[PP-F1] Riverside Friendship (Yami) COMPLETE

The river was probably one of the most beautiful attractions of this gaming world. As you gaze upon the scene and at the river, you will find the glaring light reflecting upon the river and sending a wave of delight and satisfaction upon the person receiving the sun's shine. Along the river coast, one may find many fishermen, either players or NPCs trying to successfully do their jobs in the river and providing fish for the many cooks of the world. If one dives into the river, there would be many fish life of all sorts of colors: pink, blue, gold, and hundreds of different color combo as well as species. This would only be the case on a sunny day and it was almost always sunny in this virtual RPG world.

This day, having been trapped in the world for a long time, I decide to head down to the river for some memory recall. The river was uncommonly unpopulated. I guess it was too early in the morning. I decide to sit in the shade on a bench near the river to enjoy the scene in the coolness. Even though it was still very early, it was very warm as well. I, personally, like the darkness. People call me the phantom because of my personality and habits of action in dark. I sit down quietly and stayed there for the rest of the morning thinking about my cousin and her parents and how sad they had become of my inactive state of body in the real world. I sighed. 

Yami was surprised to see it was such a quiet day, probably people were on higher floors to grind or complete quests. Either way, he made his way to the river, there weren't many players around there as well. It was quite suprising, but it was no big deal.
He noticed a player sitting on a bench, so he decided to approach him by curiosity.
Yami was to the bench's side, he glanced at the player carefully, taking note of his appearance.
"Hello there." he said, raising a hand as greeting.

After being offered a hand by a player that I was not familiar with, I took it and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Goldenarroz, but call me Golden for short." I said with a friendly tone while studying the character in front of me. He seemed similar in strength as me. I looked around for companions but wasn't able to find any so I presumed that the situation was safe enough to engage. "Anyway... I'm quite bored and it seems that so are you. Wanna go and do some stuff. I don't care what we do, just doing SOMETHING is enough." I said with an exaggerated tone. 

"Golden.. I see! Glad to meet you, I am Yami." he said. 
He did seem like a good guy, by his experience he is definitely better than Jester.
Yami looked at the ground briefly as he was pondering about his question, there were plenty of things to do, that's for sure but he didn't know which one to pick. At last, perhaps some old good fun would have been great. "Do some stuff? Well, shall we show to the monsters who rules on this floor?" he said, offering a grin.

Golden put on his black hood and was fine with fighting these mobs. These mobs were pretty easy, he wanted something challenging, but for now, this was good enough. Without another word, the mysterious phantom walked around in attempt to find some mobs when he saw 2 bears chilling by the river. Golden didn't like to give the bears an advantage and pointed at them so that Yami would no that they were his target. Time to kill... Golden thought as he got out his rapier from his inventory.

ID: 22369

BD: 9 (5 DMG)

MD: 8 (1 DMG)

Golden silently walked up bear #1 and with a smooth move, he chopped it with his swift wind rapier. The bear groaned in pain and prepared in retaliation. However, the bear quickly recovered and swiped Golden but Golden was not fazed by the attack. He quickly returned back to his spot. During all this, he remained in his cloak without revealing anything, not even his legs when he ran. He walked. Even though he'd been hit by an attack, it was as if nothing had happened...

Goldenarroz (29/29)

Bear #1 (20/20)

Yami (27/27)

Bear #2 (20/20)

[OOC You face bear #2 and control it]

Yami followed him, tilting his head lightly as he took note of his hood. Once the two arrived at the place, he looked at the boars briefly before he noticed Golden's signal to the mobs.
Seems like his weapon was a rapier, Yami met quite a few using that one during his early days. He thought Golden was quite good, at least he was able to hit it though he was confused as his HPs didn't go down. Probably he had a special stat on his armor, either way Yami thought it was his turn.
He moved his hand behind himself, removing his sword from the holster, wielding it before sweeping it briefly. His golden sword shimmering lightly, he suddenly charged against one of the boars and spinned as he tried to hit the boar on his neck, striking diagonally.
Unfortunately the attack would reveal itself to be a failure as he missed, the boar certainly didn't appreciate his attempt and quickly charged against him to hit him violently.
Yami retreated quickly, taking a deep breath. "Looks like I'm out of shape.." he muttered.

Goldenarroz (29/29)
Bear #1 (15/20)

ID: 23116
BD: 3 (Fail)
BD: 6 (Success) = 1DMG

Yami (26/27) -1 HP by Bear #2
Bear #2 (20/20)

[XD OOC Oops I forgot to subtract a health...]

ID: 23120

BD: 7 (5 DMG)

MD: 2-1=1 (0 DMG)

Golden grips his sword as he prepares to deal the damage to boar #1. Should be quite easy, this boar... Golden thought as he began running towards the boar. He sighed as he brought his blade down upon the boar, dealing massive damage as the boar was unable to dodge or absorb any damage. Golden smiled as the force of his blade sent the boar into the sky and eventually back down to the ground with a thump. Golden looked over at Yami, seeing that he'd been hit. He probably just needs to warm up, that is all. Golden thought as he prepares for his next attempt in attacking the boar.

Goldenarroz (28/29)

Bear #1 (10/20)

Yami (26/27)

Bear #2 (20/20)

He glanced at Golden briefly, taking note of his attack against the boar. He was definitely skilled, as he realized that a grin formed on his face.
Yami couldn't certaintly appear weaker than another player, shifting his gaze towards the boar, wielding his sword firmly before charging against the boar once again.
This time he would try a wide swipe while spinning briefly, aiming directly for the boar's face this time. The boar crying out in pain as the sword slashed against his eye, it didn't try any counter-attack but going away from Yami's range.
"Looks like he understood who is the King here." he said, smirking lightly as he kept his gaze towards the mob.

Goldenarroz (28/29)
Bear #1 (10/20)

ID: 23128
BD: 6+1= 7 (Success) = 1+2(Weapon Skill)+2(Weapon) = 5DMG
MD: 2 (Fail)

Yami (26/27)
Bear #2 (15/20) 
-5HP by Yami

ID: 23137

BD: 7 (5 DMG)

MD: 7-1=6 (1 DMG)

Golden snickered as he saw that Yami managed to inflict some damage upon the bear he was facing. Golden prepared his own attack and sprinted up upon the bear to hopefully inflict some damage. He smiled as he inserted his rapier into the belly of the bear. The bear grunted in pain and frustration as it prepares to attack Golden back. Dodging against such a pitiful creature is too much work. Golden thought. Instead, he decided to bring up his shield so that the bear would suffer from the thorns that were on his shield. Golden grinned when the stupid bear fell into his trap. He pushed the shield, forcing the bear to back-up from the force.

Goldenarroz (28/29)

Bear #1 (3/20) -7

Yami (26/27)

Bear #2 (15/20)

Yami never saw someone using a shield like that before, he thought that one was quite a good idea.
Either way, he had to be careful, the boar was still standing there waiting for Yami's move. So, he thought to try with a stab, he walked around the boar slowly trying to hide his intent. Then, he rushed forward trying to stab the boar but it was able to dodge his attack effortlessly. The boar also tried to attack him afterwards, but it missed Yami.
Yami raised his sword in front of his face, glancing at the boar carefully.

Goldenarroz (28/29)
Bear #1 (3/20)

ID: 23150
BD: 4 (Fail)
MD: 4 (Fail)

Yami (26/27)
Bear #2 (15/20)

ID: 23155

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

MD: 1 (0 DMG)

Golden looked over to see that Yami had dealt damage to the bear. He looked back at his target. What a pity. Golden thought. To be born into the world of SAO and to die immediately after it has grown up. Golden frowned as he took pity upon the monster when the monster attacked him. Argh... What am I doing? These mobs are just digital creatures. He realized that he has missed a pretty great opportunity to strike and kill the bear and was fairly disappointed with himself. He dodged the attack from the bear and prepared to attack immediately after it's attack went astray. He checked his surroundings to see if there were anything he could use to help him in this battle but could only lay his eyes upon useless land and plain grass. He sighed as he held up his sword... preparing for the next attack which would lead to the death of this bear.

Goldenarroz (28/29) [+1 DMG NXT ATT]

Bear #1 (3/20)

Yami (26/27)

Bear #2 (15/20)

Yami looked over Golden to check out the situation there, looks like he missed as well. Yami thought he could retry with that stab again, after all what could ever happen?
Though, looks like the tactic of "walking" around the mob didn't work, so this time he just took a deep breath before charging forward while extending his sword towards the boar as he tried to stab it.
Unfortunately, he missed once again. The mob was able to dodge his attack once again, trying to charge over him but Yami was able to avoid the mob as he rolled over to the side.

Goldenarroz (28/29)
Bear #1 (3/20)

ID: 23167
BD: 1 (Fail)
MD: 4 (Fail)

Yami (26/27)
Bear #2 (15/20)

ID: 23179

BD: 7 (5+1=6 DMG)

BD: 7 (1 DMG)

Golden wanted to hurry up with his bear. He could see that Yami was having a hard time finding his target and might require some help. Golden pulled out his blade for the last time for this bear and struck. There was no missing when Golden was determined to hit something. The blade struck right into the stomach of the bear, ending its life when it burst into millions and millions of tiny digital pieces. Golden smiled as he prepares to help Yami with his bear and checks if he was able to get loot from that battle. 

ID: 23187

LD: 11

Golden saw a pop-up box appear before him. Some col and a mat... Not bad... He thought as he ran over to Yami.

Goldenarroz (28/29)

Bear #1 (0/20) DEAD

Yami (26/27)

Bear #2 (15/20)

Raised an eyebrow as he heard footsteps, he glanced around briefly before taking note of Golden. Looks like he killed his boar, he raised a hand in greeting. "Oi, looks like you got him pretty fast." he said, before shifting his gaze to his boar. "This one is pretty hard.. to catch." he placed a hand over his hair lightly, shaking his head lightly. "Though.. Either he dies by my sword or he dies by my sword." he said, a smirk formed on his face as he charged against it. This time he didn't try to stab it, a simple slash. The boar snorted lightly before running away, avoiding Yami's attack. The mob didn't try to attack him back, it just kept standing while looking at the player.
"You've got to be kidding me." he told himself.

Goldenarroz (28/29)

ID: 23192
MD: 5 (Fail)

Yami (26/27)
Bear #2 (15/20)

ID: 23211

BD: 8 (5 DMG)

MD: 10 (3-2=1 DMG)

Golden smiled at how the boar was behaving. The boar was in for a treat. Golden pulled out his rapier and charged the boar, taking it by surprise. The boar backed off and Golden stabbed it right in the back. However, Golden was surprised by how quick the boar recovered. This one is faster than the other one. Golden realized. No wonder Yami weren't landing any hits. He was forced back by a very powerful tackle from the boar. Golden grunted as he retreated so that Yami could have another go at this one.

Goldenarroz (27/29)

Yami (26/27)

Boar (10/20)

Yami was surprised that Golden was able to hit that boar, really that one was really frustating. But, the mob was able to hit Golden too but didn't seem to suffer any serious damage to his Health Points. Maybe it would have been easier to kill him if both attacked him, either way Yami decided to attack once again.
"Switch!" he said firmly. He sprinted forward, attempting another slash. Oddly enough, he missed again.. Yami was really annoyed. And as if that was not enough, the boar was able to hit him lightly as he missed. Yami retreated quickly, glancing at Golden briefly. 

ID: 23217
MD: 6 (Success) = 1DMG

Goldenarroz (28/29)
Yami (25/27) 
-1HP by Boar #2
Bear #2 (10/20)

ID: 23226

BD: 9 (6 DMG + Paralysis)

Golden noticed that the boar has been focused entirely on Yami and doesn't bother attacking him. Oh well... I'll just attack it easier. Golden thought. He brought out his sword before charging toward the beast mob. Golden smiled as once again, he makes an amazing hit and he sees electricity buzzing out of the beast. Golden smiled realizing that he had paralyzed it, resulting in it being unable to attack Yami next turn. Golden smiled as he retreats. Golden hopes that Yami can finish it now.

Goldenarroz (28/29)

Boar (4/10) -6

Yami (25/27)

Yami glanced over the boar's health bar, it was very low. Probably another hit would defeat it effortlessly, though he had to catch it. 
The boar didn't seem to be calm, it was quite nervous. "I swear to Kami that if I do not hit him now.." he muttered before charging against the boar, the latter one sprinting towards the player as well as both tried to hit each other. 
Yami missed his target once again, while the boar was able to hit him on the leg, causing him to fall on the ground. "hate that boar." he said, standing up quickly.

ID: 23291
BD: 1 (Fail)
MD: 10 (Success) = 1+2(Critical) = 3DMG

Goldenarroz (28/29)
Yami (22/27) 
-3HP by Boar #2
Bear #2 (4/20)

[use the millennium puzzle! XD]

ID: 23305

BD: 5 (0 DMG)

Golden could finish off the boar. He decides that he will end it with style. He charged up at the boar with his rapier in one hand and charged it showing its orange light. Golden smiled as he held the rapier with one hand and began running towards the fast boar. To his surprise, the boar managed to dodge the attack. Urgh... I was too cocky. Golden thought. I started the attack way too soon. Golden called out to Yami, hoping that he can deal some more damage before it was finished off. Golden retreated back to his area before calling out, "Switch! Go get 'em Yami!"

Goldenarroz (28/29)

Boar (4/10)

Yami (22/27)

Seems like Golden missed the boar as well, it was really embarassing how a little boar could dodge two experienced players. Yami fought monsters as the Twinfire Phoenix, much stronger than a simple Frenzy Boar.
Yami decided to go over a final attack and finish this once and for all, he exhaled sharply as he focused on the sword he was wielding. Shortly after, a glitter could be seen on a triangle located near the weapon's hilt, before extending over all the sword. Its shimmer was dazzling, Yami sprinted towards into an attempt to slash the boar.
The boar also tried to attack, charging against the player. But Yami was able to catch it and cut it in half, the mob disappeared after a few moments.
A window appearing in front of Yami regarding his loot.
ELxrblt.png
"I think the appropriate phrase is.. a Booyah." he said, glancing at Golden.

ID: 23291
BD: 6 (Success)= 1+2(Weapon Skill)+2(Weapon)= 5DMG
MD: 10
LD: 14 

Goldenarroz (28/29)
Yami (22/27)

Bear #2 (0/20)