[PP-F1] Relaxation at a Farm? (Teayre & Meokka)

The crimson haired girl left the starlight café straightening her scabbard as she walked through the town to the main gates. Leaning against the wall she sighed to herself, the sun was high in the sky today and it showed no signs stopping its unrelenting heat. Wiping her forehead Teayre swiped her hand forward bringing up her menu, as she hit the create message button she paused.

“Does Meo really want to come here?â€

Shaking her head Teayre begins to type out a message for Meokka inviting her to the first floor with her. Pausing for a moment the girl bites her lip before she hits the send button. Slowly walking round Teayre finds a small spot slightly to the north of Starting City in which to wait for Meokka, it was quiet there and the trees allowed her to find some peace.

Guest Meokka

Meokka was walking towards her crimson haired friend and gave her a wave. It had been awhile since they had spent any time together. Just us girls. Was the thought that came to mind. It was a nice change of pace from all the boys. When she reached Teayre she couldn't help but hug to maiden. 

"It's been too long!" She smiled happily.

Meokka let go and gave her friend a look over.

"I missed saying it before, but I like what you did with your hair Tearye-chan." She wanted the strengthen their friendship somehow but wasn't too sure on how to do it. "When  you said something before about a barn, and lake. I was curious and it just burned a hole in my head." She admitted. "So what have you been up to lately?"

Receiving the hug from Meokka returned it. “Heya Meo. Dangit drop the ‘Chan’ we’re friends aren’t we?†The small girl’s eyes glistened as she smiled up at the girl. Blushing as she complimented her hair “Well… I uh… Um…†As she started stuttering Teayre slowly started to walk away towards a few buildings that could be seen in the horizon. “Come on it’s this way.â€

As Meokka asked her what she’d been up to Teayre falls silent after a little while the girl lets out a sigh and begins speaking. “Well in truth Meo, after the bandit quest I’ve been thinking about the guild in general.†Looking up at the taller woman Teayre’s face is sporting a frown as she carries on down the path to the buildings in the distance.

Guest Meokka

She let go and tilted her head. Then realized she should explain what the chan suffix meant. "In this case I'm calling you my close friend." She explained. "It's what the honorific means. Well one of the meanings anyway. After all not all honorifics are for serious work places. Since it's just us girls I don't mind using it at all, because I'd like to think we're close friends." 

She walked with her and felt the pressure in the air change. She looked over to Teayre and listened to her. She wondered what she was going to say. She was a higher up after all.

"Hm? Are we going to have some sort event or something?" she asked curiously.

(Speaking of the bandit quest did we just fail it or something?)

“Well Meo… You’re pretty much my best friend so drop the ‘chan’ and just call me Teayre or Tea or whatever okay?†Smiling at the bluenette she hugged her before looking away again. “No… Not quite… I’m… I’m leaving the guild it doesn’t feel like the right place for me to be at the moment. At the end of the day I’m struggling to deal with it. After losing Beleram and a few other things. Right now I feel that I’m strong enough to protect Calrex without needing a guild to back me up so I’ve left. There’s a couple of other reasons but I don’t want to bring politics into this.â€

Shaking her head Teayre looks up and finds that they pair of girls had arrived at the farm, walking around she heads to the pigs slipping into the pen with them and offering them her hands. The porcine animals approach her and sniff before allowing her to pet them. As she ran her hands through the small pig’s fur Teayre laughs softly. “I’m sorry Meo, not the best time to tell you really. Although I’m not sure what’s going to happen as I think Calrex is planning on leaving as well.†

( It's more of an inactive thread cause of people going inactive we can always do it as a duo if you like,  although I'm going to be soloing it soon enough as well.)

Guest Meokka

(If you mean the bandits I"m in after I update my skills after this rp.)

She nodded. Unlike Azazel Teayre at least told her. At least explained. She didn't like the idea of not needing a guild. It was far to dangerous of a venture. She just tried to think about what to do. She hadn't heard from her mentor in a few days. She looked down. What she was told was that she might be disbanding, that they achieved their goal. She closed her eyes and then opened up her HUD as Teayre pet the pigs. She looked through it and noticed a notice from Ariel herself. She just watched.

"Ariel worked really hard on everything. She got me armor, and a lot of other low levels armor as well. She never took advantage of me or anything. I can't see why you'd want to leave a person like that. Aside from politics. I don't know what's all going on, I'm not ranked high enough to know. So maybe that's for the better. Either way. The conversation is now mute. Ariel disbanded the guild." Meokka seemed a bit sad.

She wanted Sen-kun to meet her fake sister. Maybe he still could. If Ariel wasn't busy. 

"I know she's probably working hard helping up lower level people. She's got a good heart. I just wonder if people saw that." she spoke softly and a bit dazed. "Well.....Lets not think about that now." She reached over petting a pig. She loved these little guys, even if she'd kill them for meat for Sen. She always liked pigs. "We came here to have fun after all." She smiled to Teayre.

• 3 weeks later...

Letting out a small chuckle Teayre looked next to her as Meokka joined her with the pigs. “Yeah I guess we did… Look I’m sorry Meo, for me I have a hard enough time around people as it is anyway…†As she spoke the small hairy pig she was petting grunted. Letting out another small chuckle Teayre scratched behind its ear. “You’re different though.â€

Jumping over the fence that surrounded the pen Teayre settled herself down next to a bale of hay and began watching the npcs toil in the farm. Leaning her head back she smiled. “I find it easy to be around you Meo… I don’t know why but life seems simple when I’m with you.†Lifting her head up the small girl looks over at her friend, a smile on her face.

• 11 months later...
Guest Meokka

"I wouldn't have it any other way really." she smiled at Teayre. "Life doesn't need a whole bunch of drama anyway. Why bother with the stress you know? I'd rather go on adventures with you and any other friend I come across. " She climbed over the fence and landed in the bay pile next to Teayre. "I hope no one pooped in here." She sat up with straw in her hair. Then relaxed. "Do you think we'll see some shooting stars tonight Teayre? They say if you wish really hard it'll come true. I don't even care if it's a simulation. Maybe there's an algorithm for wishes." She laughed. Then relaxed. "Do you think we could ride on a pig. I wonder if there is a riding skill in SAO." She opened up her menu being scatterbrained as usual. "I don't see one, do you?" Maybe mounts weren't implemented. Then again she felt there was a lot that wasn't implemented but maybe she hadn't looked hard enough.

(Is that bandit quest still up on the table?)