{COMPLETE} [PP-F3] Acquainting Themselves (Piera)

Jomei smiled, "Sure, I have no problem with that" he let out a relaxed sigh as he brought his arms up, placing his hands behind his head, "Just not today though." He nodded agreeing with Piera about his singing, "Yeah, I know. Even in the real world, it was just something that always was hard for me to do, ya know? And I do practice, usually in my shop when no ones around" he chuckled, "If I could practice in the shower as well I would.. If there were showers here in SAO." At the mention of showers, he sat forward scratching at the hairs on his chin.. "Speaking of bathing.. Ive heard that there was a hot springs up on the Fifth Floor.. Would be a cool idea to get the group together and check it out sometime" he smiled, thinking it was a great idea for all of them to get to know each other better.

"Who knows.. unless you've been there I guess. Ive heard rumors that it was up to 1000 players.. but then I've heard other people say it was only 10 people.. So who knows" he shrugged his shoulders. "Either way, they've got to be pretty strong to be able to take out those floor bosses so far.." 

Jomei chuckled when they talked about the few he had met so far, "Well, I'm sure they aren't all that bad.. just some of them id rather not acquaint myself with."

"Well," Jomei smiled warmly, "..it would definitely make me very happy." 

Piera chuckled lightly as Jomei related his discomfort with singing around people. "Most people do, it's understandable. Maybe you could get a bunch of performers together and you could sing together? It's easier when you're not alone. And harder for people to single you out if you mess up a bit." She winked with a grin.

The brunette let out a longing sigh as he spoke of singing in the showers if there were any before mentioning that he had heard a rumor about hot springs on floor five. Piera sat up straight with a look of intense interest. "Really? Wow, that would be absolutely amazing." She groaned. "I really hope it's true and not just one of those convoluted rumors where it turns out to be like a pond or something. We could all get together with Lowenthal, Clarence, me, Lee, you," She paused with a grin before saying the last and most important name, "And Carmine of course."

"I doubt that there's only ten front liners in all of Aincrad. A thousand might be close. I know some guilds that are entirely devoted to fighting on the front lines so they would have a high player count. Who knows." She shrugged. "If they don't win out in levels, I'm sure they've probably got numbers covered." Piera's eyes surveyed Jomei behind her glasses as he mentioned that he was sure not all front liners were bad, only a few and now she was sure she was talking about players that he knew in particular. She was itching to ask, but could tell that it already wasn't a pleasant conversation and so saved the thought for later.

Piera raised her tea cup that had the last bit of tea in it to toast with Jomei, "To making friends and kicking @sses."

"Hm..That doesn't.. sound like a terrible idea actually.." Jomei thought about it. An in game band? Now theres something he did not see before.. maybe only once or twice he heard about it... Only problem with that was he did not know many other performers. "Maybe if I find someone else who is a performer I can consider that" he laughed lightly, knowing it was unlikely because of the lack of income in the field. "But definitely something I may look into in time. Thanks for the idea!" He grinned back at her. 

Jomei nodded as she asked if what he said were true. "Well like I said, only rumors.. and not the kind you hear from Info. Brokers." He shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms, "I suppose I could head up there and scout it out, maybe ask around and see if what I heard was true. That'd really be a fun time" he chuckled. He remembered going to a hot spring resort one as a trip when Jomei, well.. Nick, and his family first moved to Japan. It was very relaxing, and took all of the stress from their big move out of them. Maybe going to a hot spring here can get their minds off of the 'death game' and all the other stresses. When Piera teased about Carmine being there too, Jomei sat forward in his seat and glared at Piera, giving her a threatening point.

Jomei agreed with Piera's point, "Yeah. I doubt theres 10 too.. just figured id share what someone honestly thought.. Then again.. it was after a few pints" he laughed. "Either way, I appreciate what they are doing. Whether it be 100 or 1000.. or level 10 or level 100. They've got us this far already."

As Piera held up her glass of tea as a toast, Jomei smirked and did the same, gently tapping his cup against hers and then sipping from it. 

Piera grinned as Jomei seemed to take to the idea of getting multiple performers together. "If I meet another performer, I'll send them your way." She offered before laughing as he thanked her for the idea. "Don't thank me, just give me some royalty bonuses when you start raking in the col that your fans throw at you!" She could honestly see Jomei really hitting it off if he actually found a group of performers to pull it off.

The brunette hummed in thought as she drummed her finger tips against her lips in thought as the ginger man explained that the rumors he had heard about the hot springs were just that, rumors, not information leaked from an info broker (a much more reliable source). As he offered to scout the area out, her expression turned thoughtful as her lips pursed to the side and she looked down at the table. "Mmm, just don't take any risks. Well, I guess that's pointless, you're plenty high enough level. I'd ask to go with you, but...well yeah." She threw up her hands as if to say, 'what are you gonna do?', before shrugging. "Let me know when you do find out. A triple date sounds really fun." She smiled, already imagining the antics they could all get into.

Her grin only grew as Jomei glared at her for teasing him about Carmine coming to the hot springs with them. The brunette only stuck her tongue out, not able to stifle her smile as she did it. She couldn't resist the urge to continue teasing him as her expression turned thoughtful, tapping her index finger to her chin as she wondered aloud, "I wonder what the dress code is for hot springs? Same as a swimming pool, a bikini perhaps? Or maybe they're supposed to be more natural... You can simply go nude if you allow that feature in your menu."

Piera smiled as Jomei seconded her toast and she nodded before taking a sip to drink the rest of her tea. "Yup. Only..." She paused as she attempted to do the math in her head before eventually saying, "Eighty-nine more floors to go! Heh...easy peasy." She gave a dry chuckle.

Jomei laughed, "Maybe being a performer might pay off then in that case. Good luck with finding anyone else though." Jomei took another sip of his tea. The only other performer he knew of was Skylar, but he had not seen him in forever and had no idea if hed even be up to it. Something to keep in the back of his mind he presumed. "Hah, sure. You can be our manager then!" Jomei gave her a wink, "You seem like you could be the musical manager type" he shrugged his shoulders and then placed his hands behind his head.

Jomei raised both of his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "Eh, I've been to the Fifth Floor enough times to not have to worry much about it anymore honestly.. Once you get past the blistering heat and.. and the.... You know.. maybe the game developers putting a hot spring on a floor that was a desert.. was not the best idea" he laughed. "Eh, I'm sure there was some sort of idea behind it.. maybe its in an area thats cooler than others" Jomei scratched his chin at the thought. "Of course ill let you know when I find ou- wait.. triple date?" Jomei cocked his head lightly when Piera said this.. He knew about her and Lee.. was teasing him about himself and Carmine... who did she mean the third pairing to be?

((OOC: IC, Jomei does not know about Lowenthal and Clarence xD))

Jomei looked at Piera, as a mischievous smile stretched across her cheeks, "W-what?" he pouted his lips slightly. Then she asked about the dress code of the spring. He knew usually, the resort would supply a towel or a robe for the patrons, and he figured a place as such in game would not require players to disable that hidden feature..especially being most people did not even know about it. "Not sure honestly... if I had to guess, I would say a bathing suit.. why do you-" Jomei had put two and two together at that part, thinking about her teasing face and asking about what they had to wear. That was when Jomei's face had grown redder than a tomato and his eyes widened. Without a word, Jomei threw his head downwards, his face colliding with the table. Adere, who was sitting in front of Jomei at the time, jumped up into the air, her large eyes looking wider than usual at the thought of being smashed into the table by her master, and landed on Piera's shoulder. "shut...up.." â€‹Jomei's muffled voice called out to Piera. 

Piera's head tilted as her drinking companion wished her luck on finding other performers which prompted her question, "I take it it's not a popular profession? I would've thought all of the bubbly girls would have jumped to be the only 'pop star idol' in Aincrad. Though I suppose there's not many if any such girls that play a game like this." At his idea of her being their manager if their little band of performers was ever assembled, she couldn't help but smile, not hating the idea, though her expression turned curious as he stated that she seemed the 'type'. "Oh? Is there a musical manager 'type'? Though I don't think I'd mind. I'm sure there are certain benefits." She grinned at the ginger.

She relaxed back in her chair as Jomei placated her by stating that he had been to floor five plenty of times and that apparently it was a very hot area. The brunette couldn't help but bark a laugh at his observation that putting a hot spring in the middle of a desert wasn't the best of ideas. "Haha, we can only hope." She replied as he stated that he hoped it was in a cooler area that the rest of the floor. "I know deserts can get really freezing at night, maybe it's for then?" She shrugged, not being able to think of any other reason.

Piera's head tilted to the other side along with Jomei's as he inquired about the 'triple' part of the 'triple date'. She blinked in confusion before explaining, "Yeah. You and Carmine. Lee and I. And Lowenthal and Clarence. At least I think that was the name." Then she blinked again as she suddenly realized something, her mouth opening in a vague 'O' shape. "Oohh...I um. Sorry I don't know if that was supposed to be a secret or anything. I just remembered Lowenthal mentioning it in passing. I haven't met this 'Clarence' yet myself. Umm....surprise?" She said a bit guiltily, raising her hands in a very halfhearted attempt at 'jazz-hands'.

The spear-woman waited for Jomei to get her insinuation and thought it had passed right over his head as he actually answered her question with a guess of his own before his voice drifted off and his face suddenly grew extremely red, which was only made more comical by his eyes widening before he introduced the table to his face. Piera snorted at the violent reaction before glancing at Adere as she fluttered onto her shoulder, having been spooked by her owner's antics. Her hand reached up to gently stroke the owlet's head to soothe her as she apologized with a less than apologetic smile. "Sorry, sorry. You're just too fun to tease! I'm sure there will be towels or bathing suits or something like that. How can I make it up to you?" She asked, her expression now looking a bit more contrite.

"Not very" Jomei shook his head, disappointed. "Being able to play music is great, but the buffs our songs give out during battle are hardly worth the col.. So no one ever really buys them. So money wise, no its not very popular. But I enjoy what I do, so thats all that matters to me" he chuckled. "And you make a good point, about the idol-wannabes anyway.. Guess anyone who had that in mind quickly jumped ship when they realized survival was more important." He thought he recalled seeing a girl at the very beginning of the game saying she wanted to be a performer and be adored by all.. but right after they all learned they would be stuck in the game until it was cleared, he saw the girl again armed up to the chin. "Ah, well."

Jomei shrugged and scratched at the back of his head when she asked what the manager 'type' was, "I dunno, just seemed like something you were interested in.. trying to help put this thing together." 

Jomei smacked himself in the face when she mentioned about how deserts can get freezing at night. He knew this clearly from experience.. why didnt he think of that. "Yeah.. thats true.. totally forgot" he laughed sheepishly. "Either way, I'm sure if it exists.. it'll be great" he smiled. When the girl mentioned her three pairings, his eyes widened a bit when she mentioned Lowenthal and Clarence. "I don't think I've met a Clarence before.." he shrugged his shoulders, "Honestly, after the time I spent with Lowenthal, I had no idea that he even swung both ways." He thought back to when he first met Lowenthal.. how he kind of 'interrupted' Lowenthal trying to become friendly with a girl, Claire.. and then of course their apparent competing for the other girl Ahti. Jomei let out a huge grin, "Good on him though! He seems a lot happier!" Jomei was very happy for his friend, knowing he finally found someone to make him happy. "Ah, I'm sure it wasn't a surprise.. knowing Lowenthal.. probably just slipped his mind to fill us in, being we have been so busy lately." Jomei placed his cheek on his fist, his arm standing upright, "Well then that being the case, a triple date sounds fantastic."

Jomei picked his head up and gently smacked his cheeks, trying to remove the blush... as well as the images in his head causing him to blush. He gave a quick glare towards Piera before joining her in laughing, "Nah, no need to be sorry. I know I'm an easy one, being so bashful and all." he scratched the bottom of his nose with his index finger. 

Piera frowned sympathetically as Jomei explained that the novelty of being able to play music as a performer was nice, functionality in battle was low, so not many people were willing to pay col for the songs. But her smile returned somewhat as he stated that even if it wasn't popular, he enjoyed what he did. "Well at least there's that."

As he mentioned that anyone who had wanted to be an Aincrad idol probably ditched the idea when it was revealed that they could actually die, the brunette nodded with a chuckle. "I don't know whether that's a shame or a blessing." She rested both elbows leaning forward onto the table before raising her right hand and gently stroking upwards between Adere's eyes onto her head before glancing back at Jomei as he gave a half answer to her 'manager type' question. Her left eyebrow raised in interest before shrugging and then remembering that she had an owl on her shoulder and murmured an apology to the familiar before saying to her ginger owner, "I don't have a lot of skills myself and I like helping people. So I guess it'd be a good fit."

Piera giggled as Jomei facepalmed, apparently having forgot that deserts can get quite frigid at night. "Yeah, I'm sure it will be." She replied when he said that either way it would be great. "I'm excited now! I've never been to a hot springs or spa or anything like that before." Even if this was 'just a game', it really wasn't. Virtual reality was just too...real to be considered fake.

She surveyed the swordsman closely with a blank expression as he reacted with vague surprise upon hearing about Lowenthal's new relationship status. But everything seemed to be okay even if it was a bit of a surprise for him to hear that his best friend hooked up with someone he didn't even know and that he was presumably bisexual. Piera remained silent, waiting for further opinion to be stated on the subject before letting out a slightly relieved breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in as the ginger exclaimed that he was happy that his friend was happy. Chuckling as he guessed Lowenthal was probably too busy or forgetful to relay the 'big news' to the rest of his friends, Piera stated, "We definitely have to get him in on the triple date now. So we get to know him." 'Him', being Clarence of course.

Jomei shrugged at her comment about whether the bubbly singers dropping their dreams of becoming the biggest star in Aincrad was a blessing or a curse.. "Probably a blessing.. for us at least" he smirked, followed by an outburst of laughter. "However.. could possibly be entertaining," he placed grabbed at his chin with his index finger and thumb, thinking about it "Nope.. take it back. Probably a bad idea.." he scratched the back of his head. 

Jomei chuckled as she agreed she might fit the part, "Who knows. But if the opportunity ever comes up, ill let you know" He grinned at her as he leaned back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head. 

"Yeah.. I know it was too.. Ive spent nights in the deserts on those floors, it just slipped my mind." his hand slid from his face as he shook his head. He smiled at her excitement about going to the hot springs, "Ive been to one in the real world before.. maybe like.. over 10 years ago.." he nodded as he thought about it "its very relaxing and a lot of fun." Jomei grinned out of his own excitement, wanting to check out if this place existed as soon as possible. Hell, he might even make the trip up there to check after he parted ways with Piera. 

Jomei noticed the sigh of relief as Jomei expressed his happiness towards Lowenthal's new relationship status, "What? Thought I wasnt going to be okay with him dating a guy?" he chuckled with a smirk. Jomei was all for anything that made someone happy. "I totally agree. Now we really have to do that!" It took Jomei a moment to think about it, before shooting another glare at Piera. "W-wait.. did you just get me to agree on asking Carmine on a date..?" He sighed and chuckled, not blushing this time, ending with a shrug of his shoulders, "Heh, well can't deny it. Was planning on wanting to do it eventually anyway." he smiled warmly at the idea. 

Piera laughed as Jomei debated on whether it was a good or bad thing that there were no Aincrad's Top Performers running about, simply nodding in agreement as he concurred that it would be a bad idea if there were. The brunette smiled as he promised to let her know if he ever got a band of performers together. "I'll hold you to that. But best focus on your own career for now." 

Her head tilted as the ginger divulged that he had been to a hot springs, in the real world no less, though it was quite some time ago. Her expression became content and longing as he vaguely described it. "Nnnn it sounds heavenly."  Piera's eyes flicked to Jomei's as he asked about her concern on his opinion about Lowenthal's boyfriend. She looked away a little embarrassed before shrugging. "S-Sorry, I just wasn't sure. Not everyone is so accepting." The brunette didn't want him to feel like she was judging him either though... 

Her bashful expression morphed into a rather mischievous look as Jomei finally realized what he had agreed to do. Nodding with a grin, Piera replied, "Yup. I have confidence in you." The brunette opened her mouth to continue before a window popped up on her menu, distracting her. She made a few hand motions before a soft smile graced her lips as she typed up a reply before looking back at Jomei once she had dismissed the message. "Sorry about that. I should probably get going. Lee's wondering where I wandered off to." Her green eyes glanced to her shoulder where Adere was still perched and was starting to nod off and Piera's expression was regretful as she gently prodded the owl before attempting to get her to perch on her fingers so as to transfer her back to Jomei.

Jomei nodded and smiled, "Yeah it really is.." He closed his eyes, thinking about the experience the group would have there. Washing all of their stresses away. Jomei sat forward, "I have to go up and see if this place exists! And when I find it, ill scope it out and plan a day for all of this..Being.. it does exist that is.. can't get too ahead of myself." he scratched at his arm and chuckled sheepishly. He was getting too excited for everything about this idea. Going to a hot spring, taking a break from all of the worries SAO brought to them, hanging with some of his new friends.. and of course getting to spend time with Carmine. His smile widened as he thought about it more.

Piera apologized for thinking Jomei may have felt differently on the topic of Lowenthal and Clarence's relationship. He quickly threw his hands up, almost apologetically himself, "No no please! Do not be sorry! I understand, everyone feels differently and you never know nowadays." He smiled at her to let her know his words were true. "I did not take any offense by it, I promise." 

Jomei watched Piera's eyes scan the message she had received through the slightly permeable menu screen in front of her. He wondered if it was important, or who it was from.. but that was obviously rude to ask about someone's personal messages, so he kept the questions to himself. Those same questions, however, were soon answered when she told him that it was from Lee, wondering where she was. Jomei chuckled, "Ah of course.. was wondering where he had gone off to myself. "Jomei stood up from the table, stretching his back. "Well, you should probably go meet back up with him" he smiled at the girl. As Piera held her fingers out for Adere to use as a connecting bridge to her master, she took one large step onto her finger, followed by the other. She was slowly transferred over to the other side of the table, where she hopped up, hovering up to Jomei's shoulder. "Anyways, it was a pleasure getting to spend time with you Piera. Tell Lee I said hi" he gave the girl a slight friendly salute, "Oh, and I will be in touch about the hot springs thing."  The two went their separate ways, Jomei heading slowly to the Warp Gate, where he would then warp to the Fifth Floor in search of this rumored hot spring.

THREAD COMPLETE

Jomei: 200 col  +1 SP

Piera: 200 col +1 SP