[SP-F1] Learning to be a Tailor <<Earning a Living>>

After handing the coat over to Michael to be put up for sale, Vangran exited the shop, the last piece of cotton already back in inventory. Even if he only managed the one coat, he felt that it would be an overall success. He was right pleased with himself about it, and would probably be riding that enthusiasm for the rest of the day if nothing overly negative occurred. In the meantime, it was mealtime so he removed a piece of bread and a water and had his lunch. It wasn't extravagant but it's not like he was rich enough to afford better. That would come with time.

"Now if only I had better luck fighting monsters I'd feel even better!"

His head still in the clouds, the blond walked around the market area, looking at the products of other tailors, sometimes he was actually paying attention. He smiled slightly as he went from shop to shop, mentally comparing his work to that of the NPC's. Naturally theirs was better, considering that he was comparing Basic Coats to one another, and his was slightly rough around the edges. He kept what he saw in mind, as he wasn't an expert by any means on the subject of tailoring and if he wanted to make any of the things he wanted to, he would need to get better. Because hoping that a Hail Mary will connect each time is plain idiotic, and if he ended up losing his materials every time he tried, he'd be laughed out of any guild that might take him otherwise.

Vangran shook his head harshly, "Honestly, I am getting way too negative there. While I am sure I'll make mistakes here and there, that doesn't mean it'll be every time." 

ID: 23513 CD: 4

(OOC: What's kinda sad is that if I had just inputted my char name and the link to this page I would have gotten a 10 in Crafting, as opposed to what I got. What I fool I am.)

After returning to the shop, he got out the last piece of cotton and set it on the counter. He had a bad feeling it would turn out like his first three attempts, so he wasn't too confident with what the result would be. He might have made one coat correctly, but he wasn't too sure that he could repeat that success anytime soon. He was still a beginner after all. With all that said (or thought, whichever you prefer) he tapped the cotton and watched it expand, before it pixelized, He closed his eyes in defeat.

Michael the NPC shook his head sadly, "It seems asking you to make 5 was too much for one of your skill, but I can say the one you did make was finely done. I have no more need of you right now, so go off and do your own thing."

A window appeared in front of Vangran, marking his success.