[OP-F1] A Rainy Night COMPLETED

Golden lay in his bed as night bestows upon the world of Sword Art Online. He sighed as he looks out the window to see how hard it was raining down. It never rains in this game. Golden thought as he looked up at his ceiling before standing up to get some water since he was extremely thirsty. I hate the rain. Golden thought as he changed into his dark pajamas for a night's sleep before noticing that someone was outside on the streets. Well, that seems pretty creepy. Golden thought but didn't give a mind about it. Could just be some homeless person for all he knows and it was way too dark and wet outside to help anyone. He hated rain in real life because the world outside looks so lifeless and boring and it wasn't much difference here in this game as well. Golden considered how different his life was here than real life before falling asleep to a night of dreams.

Where am I? Golden opened his eyes before experiencing intense headache. Argh... What is wrong with me. Was the question that he asked himself almost every night and this night was no exception to the others. He sat up on his bed and turned on the lights but the power is out... Immediately, he saw a shadow across his wall. He felt a blade in the tip of his throat and sees a figure standing next to his bed. "Who are you..." Golden asked as the figure brings up its sword and the last thing he heard was the sound of his own scream. Golden woke up with a scream and sat up on his bed before turning on the lights immediately with hurried pace. He was shocked and realized that he'd sweat a lot during that dream. I hope I didn't wake up anyone... Were his thoughts as he walked to the kitchen to get himself a cup of water.

Eliza ran through the streets of floor 1, she was completely soaked by the virtual rain. "What a nice day to look for some flowers.." Today she had looked around the grass lands for some unique colors. She was planning on painting something around this week but didn't really have the ingredients to make it. Sadly, she hadn't found anything that would be useful for her, and now she was running through the streets, looking for a dry place to stay for a while.

Liz groaned, it wasn't the best day and the rain sure didn't make it better. She ran as fast as she could, as if she was being followed by a horde of bees. Finally, after 5 minutes of running she had found a house with a balcony where she could stand under. She was breathing heavily and didn't have the spirit to run anymore. Liz sat down and closed her eyes, hoping to just fall asleep. Sleeping outside wasn't quite the best feeling, but atleast she was in a safe zone. Liz slowly began to slip away but was scared up by a loud scream. She looked at the cafe that she thought the noise had come from, out of curiousity she ran at the shop to look what was going on. Liz took a deep breath and knocked onto the door, hoping that someone would open. The girl regretted her action before the door even opened. She just knocked onto an unknown person's door to look who screamed.. How idiotic. Liz waited infront of the door, even though she felt embarrassed it would be even worse if she just legged it now.

Golden heard a door knock while getting himself a cup of water from the kitchen. Oh gosh, who would knock at like midnight.... Golden thought and wondered whether he should open the door or not. Am I still dreaming? Golden thought as he knocked his own head seeing if that would wake him up. Argh... what am I doing... Golden hurried and got dressed before opening the door to see a player standing there. She was soaked and looked pretty tired from being over worked. "Hello? May I help you?" Golden decided to finally say after some time of awkwardness. Like always, he greets guests with politeness and respect... but it was pretty hard to stay in the cold here.

Eliza's cheeks immediatly turned red as the man opened the door. She had officially disturbed someone's night and possibly awoken this person. "Uhm... Uhm.. I heard a uhm.. scream coming from this area... I just wanted to look if everything was okay? I am really sorry if I just woke u up .." The girl constantly tripped over her own words. It was incredibely cold and she was shivering non stop. The girl repeatedly sneezed. Her hair was completely flat and soaked, so were her clothes.. Her white sleeves had become almost see through because of the rain.  Her day had turned even worse, just because of her idiotic actions. She suddenly felt more and more raindrops fall onto her as the rain became worse. She looked down at her shoes as she began to feel quite guilty. Even if something was wrong she didn't have the rights to just push herself into someone elses business.. But it was already too late and Eliza had already made another drama out of something that was probably really simple..

"Oh a scream... Well..." Golden began before he blushed and scratched his head. "I kinda had a nightmare..." Golden then realized that she was freezing out there. He immediately invited her into his warm cafe to warm up since she looked like she was dying of cold out there. "Why don't you come in and stay here for the night. I think I have a place for you to sleep... that is if you want to." The girl looked pretty skeptical of this place and she probably wouldn't want to stay since she just heard screaming from his place. Golden hoped that that scream didn't scare the girl. I shouldn't be screaming from nightmares... I'm like 16!

The girl let out a small smile as the boy begin talking about having a nightmare. It relieved her, knowing that nothing horrible was going on. From the day that she had been stuck in SAO she started imagining rather dark things sometimes.. What was going on in that house seemed to be already decided before the door was even opened.

Luckily her awful imaginations weren't true. "I'm just glad that nothing horrid was going on, kinda scared me when I heard it"

As the boy invited her into the cafe she immediatly accepted, she would go anywhere to get out of the rain. She walked into the lovely cafe and instantly felt better. The warmth of the place made her feel comfortable as she waited for the boy to show her where she had to go in her soaked clothes, she didn't want to make the whole place wet so patiently waited on the door mat. "Thanks for letting me in, I'm Eliza by the way, nice to meet you" The girl smiled and looked at him. She moved forward a bit, and without noticing she dropped her wooden charm that had her shop's logo carved into it, onto the ground. Eliza looked around, the room was really humble and looked lovely. The girl started yawning and quickly covered her mouth with her hands.

Once they were inside, he turned on the lights to the service area to provide more comfort for his guest and also lit the fire place for more warmth. After the girl introduced herself, Golden introduced himself. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Goldenarroz, call me Golden." Golden heard a clink as if something hard fell to the floor. He looked under the table and chairs to see a wooden charm on the ground. He studied it while Eliza yawned and recognized that a logo was on it. "Uh... is that yours?" Golden examined and told her that she might've dropped something before pointing to the charm on the ground. 

Golden was really tired. He decided that he would show Eliza where she could sleep for the night upstairs. The room across his. Hopefully he wouldn't have another one of those nightmares again. Argh... I don't think I would be able to sleep after that dream. He thought before leading Eliza to the room. "You can sleep here for the night if you want... it isn't the best of places... but I think it is good enough to stay in for a night. If you need anything, just knock on my room door. Anything you want to drink before going to sleep?" Even though it was extremely late in the night, Golden still wanted to treat guests well and leave a good image in people's heads.

Eliza was exhausted and felt like she was about to just drop onto the floor. The boy began to light up the room, making her feel somewhat more comfortable. The boy grabbed her attention again when he asked "uhm is that yours?" Eliza looked at the boy that pointed at the wooden charm she had made in her shop before. Yeah thanks, didn't even notice that I dropped it." she picked the charm back up and slid it into her pocket.

She followed the boy to a room where she was allowed to sleep. He also asked her if she would like anything to drink. Could I have a glass of water please? she smiled at the boy. He had been treating her incredibely well for a person that just showed up infront of his house. "Thank you for letting me sleep here, I really appreciate it.."

Golden head back down to the kitchen to pour two cups of water for him and Eliza. He brought the two cups up to Eliza's room and gave one to her as he went back to his room and closed the door. He didn't lock the door, in case Eliza needed him to do something during the night. He sighed as he crawled into his bed for a second time in one night. However, this time, he was still unable to fall asleep. No... there were no dreams. It felt like it was morning, his body had zero desire to sleep and all he could do was wait for morning to show. He looked outside the window at the rain. What a starless night. He thought in darkness. What could the rain represent? It hasn't poured like this for a while. Golden became increasingly worried about what will happen in the future and why he was having such strange dreams during the past few days. Golden closed his eyes but just couldn't feel any sleep coming so he lay back in bed, waiting the night out.

[uh... you posted the same thing twice....]

Eliza thanked the boy once more before she Walked into her room. She didn't really look at the decoration of the room, she got out of her soaked clothes and jumped into the soft bed. She pulled the blanket over herself and laid down on her right side. The girl stared at the wall for a bit, thinking about everything that had happened so far. The failed gathering trip from today, the boy who invited her to sleep here.. Liz closed her eyes and fell asleep almost immediatly. After a while she began to mumble weird sentences.. "The panda is too cute for me to.. handle" "I can breathe in the sand.." "how can turtles fly?" "Why are the goons always so rude when it's christmas.."  the weird sentences repeatedly flew out of her mouth.The girl didn't notice a thing as she already was sleeping, and when Eliza sleeps it is very hard to wake her up. The girl had a habit of sometimes talking in her sleep, which could be quite annoying for the person that could hear them.

Golden was still trying to get a glimpse of sleep when he heard weird sentences from the room next to his. He couldn't stop himself from laughing as Eliza's words started to get louder and he could hear what she was saying clearly and perfectly. Golden didn't like eavesdropping but he couldn't stop himself as he tried extremely hard not to laugh at some of Eliza's comments. She's sleep talking. Maybe I should wake her up. Were Golden's thoughts as he stood up from his bed but decided against it, seeing that the girl had endured so much in the harsh weather. She'd be so tired after all that rain. Golden thought and sat on his bed again. He looked outside the window to see that the rain was still pouring down hard. He just couldn't get over how unusual it was to be raining so much. Finally, he drained out some of the comments coming from Eliza and slept peacefully for maybe 2-3 hours.

When Golden woke up, Eliza was still sleeping so he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up before making some breakfast with his sick rank 1 cook skills (XD). Deciding to make some basic pancakes, sausages, and some other stuff such as baked bread and apple pie because he couldn't make much else, he went on to do the cooking. Most people say that cooking doesn't suit him but he liked it. It cleared his mind of all the troubles and he started humming a tune while cooking and baking which eventually turned into a song. After making the food, he waited for Eliza to eventually wake up and have breakfast. 

Liz slept like an angel, it was probably one of her best nights ever, well sleep wise. She woke up and yawned, the girl began to stretch and slowly began rolling to the side. She accidentally rolled too far, falling onto the carpet next to the bed. Liz groaned and pushed herself up. She stood up and grabbed her clothes that had dried.

Whilst walking out of the room she quickly put on the blue hair bands and searched for Golden. Liz frowned and smiled as she saw the boy sitting at the table with pancakes.. One of her addictions. "Good morning sir- I Mean golden" The girl smiled and sat down infront of the boy.  "This looks amazing!" The girl felt so energetic after sleeping so well. Yesterday had been exhausting but she already forgot about it as she began to cut the pancake in pieces. If she was at home she had probably pushed it into her mouth immediatly but that wouldn't be polite, she couldn't do that infront of the boy that had given her a place to sleep in the night and now breakfast..

The girl pushed her fork into a bigger piece of the pancake and put it into her mouth, she immediatly melted from the taste of it.

After finishing her first piece she looked at the boy and smiled. "I really appreciate that I could sleep here, is there anything I can help you with?" She went back to eating the delicious pancake.

"Yeah, I'm a cook... just not the best of cooks." Golden answered in response to the girl's questions. [OOC I thought you were Eliza? Is it Liz or Eliza? XD] Golden continued to eat his share of pancakes as she sat down to enjoy hers. Having eaten one, Golden could tell that she enjoyed it and smiled. "Awesome that you liked it." Golden said with a grin. Pancakes have been Golden's favorite thing to make because it was simple and quick. He stood up and dumped the dishes into the sink. I'll take care of those later. He thought as he sat down. He looked at Eliza as she asked him whether she could help him with anything. "Not really... I don't have much to do. What are you planning to do today? I could tag along..." Golden said. It seemed as if the day was going to be quite boring and he wouldn't mind tagging along with Eliza. He rubbed his stomach in satisfaction.

(Liz is my char's nickname, Eliza is her official one ^-^ Sorry if it confused you xD)

As she finished her plate the boy grabbed her board and put them in the sink. He had treated her really well which she appreciated.

The boy answered her question, asking her what she was planning on doing today. "Well, I was thinking of grinding some mobs and to look for some nice flowers for my shop." The girl got up and pushed her seat against the table. She let out a small yawn and stretched her arms. She wasn't really looking forward to going around and grind, but she really needed the materials so there wasn't really a choice to be made. "You can come along if you'd like, It would definitely be nice to have someone else to watch my back" She smiled and waved her hand through the air, making the menu pop up infront of her. After clicking through she sent a friend request to the boy.

FRIEND REQUEST

Player Scarlett_ has sent you an invite to become friends.

O-Accept    Deny-X

The girl closed her menu and looked at the boy as the request popped up infront of him.

Golden saw a pop-up box appear before him and accepted the friend request.

Golden has accepted the friend request from Scarlett_

Golden scratched his head and said, "eh~ It's not like I got anything better to do. I'll tag along if you don't mind." Golden left the board and plates in the sink and decided that he will wash them when he comes home tonight. Well... he can't wait, the sun is out and it looks like it would be a beautiful warm day ahead of him. "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Golden said excitedly, he'll wait and check out her shop later. Maybe he'll even buy something from it... most likely a charm.

"Follow me" She said with a big smile on her face, she opened the door and walked out of Golden's cafe. It was nice to have someone with her since she was one of the most clumsy people alive.She walked to the giant gate where she stopped and opened her menu again. It would be smart to invite him into the party if they would fight. she clicked through the menu and invited the boy for a party.

PARTY INVITE

Scarlett_ has invited you to join her party.

O-ACCEPT        DENY-X

Liz equipped her dagger and looked at the grasslands, there were already a few boars wandering around but they all were seperated quite a bit.

Her idea was to aggro them one by one so that they wouldn't get overwhelmed by the boars but she didn't know what the boy she was teaming up with wanted to do.

It was probably a good idea to get a new dagger and some gear, she was still walking around in her starting items which probably wasn't a smart idea. The only thing she had was her black rose charm, but it didn't give her an advantage in a fight. Liz looked at the boy, waiting him to accept the invite.

Golden received a party invite from Liz and he accepted the invite.

Golden has accepted the party invite from Scarlett_

Golden was led to the fields by Liz and looked around. There wasn't much boars that were crowded together so maybe it was best to take them out one by one. He looked for a boar that seemed semi-strong and found one before pointing at it and saying, "Let's take that one... It seems quite weak." Golden pulled out his special rapier and prepared for combat before charging at the boar without another word.

ID: 23078

BD: 5 (0 DMG)

MD: 7-1=6 (1 DMG)

Golden charged at the boar only to miss his target by inches. He cursed as the boar realized that it was getting attacked and counter attacked the attacker. Golden quickly put his shield up from his inventory to block the attack. He was able to absorb some damage dealt to him by the boar and also, using the thorn enhancement he has, he was able to deal some damage using the spikes to the boar. The boar winced in pain as it dealt damage to itself.

[OOC Base damage of boar is 1]

Goldenarroz (32/33) -1 (+1 DMG NXT ATT)

Boar (15/17) -2

Scarlett_ (17/17)

Eliza looked at the boy amazed by his level as he accepted the request. The boy immediatly charged at one of the boars and Eliza followed him.

Everything went so fast that it was hard for her to follow everything. She saw golden attack the boar and somehow miss it, the boar attacked him but took more damage than it dealt. 1 damage, quite a bit for her, nothing for the boy she was teaming with. It was somewhat embarrassing for Eliza since they both joined on the same day, he probably didn't cower in an inn for ages just like her. Eliza turned her dagger backwards and ran towards the boar that had the same health as her.

Her dagger began to glow a dark red light as she slashed from the side. A red cut appeared on the boar. Eliza quickly backed off as the boar ran at her in anger. As it began to charge towards her Eliza jumped out of the way and smiled weakly. It was quite the surprise that she hit the boar for herself as she was horrible at fighting.

Roll

ID:23081
BD:8 (hit)
MD:3 (miss)

HP LIST

Goldenarroz: (32/33) (+1 Dmg next att)

Boar: (13/17) -2

Scarlett_: 17/17 +1 Hate

ID: 23084

BD: 4 (0 DMG)
MD: 4 (0 DMG)

Golden stayed waiting... waiting for the boar to attack me and when the boar finally attacked... it wasn't him that it attacked. It was Liz that it was targeting. Golden cursed, having been unable to realize that since Liz actually attacked, the boar hates her more. Golden quickly shouted, "Liz! Watch out! It's coming for you!" Golden sighed, relieved when he saw that the boar had been unable to hit his target. Golden retreats so that Liz could inflict more damage upon the boar.

Goldenarroz (32/33) Hate: 0 [+1 DMG NXT ATT]

Boar (13/17)

Scarlett_ (17/17) Hate: 1

After succesfully attacking the boar Liz had been distracted by a ladybug infront of her that had some weird color pattern, white dots with black.

It sure was weird for Eliza but still cute enough for her to get distracted from it. The ladybug flew away as she suddenly heard golden shout at her, "Liz, watch out!" Was the only part she heard as she noticed that the boar rushed at her. She quickly focused on the boar that ran towards her.

As the boar came closer she again dashed to the left and waited for it to pass, it was unable to stop it's charge and went too far.

Liz ran towards the beast that had already turned around towards her. She slashed at the boar's head again, hitting it and completely  disorienting the creature. The boar desperately attempted to attack her again but missed by a long shot. '

Roll

ID: 23087

BD: 10 (Crit +2 Dmg)
MD: 4 (miss)

HP LIST

Goldenarroz: (32/33) (+1 Dmg next att)

Boar: (9/17) -4

Scarlett_: 17/17 +3 Hate

(OOC: Are you okay with this cycle?

Golden -Boar -Eliza -Boar

If not tell me and i'll edit my posts)