[PP-F1]In Mourning. (Scarlett_) Complete!

Emblem giggled then ran up for a follow up attack. Although he was in the midst of battle he was happy. â€‹If you want I could contact my guild leader and we could test you! Emblem activated a sword skill and stabbed the boar the kicked it sending it to the ground. Don't worry though it isn't just combat but just your skills as a player. Emblem jumped back and called out the switch command then continued the conversation.  I think you'd do good in a guild! Emblem pulled his scarf up the readied his blade once again.

HP list

Scarlett: 14/19 +1 Hate

Boar: 2/17

Emblem: 25/25 +3

ID:24698

BD:10

(Just to note that i'm already in the guild so you don't have to really ask if I can join when the rp is done xD)

Liz glanced at the boy with a slight smile on her face. "I don't know if I can do anything useful really.." She mumbled to him as she turned her dagger in her hand. The boar suddenly charged at Emblem but luckily missed him by a bit. The girl quickly ran forward as the boy said switch and swung her dagger from the side at the boar's head. She however made the same mistake again to try to hit him there since it was much easier for him to fend it off with its tusks. And that was what the boar did, he pushed her away with its tusks and backed off. Eliza groaned and backed off, She had missed every single attack so far which was somewhat annoying. She backed off and nodded at the boy as a sign that he could go in to attack.

Roll

ID:24776

BD:4
MD:4

HP list

Emblem: 25/25 +4 Hate (I believe you get +2 Hate when you hit a critical attack)

Emblem nodded. Don't beat yourself up about that! Emblem pulled his sword up high and attempted to bring it down on top of the mob. His blade missed and he jumped back shouting the switch command hoping She could land the finishing blow. He jumped back and pulled his scarf down. Try and trick the Boar make it think you are going to make a left when you make a right! Emblem had found the tactic useful and hoped that his friend Eliza would find it easy too. Finish the boar quick!

ID: 24793

BD: 2

MD: 4

[Congrats with the guild! Looking forward to partying with you more!]

HP list

Emblem: 25/25 +4 Hate

(Thank you)

As the boy missed his attack the boar immediatly charged at him. The beast seemed to be somewhat disoriented as it completely missed the boy while he was quite close. Eliza ran into the fight again, completely ignoring what Emblem was saying as the boar was now in a really bad position. With a slight squeel she she ran at the boar. As her dagger just began to light up a faint red light she slashed at the creature before it had a chance to react. The boar exploded in a dozen of blue pixels and a small pop up appeared infront of the girl.

Items dropped

+2 Materials

+170 col

Eliza sighed in relief and looked over at the boy "Sorry for ignoring you.. I had to take the chance as the boar was just easy to kill now" She said with a slight smile. "I'm also sorry for getting us into this.. I tend to get distracted by cute things" She sat down on the ground and took a deep breath. "I'm tired" She mumbled as she laid down into the grass, staring at the sky.

Roll

ID:24888

BD:8 (hit)
MD:5 (miss)

LD:18, 18+2=20 (uncommon item or mob healthX10 + Bonus Mat)

HP list

Scarlett: 14/19

Boar: 0/17

Emblem: 25/25

Emblem nodded as he collapsed to the ground. He looked over at his party member and grinned. He got up and walked to the water and put his legs in and looking up at the approaching stars. He counted the constellations then looked back at his friend. Hey, Eliza? What do you think the purpose of all of this is? Emblem referred to game. The question and been lingering on his mind ever since the day they had found out they'd be stuck and wanted to know what Eliza had to say about it. he felt his eyelids droop and he felt on the verge of sleep. 

The girl tilted her head to the boy and smiled slightly. "Well.. At first I didn't see any purpose in all of this.. It's a sick game made by a sick man, and it's intention is to ruin lives, That's what I thought about it and still sometimes see it like that. I don't know what the complete purpose of the game was, Maybe it's a test? Maybe it's to warn humanity.. Or maybe it's simply a wish that came true for that idiotic creator.." She lowered her voice as her smile faded. "All i'm sure of is that if i'm given the chance, I will do the same to that idiot as he did to my brother.." Liz clenched her fist and leaned back onto the ground. The girl got up and yawned, she was quite tired which wasn't weird since she hadn't slept for quite a while now. She looked over to the boy and held her hand infront of the boy. "Thank you for the meal and everything. I appreciate it" She said in a calm tone and with a smile. She was really impressed by the boy's actions, helping out a stranger was something that Eliza would have to prepare for.

Emblem nodded his head and shook the girls hand. It was great to meet you and I hop to meet you soon again! Emblem felt himself drift of immidiatly he had been grinding night and day for a while and hadn't gotten much sleep and looked forward to this sleep He waited until his new friend had left. Then collapsed of exhaustion. He fell asleep thinking of the guild and most of all his brother. He awoke a few hours later to a sunrise. He got up then headed to his friends cafe and his leaders blacksmith shop.

[it looks like the storys over so here you go!]

Topic Complete

Scarlett_

1 skill point 

370 col

2 materials

Emblem

1 skill point

200 Col