[PP-F1] When Blades Clash (Emblem) Complete

I had been grinding all afternoon after a long time without word from my fellow guild, friend, and party members. Cho, Emblem, Hasai, and Kasai. It's been a long time since I've seen any of them were my thoughts as I slashed one more boar to finish it off. The boar exploded into millions and millions of pieces as it de-spawns. I looked around for some more boars and found that I'd almost completely cleared the area of boars. I laughed and sat down to recover a bit from the last battle. I'd gotten a lot stronger than before. I can't wait to see how much the others have grown and whether they have all matured at all. I thought, thinking about the childish behaviors of the group before. Well, I'm no longer like that. I need to consider my future and beating the game is priority. Without further thoughts, I charge toward another boar in attempt to get some more EXP. I've really matured, I've changed. I thought while running. I'm not the same as before. I smiled a determined smile and rushed off to hopefully defeat the boar quickly so I can move on.

Emblem finished his daily grinding quota an fell back on a log. Whew what a day! Hmmm he looked up at the fading sun and smiled. Whenever I see this I'm reminded of them. Memories of Goldenarroz, Cho, and Hasai flashed through his head. He smiled and looked up at the sky I sure hope I see one of them soon. His thoughts of his friends were interrupted by the sound of battle. I'm gonna go check that out. Emblem re-equipped his sword and ran towards the sounds of battle. Some one may need my help! Emblem dashed to see a boar fighting his friend Goldenarroz. Speak of the devil! Emblem ran towards the battle and engaged the boar. Thought you might want some company! Emblem attacked the boar but was way off. Guess intro's can throw you off sometimes. The boar tried to react only to stumble out of surprise.

Emblem: (20/20)

boar: (12/12)

Goldenarroz: (26/26)

ID:21849

BD:2

MD:2

I was shocked when I see Emblem charging into battle against the boar. Well, he's grown to be quite.... an intro expert. Too bad his accuracy doesn't match up to his amazing intro. I looked at the boar and prepare for the attack. 

[OOC I'm making the Boar's health 14/14 and my health is 27/27 not 26/26. You're controlling the boar since you attacked first]

ID: 21851

BD: 2 FAILURE

After switching positions with Emblem who has just missed. I pull out my sword slowly while studying the opposition movement. Suddenly, I sprung out with my rapier trying to jab the boar straight in the head which would, surely, cause a lot of pain. Unluckily, I missed my target by inches when it suddenly noticed movement behind him and dodged it at the last moment. I cursed and moved back to ensure my safety before switching positions with Emblem so he could have another go at dealing damage to the weak boar who should be no match for me alone, let along Emblem and I combined so I was very carefree and not nervous at all. "Switch!" I shouted after moving back. 

Emblem (20/20)

Boar (14/14)

Goldenarroz (27/27) [+1 DMG Due to Armor Effects Next Hit]

Yeah I'm on it! Emblem charged at the beast this time. he was sure he would make contact he pulled his blade into his usual stance as the blue blade reflected into the sunlight. Thanks for the compliment! Emblem sprinted towards the boar with his blade flailing behind him. This is gonna rock! His blade began glowing a bright shade of green. Your dead! his blade slashed across the front of the boar sending particles shimmering into the air. Alright Gold lets Switch now! The boar then seeing an opening rammed its horns into his side.

Emblem: (18/20)

Boar: (12/14)

Goldenarroz: (27/27)

ID: 21855

BD: 7

MD: 8

ID: 21856

After switching positions with Emblem once again. I hope that I can finally successfully inflict damage to the boar who was excellent at dodging attacks. This time, I was still unable to inflict damage when I dozed off after my first attack. When I finally realized that Emblem had already attacked, I awoke from daydreaming and pulled out my sword for the attack when I was unable to hit my target as I strike to the left too much. I cursed and stepped back for Emblem to have another attempt at killing the mob. Maybe I can get the last hit and get the loot. Hopefully, I can actually deal some damage to the boar instead of letting Emblem do all the work. 

Emblem (18/20)

Boar (12/14)

Goldenarroz (27/27) [+1 DMG]

Wow what happened to the all mighty "Phantom" Emblem Taunted Goldenarroz as he pondered his next move. Golden I remember you being a slacker but leaving all the work to me. That's just cold! Emblem activated a basic sword skill and charged at the beast. His sword flared like a flame as he charged towards the boar. You should be more like Hasai! Emblems sword stabbed into the boars side then Emblem pulled the sword up gashing the mob. The boar turned around and blindly charged at Emblem. Too easy! Emblem side stepped it and kicked it over to Goldenarroz. Switch!

Emblem: (18/20)

Boar: (10/14)

Goldenarroz: (27/27)

ID:21858

BD:8

MD:1

ID: 21860

BD: 9

No... I'm better than Hasai. A good and smart fighter hides his skill until the moment was right. Hasai would wish that she was as good as me in combat. I pull out my sword once again and charged toward the boar that Emblem had kicked to me. I screamed when I made contact and sent it flying toward the sky. The rage has been released at the mention of the fact that somebody was better than me. To me, I was the very best... I was incredible at battling and here I am... proving my skills as a worthy rapier user who dealt more damage than Emblem in 1 turn than in all of Emblem's turn combined. A solid 6 damage... Not bad... I thought as I closed my eye and retracted my sword cooly as the boar was falling from the sky. "Emblem, switch!" I yelled when the boar made a noise while falling to the ground. Emblem could finish the boar off right now if he was able to.

Emblem (18/20)

Boar (4/14)

Goldenarroz (27/27)

[OOC I'm going to sleep tonight. See you tomorrow!]

Emblem began cracking up. Did you practice that in a mirror or what? I love the excuse! Emblem ran towards the beast. time to show you up and kill it! Emblem felt his blade pass by the mob as if it were made of thin air. He had missed it. guess now its time to show your stuff Gold! Emblem shouted out the switch command and watched to see just how much goldenarroz had improved sense he had last seen him.

ID:21931

BD:5

MD:3

ID: 21970

BD: 4 FAILURE

I can end the battle right now and get the last hit to finish off the boar so I could get some loot. I pull out my sword but thought against killing the mob to give Emblem one more chance. I stood there and skipped my turn out of arrogance and proudness. "I want you to have to loot, Emblem..." I said slowly with a half-smile. "You know, you are two levels lower than me currently right?" I grinned and inserted my sword back into my container so Emblem could have another chance at attacking the boar having missed his previous one. I'm sure he can hit the target. I believe he can... but he won't be able to finish it off completely without me attacking next time.

Emblem (18/20)

Boar (4/14)

Goldenarroz (27/27)

[OOC, you need to insert the MD since you are controlling the boar]

Emblem laughed. 2 levels isn't much buddy its like you saying your elderly compared to me. I can see not much has changed. your still the slacker you always were. Emblem ran towards the beast then stopped abut 5 feet infront of it. Get your sword back out and get ready to switch with me! Emblem ran the rest of the way with his sword by his side prepared for a strike. His blade grazed the hair of the boar. Emblem yelled out the switch command only to be rammed by the boar.

ID:21974

BD:5

MD:9

ID: 21979

BD: 10 CRITICAL SUCCESS

"Well, if you're gonna keep getting rammed like that, I guess I'll have to fight this boar." I said with an arrogant tone. I sprint up to the boar, hoping to deal some more damage to it. I noticed that its legs are weak so I attacked its legs causing it to fall and become open to any more attacks. Upon this, I raise my sword above its head and prepare to stab down. It was so fragile, just laying there, I just couldn't bring down my blade but I knew, that this would be the last attack and that inspired me to finally bring down my blade straight into the little mob's head. The boar burst into millions and millions of pieces and I got the last kill for the loot.

Emblem (16/20)

Boar (0/14)

Goldenarroz (27/27)

LD: 17+1=18 LOOT!

After landing the last hit, I received a pop-up box telling me that I had gotten loot. I checked to see how much to find that 70 Col had found its way into my account. I smiled at the success and split the 70 col in half so that Emblem could get a share of the price as well. Emblem receives 35 Col as well as I.

+35 COL

+1 MAT

Inventory:

35 Col

Why thank you Gold! Emblem watched as his Col amount increased by 35 col. So what do you want to do next. You know I've always wanted to duel you! Emblem had been wanting to test his skills against his friend for as long as he remembered. I've gotten a lot stronger! And I'm only 2 levels less than you thats hardly anything! Emblem opened his menu and prepared to send him a duel invite. Come on I know you've always wanted to fight me too! Emblem crossed his arms and waited for an answer.

"Fine." I finally said after a sigh and accepted the duel. "This will be fun." I said as my heart beats faster in excitement. Once inside the battle zone, I looked around and said, "Consider this a friendly battle. I will not go easy on you, Emblem" I said with a grin and pulled out my sword. Emblem better be ready for a beating.... Because that is what he will receive when he goes down from my blade. I got ready in defensive position and waited for Emblem to have to first attack. I concentrate directly on beating him and nothing else. I go into battle posture with my rapier above my eye line and wait. "Ladies first." I said to taunt Emblem, hopefully making him careless in battle and defensive plays. "Actually, you're 3 levels below me..." I said to correct Emblem's mistake of misreading a player's level. It was a friendly duel so no one would get killed.

Goldenarroz (29/29)

Emblem (23/23)

Emblem opened the duel menu and selected the first strike duel type. Well then I won't go easy on you! And thanks for the compliment. At least Im a pretty lady! I hope your ready to lose! Emblem smiled and looked up at Goldenarroz examining any openings in his stance. He spotted one then pulled his blade back beginning a sword skill. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. I look forward for the sound of our blades crashing. He examined the rapier he was using and noticed the narrow blade and the thick blade of his Azure blade. This should be easy! Emblem charged at his friend with his blade by his side. I just gotta hit you once! Emblem put all of his heart into this one attack. As he ran he looked down and totally missed the target. He thought it was much different fighting his friend. Crap!

ID:22219

BD:1

ID: 22222

I easily dodged Emblem's attack and prepared for my first attack. I was unable to deal damage to Emblem when I missed my target by inches. "Your Azure Sword may be strong, but it isn't as strong as the Swift Wind blade that was created by Hasai!" I said as I turned back and prepared to dodge and counter Emblem's next attack. This one may not have hit, but the next one sure will... I'm sure of it.

Goldenarroz (29/29) [+1 DMG]

Emblem (23/23)

Emblem spun around as he saw the blade pass straight through the air next to him. You almost had me there but now! Its time to finish this! Emblem pulled his sword up as it began to gleam a bright green. â€‹You've sure underestimated me haven't you! Emblem through his blade onto Goldenarroz's back as he was immobile from his last attack. He had made the first hit and had won the duel. Haha! â€‹Emblem shouted in triumphant victory as he looked up to see the winner icon above his head. I'd like you to take back those little comments now!

ID:22225

BD:7

[OOC What do you mean you won the match? You didn't tell me that this was a first strike battle? I thought it was a full-on Half life battle like most battles.... As far as I know, the battle hasn't ended because during invite, you were unable to inform me of the type of battle. Next time don't make this mistake. This time, I'll go with it.]

I was unhappy to have been unlucky that round. "Congrats on being lucky." I said sarcastically. First Strike is well known for the luck game. Betting with luck and most of the time, the first one that attacks will most likely be the one that wins. I should've gone first. I thought. The outcome would've been different. "Well, I'm tired as heck so I'm gonna go sleep now. Wanna meet up tomorrow for some more grinding?" I asked before waving a goodbye and with a smile, I rushed off into the depths of night with style and posture worth taking a picture of.

[i Did I said my character selected first strike]

Emblem walked away as he waved to his friend goodnight. Well I guess he's right but I didn't exactly want to hurt him anymore than I had. I mean that's the most common and I guess if I think about it he would have beat me but hey! Whatever! Emblem arrived at his usual sleeping place in the wilderness and set himself up in his usual tree. Well Goodnight! Emblem then drifted of thinking about his end goal in this life. 

Golden watched as Emblem left the scene cheerfully. Ever since yesterday that day, that day when the unfortunate happened. Golden has changed. Now, for whatever reason. He felt the presence of a different... him. He was different. He was back to those isolated times and back to those mysterious non-social him. After Emblem was out of sight, Golden returned to his inn and tried to sleep but he was unable to do so. His voice appeared in his mind. Darkness... Darkness... It kept telling him. Finally he couldn't bear the pain and went out to change his getup. His cloak no longer white but black, fitting in perfectly with the darkness of the night. He walked slowly and mysterious in the town streets before arriving at his inn where he went up the stairs slowly and silently with his hood up and fell asleep after an hour of thinking. 

Emblem awoke suddenly and began walking across the fields in the moonlight. â€‹What's wrong with Golden? He's different in some way. This had been on his mind eversense he woke up. He had gotten a glimpse of his friend fiddling with his menu before he left and a black cloak replaced his white one. He looked down at his own teal cloak and wondered. Why'd he change to a black coat. He didn't seem like someone obsessed with the dark. But why. He entered the safe zone and decided to get some tea at a nearby Cafe.