[SP-F1] Training With a Sword

ID: 23201

BD: 9 Crit Hit

MD: 9 Crit Hit

Beatbox: 12/15 -2 DMG

Wolf 6/9 -3 DMG

The wolf runs at Beatbox again with a scratch on Beatbox's sword arm which causes him to speak out in pain, and swing his sword at the wolf and slice the wolf's side and dealt a good bit of damage. "Jeez, I'd be better if you tried to bite me instead... scratches are quick but leave a sting you know? But dead is much more quicker... give up now wolf..." he said while recovering and readying his sword for his next attack on the wolf when it gets close.

ID: 23203

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 7

Beatbox: 11/15 -1 DMG

Wolf: 6/9

The wolf gets closer to Beatbox and then Beatbox decides to swing his sword in a downward motion at the wolf, in which the wolf jumped out of the way and jumped forward and bites Beatbox's arm. "Let go! Let go! Let go!" he says while vigorously waving his arm in the air trying to get the wolf off. And after a few seconds the wolf lets go and lands safely a few feet away of Beatbox. "Well James... becareful for what you wished for..." he thought to himself.

ID: 23204

MD: 5

Beatbox: 11/15

Wolf: 3/9 -3 DMG

As they wolf ran towards Beatbox again for another bite but on his leg, Beatbox swung his sword with a furious speed and hit the wolf on the side of his head which makes the wolf fly a few feet away. The wolf gave a yelp but it soon turned into a growl and barks at Beatbox. And then Beatbox pointed his sword at the wolf yelling out "Your time is almost out wolf... now be a good one and let it happen." he said with a furious stare into the wolf's red glowing eyes.

ID: 23208

BD: 1

Wolf: 3/9

The wolf dashes at Beatbox and attempts to swipe his leg with his claws, but Beatbox jumps up and swings his sword in a downward motion and failed so hard that not only the wolf dodges out of the way... but Beatbox hits the ground and the force he landed on was enough to push his down and his face hits the grass and dirt. "Ow... Ow... that one was a failure for sure..." he laughed to himself as he stands back up for a recovery. And then turns to the wolf that was about to dash again at Beatbox.

ID: 23212

BD: 4 (3+1)

Wolf: 3/9

And just like in the previous battle against the other wolf all that happened in this attempt in combat... nothing except switching places where they stood. The wolf turns his head growling with slobber down his jaw looking at Beatbox with glowing red eyes. "That stare doesn't scare me... I'm essentially in this life in Aincrad looking at the face of death! I ready to face it and win!" he yelled out running at the wolf in hopes to finish this battle.

ID: 23213

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 2

Wolf: 1/9

"Ahhhhhhh!" he yelled out towards the wolf and the wolf attempts to scratch but he was too late where Beatbox slashed at his back putting him onto the ground in pain. The wolf barely stumbles back up with a bark saying that he wasn't done just yet. "Not done yet? Man you boys sure are tough aint'cha? well..." he said raising his sword above the almost dead wolf, "MAYBE THIS WILL FINISH YOU!" he yelled out slashing his sword downwards in a very fast motion.

ID: 23215

BD: 4 (3+1)

MD: 6

Beatbox: 10/15 -1 DMG

As he yelled his statement out and slashing to the wolf, the wolf barked and dodged out of the way and managed to bite his other arm. "WHAT! GET OFF OF ME!" he yelled moving his arm in a furious movement making the wolf go back to its original position laying on the ground. "WHY WONT YOU DIE?! BEGONE STUPID WOLF!" he yelled out in anger as he was ready to stab the wolf in its head in hopes to finally end this battle once and for all.

ID: 23218

BD: 1

MD: 1

Beatbox: 10/15

With another exchange of dodging and attempting to attack... they both end up failing so hard that they both end up on the ground laying in the grass. "Welp... where getting nowhere" he said while pushing himself off the grass and stood back up facing the wolf. And the wolf stumbled back to its feet panting and growling... he is visibly a mess and almost dead. "Come on James! Concentrate END THIS NOW!" he thought to himself in anger.

ID: 23220

MD: 3

Beatbox: 10/15

Wolf -2/9 -3 DMG (Dead)

And as he thought to himself that, he yelled out a battle cry and stabbed the wolf finally in its head making the wolf yelp once more before turning into white crystals that fade away. Beatbox dropped his sword in relief and laid on the grass taking deep breath's. "My god... finally that's over..." he said, then he noticed that it was getting dark and he thought in his head "Well... I'd better head back to the town to rest..." and then proceeded to stand and walk back to the town ending his training for the day.

Rewards:

-----

Beatbox:

1 SP

400 Cor