[PP-F1] My Way of Living <<Earning a Living>> (Goldenarroz)

Sitting around the Town, Beatbox begins to think about how he is going to gain Cor... this games currency. "...I would like to be a cook but I don't know where to start..." Beatbox says to himself sitting on a bench scratching his head. "...maybe it's not going to be too hard... maybe I'll be the best cook in Aincrad" he said laughing to himself. He continued to sit on the bench feeling confused and a tab bit lonely since no one is around "If only it was that simple..." he thought to himself with a sigh.

"The best cook in Aincrad you say?" Golden said as he overheard a player talking to himself in a park bench. "That's gonna be pretty hard." Golden sat next to the new player who seem quite lonely as he sat on the bench. "My name's Goldenarroz, call me Golden." Golden said as an introduction. He hasn't heard much from his fellow guild members and he was pretty bored lately so it wouldn't hurt to get to know some new players. This player seemed like he was pretty determined to become a cook and Golden can probably help him out with that. "I can help you become a cook... You know, I'm a cook myself... just not a great one. There are some pretty sick cooks out there in this world." Golden said as he looked up at the bright, blue sky and thought of all those people who are cooks. "Anyway, I can hook you up with my NPC mentor if you want. He can probably help train you to become a cook. That is if you want, and pardon me for asking but what is your name?" Golden finally finished what seemed like a long speech before standing up and preparing to go to his old NPC mentor's cafe.

"Oh, Haha! I did say best cook..." Beatbox said with a laugh. "My name is Beatbox, weird name I know... but you can call me "Beat" if you wish not to so say Beatbox all the time." he said with a little embarrassment. "Oh you're a cook yourself? That's Awesome! Dude, it would be amazing if you'd take me to your NPC mentor, I want to start cooking immediately!" he said with excitement. Beatbox stands up as well "Lead the way!" Beatbox says with a smile.

Golden was happy that someone shared such passion for cooking. He smiled. Ya know, I could probably get alone well with this guy. Golden thought as he stood up to lead the boy to his NPC mentor. As Golden walked into the cafe, he waved at his past mentor and sees that business is blooming as usual. If only I had this much business as well... Golden thought as he went to talk to the mentor. "Hi! I have got a friend here who wants to become a cook himself... I was wondering if you could perhaps train him to be as great as you." I said while scratching my head and allowing Beat to take my spot. "Here's the guy." The NPC laughed in astonishment and agreed. "Alright! Why don't you two go out to my back door farm and find me 5 wheat and the meat of a boar?" Golden was surprised that he'd asked them to bring the meat of a boar since it involves combat, but it should be fine when he is there to protect Beat. 

[OOC To find wheat, you must roll the Loot Dice and you get 1 piece of wheat for a LD of 15+. To get the meat of a boar, one must defeat a boar in combat.]

"Ok! Thats better said than done!" he said with excitement as he pulled out his sword. He turned around to Golden and said "You mind leading the way to his Farm? I tend to get lost, even if its an easy walk" he laughed scratching his head. "I need to learn better navigation." he said laughing to himself. And then proceeded to follow Golden wherever he had taken him. "This guy is so nice, maybe we'll be friends at some point the least thing I can do right now, I'm still very low leveled."

"Of course, it is right in the back." Golden responded and led the way to the farm. He started looking for some wheat that they needed to look for. "Start looking for some good wheat will ya?" Golden shouted.

ID: 23000

LD: 18+1=19

Golden laughed as he found a piece of perfectly fine pile of wheat and cut it off with a rapier. "Did you see that, Beat? It is all by chance, once you find a good piece of wheat, you cut it with a blade." Golden inserted the wheat into his pocket. "1 down, 4 to go... This might go quicker than I thought it was going to go." Golden said as he kept trying to find more.

[Roll the LD and if its 15 or over, you get a wheat.]

+1 Wheat

Inventory:

1X Wheat

ID: 23003

LD: 5

Beatbox walked over to a piece of wheat and thought "This is gonna be easy!". Took his sword a cut it and found out that he screwed up cutting the wheat. "Orrr.... not. *sigh*" he says with disappointment. He wasn't gonna take this as a defeat but a learning experience and was going to continue to attempt to get more wheat. "This is hard that I thought then, apparently I'd never make it as a farmer." he laughed to himself. "Nut, I'm gonna be a cook not a farmer, I'm just learning right now."

ID: 23004

LD: 12+1=13

Golden looked around for more wheat that could be added to the collection. They only needed 5 wheat, the same number that he had to collect except he had to collect apples instead. Wheat should be easier. What he worried about was the meat from the boar. Boars can be dangerous towards new players.... He was distracted and ended up screwing the next cut. He cursed under his breath and sighed before throwing the badly cut wheat to the ground before moving on to the next one.

Inventory:

1X Wheat

ID: 23006

LD: 17

"Maybe this time I'll get it..." he says to himself while carefully cutting the wheat. Which he managed to get the wheat and with excitement Beatbox yelled out "Hey Golden! I got one!" while waving the wheat he got in his hand before putting it in his inventory. "One down... a few to go..." he thought to himself with relief. And then decided to move to a better spot in hopes to find good wheat and in hopes that the wind wont come and screw up his next cuts on the wheat.

Inventory:

1x Wheat

ID: 23010

LD: 17+1=18

Golden heard that Beat has gotten himself a wheat. He hurriedly searched for more wheat and found a pile of wheat that looked to have potential. He was right, the wheat was at its peak and was just right in ripeness so he cut the base of the wheat and successfully added it to his inventory before anything bad like the wind could blow it away. Having been quite successful, I smiled as I moved on to the next patch of wheat which I spotted from a distance.

+1 Wheat

Inventory:

3X Wheat

ID: 23013

LD: 17

Beatbox looked around for a good piece of wheat and found a piece and thought to himself "I hope I don't screw this up..." as he continued to cut the wheat. Which he managed to get another piece of wheat! With excitement he yelled "I have another Golden!" while waving that piece of wheat in the air again before putting it in his inventory. "Alright! moving on to the next one, I assume Golden has a couple himself. I'm gonna get this cook position in now time!" he thought to himself with a smile.

+1 Wheat

Inventory:

2x Wheat

ID: 20380

LD: 8+1=9

Sweet! Both are on a sweet streak of finding good wheat. This time, Golden was unable to get wheat and failed miserably when a gust of wind occurred and blew the wheat away. Golden cursed as he missed an opportunity to seal off the wheat part of the mission. He sighed and continued looking for more. This quest was easier than mine. Golden decided and went on to continue the search of wheat for the NPC trainer that will soon train Beatbox to be a successful cook.

Inventory:

4X Wheat

ID: 23022

LD: 10

Beatbox continued to try to get more wheat, but this time wind came in and screw up his cut, as Beatbox curses to himself he continued to try to get wheat in a better place. He figured to get better results he would need to cut the wheat very carefully and try not to let the wind screw him up his cuts instead of quickly cutting the wheat. "Dang man, how are we not finished yet... sigh... this must be a harder task than we both thought I guess" he thought to himself.

ID: 23024

LD: 17+1=18

This is the last one if Golden succeeds in cutting the wheat. He pulls out his rapier and gently, carefully, slowly cut out the wheat. The last one. He head back to Beat to get his and gave the 5 wheat to the NPC mentor. Next up, the meat of a boar. Hopefully, they don't find a boar too strong and fast for their own good... I'd prefer if the boar was simple and easy so we can finish this quest quick with haste. Golden thought. This quest'd be over soon.

[i'm gonna sleep. Continue tomorrow pls]

"Alright! Let's go get that meat!" he said with confidence. "I know that Boar's are strong... it was the first thing I fought actually..." he said laughing. "Don't worry I had some help, I didn't do it myself" he said scratching his head. "But hey lead the way, you probably know the lands better than I do" he said laughing to himself. Then continued to follow Golden into the grasslands to find a boar in hopes to get the meat, the last part of his quest! 

Golden led the way to the grasslands, waiting for a boar to appear while walking. Finally, after a long time, without a suitable boar, Golden sat down with Beat to have a drink of water by the stream to rest themselves of all the walking they just did. Golden sighed but stayed alert when suddenly, he heard a sound of a boar charging towards them. "Stand up! Seems like we have a guest." Golden said as he stood up and pulled out his sword. The boar stopped charging, intimidated by the rapier and stared at Golden. Golden prepares to charge the boar for its meat.

ID: 23055

BD: 6 (4 DMG)

MD: 5-1=4 (0 DMG)

Golden charged with his blade as the orange shone with the reflection of the sun. He smiled as he stabbed the boar and passed right through it in one quick movement. Golden retreated and dodged the boar's attack easily and the boar was focused mainly on him. "Beat! Attack him while he is focused on me!" Golden shouted as he retreats.

[OOC You only have to roll the BD not the MD because I control the boar and it will only be attacking me.]

Goldenarroz (33/33)

Boar (13/17) [bASE DMG: 1]

Beatbox (13/13)

ID: 23079

BD: 5 (4+1)

Beatbox: 13/13

Golden: 33/33

Boar: 13/17

"Right!" Beatbox yelled while standing up and pulling his sword out running towards the boar. He swung his sword at the boar with a battle cry, but like always Beatbox misses. "Shoot! I really need to get better at this!" he said to himself as he took a leap away from the boar. Landing next to a tree to catch some breath and prepare for another attack. "Come on James, you didn't train for nothing! You trained for a reason come on! Concentrate!" he thought to himself with anger.

[OOC sry I made a mistake, I forgot to subtract the HP of the boar so the boar's hp is 13/17 not 17/17 can u change it?]

ID: 23080

MD: 10 (3-2=1 DMG)

Golden charged up at the boar having just seen Beat miss his attempt. Golden stabbed the boar right in the back with his orange blade when the boar recovered quicker that he thought it would. Golden cursed as the boar tackled him to the ground. He yelped as he fell and got up quickly so he could yell "Switch! Beat! Your turn!" before getting out of the way so Beat could have a clean attack. He watched the movement of Beatbox as he prepares to attack.

Goldenarroz (32/33)

Boar (9/17)

Beatbox (13/13)

ID: 23082

BD: 3 (2+1)

Golden: 32/33

Boar: 9/17

Beatbox: 13/13

Beatbox heard what Golden has said and yelled out "Got it!" and took a swing at the boar again, and missed. "*sigh* ...I'm so bad at this, combat thing." he said to himself while taking another leap away from the boar. Landing near the same tree as he looked at the sword thinking of how he needed to focus on the boar instead of dealing damage. "Concentrate James, that's all you need to do, Con-cen-trate! I can do this! I want that cooking position!" he thought to himself with more anger.

ID: 23085

MD: 2 (0 DMG)

Golden ran up to the boar once again and succeeded again in inflicting damage upon the boar. "Don't worry! Everyone starts from somewhere." He said as he stabbed the boar right in the back. The boar whinced in pain as it tries to free itself from Golden's blade. Golden let go of the boar before dodging the boar's counter attack. "Hehe... This is quite interesting." Said Golden as he sensed the frustration from the boar. Golden laughed and retreated so that Beatbox could have his turn at the boar again.

Goldenarroz (32/33)

Boar (5/17)

Beatbox (13/13)