[SP-F1] <<Blades of Dreams>>

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

As Meokka walked the town looking for a new quest she noticed an NPC marker walking around. It was then she remembered Teayre telling her about the Blade of Dreams quest. She carefully followed it, but the NPC was always just out of range. She couldn't actually see her or him. Just the marker. Eventually she was led to a very small and cute blacksmith shop. There a woman named Sai stood. She walked up to the NPC casually.

"Hello there! Welcome to my shop! Tehe!"

A menu screen popped up showing a quest option. Meokka just clicked it.

"Oh I see! You're interested in the Blade of Dreams quest! I'm sorry but your equipment is far to advanced for it."

"It's moot. I'm taking the quest." She stated matter a factly.

"It's available to you on a harder setting. Do you wish to continue giving your equipment and level peramiters?"

Meokka just nodded.

Guest Meokka

Sai jumped closer to the counter impressed with this decision. 

"Based on your level and all, you'd have to wait at night time for it to occur! There will be a meteor shower to the east of here, please attend it tonight and gather materials from the blue rocks that land, but be careful as it can attract some tougher monsters." Sai warned her. "Do accept these conditions?" she asked in a pleased tone.

"Of course. How long is the ride." Meokka pushed the okay screen that popped up in front of her.

"There is a shower today, and the ride depends solely on how fast you can travel." Sai stated.

"All right, thanks. I'll be heading out now." Treating them like humans was always easier on her mental well being, or maybe it wasn't. She wasn't sure.

Guest Meokka

The azure haired woman stepped out of the shop and continued to walk along it. It wouldn't take her long to get that material. She could probably get it before day turned into night. It had to be an event. Which meant there was already crystal there. She smiled. Very intent to get ore for herself as well now that she knew where to look. As she walked she felt as though someone were following her. She checked over the shoulder guard of her lovely armor. There was nothing there. She pressed forward and made her way out of the town and towards the site she was told to go. 

The fields were clear in front of her, but she pulled out her lance just the same. She turned around seeing a player with a red name in front of her.

(Nicolas will get his own rolls)

Nicolas Mooncaller

HP 30/30

DMG +3

ARM mit2

Wolf's Pride Attack: on a critical damage is always 5

"So you're that Blacksmith people keep talking about."

"Am I?" Meokka asked.

"End of the line for you." he grinned.

21992 bd2 cd6

"I don't think so!" she ran ahead and tried to strike him with <<Charge>> while she was just out of range but it was no use. She ran right past him.

Meokka 52/52

Nicolas 30/30

Guest Meokka

21993 MD2

Nicolas , let his tattered cape fly behind himself as he quickly side stepped the charging woman. He raised his great sword to try and cut her while she passed him but she was moving so fast he hadn't had the time to react quick enough with his heavy blade. He glared a bit annoyed at underestimating her speed.

"I bet you don't even know why I'm after you today." He scoffed. "I'll just keep hunting you down till there's nothing left of you!" he shouted at the top of his lungs as he readied himself for another swing!

Meokka 52/52

Nicolas 30/30

Guest Meokka

21995 bd6 cd7

This time Meokka quickly spun around and placed her lance on her right forearm. She continued running towards and struck him in the shoulder. She gave him a vehement glare as she watched him. 

"I don't care what your reasons are. If you're going to try to kill me that's all I need to know." She hissed at him with a cold expression. 

She figured it was only a matter of time. Greed among people was always absolute. It sickened her. She didn't care to know about it. Knowing of such a thing would only poison her.

"All that matters is that I make sure you don't get your way. I'm always busy right now, so I'm not pleased with this."

Meokka 52/52

Nicolas 26/30 -4

Guest Meokka

21996 2

Nicolas raised his sword again. When it struck the ground he saw Meokka do a forward roll under his legs. He quickly turned around and pulled at his sword. It seemed stuck. He looked back at it then pulled it out of the ground with vigor. He glared.

"Don't you even care about why? You're getting far too popular as a blacksmith. It's bad for business. You start making everyone too strong then we'll have problems." he grunted in an annoyed tone. "So you should just lay down and die, or at least put away your hammer for awhile. There's no point in making it difficult for people. Oikawa will be pleased that you're gone!"

Meokka 52/52

Nicolas 26/30

Guest Meokka

21999 1

"Oikawa?" She stared at him for awhile and missed her chance to strike. She shook it off and maintained her glare on the man. "You're saying he hired a bounty hunter? Is that it? How dumb do I look?" She hissed at him and tried to get ready to dodge. "Oikawa is my teacher, and rival. He'd never do something like this to me. You're obviously lying." She then wondered why he was lying. Then realized what if he was just stalling for something far worse, and why hadn't her name turned orange for striking another player when it wasn't a duel. "Wait a minute. You're an Npc! How the heck did you even know about that information?!" She couldn't figure it out. Was this part of another quest? What was this? How'd he know to mention Oikawa?

Meokka 52/52

Nicolas 26/30

Guest Meokka

22012 7

"Everyone knows Oikawa, why are you surprised? He's the strongest, and best blacksmith in Aincrad." Nicolas explained. He gripped his sword and spun around and hit Meokka's armor forcing it to make a loud bell like sound. "Your armor is nothing. His is the best. Why do you even bother you stupid girl." he placed his foot on top of her back and tried to keep her pinned. "Don't even bother moving." he raised his sword.

Meokka 51/52 -1

Nicolas 24/30 - 2 thorns

Guest Meokka

22336 bd10 cd7 ld8

temporarily without her armor her body was blue. She moved back and placed her lance on her arm. Nicolas just turned around licking his lips. Meokka shivered. "I can see right through that censor you know. What a voluptuous woman you are..." he said darkly. She glared at him and her lance started to glow. "How dare you." She growled angrily. Nicolas just laughed in amusement. 

I get it. The NPC just used the system to find who the best known blacksmith in Aincrad was. That's all. There's no extra trick to it. Oikawa has nothing to do with this, and it's likely part of the quest. She felt proud for figuring it out.

She spun her lance over her head.

"Don't take your eyes off this then! HA!" She screamed she dart forwards and began landing several blows against his chest to damage him.

Meokka 51/52

Nicolas 16/30 -6 -2 + paralyzed

Guest Meokka

22338 8

He raised his sword then dropped it near his feet. "Ngh." He growled as a bead of sweat ran down his face. "Not fair blue bell." he hissed. "Listen you swine, that sword is mine and I won't let you take it. I must go and fight those to the east, and kill those damn dirty rats." he growled loudly.

Meokka watched him at the read and wondered if this was some sort of quest line. She wasn't sure how to handle this at the moment as it surprised her so she laid in waiting. "What are you talking about?" she asked him.

"It won't matter knave!"
"Explain yourself....Now." Meokka glared.

"The rats of Aincrad in Starting City. Follow them if you're foolish enough." he whispered.

Meokka 51/52

Nicolas 16/30 paralyzed this turn.

Guest Meokka

22345 7

She quickly thrust her lance into his side causing him to scream. She watched him with a strong gaze. "You'll stop this nonsense of fighting me." She told him. "Do you understand?"

"Ha, stupid girl. I will not end my pursit even if I fall! Go ahead. Strike me down. I dare you." He challenged.

"It would be my pleasure, and so you may rest in piece, I will follow the rats of Starting City. Just to prove to you that nothing exists there." She told him icily.

"Ignorent girl! You'll soon find out what creeps with the rats of the plague! Die die die die!" He laughed insanely.

Meokka just knitted her eyebrows and watched him. She wasn't afraid of him now. Not when she felt she had the upper hand here. She was too experienced.

There was a notification saying that a harder mode of the quest had been activated. She wondered what that meant.

Meokka 51/52 

Nicolas 12/30 -4

Guest Meokka

22349 9

He moved his hands to his greatsword and pulled it apart into two rapiers. Meokka just stared, was that possible?! He ran at her with a sudden speed she was not expecting at all. He ran at her and slashed at the blue around her chest cutting fragments off it it revealing some flesh, only for the blue to reappear. He bashed into her with his shoulder. "Wolves Pride!" he shouted. A blue transparent large wolf head appeared by his shoulder it roared and knocked Meokka back full force shattering the blue censor around her. She bounced off the ground several times and rolled to a stop, face down in the ground. She quickly moved her arms around her naked torso and slowly sat up. She watched as he walked towards her.

"This is the power of the dream blade, or it will be. If not stronger." he told her. "Then the piper of the Starting city may play on to overthrow the evil king." he told her.

Evil king? Piper? What was he talking about? 

Meokka 46/52 - 5 

Nicolas 12/30

Guest Meokka

22351 5 11

With her necklace secured around her neck. She moved one hand to it and held it as it let out flashes of light. She mentally thanked the well crafted necklace. Pink ribbons went around her activated by her battle healing. She stared in surprise and drew in a breath. She slowly moved her hands to her sides. So this was what battle healing looked like unrestrained. Her eyes looked past Nicolas to her armor and started to run at him but chose to jump on his shoulder and then flip off of it delicately. When she flipped the ribbons became solid, and red against her skin. She she ran to to her armor they slowly turned purple then blue. She reached down with her free hand touched her armor which disipeared and was placed back on her skin. She kept up her momentum and picked up her lance that she dropped when the attack wolves pride struck her. Then it was time to strike the devil Nicolas himself. She grazed his side and turned her body slightly so her shoulder collided with his chest to send him back a little bit. Her purple eyes pierced into his emerald eyes, as if piercing his very soul.

"I will not falter here." Meokka stated watching him.

"Hmph." He grunted. "We shall see."

Meokka 46/52 

Nicolas 8/30 - 4

Guest Meokka

22352 7

The rapiers sliced at her armor, and one blade ran down her cheek. "You fail to see that the past can catch up with you deary!" Nicolas shouted. "Everything in the past is important, you should remember these words!" He shouted.

"The past is only the prologue to my story." Meokka replied and tried to defend herself as best she could as she tried to back away from his assault to retaliate.  She heard his words and her own. It sounded familiar to her somehow. She drew in a breath and decided now was the time to strike!

Meokka 45/52 -1

Nicolas 8/30

Guest Meokka

22360 10 11

"Silence. I've had enough of your lies anyway. You're trying to pit me against my teacher, and then try to scare me. Then you become perverse with me. I have had enough of it all. You've no right to treat me in such a way at all." he glared. "For all of this I will hand you your punishment!" she shouted.

Meokka spun her lance on her right side and sparks kicked up around it. A brilliant purple. She moved it behind her back and twirled it creating an arc of lightning behind her. She tirled it in her right hand and then moved it  

"You've sorely underestimated me." She rushed Nicolas and ended up vanishing right in front of him. 

The arc of lightning zoomed forwards and zapped Nicolas causing him to fall back against a lance.

"Behind you...."

Meokka 49/52 +2

Nicolas 2/30 -6 + Paralyzed

Guest Meokka

22363 5

"You'll never figure out the true meaning behind the feather I won't let you have it!" he shouted. "You'll never see the rats, the spiders, or even the personage under the wells! I won't let you win! Even if you do I'll kill you even in death! I'll kill you in my death you stupid stupid girl!" Nicolas shouted.

She tried to listen to him. This was scripted. When an NPC's HP got low enough they were to say certain things. Usually asking to not be killed. Was there more she needed to know? She wasn't sure, but he seemed to repeat himself. She took that into consideration.

"Never say never, for now I"m interested."

Meokka 49/52 

Nicolas 2/30  Paralyzed

Guest Meokka

22477 4

MD 2

The two clashed. Her lance against his rapiers. He would block with them then spin his body out of the way and held her lance down at the ground. Meokka then pulled her lance free and tried to thrust it at him but he just moved his head just out of the way so she would miss. She drew the lance back and tried again and again he dodged the attack. He then returned the assault. He jumped in the air spinning with his blades out, Meokka quickly did a backwards tumble and rolled just enough away from the oncoming attack. She watched him but was not paralyzed by his threatening attack.

Guest Meokka

ID            Battle    Craft       Loot

22482       7         11           15

She ran at the enemy and attacked him with vigor twirling her lance and stabbing him in the gut. She watched him and he just exploded in millions of blue bits. NPCs couldn't be killed though. So he's a mob? She tried to think. Like the evil bandits. Those are mobs, and they appear human after all. So this must be the same as that. She nodded. Then looked down and saw a quill feather floating to the ground. She looked at it an picked it up placing it in her inventory.

Fate's Quill + material

It had no stat bonuses or anything. It was just a typical good item. She wondered what that meant. She kept it in her inventory and then looked up seeing the sky finally darkening. She pressed on and continued. To the site where the meteorite would land.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meokka

24687 2 11 15 5

She paused and looked at a hole in the land. As day turned to night she looked up and saw the best meteor shower. It would be a race against the clock now. There would tons of mobs coming to the site that's just how it was. After the rock landed she pushed over into the dig site to get the material she needed. She was successful. Though the light started to fade. That was strange. There was still star light. She looked up to see a large red spider making a web right over her. The Spider fell down into the hole, and tried to land on Meokka. She quickly jumped and rolled out of the way summoning out her lance. She stared at the nasty creature. Was this normal? She went to attack it but failed completely.spider_queen.jpg

Spider Vessal 26/26hp 5dmg

Meokka 52/52

Spider Vessal 26/26

Guest Meokka

D        BattleCraft Loot MOB

24688    10     4     13    5 

Meokka saw her chance and her lance turned a purple color as she thrust her lance. There was a loud bang as she knocked the spider back. She glared at it and huffed a bit. It was gross looking. She realized she paralyzed the spider and listened to it cry and wail from the strike. She spun her lance on her fararm and got into an aggressive stance. The spider locked eyes with Meokka as it glared at her ready to strike. It was strange Meokka swore she recognized it. It's eyes reminded her of the character she saw not to long ago. Could it be this was some sort of mythos in SAO she wasn't aware of? Then again she fully believed all mobs in the game had some sort meaning. Some sort of story. So what was this spider's story? 

Meokka 52/52

Spider Vessal 12/26 8dmg + paralyzed