[PP-F2] Testing the skills of: Beatbox (Silver Moon Guild) [COMPLETE]

Emblem clinched his fists and looked up at the beast. He gripped his sword so that his knuckles turned white. He felt a breeze run through the forest  making his scarf whip around violently. Okay your dead now! Emblem ran at the bee with his sword in front of him ready for a quick thrust. He activated a sword skill and rammed his sword into the mobs body finally landing a hit. He followed up by slashing the mob. He grinned. He had finally made a hit. Emblem jumped back. Okay! Lets finish this! Beatbox, Switch!

ID:24697

BD:7

Cho (21/21) (Hate: 2) (SKIPPED)

Emblem (25/25) (Hate: 0)

Beatbox (10/17) (Hate: 4)

Killer Bee (3/30)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 24721

BD: 6 (5+1)

Cho: 21/21 SKIPPED

Emblem: 25/25

Beatbox: 10/17

Killer Bee: 0/17 -3 DMG (Dead)

"Got it!" he yelled out as he swung his sword at the Bee ending its virtual life. Beatbox stood up and began to climb the tree to acquire the hat that we were supposed to get for this test. He climbed the tree only to find the hat as a hologram, "WHAT!?" he yelled out in shock that this is not a real hat. "OK... James figure this out... this is a test after all... If the bee had paralyze wouldn't it mean that some one put it there... so... they put-" he thought and got a sudden realization that this was intentional. "Hey Golden! I thought this was a test not a game!" he yelled out as a joke about the hologram hat.

Golden smiled as Beatbox picked up the fake hat and laughed as he jumped out of the tree. "Seeing that you're very low on health... I shall not test you any longer." Golden looked at Hasai and wondered what she thought about the player. He thinks that he's done pretty good, carrying the team that he had just been put in. Golden shrugged, "I think he did pretty good considering the fact on amount of damage he dealt to the bee. I think we should accept him into the guild... the family." Golden smiled after that and listened as he prepared for what Hasai has to say about the new player.

Youno stayed in her tree, as the bee was killed, she had assessed each player, and now she would be able to speak her thoughts. She jumped down from the tree, and stood in front of the three player before her. Her eyes looked from Beatbox to Emblem. She spoke to Beatbox, You did well. I would say you are accepted into the family, but I must converse with the council. To do that, it will be in private. But first... She turned her attention to Emblem, Emblem, I need to talk to you. Youno looked at the other players, Privately. She added with emphasis.

Emblem had seen this coming and walked over to the guild leader with his head hung low. He was well aware of his failure and was waiting for the news from Hasai. He was glad that the man had made it on the good side of the council and leader and was certain of the council's decision to let him into the guild  but was very unsure of his fate. He was glad he was able to make at least one hit during the battle. Okay so what do you need. Emblem de-quipped his sword and faced the girl with a look of sadness.

Beatbox heard and understood Hasai and nodded his head as she walked over with Emblem, Emblem went over with a expression of sadness and Beatbox thought to himself "I'm sure you'll be fine Emblem... don't sweat about it." and Beat took a seat on a huge rock that was nearby and took the moment to recover. He looked at the two with curiosity... but is unable to hear anything so he turned back around and enjoyed the scenery of the forest that was around him.

Golden looked at Hasai as she called Emblem over to talk to her privately. He sighed. She can be so scary sometimes. and rolled his eyes. Hope Emblem's okay after this... Golden thought. Nah, Hasai's not that mean.... is she? Golden suddenly felt the urge of going after them but decided not to because he was not the one to disobey the guild leader's orders and he was just a little... only a little... scared of the leader of his guild. He sighed as he walked over the Beatbox. "Looks like you'll be a part of the guild very soon." Said Golden as he smiled, still unable to get over his worry for Emblem. Beatbox was quite low on health and he wouldn't survive an ambush from mobs so Golden decided that he'll lead Beatbox out of the forest, allowing Hasai and Emblem to talk.

[OOC Beat we're not going to post anymore. Let Hasai and Emblem talk and after that, Hasai can do the summary to close up the thread. Nice job mate.]

(Got it!)

Youno looked at Emblem, What's wrong. You aren't looking or acting yourself. You barely made a hit on the bee, and now you aren't your usual perky self. It is my duty to ensure the safety of my guildmates, and if you are so out of it, it is my job to help you. Her words were simple right now, however he would be getting a little more talk later. But for now, she had to take care of this little bit, that had been bugging her the whole time. She quickly scanned the forest to make sure there were no monsters, before facing Emblem again, waiting for his reply.

Emblem grit his teeth and looked at the ground he clenched his fists and looked up at his leader. he felt a tear run down his cheek. He couldn't shake the thought of his brother. He wiped the tear and began to speak. Today, was my brothers birthday. I haven't seen him sense the announcement from Akihiko kayaba! Emblem recalled the thought and it only made him sadder. T..the last thing he said to me, b..before he left was. his face was now wet with tears and he collapsed onto his knees. He said I wasn't fit to be his brother. He thought of the entire battle between the bee and new that was what made him miss. Between sobs he apologized for his breakdown. I..Im sorry! Emblem looked up and wiped his tears and forced a smile. Don't worry I'll be back to my normal self soon! Emblem waited for a responce

Youno watched as he fell to his knees with tears, she instantly crouched down, and wrapped her arms around him. He was like her little brother, and that made her protective. Shhh.... It will be okay. She just hugged him, allowing him to cry, and then added I am sure he did not mean it. No matter where you are, you will have family. Silver Moon is your new family. Don't worry. You are fine. Youno pulled away, Don't worry. She kept on repeating he will be fine, and started watching him again.

Emblem looked at his guild leader and smiled. "Thank you." Emblem wiped away his tears and got up. He repeated the words again. "Thank you." Emblem looked out at the forest. "I guess we should start heading back." Emblem walked away towards the crossing fields and sighed. The feeling of sadness was replaced with a feeling of anger. He now wanted nothing more to defeat his brother. He clenched his fists and looked up. And smiled. He now had an end goal in his time in Sao and promised to himself that he would find his brother. And defeat him. Emblem looked back at his friend and smiled. He felt so luck to have a friend like her. "Well, I guess we should head out!" Emblem felt his normal self again and was excited to get back to the rest of the guild. He then looked down remembering how much he had let down the guild. "So.. What's my punishment?" Emblem looked back at his friend as he said the words.

Youno looked at Emblem, Not everything requires a punishment, it matters what you did, and the reason behind it. But next time this happens, I may need to be a bit harsher. She looked back up at the sky, as the sun started to set, and started to leave the forest. She was ready for a nice sleep. She let out a huge yawn, and started to skip out of the area. She however, kept her eyes peeled on the area, as she burst forward and halted at the edge of the forest. Her eyes glazed with pride.

(Last Post so...)

Loot:

Goldenarroz

1 skill point, 200 col

Hasai

1 skill point, 200 col

Cho

1 skill point, 200 col

Emblem

1 skill point, 200 col

Beatbox

1 skill point, 200 col