[PP-F4] Melting the Ice<<Avalanche>>(Goldenarroz)

Sitting at the bar in a tavern located in the main settlement of Snowfrost on the fourth floor, Kurou waited to see if any other players would show up. After leaving word with several information brokers that he was going to attempt to take down the field boss located on this floor, he instructed them to tell any interested players to meet him here at this time. Taking another drink of his mead, he allowed the warmth of the tavern to soak into his body. He knew how bitter cold this floor could get and wasn't looking forward to treking out into in an attempt to fight an ice monster. 

Turning his attention to Justice who was perched on the bar stool next to him. He knew his friend wasn't looking forward to the cold either. Thinking about the battle ahead, he wondered if his familiar would be able to take flight if the weather picked up into a blizzard. "I know you prolly hate it on this floor, but it won't be long before we can go back to our home floor". He said to the bird as he stroked its neck. Looking back over his shoulder towards the door, Kurou began to doubt if anyone was going to show up or not.

Having heard information about a player wanting to take down the field boss. Golden decides to check it out. He puts on a heavy cloak that would protect him from the cold upon reaching the teleportation station. He walked up and teleported himself to floor 4. I'm quite familiar with this floor. He thought as he put on the robe of his hood and walks slowly to the tavern in the hazardous weather. The snow shined in the night... or was it day. No one could tell on floor 4. It was snowing pretty much 24/7 nonstop. Golden continued walking mindlessly in the snow. He didn't mind the snow, in fact, he liked it. People don't call him the phantom for no reason.

Upon reaching the tavern which he was instructed to come, he open the door slowly, took a breath and entered the warm atmosphere which he hadn't had for quite some time. As he entered, the usually loud tavern grew soft in his presence and he looked around to maybe catch a glimpse of the character that had requested to kill this floor boss. No one looks worthy enough of this task. He though, unable to find the person. I'll just wait. Golden sat down quietly alone in an empty corner at the darkness. He was waiting for the player that he would use to kill the floor boss. 

Watching as a player walked in through the door and made his way to the back of the room. He guessed the person was here to meet someone. I wonder if he has come to help with the field boss he thought to himself. Thinking about the situation, it had just dawned on him that any players that were coming here to meet him, wouldn't know who he was. Quickly looking around the room however, it was obvious that there weren't any other players inside the tavern that looked like they were prepared for a fight. Deciding that he might as well take a shot in the dark and walk over to the player. Kurou finished his drink before allowing Justice to climb onto his shoulder.

Approaching the player, he quickly introduced himself and held out his hand to shake the players. "Hello there, the name is Kurou. You wouldn't by chance be here to meet up for the field boss would you?"

Golden had been sitting by the corner when he was approached by a player by the name of Kurou. He dares to approach me. Golden thought as he stared at the new player. After about 3 minutes of awkwardness. Golden stood up and slowly took the hands of Kurou as a 'friendly' introduction. Golden introduced himself but dared not to show his appearance. This player seems quite active for this quest. I thought as I told him to call me by Phantom. Golden prefers to be called the phantom in most situations and this was one of them. Still, he hadn't taken off his hood and plans to not to. He told Kurou to sit down so they could discuss the plan and went over to the counter so he could order some coffee to warm up before taking the long journey into the tip of the mountain for some boss killing. After ordering the coffee, he sat back down, ready to hear the player's plans of killing the field boss so that they could accomplish the quest and claim the reward and loot.

Watching as the player sat down drink in hand, Kurou set to work explaining the plan. "Alright, from what I understand the field boss is a random encounter generated from killing the ice elemental's found all over this floor. I know of an area not far out of town where there should be plenty of them to fight. Once the boss appears we will work together to take it down. I figure since there are only two of us we can just go ahead and split all the loot 50/50. Sound good?" As Kurou waited for the players response, he wasn't sure what to make of his new companion. Given the fact that he wanted him to call him phantom and seemed to be refusing to show his face, he couldn't help but think that he might be partnering up with a weirdo. I hope this dude doesn't want to wear my skin or something he thought to himself.

(Figured we can kill a few elementals then I will spawn the boss, sound good?)

Golden nods as he was told the plan. Sounds good. He thought. Now the question was whether he wast strong enough for these elementals. Golden exited the tavern to the quest area and caught sight of several ice elementals. Golden saw a group of 2. Perfect... Golden thought as he charged one of the elementals. He pulled out his rapier at the last second before bringing it down on the elemental.

ID: 22381

BD: 5 (0 DMG)

MD: 5 (0 DMG)

As he brought down the blade, the elemental watched and managed to dodge it just at the last second. This time, the ice elemental attacked and Golden dodged it easily with no trouble. He floats back to where he started the attack and prepared for the next attack. He nods toward Kurou to signal that he should attack the other one.

[OOC You decide the health of Ice Elemental #2]

Goldenarroz (31/31)

Ice Elemental #1 (16/16)

Kurou (23/23)

Ice Elemental #2 (?/?)

Watching as the player he only knew as phantom rush forward and miss his attack. Kurou hoped it was just a fluke, there was nothing he didn't want more then to have to carry a scrub through the upcoming fights. Unsheathing his sword and grabbing his shield off his back Kurou quickly crouched down before activating his <<Charge>> skill. Unfortunately for him however the icy conditions made it almost impossible to slow his momentum when he neared the elemental which sent him soaring right past it. On the bright side though, do to the speed at which he flew by the mob, it was unable to react in time to attack him. After finally coming to a stop, Kurou turned back to face the battle field before speaking to his companion. "Hmp... Looks like we are both going to need to focus a little bit more."

ID:22416 BD: 1+1=2 MD: 2-1=1

Goldenarroz (31/31)

Ice Elemental #1 (16/16)

Kurou (23/23)

Ice Elemental #2 (16/16)

ID: 22480

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

MD: 9 (2-1=1 DMG)

Golden charged on his opponent and and attacked again when a sudden gust of wind carrying snow passed through to distract him. He couldn't see his opponent but the opponent could see him. The ice elemental attacks, taking advantage of his blindness to deal damage. Upon being attacked, Golden retreats back into the snow to safety.

Goldenarroz (30/31) [+1 DMG]

Ice Elemental #1 (16/16)

Kurou (23/23)

Ice Elemental #2 (16/16)