[PP-F2] Testing the skills of: Beatbox (Silver Moon Guild) [COMPLETE]

Golden has recently meet a new friend that he has helped get a job. His name was Beatbox and Golden thought that he would be perfect for the guild if he joins. He has lots of potential. Golden thought. And he is pretty energetic and friendly as well. Golden decided to tell the rest of his guild about this new guy called Beatbox and they decided to meet him sometimes. That day was today. Today was the day that they will test Beatbox of his abilities.

Golden PMed the rest of the guild, thinking that the weather was perfect for some outside action. He smiled as he waited for the group to arrive by the gate of floor 2.... where he told them to meet him. It was quite unusual that Hasai let me take charge of the testing... She is the leader after all. I'll enjoy this... Golden thought happily as he waited patiently for members to arrive. Hasai, Emblem, Cho... He couldn't wait. It's been a while since he's seen any of them.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youno made sure her gear was on her, and she entered floor 2, to meet up with the others, in search of Golden, she found him nearby, upon padding over, she remembered allowing him to take charge of the testing, of course she would be overseeing it, and she would be making sure everything went well, and alright. She set her hand on her rapier, and spoke, So, who is this beatbox you speak so fond of? And... don't mess this up, this is also a test for you. She looked out at the sky, the sun was up, and the day was great. Maybe they would go to the crossing fields today, after the tests. 

Emblem shouted out the words to teleport to the second floor of Aincrad. He tightened his scarf and fastened his sword on his back. "Hey Golden and Hasai! Where's this new guy?" Emblem looked around expected to see a player around with the basic gear on. "You said his name was Beatbox right?" Emblem took a seat on a bench next to his guild mates. "How are we going to test him? Should we just party with him?" Emblem yawned then sunk down in his seat. He then began fiddling with his scarf a habit he had acquired after buying it.

Floor 2.... This floor was one of the easiest floors, and the little girl remembered all the adventures she had on this floor. She shook her head, and instantly her mind brought her back to the present. There were so many beautiful things she could look at here. She smiled wide, and skipped to the others, nearby her. She grinned widely, and looked around for the supposed new guy. When she noticed he was no where to be found, the tiny girl just shrugged her shoulders, and bent down to pick some grass.

The girl's name was Cho, and she grabbed a blade of grass, and plucked it. She stood back up, and inspected the grass, she couldn't wait until the group got to the crossing fields, with the flowers and everything.

Beatbox standing at the gate on floor 1 thought to himself before teleporting "This is it... the day... I test my skills to the guild... i'm so excited!". "Alright... Here goes! Teleport! Floor 2!" he said out-loud to the gate. He teleported at floor 2 and stepped out and tried to find Golden and given a few seconds he found him with other people assuming that those are the people in the guild. He took a deep breath and stepped out in front of the group and bowed "Good Day, I'm Beatbox it is so nice to meet all of you..." and as he raised back up from his bow and he looked at the group of people and noticed a guy slumping in a park bench looking pretty tired, a young girl who seems to have been waiting for me considering the grass she was inspecting, Golden... the same as always, and a cute girl holding onto her rapier... "I'm going to assume she's is the leader..." he thought to himself as he stood there with a smile waiting for a response.

"This is also a test for me huh?" Golden questioned Hasai. "Well, I always tend to do pretty well on tests irl, not gonna lie... so I'm planning to do well here." Golden then looked over to Beatbox. "Okay... this might be long. Welcome to Floor 2. Not sure whether you've been here before or not. Either way, this is where you'll be tested to your abilities. First, I want to see how good your fighting skills are... and how good your teamwork will be. This is a guild... there will be plenty of teamwork involved with the things that we do." Golden took a breath and looked around. "Floor 2 is a woodland... that means there will be a lot of hostile mobs inside the forest that will attack and engage you in battle with no other thoughts. Here is what I plan to do... I'm going to send Cho, Emblem and you, Beatbox into the woods... and by yourselves... you need to find my hat which I have placed in the middle of the forest. This excercise will prove to be quite challenging, especially for someone as low leveled as you. But don't worry, you have Cho and Emblem around you and Hasai and I will be watching from a distance in case things go wrong. I suggest that you guys get started right now." Golden sighed after a long speech and waited for their responses. Basically, they fight mobs until they find that hat I've placed in the middle of the forest. What Golden hasn't told them was the fact that there are two killer bees guarding the hats that I've paralyzed. When the group finds them, however, they would've recovered. Golden grinned.

[i'll control all mobs and situations. Get started now. You'll all take turns finding this hat. On the start of every post, you'll roll the LD, if the LD is 17 or above, you'll find the hat... or what appears to be the hat. However, if the LD is 10 or less, you will run into a mob... controlled by me and only me. Understood? Once you find the hat, the bees will automatically engage in battle and mind I say, the bees will be controlled by me and only me along with all the other mobs. That means I determine their health and attack so I could see the true skill of Beatbox... got it?]

Out of Character: I got it!

In Character:

Youno nodded her head, and left her hand easily on her rapier, before running at a forest tree nearby. She did a jump, and a flip before landing on a branch pretty high up, Ready to start? She looked at them, and watched Beatbox's expression, this was a one time thing, Goldenarroz would make a good 2nd In Command, if he can do this right. She shrugged off the thought, and waited to see where they start first. She was now well hidden, and waited for Goldenarroz to join her, as he could easily spot her out with their higher levels.

Emblem got up from his seat and greeted the new player. Beatbox was it? I'm Emblem but you can call me anything you'd like! Emblem truly felt excited to do this he couldn't wait to have a new friend in the guild. He then looked down and realized how young Cho and him were compared to the new player. He imagined at least 5 year difference. Well I guess we'll be your helpers for this test! Emblem called his friend Cho over then opened his inventory and equipped his sword. Keep in mind we won't be doing it all for you. But we'll definitely be there to help you out when you need it! Emblem called over his friend Cho. Well lets get going! Emblem walked with the others into the forest to begin the exam. 

Cho smirked at Goldenarroz, and then walked closer to Beatbox and Emblem, she stayed quiet, and just let her thoughts run wild. Finding his hat... hmmm.... This might not be a challenge, She was sure they could find it, but she didn't say anything. She did not feel like being to much in this, but she didn't mind. She would let Emblem and Beatbox look for the hat, while she stayed alert for enemies. However, she could still run into a mob... But if she found the hat, she wasn't sure if she should point it out. She chased the thoughts away, before slowly walking after Emblem, lost in thought. She made sure her war hammer was equipped, before she entered the forest.

Beatbox stood there and watched Hasai jump onto a branch of tree and gave an expression of amazement "My god, the skills in this game is amazing!" he thought to himself, and after she had disappeared... Emblem had got up from his seat and introduced himself to Beatbox. "Well Emblem, its nice to meet you!" he said with a smile. As Emblem called out Cho, Beatbox watched her walk towards me and Emblem... but didn't introduce herself "Ah, it's no biggie. I'm new anyway's and haven't fully introduced myself..." he thought to himself as he followed Emblem and Cho into the forest and started to look for the hat and surely without a lot of time, somehow we found it early.

(Golden IDK If you need an LD roll RIGHT NOW. But if you do... I'm sorry. ID: 23350, LD: 20)

[OOC Lucky fire trucker, I need to make it harder. XD]

Golden smiled as the group walked into the forest and nods toward Hasai, signalling for them to follow the group. They are walking towards the decoy. Golden thought as he put on the hat that he had with him the whole time. Little do they know that what awaits them in the center of the forest is none other than me... who they will battle. Golden laughed at this thought. Seems that they have found the decoy I have set for them. Golden sees the hologram hat of his laying on the top of the broken tree. That was quicker than I expected even though I'd placed it there on purpose so that they would find it fairly quick. Golden thought. He decided that the new guy had some pretty nice detection skills and that alone could get him into the guild. He looked to see if his two killer bees were there. There's only one, he realized... the stronger one... What happened to the other one? Golden thought as he got closer. Doesn't matter. He decided as he watched the killer bee wake up to the noise of the group

BATTLE ORDER:

Emblem

Cho

Beatbox

Killer Bee (me)

Killer Bee

HP: 30/30

Base DMG: 2

Effects: -1 to MD due to paralysis inflicted upon it by Goldenarroz

[Good luck guys, Hasai your turn to post]

Youno stood from afar, and climbed from tree to tree, as Beatbox found the decoy, she smirked, and made herself ready to advance closer. She was there to protect them, if need be, and she knew she could do it. She gripped her rapier handle, still in its sheath, as she looked around for any sort of monsters. She decided, later. If Beatbox passes the test, in which Goldenarroz, herself and the rest of the council would decide, she would take him out hunting.

Emblem looked up to see his guild leader on the top of a tree branch advancing closer to them. He waved his hand up signaling her to stop advancing. HE would watch over them. He watched the one killer bee advance closer to them. He unsheathed his sword and walked towards the bee. okay Cho get ready to switch with me as soon as I finish my attack. Emblem readied his sword then ran at the bee. Emblem's sword went past the bee missing it by a bit. Cho! SWITCH! Emblem jumped back with his sword infront of him.

ID:23391

BD:2

HP LIST~

Emblem 25/25 [Hate: 0]

Cho 21/21 [Hate: 0]

Beatbox 17/17 [Hate: 0]

Bee 30/30

Cho whipped out her war hammer, and ran at the bee, it may be somewhat small, but that didn't mean she couldn't hit it. She smashed her hammer down, and realized she had misplaced it. She let out a small sound, and walked backwards, waiting for Beatbox to switch her. She let out a smile, and she stood back, if he attacked, the bee would be focused on him. She thought of what she did wrong, so she could fix it next time. She smiled wide, and waited for Beatbox.

ID: 23392

BD: 2

Outcome: Cho misses the bee.

HP LIST~

Emblem 25/25 [Hate: 0]

Cho 21/21 [Hate: 0]

Beatbox 17/17 [Hate: 0]

Bee 30/30

"Guess it's my time to strike!" he said out as Cho moved back from the bee. He ran out with this sword with his charm attached "Without a doubt this bee more than likely is going after me after this swing. But this is a test after all... and I need to prove my might!" he thought to himself as he prepares a swing of his sword.

ID: 23394

BD: 6 (5+1)

Bee: 28/30 -2 DMG

He swung his sword at the bee and managed to hit the insect. "Got him..." he whispered out before jumping back from the creature to gain some distance. Beatbox then went into a defesive pose with his sword and nodded his head with a smile at Emblem to attack when he can next.

Killer Bee:

ID: 23396

MD: 6-1=5 (0 DMG)

Killer Bee had been hit. It was furious and will now attack the person that had hit it. It sees a blonde boy with blue eyes... Target confirmed... he'd been the one that had attacked him. The Killer Bee got his stinger ready and prepared to strike its target. Then, it realized... that it was still under the influence of paralysis. Darn that boy. It thought as it couldn't fast enough to catch the blonde boy and strike him. The bee stays in one place, waiting to recover from the influence of paralysis.

Emblem (25/25) HATE: 0

Cho (21/21) HATE: 0

Beatbox (17/17) HATE: 1

Killer Bee (28/30)

Goldenarroz:

Golden watched as the battle unfolded. He laughed when Cho and Emblem both failed to hit the target but the one who did eventually manage to damage the bee was Beatbox. Golden smiled. He made the first hit... Good first impression. He looked at Hasai, seeing what her reaction was. Golden found it especially funny given that he was the weakest of the group. Golden remained silent and continued watching the battle as it unfolded.

[OOC Hasai, do you wanna post since you're not included in the battle?]

OOC: Yes I would like to, considering this is interesting haha

Youno smirked from the tree, Emblem and Cho were just having an off day, knowing Emblem, he would keep trying. Knowing Cho she would be thinking over what she did wrong, and attempting to fix it. Her eyes glowed with interest as Beatbox attacked, he could use a new sword, but he was still new, so yeah. She saw Emblem look at her, she was not going to attack unless need be. Her eyes narrowed a bit, and she just kept watching the battle. She hated it when people seemed to tell her what to do, by giving her a glance, like Back off or else. She shrugged it off, and looked back upon the people near the base of a tree nearby, with the bee.

Emblem cursed himself for missing and looking bad infront of the newbie. Okay, here we go! Emblem thought of activating a sword skill then thought better of it. after all he was helping the player and didn't want to take over. As he said before it was Beatbox's test not his. He pulled his blade back and ran towards the bee. Emblem pulled his blade back and thrust it at the beast grazing it's skin. Dangit! Quick Cho Switch! Lets try and show the noob what were made of! Emblem jumped back and got ready to charge again as soon as possible. 

ID:23402

BD:5

HP LIST~

Cho 21/21 [Hate: 0]

Beatbox 17/17 [Hate: 1]

Bee 28/30

Cho gripped her war hammer, and ran at the bee, this time, she made sure her accuracy was okay, and she swung down on the giant beast. Suddenly she felt the breeze pick up, as she hit it. She knew that if she got hurt, Shien could easily heal her. She knew Shien was nearby, as it had sensed she was fighting or something. She wanted Shien here, but didn't want to wake him, She knew that as soon as she made a hit, it would sense and come to her. She spotted Shien, her cute little lion cub, with big blue butterfly wings, flying closer, it landed close, and waited for Cho. Cho smiled, Welcome Shien. She was speaking to Shien now, and Shien spoke back, through its thoughts, Hi Cho!

LD: 23405

BD: 7

Outcome: Cho hits for 5 damage points.

HP LIST~

Cho 21/21 [Hate: 1]

Beatbox 17/17 [Hate: 1]

Bee 23/30

ID: 23407

BD: 7 (6+1)

Emblem: 25/25 [Hate: 0]

Beatbox: 17/17 [Hate: 2]

Cho: 21/21 [Hate: 1]

Bee: 21/30 -2 DMG

Beatbox noticed that the Bee did not move at all from its position except for its stinger "Why didn't it move...?" he said to himself. "Test James... this is a test after all I have to use my knowledge, might, and teamwork in this test" he thought to himself clenching his sword. "K'yaah!" he yelled out running and jumped to swing at the bee with his sword being successful once more. then Beatbox after the attack jumped back to his original position and said "You gonna move this time... or not..." in a quite tone to himself. Then looked over to Emblem and nodded that it was his turn then saw a cute lion cub with butterfly wings fly to Cho. "Is that... a familiar...?" he questioned to himself.