[PP-F1] The end of the story (Scarlett_) COMPLETE!!

Jayden tried to get up but simply couldn't move his body.

He felt incredibely dizzy and he could barely hear anything except for a loud, high pitched beeping tone.

His vision became worse and everything he saw was covered with colored spots.

Not knowing what was going on he desperately tried to move, but nothing moved.

It felt like he started to lose control over his own body, when suddenly

he stopped hearing anything and could only see black.

After a few seconds his body started to decay into small pixels that fell down on the ground.

Player [Nova_] Has died!

Tears filled her eyes as she watched Jayden's body dissapear.

"J-Jayden?.. wh-where did he go.." He looked around and started yelling his name.

She noticed that Jayden had left the party and that he wasn't in her friends list anymore.

Eliza bursted out in crying as she realized that her brother had died.

"H-How.. After- so long, after surviving that bloody boar.. How?.."

Eliza was really confused how he died, she assumed that it was because of disconnection with the Nervegear, meaning that

someone in the real world killed him.. Eliza's mood changed from sadness to anger.

"Was it that little piece of a [censored] that can never resist touching someone else's stuff?" She mumbled to herself.

she clenched her fist and hit the ground out of anger.

She was now officially alone, alone in a game of Life and Death, no it wasn't a game..

It was a trap of a psychopath that wanted people to die because his life was so miserable.

Liz was taken over by anger and got thoughts of killing melody once she got out of the game.

After a while she started crying again, she just witnessed the death of her brother and best friend.

She walked back to the tree behind her and tried to sleep to maybe escape SAO, even though she knew that it wouldn't work.

Eliza tried to distract herself and wanted to forget about Jayden for a bit to calm down, but it didn't work and she ended up

bursting out in tears again.

Ic: In the real world Jayden had been disconnected from the Nervegear whilst doctors were trying to get him and Eliza to the hospital.

When lifting him a cable was stuck causing the helmet to be slowly pulled from his head.

People were affraid of touching the helmet so they slowly put him down again, making it even worse.

The helmet ended up sliding from his head causing him to disconnect.

OOC:

After double checking i realized that i accidently took BD:5 as a succesful hit, which was wrong.

Therefore the Col was given to me, causing it to be gone since my my character is dead.

END OF THE RP

Summary

Jayden: +200 Col +1 SP

Eliza: +200 Col +1 SP

-

Thread complete