[SP-F2] Material Hunting. COMPLETE

Clarence finally decided that day would be that day. He would go Material hunting. Clarence walked out of the Inn he has in and Picked up his Penguin, Noot, and walked outside. The Penguin Nooted and snuggled into his hands and Clarence smiled warmly, looking up into the sun. {Ugh, why do I have to Material gather. This is not something that is fun, at all. But, I do need to start getting Mats for my shop } Clarence thought and trudges out into the open day. "Okay, where to Start." Clarence said to himself and looked out into the Distance, seeing a nice path to lead up to a Forested Mountain. {Material Material. Come out, Come out where ever you are } Clarence thought, entering the woods.

ID:22522  LD: 14 + 3 = 17

ID:22523  LD: 15 + 3 = 18

ID:22524  LD:  3 + 3 = 6

ID:22525  LD:  2 + 3 = 5

ID:22526  LD:  20 + 3 = 23

Clarence entered the Forest and looked around. Noot looked around too, probably just for fish though. Clarence looked down and spotted a Shiny Rock and picked it up. "One down, Billion more to go." Clarence mumbled and walked a little further. He brought out the bag he has for Mats and placed the rock in. Clarence looked around and saw a flower that had Material properties. Clarence walked over and picked it up, placing it in his bag as well. Another Flower prouted right by Clarence and he took tha tone as well, already pretty happy with how this was going.

Mats:3

ID:22527  LD:  6 + 3 = 9
ID:22528  LD:  14 + 3 = 17
ID:22529  LD:  17 + 3 = 20
ID:22530  LD:  6 + 3 = 9
ID:22531  LD:  1 + 3 = 4

Clarence thought he was off to a Pretty good start. Already found three materials basically stepping into the forest. {I like this floor I get MAts pretty easily. Hopefully can fine some more? Also, I don't really want to Just search, Probably fight some Monsters Soon. } Clarence thought as he looked around and found a feather that was on the ground. { Number 4. Where are you Number 5 } Clarence thought to himself and looked around, seeing a very strange leaf in the tree. {Maybe that would be good? Hopefully. } Clarence picked up a rock and threw it at the tree, calming a startled Penguin in the process. The leaf slowly fell and Clarence caught it, putting it in his bag along with the rest.

Mats: 5

ID:22534  LD: 9 + 3 = 12
ID:22535  LD: 15 + 3 = 18
ID:22536  LD: 9 + 3 = 12
ID:22537  LD: 18 + 3 = 21
ID:22538  LD: 14 + 3 = 17

Clarence Smiled and lightly hummed to himself. Already finding 5 Mats put Clarence in a pretty good mood. Clarence was hugging Noot tightly and smiling, remembering Lowenthal as he walked. {Getting Noot with Lowenthal was amazing. I wish that day could of lasted. But, oh well. He hopefully wont be going anywhere anytime soon. And, I can steal his pug when I want to. Ninken is so adorable though! } Clarence thought and din't even realize he almost stepped on a pile of three Large Wasp Stingers. "My lucky day." Clarence smiled and kissed Noot on the head, going on to find more Mats.

Mats: 8

ID:22599  LD:  18 + 3 = 21
ID:22600  LD:  8 + 3 = 11
ID:22602  LD:  1 + 3 = 4
ID:22603  LD:  6 + 3 = 9
ID:22604  LD:  19 + 3 = 22

Clarence set Noot down on the ground and he waddled away, making cute little noises. Clarence smiled brightly and watched the Penguin walk around closely to Clarence but closely to Clarence at the same time. Clarence walked around and ran his along a tree. Clarence jumped and pulled his hand back quickly, touching some moss. {Well, I guess this is good for something } Clarence thought and ripped the Moss off the tree, laying it down in his bag. Noot made a loud noise and Clarence quickly. Noot was on his head sitting there, he tripped over a Rock. "Ugh, sometimes Noot." Clarence mumbled and picked up the Pet, along with the rock

Mats: 10

ID:22611
BD: 3 (2 Accuracy Next turn).

MD: 5

Clarence walked around slowly and heard a rustling. Clarence quickly scooped up Noot and hid him, not wanting him to get hurt. Clarence drew out his dagger and looked around, seeing a wolf burst through the trees, getting ready to hurt Clarence. "Great. Something else to hurt." Clarence muttered and twirled his dagger in hand, getting ready to fight. The beast spotted Noot and Clarence went into protective mood, not letting the Wolf get to the Penguin.

Clarence ran forward but the Wolf hopped up quickly and dodged the attack. The wolf went at Clarence but he kicked the Wolf backwards, the beast flying back and landing on the ground, now growling at Clarence angrily. "Okay. You were get killed if you touch my Penguin." Clarence warned the Wolf and lunged forward, scaring the creature and Clarence smiled lightly. {Lets get this done with }

Clarence: 68/68

Wolf: 34/34

Wolf Does 2 Damage

ID: 22612

BD: 3+ 3 = 6

MD: 5 -1 = 4

Clarence gripped the Dagger tightly and twirled it quickly, walking in a circle just like the Wolf is. Clarence peeked over to Noot and the Penguin looked like it almost waved to Clarence as he started to make sure he was in the game for fighting. Clarence spotted the Wolfs leg was a little open and Clarence figured out how to make this battle go in his favor. Clarence rolled forward and slashed the Leg of the Wolf. The wolf howled in pain and tried to Nip at Clarence. He rolled backwards and hopped up quickly and twirled his dagger again, making sure that he doesn't get attacked.

Wolf:30/34

ID:22613
BD: 10 (6 damage. Also Bleed).
MD: 2 - 1 = 1

Clarence walked around the Wolf and the Hurt Animal snarled and growled at me. I shrug and look over at Noot, who is now walking around slightly. {Crap! He isn't suppose to move, great. Okay, I just need to make sure the Wolf isn't going to target Noot. } Clarence thought and saw the Wolf licks its teeth. "Oh hell no." Clarence says angrily and charges forward. Clarence tackles the wolf and rolls with it, driving his dagger into the side of the Wolf. It yelped loudly and Clarence rolled away, the Animal now bleeding. {I really like this Dagger Ssendom got me from Oikawa. }

Wolf: 24/34 2 BLD/ 2 turns.

22614 is a Double Roll sorry :(

ID:22615
BD:1 (+2 Accuracy Next attack).
MD:3 

Clarence stretched up wards and saw that Noot vanished, probably hiding somewhere. {Okay, good. Noot is hiding, so now the Wolf is just focused on me. It has bleed so even if I miss it still it will get hurt. If I miss again it will have 20 HP Left. Hopefully that is going to be easy to take down } Clarence was thinking a lot so when he went for the attack it wasn't a surprise that he missed. Clarence charged forward hastily and missed the Wolf pretty badly. Thankfully, the way that the Wolf hopped, it fell to the ground and wasn't able to get up in time to attack Clarence again."Okay, at least I didn't get hit."

Wolf 22/34 2 BLD for 1/2 Turns

ID:22616

BD: 4 + 3 = 7 (4 Damage).

MD: 9 - 1 = 8 (2 Damage).

Clarence spun his dagger in hand and got ready for his next attack. The Wolf got up from where it fell and was ready to retaliate, maybe even land a blow on Clarence one of these days. Clarence looked at his dagger and looked at the side of the Wolf, getting an idea. {The stomach sounds like a good place to attack. Pretty hard to dodge it and I don't think the Wolf will expect it to much  } Clarence thought and planned out his next attack. Clarence chucked the dagger and saw it land home into the Wolf's stomach and it grunted in pain, its health already Half gone. {Now to get the Dagger } Clarence thought and ran forward for it. The Wolf saw him coming and decided to attack back, leaving a nice cut on Clarence's arm as he grabbed the dagger. "Crap, you actually hit me."

Clarence: 66/68

Wolf: 16/34

ID:22617
BD: 9 + 1 = 10 (6 Damage And Bleed).
MD: 4 - 1 = 3

Clarence wasn't really in the mood to get attacked like he has been. even thought the wolf hit Clarence for 2, and the Wolf has 16 Health Left. Clarence decided to try to get rid of the Wolf as soon as possible. Clarence charged forward and dived over the Wolf, the dagger driving into its Back and cutting downs its Spine as Clarence dove. He landed to the ground and the wolf slowly turned around, slowing down from the health loss. The Wolf snarled and bit at Clarence but Clarence was able to move out of the way just in time, the Wolf missing its target.

Wolf: 10/34 2 BLD For  2/2 Turns

ID:22618

BD: 7 + 1 = 8

MD: 6 - 1 = 5

The wolf was in a bad place. It Bled so now it only has 8 HP Left, one of the quickest Fights Clarence will probably ever do in his life. The Wolf Limped towards Clarence, knowing that is was probably going to die. The Wolf accepted this but still prepared to attack, to go out fighting. "I respect that." Clarence mumbled and twirled his dagger in hand, The Wolf was Moving slow so Clarence dived at it, going for another attack. The Wolf yelped as Clarence landed on it and Stabbed it in the chest. It bit at Clarence but barely missed his arm, the way it was laying was constricting its movement. Clarence got off the wolf and sighed. "One Last hit."

Wolf: 4/34 2 BLD for 1/2 Turns

ID:22619
BD: 10 (6 Damage).

MD: 1 (No Damage).

Clarence went full force at the Wolf again. It was almost dead and Clarence wanted to finish this battle fast. mostly to hang out with Noot and get some more Materials. { Just go for it. Don't worry about where you should attack, just attack } Clarence thought and stabbed forward. the Blade slowly driving into the Wolfs's stomach. It howled Lightly and it burst into Blue crystals, the beast dying. Clarence stood up slowly and accepted the Col. "Noot? You okay?" Clarence said and the penguin slowly crept out. The penguin looked up and nooted happily and ran over to Clarence, hugging his leg and Nooting.

Clarence:66/68

Wolf: -4/34

Mats: 11

Col: 170

ID:22635  LD:  13 + 3 = 16
ID:22636  LD:  17 + 3 = 20
ID:22637  LD:  15 + 3 = 18
ID:22639  LD:  9 + 3 = 12
ID:22640  LD:  3 + 3 = 6

Clarence patted Noot on the Head and started to Look around for some more Materials. By where the Wolf Died and Wolf Clawed fell off the Wolf and was laying there just on the ground ."That Works." Clarence says and Noot Noots Happily, mostly to be safe from Wolves. Clarence looked over to Noot and saw a strange fern sprouting up from the ground, having Material/ like qualities. Clarence ripped it up and placed it in his bag too, it having a nice weight to it now. { Okay. Lets move a Bit forward } Clarence tohught and saw a strange Arrow Head on the ground on the Forest Trail. "My 14th Mat." Clarence smiles and picks it up.

Mats: 14

ID:22641  LD:  11 + 3 = 14
ID:22642  LD:  8 + 3 = 11
ID:22643  LD:  4 + 3 = 7
ID:22644  LD:  12 + 3 = 15
ID:22645  LD:  1 + 3 = 4

This little round of Five was not the Best Luck for Clarence. But, he still got a Mat. Clarence searched around for a bit in the area he was in, something a little newer but looked around the same. A mountain top was in the Distance but Clarence didn't think he was going to be getting up there today. Maybe Another Time. Clarence searched around and picked up Noot, placing him on Clarence's head. Noot Flapped his arms and moved around slightly. Clarence smiled and squatted down, looking down at the ground for something. A large gem was slightly poking out of the ground and Clarence ripped it out of the ground and smiled, placing it in his bag.

Mats: 15

ID:22646  LD:  5 + 3 = 8
ID:22647  LD:  7 + 3 = 10:
ID:22648  LD:  16 + 3 = 19
ID:22649  LD:  15 + 3 = 18
ID:22650  LD:  10 + 3 = 13

"So Noot. Would you like to keep going?" Clarence asks and the Penguin starts to walk forward, struggling to get over the Log. Clarence pushed it over and Noot made a squeaking noises, falling over to the other side of the Log. "God you are Adorable." Clarence says and smiles, seeing Noot Landed on a feather. Clarence picked it up and placed it in his bag, the Mats slowly starting to grow. Clarence walked forward a couple Yards and looked around, seeing a weird sparkling thing in the air. {​ Faerie wing? Haven't seen one of those in a while } Clarence thought and grabbed it out of the air and placed it in his bag. 

Mats: 17

ID:22651  LD:  12 + 3 = 15
ID:22652  LD:  17 + 3 = 20
ID:22653  LD:  5 + 3 = 8    
ID:22660  LD:  8 + 3 = 11
ID:22661  LD:  12 + 3 = 15

Clarence almost tripped over a branch and stumbled, almost crushing a delicate Obsidian Shard. {That is beautiful } Clarence thought to himself and picked it up slowly and placed it in his bag, the weight getting pretty overwhelming. {In a bit I am probably oging to go back to my shop. Start crafting again. And go out searching again some other time. Probably soon } Clarence thought and saw a Single Daisy in the woods. "Yay. Thank you Material Gods!" Clarence said to the Forest and placed it in his bag. { One more to 20! Few more and Probably one more Mob and I'm good } Clarence thought to himself and placed a small leaf in his bag.

Mats: 20

ID:22663  LD:  3 + 3 = 6
ID:22664  LD:  20 + 3 = 23
ID:22665  LD:  11 + 3 = 14
ID:22666  LD:  18 + 3 = 21
ID:22667  LD:  14 + 3 = 17

Clarence cracked his knuckles and looked around the expanse of Forest, the Mats slowly starting to be cleared out. {Okay. So after a couple more Materials. I'm going to fight another mob and be done for today. Take Noot to see my shop! } Clarence smiled and saw another gem sticking out of the ground, Noot looking at it curiously. "Good job Noot." Clarence said and took the Gem out, looking like a Sapphire. A couple feet further into the Forest another Faerie wing was floating in the air, right next to a Large Beetle Shell. {Okay, my last couple Mats. Time for another Mob }

Mats: 23

ID:22681
BD:1 (2 Accuracy Next Attack).
MD:7 - 1 = 6

Clarence saw that another Wolf showed up, knowing somehow that Clarence killed the other Wolf here. "Okay. Second Animal. Lets get this done and over with." Clarence said and twirled his Dagger, Noot also knowing to go hide. {Yay. He is learning. Hopefully this will end soon so I can leave and go do something else. } Clarence thought to himself and was distracted by his thoughts, not realizing that the Wolf was going to go attack him. Clarence fell to the ground and felt the wolf bite into his shoulder. Clarence yelled and pushed the Wolf off, slowly getting back up.

Wolf: 34/34

Mats: 23

ID:22683
BD: 7 + 3 = 10
MD:  5 - 1 = 4

Clarence was not in the Mood to get hurt again. Noot, thankfully though, was hiding behind a tree. Clarence twirled his dagger and lunged over the Wolf. The Wolf jumped up but fell back down, not able to attack Clarence in time. Clarence landed quietly and thrusted his dagger forward, stabbing its Hinds Legs hard. The Wolf fell down to the ground and whined licking at the wound. The <<Bleed>> effect appeared over the Wolf, showing the critical hit. {Good, a tleast it has Bleed. It will go to about 26 Health. Make it a lot easier for me to Kill it. Then I can be on my way with Noot }

Wolf: 30/34 2 BLD for 2/2 Turns

Mat: 23