[PP-F1] Town of Beginnings (Hasai)

Sako felt like she was weak, and she needed to get stronger. For that to take place, she needed to brave the world outside. She kept a steady hand on her sword, and looked around the Town of Beginnings. She decided today would be the day that she would exit the safe zone. She walked around the town, and looked for someone to help her achieve her goal. She gripped her sword's handle, and waited by the exit of town, for someone to help her fight this wicked world.

Youno was wandering around on floor one, but stopped as she noticed a little girl, as she gripped her sword, she saw the girl about to step out of the town, and she quickly walked over, she was fairly low in level, only level 1-2. She stopped her before saying, Let me help you girly. She could easily see her username, Sako... However, she knew sako could not see hers, as she was hiding it. She waved, and started to walk towards the field. She gripped her sword, and waited for Sako to reply to her comment.

then sako saw a girl walking towards her she was afraid but kept a smile on her face and walked to that girl she was a beginner and did not know her username, "Do you want to form a party?" while sako was waiting she checked her inventory and saw that she had no money!!she was Scared that she wouldent say yes not becouse of but that she had no money or items,then she straitend her hair and played with her skirt,she also thought mabie that girl would give weapons to her.she hoped and hoped and got....

Youno noticed the girls, question. She let out a laugh, Of course I can form a party with you! She opened her HUD and opened the party interface, then she walked invited Sako into a party, now Sako could see her username was, 'Hasai' Youno being her real name. Youno smiled widely, and started out to the field, she saw a low level boar, and pointed at it, You won't get any loot since it is not even close to half of my hp, but try defeating that by yourself, while I work on finding items for you to have. Youno herself faced a higher hp boar, and pulled out her rapier, and ran at the monster. She activated her sword skill, 'Pounding Heart' and... frowned, as the giant boar side stepped her attack. Then it ran at her, and she smirked as it hit her. It did barely any damage, and she was ready for her next attack. Meanwhile, the small boar, ran at Sako. It made its mark, and caused her to loose 1 hp point. She kept an eye on Sako's health.

ID: 21810

BD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Miss!)

MD: 7

ID: 21815

MD: 8

HP list:

Players: 

Hasai 29/31

Damage: 6

ACC: 1

MIT: 0

Effects:

Bleed: 1

Sako 6/7

Damage: 2

ACC: 0

MIT: 0

Monsters:

Little Boar 2/4

Damage: 1

Big Boar 17/17

ID:21811

BD:7

Sako ran at the boar as Hasai told her. She chose the small one, as she was commanded and pulled back her curved sword, she slashed the beast, and made a hit! She caused some points! She jumps back and see what the boar does! the boar turned and ran after her. she was scared but knew she could do it! she gripped her sword, to prove to this death game that she could do it. She could beat this game. She could grow stronger as a person.. She could do this.

ID: 21816

ID: 21817

BD: 1

Youno ran at the boar, and she missed yet again. She cursed under her breath, as she let the boar hit her, and checked to see how Sako was doing. Sako was fighting quite well for a girl her age, and she grimaced as the boar hit her yet again, however, this time Sako seemed ready for it. She looked back at the boar she was fighting, and gave it an evil stare, â€‹You are such a nuisance. She gripped her deathly looking rapier, and readied herself to attack yet again.

HP list:

Players: 

Hasai 27/31

Sako 5/7

Monsters:

Little Boar 2/4

Damage: 1

Big Boar 17/17

ID: 21818

BD: 5

sako tried her best but missed her attack she thought she was going to lose there.she was so scared she stoped and fell to ground she was about to give up.She had a smile,but it was turning into a grin she got really sad and started to cry she grabed a grip and said out loud 'IM THROUGH"as she cried she thought i can still do this.then she stood up to face the boars next attack,but she said to herself quitly i got this and looked and said you  pest i hate you, and she got ready for the next attack