[SP-F1] Training With a Sword

Beatbox had little sleep from yesterday thinking about his first attempt at fighting something... a boar. He failed so hard but he wanted to make it up for himself so he strapped on his beginner gear and charm he was given the other day and starts walking out into the plains to attack something possibly more easy... a wolf. "Well, I'm not gonna get any better if I don't train. ...I just... don't need to swing too hard I suppose..." he said to himself walking closer and closer into the plains in hopes to see a wolf to fight, and move onto another wolf.

[Combat Sequence]

ID: 22969

BD: 5 (+1 = 6 HIT)

MD: 10 Critical Hit

Beatbox: 6/9 -3 DMG

Wolf: 3/4 -1 DMG

Surely enough after time a wolf was spotted. "Alright! Time to Strike! Ahhh!" he yells out swinging at the wolf, sure he did hit but not as hard as the wolf did. He swung dealing at least one damage, but the next thing he knew the wolf growled at him letting out a bark and bit on his arm with a good force. "GET OFF OF ME!" he yelled at the wolf before waving his arm furiously until it let go. "That hurt... maybe your fang will make a good necklace... heh heh heh..." he laughed to himself about to swing his next attack.

ID: 22971

BD: 7 (+1 = 8)

MD: 1 Crit Fail

Beatbox: 6/9

Wolf: 2/4

He swung his sword again hitting the wolf as he lunged into another attack, Beatbox managed to hit the wolf and it let out a yelp flying back to where it jumped from. The wolf recovered from the attack and stood, growled again letting out a howl and kneeled down to jump at Beatbox once more. "You're a tough one aint'cha! well your time is almost up!" he said out loud to the wolf while taking his sword out and pointing it against the wolf to taunt him.

ID: 22974

BD: 3 (+1 = 4 Fail) 

MD: 10 Crit Success

Beatbox: 5/11 -3 DMG

The wolf pounced again this time with a good force too. The wolf hit Beatbox sending him backwards onto the grass without dealing any more damage than it already has "Ow! Jeez you're a tough one... I'm running low on HP I got to finish him quick! Or... i'm finished..." He stood back up with confidence readied his sword and said "You're finished... DIE!" he yelled out about to swing his sword at the wolf in hopes to deal a deadly blow onto the wolf.

ID: 22976 

BD: 9 Crit Success!

MD: 4

LD: 4

Beatbox: 5/11

Wolf: 0/4 -2 DMG (DEAD)

He swung his sword one more time at the wolf as it leaps towards him, and landing a blow onto the wolf's head the wolf dissipates into white crystals floating and disappearing into the sky, signaling death. Then a screen appears to the front of him "Level Up!" and a screen showing his new health. "Well... it's start... a good one at least." He sighed as he dismissed the screen. "I'd better go to a safe area and go heal real quickly before I screw up..." he said turning around to a nearby town that's not too far away... "I'll just wait a few moments to recover fully... then I'll go after another wolf... sounds like a plan Beatbox" he said to himself running towards the town.

After recovering from a town he settled back into the plains to find another wolf to fight. "Hopefully this time it's not to painful... I don't want to lose health like that again... *chuckle* that would be bad..." he smiled scratching his head back into the plains. 

Surely enough he found another wolf to find. "Maybe this time I can get a fang! Or maybe something cooler... Hy'aaaaahhh!" he yelled as he caught the wolf's attention.

ID: 22979

BD: 9 Crit Success!

MD: 4

Beatbox: 11/11

Wolf: 2/4 -2 DMG

He struck the wolf with his sword causing the wolf to yelp from the attack. Beatbox took a step back as the wolf tried to bite him. "Whoa there buddy! Not this time!" he said jokingly as he knew the wolf wouldn't understand him. The wolf regained his stance and was ready to run for a bite on Beatbox.

ID: 22980

BD: 10 Crit Success!

MD: 10 Crit Success!

LD: 14

Beatbox: 8/11 -3 DMG

Wolf: -1/4 -3 DMG (DEAD)

The wolf jumped on Beatbox biting his arm. "AH! GET OFF ME NOW!!" he yelled as he stabbed the wolf in the stomach with his sword. The wolf turns into white crystals and floats away dead. "That's what I thought... now then... moving on." He walks forward in hopes to find another wolf. "With enough training... I can gain a lot of levels and hopefully some cor or even some cool materials! Maybe this will be a better trip than I thought..." he thought to himself with a smile.

Beatbox Recieves +1 Material

ID: 22982

BD: 7 Hit

MD: 2 Miss

Beatbox: 8/11

Wolf: 3/4 -1 DMG

More time passes and found another wolf. "Alright!" Beatbox yells out as he runs towards the wolf striking it with his sword. The wolf stumbles to left as Beatbox strikes it... but it manages to regain its balance and let out a bark and growl and runs towards Beatbox to land a bite on him. "Look out James... he's coming for a bite... be prepared..." he thought to himself looking at the wolf with intense anger. Beatbox readies his sword...

ID: 22984

BD: 6 (+1 = 7 Hit)

MD: 9 Crit Hit

Beatbox: 6/11 -2 DMG

Wolf: 2/4 -1 DMG

The wolf runs at Beatbox with incredible speed and bites Beatbox on his leg. "Ow! What's with you guys and BITING!?" he yells as he slashes his sword on the wolf. The sword connects with the wolf with a the force enough to make him stop biting me and fly to the grass a few inches away. "Man, this is harder than I thought... I need a better sword to deal more damage." he thought to himself readying his sword for another slash on the wolf.

ID: 22986

BD: 2

MD; 2

Beatbox: 6/11

After exchanging an attempt to swing his sword and a attempt to claw at Beatbox... nothing happens they both miss as they combat furiously. "Dang man, I'm just trying to find something cool and gain some levels... but this is taking forever..." he thought to himself as he looks at the wolf but nothing else. He prepares himself to attack the wolf when he gets close to Beatbox. "Now if I plan this right, I can end it right now... come on wolf... do it now..." he whispered to himself.

ID: 22992

BD: 10 Critical Success!

MD: 2

Beatbox: 6/11

Wolf: -1/4 -3 DMG (Dead)

As the wolf attempts to bite at Beatbox's face, Beatbox yells out "...Bad Choice!" and swings his sword and splits the wolf in two. The Wolf turns into White Crystals again and fades away... Beatbox takes a seat on the grass letting out a sigh "...I need a better sword for more damage.." he lays down for a quick second "Otherwise I'm stuck with easy damage and easy swings of a sword." he stands back up. "Well, that's enough for today... don't worry wolves... I'll be back better than ever!" he says before running off to go back to a town for a rest.

He later figured that if he stops now, he wont get all the things and levels he would need later so he figured again to turn around and fight another wolf.

ID: 23148

BD: 1 Crit Fail

MD: 3

Beatbox: 13/13

Wolf: 8/8

Without that much time Beatbox eventually found another wolf, "Sweet, another Wolf! Time to Die Wolf! Ky'aaaah!" he yelled out to swing his sword at the wolf and like a dummy he swung it so hard that he fell onto the grass. The wolf let out a few barks and attempted to bite Beatbox on his stomach, but with enough time Beatbox was able to roll away and stand back up for another swing. "That was a close one, I shouldn't get to cocky now..." he whispered to himself catching a breath of air.

ID: 23149

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 5

Wolf: 8/8

With an exchange of a swing of a sword and an attempt to claw Beatbox's chest area... nothing happens. Then happen to attack and end on the opposite sides the began with essentially swapped sides. "Well then wolf, you're a tough one aint'cha?!" he said out to the wolf. The wolf just stared at him with his glowing red eyes and growled furiously and let out a bark. "You wanna act aggressive...? I can to..." he said with a low tone and stared at the wolf with anger and prepared to swing his sword in a curved motion when the wolf gets near him.

ID: 23170

BD: 9 Crit Hit

Wolf: 5/8 -3 DMG

The wolf runs towards Beatbox and takes a leap to sink his teeth into Beatbox, until the Wolf fell for Beatbox's trap and got a swing of a sword to his chest area. The wolf gives a yelp and falls onto the grass and regains its balance and continues to bark and growl at Beatbox. "Well then your a tough one aint'cha? Taking a swing of a sword like that doesn't take you down? You must be tougher than the other wolves here... heh... this should be fun." he says with anger at the wolf ready for its next attack.

ID: 23173

Wolf: 5/8

With a turn of exciting events... nothing happens once again. Just another swap of location is all that happened with failed attacks. The wolf still remains unfazed and continues to furiously bark and growl at Beatbox. "You don't scare me, nothing does except the thought of dying! But you... will die..." he said with anger towards the wolf. "WHY DON'T YOU WOLVES GO DOWN EASY!?" he yelled out running towards the wolf for an attack. The wolf prepares for a bite on Beatbox's arm.

ID: 23174

Beatbox swings and misses and the wolf attempts to bite Beatbox's arm, but Beatbox had enough time to move out of the way and stand his ground. The wolf stands it's ground as well and gives out a howl then looks at Beatbox with its glowing red eyes and growls. "Huff huff... man we at least have something in common... we both like to miss attacks..." he said with a laugh and readies his sword again when the wolf comes for an attack.

ID: 23175

BD: 5 (4+1) (WHY WITH ALL THE 4'S?!)

MD: 10

Beatbox: 10/13 -3 DMG

The wolf runs and jumps, then Beatbox attempts to swing his sword again like a previous attack... BUT, the wolf managed to fully jump on Beatbox dropping him to the ground and scratches his chest. "Ahhh! That Hurt! You guys sure are fast..."he said with a groan of pain and managed to push the wolf off him and managed to stand back up for a swing on the wolf while it tries to stand back up from being pushed on the grass.

ID: 23177

BD: 6 HIT (5+1)

Beatbox: 10/13

Wolf: 3/8 -2 DMG

The wolf attempts to stand back up from being pushed off by Beatbox which is immediately interrupted by Beatbox swing his sword on the Wolf's back. The wolf lets out a yelp and a cry and roll's over and stands up and barks like an insane wolf and runs at Beatbox. "Whoa! Gettin' a little mad aint'cha?! Well, I believe its best if you are put down by yours truly! Nothing personal of course... just need some levels is all..." he says with a laugh at the end while readying his sword.

ID: 23186

BD: 10 Crit Success!

Beatbox: 10/15

Wolf: -1/8 -4 DMG (DEAD)

The wolf runs at Beatbox one more time in hopes to land a huge scratch on Beatbox and the wolf jumps and get immediately gets interrupted by a sword swinging and cutting the wolf in half. The wolf disappears in white crystals that fade away and a screen appears in front of Beatbox "Level Up! You Are Now Level 6! Congratulations!". "Ssswwweeeeet!" he says to himself before dismissing the screen. "I think I'll have time for one more wolf I assume... I don't wan't to be out too late... who knows what could be out there." he said to himself before walking out into the distance.

ID: 23194

BD: 1

MD: 7

Beatbox: 14/15 -1 DMG

Wolf: 9/9

After walking a good 5 minutes of not finding a wolf, Beatbox was quickly surprised to find out that a wolf was sneaking behind him this whole time. "Not so Fa-" he said swinging his sword in a general area before getting interrupted with a claw to his chest twisting him around back to the way he was facing. Beatbox turned back around with his sword and pointed it at the growling red eyed wolf "You picked... the wrong person to screw around with... Begone!" he yells out in mid-swinging a sword.