[PP-F1] What doesn't kill you... (Lowenthal, pt.2)

Piera was a bit surprised as the handshake turned into more medieval style, gripping the forearms but once she corrected herself, she shook with Lowenthal firmly with a content smile, her eyes bright as she surveyed his as he welcomed her to the 'Velvet Room'. "The Velvet Room, huh? Interesting name." She commented, wondering if there was story behind it. "Does the guild actually have a room of velvet? I'll be very disappointed if that's not the case. False advertising and all that." She joked.

The brunette's eyes widened as Lowenthal stated that not only was he giving her the awesome spear, but he has a full set of items for Lee and he was making her her own armor. "Whoa. I mean...jeez, you don't need to do that... Not that I wana say no. Man you really know how to bribe, don't you? Can't wait to see you ask Lee and tell him all this." She chuckled, feeling a bit overwhelmed and giddy. She tried to focus on what he was saying now, about levels and she shook her head in incredulity as he stated that he was going on the front lines. "Only level twenty four he says. I don't even want to think how long it's gonna take me to get to your level." Piera sighed, futzing with her bangs as she glanced at the sandy haired man as he messed with his menu.

Lowenthal laughed. "Not velvet as the material, but the color. A soft purple." Lowenthal explained, not wanting confusion. "And there's not really a building yet, persay. Mainly a meeting room with a table and few chairs. That is until there is Guild housing found." lowenthal said, hardly able to contain his excitement. "And no. I'm going to spoil you two. I'd rather you two be better geared, than dead." Lowenthal said, honest. "And hey, with the items I'm making. You'll be on equal grounds with me. Only thing level really determines is the amount of HP you have." Lowenthal explained.

Piera's expression turned quizzical as Lowenthal stated that 'the Velvet Room' meant velvet as in the color, not the material. "Soft purple? Well I do love that color....never heard of velvet being a color though." She shrugged and left it alone. Her head tilted in interest as he explained that they didn't have a building but they did have a small meeting room until they found guild housing. "Guild housing? Our guild can get a whole house?" She asked, rather surprised. "I didn't think there were houses in this game, just endless amounts of inns, heh."

Piera shuffled her feet a little bashfully as Lowenthal stated rather enthusiastically that he was planning on spoiling Lee and herself to ensure that they wouldn't die. Her eyebrows raised in surprise and skepticism as he also said that with said items that they would be on par with himself. "HP kinda counts for a lot in a game where you die when it reaches zero. Especially if you're a tank like Lee. But I get your point. You still have skills on us. I've only got one piddly rank in my two handed spear skill. Not sure what else to really level up, besides my light armor and profession." The brunette shrugged, wondering if perhaps he had any advice for her.

Lowenthal smiled, having already thought of the answer. "Why not be a support. Throw healing items on Lee, and damage buffs on myself." Lowenthal said, explaining the role of a support build. "I mean, Lee can tank all of the damage, I can deal the most damage, and you can heal him when he needs it. Easy." Lowenthal said, grinning. He was actually proud of his thought. "And just between you and me. Velvet Room sounds way better than Violet Room. Makes it sound like we sell flowers or something." Lowenthal finished laughing.

Piera's eyes widened in surprise at Lowenthal's suggestion. "You can support in SAO?" She nodded slowly as he explained further, her hand coming up to rest her fingers on her chin as she thought. "Yeah, and since my spear's range is pretty long it could work with me staying in the back when possible. And I can increase my inventory after I become an alchemist. Wow, this could really work." She spoke softly, more to herself than to Lowenthal but it could still be heard.

The brunette smiled as the swordsman stated his opinion on the guild's name before a laugh bubbled out. "Haha, yeah I suppose it would make it seem like that. Or that we have an obsession with that color. Though that isn't a bad color. You could make us all uniforms! They'd have to be velvet though. We have our image to uphold." Piera teased the tailor before her smile turned content. "Thank you Lowenthal. Again." She chuckled before continuing, "For the first time, I feel like we have a chance."

Lowenthal smiled. "Of course you can." Lowenthal said. "And it'll keep you out of danger. Which is always nice. And if we're going to be fighting alongside eachother, I'd like it if you were geared up. So don't worry about the equipment." Lowenthal said, wanting to be helpful. Lowenthal laughed. "I don't like uniforms, it takes away creativity from people and makes a group seem more militaristic. I know I hated wearing my school uniform." Lowenthal said, laughing. "But perhaps a set of guild rings? That I can do." Lowenthal said, walking with Piera in tow. Talking about the future and what plans they each had for the guild. Lowenthal enjoyed his time he spent with Piera, as they walked back into town.

Topic Completed

Piera:

1 SP

200Col

Lowenthal:

1SP

200Col

MOB DROPS:2 HP Crystals (5hp on use)