[OP-F3] Meeting New People (No More Room).

Guest Meokka

"Ah, so you're a higher level than me then." She smiled. "Where would you recommend training?" She asked Clarence. "Now knowing your level I sort of want to spar with you. If you're ever free and wouldn't mind someone testing their meddle against you, please send me a pm. I would greatly enjoy a battle." She explained.

Meokka was very found of battles. She had heard rumors about bets people make on fights. She wanted to participate very badly in them but didn't know a thing about them sadly. She watched her two comrades. "I also don't mind floor clearing." She told them. "So if any of you want to take on a floor or something let me know." She was very battle savy, or at least she hoped she was. "I really enjoy fighting, maybe I shouldn't." The game changed that about herself. She always wanted to fight and fight well but the game was forcing her to do it to stay alive. It was interesting. "Oh, have either of you heard any rumors or strange happenings? I tend to like to investigate in such things."

"Strange and eerie things? I think Clarence would have a better idea." Golden replied. Recently, Golden has just been sticking around floor 1 since his shop was there. The only reason he was in floor 3 right now was because he'd wanted to get some materials for his shop. Golden sighed as he missed all the adventures he used to have with other players. "But..." Golden smiled. "If you'd like to go explore somewhere, I'd really like to tag along!" Recently, Golden's been hanging around fairly low-leveled players and it would be sick if he could tag along with someone higher leveled than him. It would be great to gain the experience and maybe learn a few things or two from these players. Golden looked at the sky... if they wanted to do something, they have plenty of time to do it... He just hopes that Clarence has an idea of what to do for the day... that is, if he wants to hang out with someone as low-leveled as Golden.