(OP-F1) An Untraveled Path

Untraveled approached the forest ahead of him slowly, resting his hand on the pommel of his cutlass. As he neared, he was able to make out the faint outline of what appeared to be a person among the trees. He thought the situation over for a few moments and decided that he should go and see if they were alright. He made his way towards the person, stepping over a few branches and nearly crushing a virtual rabbit beneath his foot.

When he was mere feet from the player, who appeared to be a girl, he opened his mouth to speak. Before a single word could be uttered, the player bolted off, leaving him standing there in confusion. Untraveled searched for her for twenty or so minutes before giving up, thinking that the player had just been playing some sort of game.

As he left the forest, he looked back once more, wondering just who that player was. Untraveled laughed to himself and turned towards a new path, one he had not noticed before.

What could possibly go wrong?

With that thought, he set off down the path untraveled.

I was hanging around outside of the town of beginnings wondering what the heck I could do to satisfy my boredom. After about half an hour of walking around, I noticed a player hanging around the forest and suddenly heading into the forest itself. Judging from the player's appearnce, he was a very weak character and probably very unexperienced at the game as well. I decided to follow him secretively just in case he found himself danger. He shouldn't be able to detect me while I follow him through the woods. He is searching for something! I realized after about 20 minutes of going around the forest. Finally, he seemed like he'd given up and took a new path. But this path goes deeper into the forest! No one ever takes this one... I thought as I continue to follow him. Maybe I should warn him about the danger of the forest. I thought but decided not to and let the player experience the forest first-hand without any interference. I'll just stand by and watch. After all, the mobs in this forest shouldn't be too hard. I hope he's had experience with mob fighting before.... Surely he can't be level 1? I thought as I hid behind a bush located behind a tree to watch the actions and movements of this new character. 

Emblem awoke with a feeling of pain. He rubbed his arm and got up. Jeez Thats the last time I sleep up in a tree. Emble looked around him searching for any players near him. He activated his search and detect skill and located two players. One who he assumed a level 1 and one who seemed slightly stronger than him. Emblem equipped his sword and made his way towards the level 1 layer.

Suddenly, I felt like I was being watched. I didn't want to alarm the new guy of the danger that might be put upon him so I decided to lay low. I put on my search and detect skill to find that the player watching me wasn't as strong as I. No worries. I thought and continued watching the new guy. If I have to fight danger, I'll probably win against that guy. I was feeling rather tired but didn't wanna go to sleep in such a bizarre place so I slapped myself in attempt to stay awake and alarmed of my surroundings to continue to spying (I should call it watching) of the new guy and being amused by his decisions based on clueless factors. 

Untraveled had only been walking for a short while when he noticed that a couple yards away was a rustling bush. Curious and cautious, he drew his cutlass and approached the bush. A group of rabbits ran out of the bush, followed by boars snorting in anger. Untraveled had just enough time to dive aside and avoid being trampled. After several moments of cowering, he stood up and looked around. If one of the boars had detected him, he would have had to fight them, and combat was not exactly his best skill set currently.

He laughed for the second time. This game could be stressful. He sighed and continued even further down the path. This time keeping his cutlass drawn.

Hey! You! Emblem called down to the low level player from the lowest branch of a tree. You here to grind or what? Emblem jumped down from his tree an put his hand over the hilt of his sword. Hey don't worry I'm no PK just wanna be sure your not one. Emblem felt total irony as he remembered the day he met his guild. You made an unfortunate choice going this way. I recommend you turn back. Emblem said this all with a smile.

Thorrissia had been walking for what was probably hours, although it didn't really feel that way. She loved walking. It was very relaxing and gave her time to think, which is why she'd come out here into the woods. Luckily now she was level six, if any monster's attacked her then she'd probably be set to battle them without too much worries. The girl snorted with disgust at the time when she'd barely been able to defend herself on floor one. Sure, she was still no world class fighter but at least she could walk unaccompanied on the lowest levels now. 

Somewhere in the bushes, there was a rustling sound that peeked her interest. "Anybody there?" She asked suspiciously, not entirely sure if another giant monster was going to jump out and attack. When nothing happened, she walked curiously over to investigate and found one player looking extremely cautious with his sword drawn, and the other jumping out of a tree. "I didn't know any monkey's were hanging around on floor one?" Thorry called out humorously to the player who'd been chilling in the branches. 

Untraveled nearly jumped out of his skin and  looked at the source of the voice, which happened to be a player in a tree. He laughed once he realized that he had been extremely nervous, and said, "Nah, I'm not here to grind. I am just walking around for now. Though I do question the safety of this walk." He listened to the player as they told him to turn back,and said with unease, "You sound pretty ominous with the way you led up to that last sentence."

Untraveled looked around, ensuring that there were no enemies nearby, and sheathed his cutlass, but rested his hand upon the pommel once more. "So," he said, "why is it unfortunate for me to have gone this way?"

After seeing the new player being approached by 2 other players that I'm close friends to. I decide to hop out and give them a surprise. "Because this area is mob area." I said arrogantly, "And seeing how weak your equipment is, I think suggest that you are not exactly the most high leveled player ever." I walked toward the new player and bowed. "Nice meeting you. My name is Goldenarroz, Golden for short, or you can just call me the Phantom like many others do." Suddenly, I heard a rustle in the bushes. Oh no... "Guys... I think we have company" were my words as two mobs suddenly jumped from the bushes. Killer bees... Looks like trouble. I thought as I jumped to my feet and pulled out my trusty rapier. "Newbie, you might wanna stay out of this one..." I said as I scanned the health and level of the 2 mobs.

Combat Order:

Goldenarroz (27/27)

Killer Bee (20/20) [base DMG = 1]

Emblem (23/23)

Young Bee (10/10) [base DMG = 1]

Thorrissia (19/19)

Untravelled (5/5)

[Emblem, can you control the Young Bee? Thanks. and Untravelled, you can join the battle if you want, I can edit this post if that is the case. I'll control Killer Bee]

ID: 22182

BD: 7 SUCCESS
MD: 1 CRITICAL FAILURE

I ran up to the Killer Bee, knowing that if I don't fight them off, they won't leave us alone, and that was exactly what I plan to do. I pulled out my rapier and jumped on top of a tree before lunging toward the Killer Bee with a dive from the top of the tree. The Killer Bee didn't react in time as I stabbed my blade into the head and cut down vertically, bringing its health down massively before turning back and watching Emblem make his move.

Goldenarroz (27/27) Hate: 1

Killer Bee (16/20)

Emblem (23/23) Hate: 0

Young Bee (10/10)

Thorrissia (19/19) Hate: 0

Untravelled (5/5) Hate: 0

Emblem drew his sword and walked towards the young bee. This should be fun! Ir's been I while sense I've fought with this many people! Emblem took his usual stance and prepared to activate a sword skill. Thorissa. Alright get ready to switch with me as soon as I make a move. Okay? Emblem's blade began glowing bright orange as he ran towards the small bee. Just like you Gold to take all the glory huh! as Emblem ran a root of the tree caught his foot sending him flying past the bee and platstering him on a nearby tree. As Emblem fell he shouted out the switch command. The bee jabbed its stinger into Emblem sending him gritting in pain. Quick. Switch!

ID:22214

BD:3

MD:8

Golden: (27/27)

Killer Bee: (16/10)

Emblem: (20/22)

Young Bee: (10/10)

Thorissa: (19/19)

Untarvled: (5/5)

OOC: Whats the bees base DMG?

Thorrissia grinned in recognition upon seeing Golden pop out of the woodlands. "Golden!" She exclaimed, surprise to see her grinding buddy show up so out of the blue, although he seemed to have a talent for that. She should probably learn to expect it. Not moments after the brown haired boy had popped out of the shadows, two very angry bees exploded from the undergrowth. "Why is it every time I see you, something is always trying to kill us?" Thorry sighed, feigning annoyance before a battle ready grin replaced the false frown upon her face. As Golden decided to take on the big one all by his lonesome, the brunette took up her stance behind the blonde guy whose name was unknown to her. "I do know how to fight y'know." She smirked slightly sardonically as the blonde boy explained about switching with him. The girl tried very hard not to laugh as the guy was sent flying over a tree root and ended up splatted against a near by tree trunk. "You alright?" She grinned with amusement, taking up stance against the bee. "Hey ugly, I'm over here!" Thorry called out tauntingly to the buzzing beast as it stabbed the boy in the stomach. The creature floated around to face it's next competitor, clearly irritated that somebody else had dared to challenge it. Thorrissia wasted no time. The young warrior charged fearlessly towards the creature, slicing her blade across it's wing and darting quickly out of it's path. "Switch!

ID: 22281

BD: 6

If I'm correct, the bee won't attack me right, due to turn sequence? If not the MD roll was 10 so just minus 3 HP off of me in the next post :3 

Golden [HP:: 27/27]

Killer Bee [HP:: 16/20]

Emblem [HP:: 20/22]

Young Bee [HP:: 9/10]

Thorrissa [HP:: 19/19]

Untarvled [HP:: 5/5]

[OOC Untraveled's turn has been skipped in battle since he has been inactive and didn't post for 2 days.]

ID: 22756

BD: 4

MD: 4

This killer bee should be no match for me. Were Golden's thoughts as his rapier was pulled out. The straight sword gleamed in the sunlight as he smoothly travelled in a gliding fashion before landing in front of the killer bee. The killer bee realized that it was in danger and attempts to dodge the attack in which it was successful in doing so. Golden cursed as he brought his rapier down when he noticed that the killer bee wasn't there. These bees are small and fast.... making it a hard target. Golden thought... Hoping that the next hit will be successful when the killer bee came back for him. One cannot attack me like that straight on... Golden though as he easily leaped over the bee and did a backflip in midair... Something he learned to do in real life so he could do that as a fancy dodge kind of move. He looked over at Emblem and the others to see how they were coping with the bees. It seems that the newbie has managed to freeze up in fear of these mobs...

Golden [HP:: 27/27] [+1 DMG]

Emblem [HP:: 20/22]

Untraveled [HP:: 5/5]

Emblem stared down the young bee with his sword ahead of him. He was sure of himself that he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of the younger level players. He looked down at his blue blade gleaming in the sunlight the back at the bee. He was sure he would make contact this time, without a doubt. Your dead! Emblem charged at the bee with his blade gleaming an bright green.  Emblem charged at the bee only to miss it by a mile. Crap! Emblem turned around to see the bee charge at the boy with his stinger out stabbing the boy sending him to the floor. Switch!

Golden [HP:: 27/27] [+1 DMG]

Emblem [HP:: 19/22]

ID: 22821
BD: 2
MD: 2

As the blonde haired boy was sent crashing into the ground from another hit, Thorrissia rushed quickly to his aid, brandishing her weapon at the bee. "Oi, buzzy, leave him alone!" The brunette growled, sprinting towards her target. The monster hummed aggressively at its opponent, sticking it's stinger in the air like some sort of blade. As Thorry dashed towards the bee and attempted to let her sword pass clean through its body, the giant insect flew nimbly out of the way and attempted to hap hazardly jab it's oversized venomous needle into her side. "Oh no you don't!" She hissed, sliding quickly to the right. "Switch!" She yelled hastily, retreating for the blonde player to take his turn. 

Golden [HP:: 27/27] 
Emblem [HP:: 19/22]
Young Bee [HP:: 8/10]

Emblem you may want to put the ID of your roll when posting :) 
Also, I realised I haven't been dealing the correct amount of damage to targets. As I have rank 1 in one handed straight sword, my hit would have in fact minuses two HP from said mob and not one, so I'll just edit that. 

BTW, seeing as your level is 10, and HP is level x 2+3, shouldn't you have 23 HP Emblem? 

[OOC I'll just continue the battle and exclude Untraveled because he isn't active anymore I don't think and yeah Emblem, you messed up your HP lol.]

ID: 22850

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

MD: 2 (0 DMG)

Golden looked over to see that the other two weren't making much progress as well. He looks back at the killer bee that he would soon insert his blade into once and for all. He looked at it with a threatening gaze and prepared to make the move. He jumped up and brought his rapier down which he had pulled out only seconds ago. The sword made contact, but the wrong target... It'd hit the tree above the killer bee. Golden cursed as he pulled the sword out from the tree and prepared to dodge the killer bee's attack which he could see from miles away. The bee went right past him as he rolled on the ground to dodge the attack in a good-looking style.

Golden (27/27) [+1 DMG NXT ATT]
Killer Bee (16/20)
Emblem (20/23)
Young Bee (8/10)
Thorrissa (19/19)
Untraveled (5/5) (Currently excluded from battle for inactivity.)