[PP-F11] Exploration (Kiru)

Floor eleven had finally been unlocked. From the what she heard from rumors, a group of four decided to take on the floor ten boss on their own and managed to defeat it along with unlocked the newest floor. It had a been a while since the last floor had been unlocked and they had managed to move the game farther along. Kotori felt delighted to hear about the recent batch of news, something that seemed to be the only think players were talking about the last few days. Never one to stand idle as a new place was opened up to be explored, the girl dashed to the nearest teleportation gate after hearing the news and found herself on the floor. It was... breathtaking to say the least. Its stone walkways and city reminded her of pictures she had seen of Europe and it was beautiful. Of course, the unsafe zone was to be seen as she only heard about a forest that extended outwards from the city itself. The monsters would have to be dangerous of course, she would be venturing in a place where the mobs were very strong and she would have to be completely wary of how she handled herself and attacked. Maybe she would need a partner just in case things went south, but Oikawa seemed to not be available at all. The girl decided to set off towards the forest, maybe a small adventure could be had in light of the news that had brought a smile to her face.

"Wow..." I thought and stared at the high ceilings above me. They had to be at least five or six stories taller than me. Even if that wasn't an accurate estimate it was still pretty high compared to the other buildings on the lower floors. Unlike the other floors, Floor 11 had a theme that I liked. It reminded me of a Southern European city because of the stone paths and the oddly sized buildings. This floor also had houses, which I had no interest in buying but still looked at them anyways. They were interesting to say the least and I wondered what the inside looked like but buying a house at this point didn't seem fun. I doubted I had enough col anyways. My eyes shifted from the towered height to the stained glass windows. They were beautiful. All the intricate metal workings and colorful patterns dotting every bit of the space they took up. This entire cathedral was relaxing, and empty due to the lack of players brave enough to travel up here. It was peaceful to walk around a lonely town for once than wasn't overpopulated with idiots. I took in a deep breath and finally pushed on the giant metal doors that served as an exit. I had been in there for a good forty minutes, and that was enough to make me feel more than calm. I walked outside and through the town until I reached the edge of the safezone. The entire outside of the town was dense forest, I could barely see inside it was so thick. It seemed dangerous. I smirked and equipped my dagger, stepping out of the town and into the trees. 

I walked for about five minutes before coming across a gaping hole in the middle of the ground. It was peculiar, was it a monster spawn or something? Maybe just a glitch? I leaned in farther to get a better look and saw two red eyes look at me. I backed up immediately and waited for it to come out, whatever it was. It practically jumped out at me, it scared me and made me miss my strike. I clenched my teeth and wiped the small sweat bead on my forehead. "So these are the monsters on the eleventh floor huh? Sneaky..." 

ID: 22211; BD 1 (Miss)