[PP-F1]In Mourning. (Scarlett_) Complete!

Emblem walked out of the hunting fields yawning. He had been grinding non-stop and felt like crap. What a day! Emblem looked forward to going to a nice inn and getting a good nights rest. He walked towards the inn only to see a girl crying in an ally. Emblem ran towards the girl and knelt down next to her. He noticed she may be a bit older than him but he didn't care. Are you ok? Whats wrong! Im Emblem by the way but call me whatever you'd like! Emblem put his hand on the girls shoulder trying to comfort her.

Eliza sat down in an alley and started crying, she had been able to distract herself from the previous events for quite a while but it became too much for her and emotions took over again. "J-Jay i'm so.. sorry.."

She kept crying and crying when she suddenly

heard a male voice coming from her left. "Are you okay? what's wrong! I'm Emblem by the way but call me whatever you'd like" Eliza looked up to see a younger boy with blonde hair that had leaned down next to her.

"Uhm.. I-I'm fine it's just.." She quickly wiped away her tears and looked down.

"It's just..- It's just" She started tearing up again as she tried to tell the boy what was going on. "M-my brother just..Died" She bursted out in tears again as she finished her sentence.

The death of her brother had been another traumatizing event for her.

When it happened she felt so.. weak since she couldn't help him at all.

Liz rubbed in her eyes and wiped away her tears again.

She forced a weak smile onto her face and looked at the boy. "My name's Eliza nice to meet you, sorry for crying so much.." Eliza leaned her head against the wall behind her and sighed.

I don't blame you at all! I know exactly what your going through. Emblem looked down and smiled. I lost my brother too. and there isn't a day of my life that I don't regret my decision. Emblem sighed. But that's besides the point. It's nice to meet you Eliza. Emblem got up and put his hand out to help his new friend up. Do you want to go to an inn and get something to eat? My treat. Emblem try'd to cheer the girl up and wanted to hear the rest of her story. This girl had reminded him of his little brother IRL personality wise and he wanted to spend as much time as possible with this girl.

Eliza looked up as the boy gave her hand to get up. She grabbed his hand and was surprisingly easy pulled up by the shorter boy. She smiled and looked at the blond haired boy as he asked her if she wanted to go to an inn with her. She was exhausted so didn't see a reason why she wouldn't go. "Sure, thank you." She forced a smile to show that she appreciated it. The boy managed to make her feel a bit better. Knowing that she was talking to someone that claimed to have been through the same as her made her more comfortable somehow.. Eliza pulled her hands through her hair to look a bit better, after going through a cave she probably looked horrific. She adjusted the blue hairbands and looked at the boy.

Emblem noticed the girl turn over and looked at her. He looked over and smiled at the girl trying to cheer her up. He felt bad for her. He hoped that no one had to go through what he went through. He had learned to adapt with his brothers death and for that he hated himself. Why Kaziki. Wh-why. After meeting the girl memory's of his older brother flooded back to him. He thought to himself, If I had stayed with him he wouldn't be dead yet and I would be with him right now. It's because of my cowardliness that he's dead now. Emblem felt his eyes begin to water and he try'd to distract hims self by talking to the girl. 

The girl rubbed in her eyes and heard the boy mumble something. She didn't hear everything except for "Kaziki".

"Hmm?" Liz looked at Emblem, somewhat confused by what he just said. "I saw an inn when I was walking through the town, it looked quite nice." Eliza stretched her arms above her head and let out a small yawn. "Wanna go there and get some rest or something?" Eliza didn't really know what to do. She sure was exhausted and it would be nice to get a meal or just rest in the inn. She swiped her hand in the air and a menu appeared. After clicking through a few tabs she invited the boy to a party, just in case if she would lose sight of him.

She waited for the boy to respond to the invite.

Emblem hesitated when he saw the party invite. his guild promoted not partying with people that he had just met. Why not! Emblem accepted the party request and watched as the health bar appeared and the name Eliza materialized in the corner. Ok well lets go! Emblem walked into the inn and took a seat across from the girl. It's on me my treat. Emblem ordered a glass of tea. He then sank back into his chair. Emblem regretted asking the question but felt like sh needed to get it of her chest. So umm if you dont mind me asking, how did your brother die?

Eliza followed the younger boy into the inn and sat down to the opposite of him. She hadn't really eaten a lot in SAO as she found it quite odd.

The inn was quite crowded with Npc's. It had a really humble feeling to it and made her feel more comfortable.

As the waitress appeared infront of them Emblem said that he would pay, but Eliza didn't really like that. She ordered a glass of water which was luckily free in the inn.

Liz sat completely straight in her chair as she was taught to do so when strangers are around by her aunt and uncle. She had recovered a bit from the breakdown in the alley and felt better. The boy then asked a sensitive question, but Eliza didn't feel sad which was a big surprise for herself. "Well.. my brother and I decided to try and uhm.. Kill our first boar. Thanks to my stupidity Jayden ended up having only 1 health left when i somehow managed to hit the boar. We went to a small park where we just relaxed for a bit.. When he suddenly fell down and in just a few seconds he-" Liz sighed and felt her eyes tearing up "He vanished.." She leaned forward as 2 tears fell down onto the table. She quickly wiped away the following tears away with her arm and looked at the boy that seemed quite sad. "I'm sorry if i'm giving you a bad feeling.. Just a bit emotional" She forced a weak smile onto her face and leaned back into the chair.

The waitress showed up and placed their drinks infront of them. Liz thanked the woman and looked back at the boy. "So.. did anything special happen to you in Sao?" A stupid question asked by a stupid girl, she was known for it. Liz you incredible idiot.. She took a sip from her water and placed the glass back onto the table.

Emblem sipped his tea as he pondered the death of her brother. God knows why that happened. Emblem shook his head and realized how insensitive he was being. He then stopped what he was doing and looked up to see Eliza and her question. So... Has anything happened to you in SAOEmblem thought of the girl he was in love with and the guild he was part of. He thought of the 9 year old girl he had helped who was so brave to venture out of the safe zone. Well a lot has happened. To much to list but there are a few things that really stand out. Like the disappearance of my brother. Emblem decided he would explain the disappearance of Kaziki. Well My brother left the safe zone immediately after the announcement. He decided to venture out into the world of SAO. While I hid in the inns like the kid that I am. Emblem looked down at the floor and  felt his eyes begin to water. He grit his teeth as he said his next sentence. He lft the safe zone calling me a wimp. He decided I wasn't good enough to be his brother. A tear dropped to the floor as he said these words. A few days later he disappeared from my friend list. All I can say is that he's dead.

Eliza's expression changed as the boy began to talk about his brother. So he has the same situation as me.. she thought as she looked at the boy.

"I've spent a long time in an inn too, and so did my brother. It's not childish at all, a lot of people probably did the same as us. Everyone got scared.. some people reacted to it in different ways." "I am really sorry about what happened to your brother, I just want you to know that compared to me you're the strongest man alive." She smiled and chuckled, it was true though. Liz had been so sensitive her whole life that others had to help her. She always had help of others and when she didn't a breakdown would be the result. "You know, even though your brother said such things, i'm sure that he regrets them.. That's just the way siblings roll. Me and my brother had several fights in the past and they were serious.. But everytime one of us would come back crawling to the other"

The girl took another sip from her water, she felt sorry for the boy. It was clear to see that she was older than him, probably a year or 2. She didn't really know what to say anymore. There was a silence for a while untill the waiter came to ask what kind of food they would like.

Emblem smiled at Eliza as she cheered him up. Here you are cheering me up! You are a awesome person Eliza! Emblem sat up and stretched. After dinner I want to bring you somewhere ok? Emblem looked at Eliza and smiled. He then leaned back on the chair and smiled. So? Have you made any friends in this game? Emblem felt his eyes droop. Isn't this world tiring. He forced his eyes open and smiled. Emblem ordered his dish then took a sip of his tea. Thank you so much again for cheering me up!

The girl blushed as the boy began to compliment her. "Uhm.. Thanks" She smiled akwardly and looked at the table.

Eliza ordered a plate with 3 pancakes and asked for sugar on them. At home her uncle would always cook pancakes with sugar if Eliza was

in a bad mood to cheer her up. Both her brother and Eliza were absolutely addicted to them. She looked up at the boy that was almost as tall as her as he asked if he could bring her somewhere. She wasn't sure about it but trusted the boy, and she couldn't say no to him as he seemed quite excited. "Yeah sure" She smiled at him. A waitress showed up and brought them their food. She thanked the woman and looked back at the boy that started talking again, asking her if she had made any friends so far. "Well uhm.. To be honest you're the first real person that I talked to and didn't know at first.. " She grabbed her cutlery and began to cut the top pancake in small pieces. "It sure is tiring, but the longer i'm here I somehow feel better.. I mean this place looks awesome and everyone is incredibely nice, Apart from the mobs then" Liz began to eat her pancake, the boy said thank you and looked at her with a smile. She quickly swallowed the piece of pancake and smiled back. "You did the same for me so it's fine" After talking about to Emblem she felt much more comfortable with the boy, it felt as if he already was a friend of her. She proceeded to go back to eating the pancake with a smile on her face.

Emblem finished his meal then looked at his friend to see that she was finishing her meal. You ready? Emblem waited for the waitress to take there meals away. He paid the meals then got up from his seat. Let's head out! Emblem began walking with Eliza towards his favorite spot. You'll love it I promise! Emblem ran into the field trying to avoid the mobs. Okay where almost there. Hang on! Emblem grabbed onto Eliza's hand and sprinted towards his favorite spot in all of floor 1. Emblem arrived at the spot then let go of the girls hand. So what do you think! Emblem looked around to see nothing had changed the stream ran through the middle with an over look of the fields and some trees towering around them. 

As Eliza finished her last pancake their playes were taken away by the waitress. "Ready" She said whilst getting up from her seat.

She finished the boy that seemed to be incredibely excited for going to a spot? Liz didn't really have a spot she liked going to, she liked her shop's location that was close to a giant fields of dandelions but she never really went there a lot.She followed the boy out of the starting city, into the grasslands where he just ran through.

As the boy told her that they were almost at the location he grabbed her hand and pulled her after him, causing her to almost trip. She luckily managed to get back on her feet before it was too late. The boy seemed so innocent and it seemed like he sort of enjoyed SAO, the girl smiled and ran after the boy.

Emblem let go of her hand as they arrived on a higher part of the grasslands, the first thing she noticed was the beautiful, crystal blue stream running through the middle of the land. "This is.. Beautiful" She smiled and looked over the fields, they looked amazing.. Liz never liked them at first since she only fought on them but now they gave such a peaceful look.. Liz sat down and chuckled. So far she had always depised the idea of SAO, the loss of her brother, the disability to see your family and friends, being stuck in here untill it's cleared, she had only seen the negative parts of it. But the blond haired boy somehow changed that, making her able to see the beautiful parts of the so called death game, and just that because of his energy. By simply acting nice and hyped.

Emblem sank down on the grass and began picking the blades of grass. I discovered this place one day while grinding and I come here everyday. I't gives you a new take on the death game doesn't it. Emblem had been meaning to share this place with at least one more person besides the nine year old girl he had helped. He put his hand in the stream and pulled it out. He was glad to see nothing new had changed. No one else had come here and messed anything up. â€‹There are a bunch of places like this on different floors. Like floor 3 and 4 3's probably one of my favorite though. Emblem blushed remembering the moment he had had with a certain girl. 

Liz smiled and closed her eyes for a bit. "It really does" She mumbles as she stared into the stream. The place was beautiful and the animals around it were too, butterflies covered the sky in the area, squirell-like creatures and caterpillars the trees. Eliza sighed and laid down in the grass, the area made her feel so much better all of a sudden. The feeling of being out of the safe zone was weird, yet this place felt so innocent and safe.. "Back to the question from before, did you make any friends so far?" She glanced at the boy with a smile on her face. The girl jumped up as a squirell came closer, staring at the two. She squeeled and ran at the squirell that immediatly ran away, but she wasn't gonna let the cute animal get away. Liz stalked the beast through the trees and kept running after it, not even noticing that she was coming close to a boar. She kept following the squirell untill she suddenly bumped into something, becoming slightly disoriented. After seeing clear again Liz stared at the big boar that she had just ran into.. As it turned over to her she tried to unsheathe her dagger but the boar already charged at her, pushing her onto the ground. Liz yelped as she fell down, it wasn't painful it just felt really weird..  Liz got up and pulled her dagger out of the leather sheath.

The girl ran at the boar and slashed at it from the side, but the boar immediatly backed up causing her to miss her attack.

She hadn't even paid attention to the boy after she saw the squirell. Her obsession with cute things got her into problems, again..

Roll

ID:23361

BD:4 (miss)

MD:8 (Hit)

Hp list

Scarlett_: 17/19 +1 hate (from bumping into it)

Emblem: 25/25

Boar: 17/17 [base damage of 2]

Whoa watch it! Emblem jumped back and equipped his sword while Eliza attacked the beast. He charged at the beast missing it by a mile but creating a chance for his team mate to attempt an attack on the boar. The boar startled turned around and attepmted an attack only to miss it while still analyizing the situation. HE then remembered the question his friend had asked just before the battle. Oh yeah. Plently! I'm actually part of the guild silver moon! Emblem jumped back waiting for Eliza to take the next move.

Scarlett_: (19/19) +1 hate

Boar: (17/17)

Emblem: (25/25)

ID:23372

BD:1

MD:4

Eliza quickly ran back into battle with her dagger in her left hand, ready to stab the beast. She despised boars and had no bothers with just straight up trying to kill them. Liz ran past the boar and ran at its side, she pulled her dagger back and thrusted it forward, but the boar turned around before she could hit him and charged at her. She was again pushed back into the grass with an awkward smile on her face.

"A guild? That's pretty cool" the girl muttered as she got up again.

Her and fighting wasn't exactly the best combination, even though she was beginning to get better in it she would still make a

mistake here and there. Liz had problems with predicting what her enemies would do, so every chance she gets to attack is something that

she always takes, even though it can end up with her taking damage. It was a big flaw in her fighting and she knew that she had to train herself

a bit more before trying to fight the better beasts on higher floors. "He's fast.." She mumbled to herself as she got ready to attack the beast again.

Roll

ID:23375

BD:2

MD: 9 (Crit +1 dmg)

HP list

Scarlett: 14/19 +1 Hate

Boar: 17/17

Emblem: 25/25

Emblem shouted out the SWITCH command then charged towards the boar with his sword behind him. He activated his favorite sword skill then ran towards the boar. his blade flared a color of a bright green and he stabbed the boar the brought his blade up from the beast the slashed it's body 2 times. leaving shimmering red particles into the air. I can ask the guild and see if you can join! You'll be tested though. The boar then reared his head and fell to the ground in a desperate attempt to get up. He smiled wide as his combo finished sending the boar flying. Ok lets go switch! 

Emblem: (25/25)

Boar: (10/17)

Scarlett_:(14/19)

(OOC: Oh mighty dice gods why won't you give me a good roll)

Eliza immediatly took action and ran at the boar that was already getting up.

As she was about to stab the boar it again blocked her slash with its tusk, Eliza groaned of annoyance and backed off again.

The boar seemed somewhat disoriented by her attack.. "That would be great! I'm scared of messing up though.." The girl backed off and waited for the boy to attack again, she felt somewhat embarrassed that she couldn't land her attacks. Liz sighed as she turned around her dagger, making the blade face backwards. Fighting wasn't a thing that she was really good at, the best thing she could do was.. gather and make things at the shop.

Eliza always was a more casual player in the mmo's that she played, even though she enjoyed raids and fighting, she was also trying to level up her proffession skills. Liz was an alchemist in the RPG game and had switched from class a few months ago. She used to be an archer in the game but got somewhat bored, so decided to go more supportive. She picked bard as her new class and even though it was a hard thing to master she enjoyed it much more than fighting. Buffing teammates, making sure they stay alive, giving the raid an advantage in a boss fight, those were the things that she liked. Sadly SAO didn't really have those types of elements, but she still adored the game at first.

Roll

ID:23389

BD:3 (miss)

MD;1 (Miss)

HP list

Scarlett: 14/19 +1 Hate

Boar: 10/17

Emblem: 25/25 +2 hate (you forgot to add your roll in the post but i looked on the perma roller ^-^)