Ganzhou << The Doctor >>

<< The Doctor >>

KbhySOH.png

i0Y60eo.png

» Username: The Doctor

» Real name: Mitsurugi Ganzhou (御剣 - カンãƒãƒ§ã‚¦)

» Age: 21

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5' 8"

» About:

Hello, my name is Ganzhou. This is my first time playing this newly released game called Sword Art Online, as I have just downloaded it a few minutes ago. I apprehend the appearance of a young man with a slender but well defined physique. My soft white hair cascades over this light-tanned skin that covers my body, a skin so pale that the sun barely had the time to kiss it, as I enjoy staying indoor or traveling at night. These two eyes of mine set me apart from the rest, as they are a bit different, one is red while the other is purple. I despise my face because it betrays every feeling that I have within the, that is why I have chosen to keep it hidden most of the time behind a mask.

Since I was a little kid I kept striking for the highest grades possible, while in my free time I would usually listen to music or read books. My tenth birthday represented a huge marking point within my life, as on that age I lost both of my parrents. From that day one, my life had slowly started changing, desperation was shrounding my body completely. The gap between me and my friends slowly grew as each day passed by, I was distancing myself from them as I could barely keep my feelings hidden away, I didn't want them to feel my pain.

But, as I grew older my personality slowly started drifting towards a different direction. A bit odd, but my once modest personality was replaced by both arrogance and proudness, as I had to change in order to continue clinging upon life this life of mine. Desbelief, despair and darkness was sparkling through my eyes. But, before I could reach my adulthood, this personality of mine undertook a last and final change. I was getting calmer day by day, gaining a considerable amount of a control over my undeying hatred.

Now, surviving in this VRMMORPG game called Sword Art Online will be proven difficult as I am not experienced with it at all, but I am sure that my keen mind can help me cling here a bit more. These two eyes of mine, along with my intellectual mind might be useful within this world, even though I am scared of the Unknown, I shall not fall. Even though this world is unknown to these two eyes of mine, I will overcome it with my sheer willpower, as the reason behind my existence is still unknown to me, and I will not give up until I find my answer. Not even flat darkness can stop me from advancing, as long as I've got these two eyes of mine, I'll keep walking.

I will keep walking in spite of the odds that may come towards me, I will never let my guard down, I will never close my eyes, and I will never die.

» Virtues:

. Open-minded >> I do believe that I can hear another story scene with different eyes, as my curiosity is a bit high when it comes to this particular subject.

. Prudence >> Because of my life, I've grown a bit cautious. I barely trust anybody around me, as I doubt all those who linger next to me.

. Thirst for knowledge >> I hunger for anything that might open these two eyes of mine. Listening is one of my best qualities, judging is the second one which defines me as a person.

» Flaws:

. Aimless >> For now, I have no purpose, as I'm trapped within this world that I cannot escape without facing death. Though, I hope that one day I'll be able to find that purpose of mine.

. Rake >> I consider myself to be moraless, as my sense of judgment is a bit rational. I do believe facts more then words, as actions speak much louder then words.

. Spiteful >> I hate this part of me, though because of my childhood I've grown a disturbing need to become vengeful.

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships

» I am alone.

Story Thus Far