman as if trying to read her in a similar manner that a person might read a book, before responding "Sure. Why the hell not?" With a light shrug of her shoulders and a cool customer attitude. The brunette shoved her hands into her pockets, tilting her head skywards and focussing on a possibly very interesting cloud. "So, anywhere in particular you want to go?" Thorrissia asked with interest, fascinated by the new comer. "If you like, we can go and try and find some treasure traps to bust open while we fight? I've heard you can sometimes find a few chests out in the field if you look in the right places?" The brunette suggested casually, leaning easily against the very statue she'd earlier been crouching underneath. 

Carmine nodded, understanding that the other female player could care less about what happened now, far more interested in hunting as she was a few moments ago. Eager to get into the fields, Carmine shifted her weight to and fro from foot to foot not really sure how much longer she could remain standing still. "Enough small talk." The twenty-six year old blurted, nudging Thorrissia playfully. "We should def look for some treasure, I've got a scar that could qualify me as a pirate anyways." She lifted a finger, tapping twice at the part of her pale skin that'd become tainted due to a personal accident she had no interest in explaining. One, straight, almost perfectly shaped, light pink cut ran down her eye and grooved itself into her skin; which on Carmine's behalf was her fault for picking at the cut whenever the flesh attempted to heal with a brown, crusty scab.

"As for places..." Carmine began, sticking her tongue out in concentration. "anywhere will suffice. The outcome depends on our luck, after all~" Twrirling in place, quite satisfied and what was along with what was going to take place, Carmine moved closer to her new friend. With the pat of the other's head, Carmine glanced down at the other female once in front of her and smiled wickedly. "What shall I call my fellow partner? Hmm?" The twenty-six year old moved the hand she'd used to pat Thorrissia, gently stroking a strand of soft, brown hair before letting go upon reaching the tip. Green orbs settled on her own movement, Carmine ceased to lay eyes on those before her until the overly-friendly gesture of her's had been completed.

Thorrissia was a little surprised by the friendly shove from the older girl, although she did not feel adverse to the gesture. It's just she wasn't used to a huge amount of physical contact with those she was unfamiliar with, and probably looked a little startled. When the red headed girl jokingly mentioned her scar, a small smile split the brunette's small pink lips, revealing a row of cheeky pearly whites beneath. "Well, it's not quite as impressive, but I guess I have a battle scar that could count me in as a cabin boy." She joked, pointing to the small discoloured slice just above her lip. "Apples and gambling." Thorrissia shrugged with a knowing smirk, as if this explained the entire story behind the incident. 

"Well then let's just wonder around randomly and hope we find something. Seems to work for me." Thorrissia suggested with a small shrug. She felt a little odd being fondled by the red haired woman, considering the fact they had only met about five minutes ago, and the strange display of affection left the brunette feeling ever so slightly uncomfortable. "​Uhhh, Thorrissia. My name is Thorrissia." She muttered almost unintelligibly, trying not to look ever so slightly violated by the previous few seconds. "So, um, grinding. Shall we uh go and um, kill some things?" Thorry said, moving quickly towards the gate in order to change the focus of whatever the hell just happened.

Aww, lil Thorry is like a puppy. Getting stroked naw. 

Almost instantly Carmine noticed the discomfort on Thorrissia's side, though the woman could care less and continued to invade the other's physical space. Those kind of things didn't bother her, so she didn't expect the actions to effect others or even be deemed as odd. Though Carmine couldn't take a hint, she did have a motherly six sense; thus, the twenty-six year old backed up a few spaces and let the female player speak. "Oh, really?" Carmine squinted, taking an observant look at the marking Thorrissia had decided to show, one that she hadn't noticed until now. As if approving the scar, Carmine nodded slowly and returned her eyes to normal with a few blinks. "Cute~ I like it. Sounds like a real battle went on." Without a hint of sarcasm, moreso tinted with amusement, Carmine spoke lightheartedly.

Thorrissia's reactions once she'd come closer to the girl again, only to touch her hair, caused Carmine to chuckle. She simply skipped behind a nervous Thorrissia, nothing that they were now actually hatching out their plans to go beat up monsters. "Was I too friendly?" Carmine wondered aloud, hoping she wasn't and that if she was she'd have to change her approach towards people in the near future. If something was wrong, if there was a flaw of her's, Carmine wanted to know of it.

"Uh no, it's not that. I'm just, not really a people person y'know?" The brunette explained as they made their way towards the town exit, feeling ever so slightly embarrassed. She nervously brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear and began to fiddle anxiously with her sword. She didn't want to make Carmine think that she was antisocial or rude, but she was just easily made uncomfortable. "So, uh, what brought you up to floor two? Not the best of holiday destinations down here." The brunette asked with genuine curiosity as they began to descend down the rocky slopes. She herself had come here to maybe get a little grinding done and take out a few monsters, but sometimes other people had much more interesting reasons for travelling places. The air in this floor was rather bitter and uncomfortable, so enduring it was an unusually bold choice just for fun. Maybe Carmine had an interesting tale to tell that would make their journey just that bit more interesting.

Carmine shrugged, not really understanding the "not being a people person" concept but wanting to make Thorrissia feel comfortable around her. Not being used to anything other than being overly-friendly, the behavior was a bit strange for Carmine though she accepted it nonetheless, being an understanding person. After all she was trying to make a new friend, no need to do things that they didn't like. "Sure." Making their way down bump, uneven grounds proved to be a little difficult for a tall Carmine who felt quite unbalanced and feared falling over though made herelf appear as if she were having the time of her life. Sticking her tongue out in concentration as she stared at the ground in front of her to ensure her safety with each step, Carmine began to chew on her bottom lip as she thought about how to answer the female's question.

"I wanted to see if anyone else came on this floor. Plus, being stuck on Floor 1 def gets boring really quickly, I'm having second thoughts about this game honestly. Everything's so... old now. What do you think about Aincrad?" Carmine had made a game out of her odd style of walking on such a rocky path, and fell behind only a few seconds behind Thorrissia as she childishly skipped along rather than walk like a normal person. "Oh! I also really love Urbus so far, its style is gorgeous, and pretty awesome too. Makes me feel like I traveled back in time or something."

Thorrissia gave a small nod occasionally as she listened to Carmine's explanation, but kept her focus mainly on the rocky terrain. Being of a decent enough level to not get easily winded, the trek wasn't giving her too much trouble, but all the same, she didn't want to trip on a stone and collapse in a heap upon the ground. That would be rather embarrassing. "What do I think about Aincrad?" The brunette let the question play off of her lips as she pondered the answer. It was a little more complex than a simple one sentenced answer. "That's tricky I suppose." The girl responded slowly, kicking a rock out of her path. "​The scenery here is far more incredible than I'd ever have gotten to see in real life, and there have been some moments that... were probably worth getting stuck in here for, but I'd like to go home, if I can." She said quietly, thinking of her family members. The faces that she was so unlikely to see again. The somber aura that was starting to collect around the young warrior was quickly dispelled though, when she saw something of interest in the distance. 

"Boar." Thorrissia stated suddenly, pointing at a small leathery tusked creature roaming around the mountain base, snuffling at a few stray sproutings of grass upon the cliff side. "How about we catch us some bacon? I don't think Mr Piggy is going to stand much of a chance against the two of us.

It seemed that Thorrissia planned to stay on her feet as well, both female's eyes glued to the ground beneath them as they hiked up and down bumpy trails in search of some boars to rek. "You're right, it kinda is." Though Carmine would easily know the answer to her question anytime of any day, if you really pondered upon the question for a long enough time more than a few answers would pop up, leaving you to pick out only one; and the most important answer, that is. "Yeah... Going home would be nice, eh?" Her voice far from gloomy, Carmine still was confused on whether or not she wanted to get out and go home or stay for a little while longer. After all she'd found people she really liked and they were much different from her old friends, better than them honestly. Losing all her friends now would be hard to get over.

"Huh?" The twenty-six year old's head perked up as she heard the word of the mob they'd been looking for. "Perfect. Everyone loves bacon~" Carmine rubbed her hands together excitedly, jumping giddily from foot to foot. She equipped her Pugio dagger with the flick of a finger and then pulled the small, but deadly blade from its leather protection around her waist. "If I may?" Carmine took a look at Thorrissia and winked before rushing towards the boar to unleash her wrath on the poor "piggy", leaving her companion behind to catch up.

Carmine 19/19 HP

Thorrissia 32/32 HP

Boar #1 16/16 HP (loot and mat drop available)

ID 25423

BD 10 (aww yeah dats what's up. get rekt son)

Carmine 19/19 HP (-0 HP)

Thorrissia 32/32 HP (-0 HP)

Boar #1 12/16 HP (-4 HP)

LVL 8, 19 HP, 2 DMG

STATS LOCKED

*Controlling this boar like a baws, m'kay? ;3

ID: 25600

BD: 9 [+ 1 DMG] [total damage 7]

MD: 7 [-1 = 6] 

A small amused little smirk made its way onto Thorry's face when Carmine said that everyone loved bacon. It was nice to share a bit of a laugh with somebody. "Yeah, be my guest. I'll back you up." The brunette shrugged as the red haired woman pointed excitedly towards a rather aimless looking boar. The young warrior took her time arriving in order to let Carmine wreck her fury out on the creature. As soon as her grinding companion had taken a slash at the creature, the chestnut haired swordswoman withdrew Volundraesia from its proud position on her back and smashed the blade in a cleaver like fashion into the boar's side, dealing a pretty decent amount of damage. A furious squeal erupted from the monsters mouth and the pig slashed its tusks upwards towards Thorrissia's exposed calf muscles. Whilst she saw the attack coming, the girl was not quite able to move out of the way in time and ended up with an unfriendly looking orange line running across her leg. "Switch!

Thorrissia [30/32]

Carmine [19/19]

Boar [5/16]