[PP-F1] To Learn to Heal <<Earning a living>> COMPLETED

Piera rolled her eyes as Lee argued that the game was supposed to be 'green'. "Oh yeah, a death game is so 'green'. I'm sure y'know, dying isn't bad for anyone's health at alllll." She retorted at maximum sarcasm levels.

The brunette involuntarily glanced towards her companion as he asked her a silly question, and the beetle seemed to take advantage of the distraction, barreling into her shoulder. "Agh! Yes, but now isn't the time to talk about it!" She stated in annoyance, channeling her anger with a powerful stab with her spear and it seemed that she got the angle just right as that one blow finished off the insect, causing it to shatter in blue. Her eyes widened in surprise before she jumped up, pumping her fist in the air. "Wooo! Crit! Oh wait..."

Piera was distracted by her menu as a pop up appeared, completely ignoring Lee even as she spoke to him. "I leveled up. But I didn't get any glands or anything this time." She frowned, her bottom lip sticking out slightly before she noticed that Lee was still fighting his beetle. "C'mon honey, you haven't killed it yet? Put your back into it! Believe in the me that believes in you!" She cheered him on with a humorous smile.

ID: 23760

BD: 9(+1Acc)=10 (hit, crit)

MD: 8 (hit)

LD: 2

HP List:

Piera: 13/15 (-1)

Lee: 15/15

Beetle: 0/5 (-3, dead)

Beetle: 4/5

ID: 23763  BD: 5 MOB: 9

Lee would give Piera a wink to her comment of the game and its overall death concept and its pro-green-ness. He listened as she spoke about how it wasn't the time nor place to have idol chit-chats about songs in their heads. He would straighten his posture and seemingly turn his full attention toward her "I beg to differ." It was then that the bug she was attack would burst into data from a powerful strike to which she would exclaim. He was about to say something when the bug he was fighting slammed itself into his side which caused him to stumble off to the side but he was able to keep his balance.

He would swing his sword but miss the bug as he finally stopped and stared at the bug and then shot a glance to Piera "I blame you. You're giving it ideas."

HP List:

Piera: 13/15 

Lee: 13/15 (-2)

Beetle: 4/5

Piera gave an exasperated sigh as Lee straightened his stance and turned around to face her, completely ignoring the beetle as he simply said, 'I beg to differ.'  "Pay attention, jeez! Fine fine, what song do you have stuck in your head then?" She caved and asked him, shaking her head at his antics.

She watched a little anxiously as the insect plowed into his side, actually causing Lee to stumble back a bit as it scored a critical on him. His follow up attack was sloppy and missed his target before he looked over at her and cast the blame. "What?! I'm not the one fighting it, you are. It probably knows that it could kill you faster than you could kill it." She goaded with a smirk before glancing at her feet and her eyebrows raised upon seeing hawkweed. "Oh, sweet." She bent down to pick the flower and was rewarded....with squat. "Agh, again?!" She fumed, stamping her foot and crossing her arms over her chest. "There's got to be a trick to this or something."

ID: 23772

LD: 14

ID: 23949 BD: 8 MOB: 6(-1)=5

Lee let himself regain his posture as he would be pleased with the attention his question merited. He would turn his attention to Piera as the damage from the bug was something he expected, even with a strike that landed in the critical area. He would then begin to open his mouth to speak the words that came to mind of the song "No, No honey I'm good I could have another but I probably should not~" He would swing his sword in the air haphazardly and almost dance about as the bug aimed to attack him once more but was quickly smacked by his shield and then slashed with his sword as he would dance a bit back.

HP List:

Piera: 14/15 (+1)

Lee: 13/15 

Beetle: 2/5 (-2)

Piera's lips widened into a smile as Lee did his best to sing the lyrics to the song that was stuck in his head. Her head began to bob to the beat of the song that was now playing in her head as well. "Yeah, that was a good one." She replied before humming along to the rest of what she remembered, not being able to recall all of the words herself. The brunette walked over to another clump of dandelions to pick some more. This time she was successful and received a generous amount of hawkweed in her inventory. "Yes! Wow I think that's almost it." Piera said to herself before standing and looking back at Lee. Gauging both of their health bars she cheered, "C'mon sweetie, you almost got him! Don't make me KS you!" She laughed at the threat, knowing that she wouldn't go through with it.

ID: 24049

LD: 19

HP List:

Piera: 15/15 (+1)

Beetle: 2/5 (-2)

ID: 24232  BD: 10  MOB:  5

Lee turned his attention to Piera as she began to bob her head to the music and he would nod his head in a small victory as he pointed his sword tip in her direction "That song will now be stuck in your head for the rest of the day~" He figured that even if it was a bug, it wasn't anything that he had to worry about as even if it did give all it had, it was still a lower leveled monster that just wasn't coded to do over a certain amount of damage. He would then look back at the bug as he attacked at him once more and he heard her say something about kill stealing the monster if he did not do it. He would dodge out of the way of the monster and turn his attention toward her

"Like hell you will!" He would then spin around and bring his sword down at an arc and let its tip dig into the ground, passing straight through the bug in a clean slice. Lee would pull his sword out and spin the sword in his hand and slam it into the sheath at his side as the bug would shatter in defeat. "Kill secured."

Beetle: 0/5 (-4)

Piera shook her head with a smile. "I'll hum it until you HATE it." She promised with an air kissed blown towards his direction with a loud 'mwah' sound accompanying it. Her body would sway slightly as the song still played in her head as she watched Lee rather viciously secure his beetle kill and when he announced such, she couldn't help but laugh. "You were afraid that I'd steal it~ Don't worry, I'm a good support." She walked forward and patted his shoulder. "Good job honey." She told him, reaching up to kiss him on his fuzzy cheek before opening her menu and checking her quest. "Awesome. I have enough materials now to try making the potion! Let's go back to town so we don't have to worry about monsters while I try not to fail. C'mon." The brunette beckoned her companion to follow her as she lead them back to the safe zone. 

Once there, she sat down at the nearest bench and opened her menu, taking out the materials she needed as well as keeping open the quest instructions. "Okay. A potion. Just a simple HP recovery potion." She said to herself before getting started. Piera followed the relatively simple instructions, using the mortar and pestle the alchemist lady had given her and she bit her lower lip nervously as she crafted before finally a potion appeared in her hand. Her face lit up in a amazed smile before dropping a little as she surveyed the items information. Apparently it was a 'bad item' and didn't heal very much HP, not nearly as much as a normal HP recovery potion was supposed to. Frowning slightly the brunette stated, "I hope this will be enough... Let's go back to the alchemist to see if this will help or hurt me."

Making her way back to Alchemist Angela's Apothecary, Piera opened the door and entered, glad to see that the woman was still there. "Hello. I'm back again. I did like you said, gathered the materials and used the item you gave me, the mortar and pestle to make a potion." She then opened her menu and retrieved said potion before presenting it to Angela. The elder took the potion in hand and seemed to survey it critically before her eyes flicked back up at her. "Was this your first attempt?"  Piera nodded with wide worrisome eyes before relaxing slightly as the alchemist smiled kindly. "This isn't bad for a very first attempt at crafting a potion. The first concoction I ever made was not even fit for use. I think you'll be a fine alchemist." The brunette's face lit up again before looking down shyly. "Thank you." She was then distracted as a window popped up on her menu declaring that she completed the 'Earning a Living' quest and that she was now a Beginner Alchemist and should find a property to set up shop. "Yes! We did it!" Piera cried out in jubilation before turning and hugging Lee. "Thank you for helping me sweetie." 

ID: 24265

CD: 5

Thread Complete!

Lee:

+200 Col

+1 SP

Piera:

+200 Col

+2 SP

+? MAT

+ <<Alchemist Title>>

+ <<Ability to Open a Shop>>