[PP-F4] Adventuring (Goldenarroz)

Cho was back on floor 4, only this time she was doing an adventure with goldenarroz. She sat down on a bench, and waited for him, watching the snowflakes fall to the ground, she noticed the frost flowers, planted in town. The bubbling fountain, was warm water, so it would not freeze. She smiled a bit, and remembered that this was her favorite floor. She couldn't wait to explore this place. She checked to make sure she had her equipment, before looking up to see if she could spot goldenarroz.

Golden was sitting in his inn when he received a PM from Cho. This is quite unusual. Golden thought as he opened up the PM. Cho usually doesn't go to me for adventures... Wonder what happened to Emblem for her to contact me. Golden decided that she wouldn't keep her waiting and go nevertheless. Instead of wearing his usual get-up, Golden wore a thick sweater with an undershirt and also a glove, warm hat, and his usual pants to go adventuring with Cho. Upon reaching the scene. Golden waved a greetings when he saw Cho sitting on a bench looking around. Golden ran up to her and said a greetings and sat next to her before saying, "So, where is Emblem? He's always with you." Golden asked... thinking that it was strange that Cho had gone adventuring without Emblem. Golden wanted to know what Cho wanted to do here. "So... why did you call me here?" Golden said.

Cho's eyes widened, and her face cracked into a smile as Goldenarroz showed up, I just didn't feel like adventuring with Emblem today. Today, I want to adventure floor 4, for real... And He is always careful of me, and protects me a lot. I want to be able to do it on my own. She smiled wider, knowing Goldenarroz, he would still protect her, just not as bad as Emblem does. She wanted to be able to grow stronger without relying on someone 24/7. She looked up, and smirked, Shien will be joining us. Her familiar, a butterfly lion cub, flew down from a pole, and landed on Goldenarroz's head.

"Well, hello there little fella!" Golden said in surprise as Cho's familiar flew on the top of his head. "I heard that there is a place pretty far from here called frostbite lake. I've never been there before but anytime is a good time." Golden thought as he tried to figure out the direction they should go to head there. Golden finally gave up with his no sense of direction and sighed before sitting down in disappointment. "Argh... I'm hopeless." Golden said. "Do you know what direction it is? We can go ice skating there... it is a pretty good place for ice skating..." That is... if you know the direction. Golden added in his head. Golden grunts.

Cho thought for a moment, but then she shook her head, No idea... Shien, can you see if you can find it? Shien instantly flew into the air, to search for the lake. He flew up high, above the buildings, and scanned the area, he flew down, and flicked his tail, meaning that he found it. He let Cho know what direction it was in, and landed back on Goldenarroz's head. Cho smiled, and spoke, This-a-way! She stuck her finger in the air, and smiled wide, leading the way towards the frozen lake for the purpose of ice skating.

Golden had to travel with Cho's familiar on his head. Thinking back... it was actually pretty funny. Golden was pretty annoyed but let the familiar stay put. He wasn't good with animals... even virtual ones. He was so used to killing mobs and animals in the game that he doesn't realize the purpose of having a familiar if they are similar to the mobs that he kill. Nevertheless, Golden allowed the familiar to stay put on his head and he ran, trying to catch up with Cho but also being careful not to drop the familiar from his head. He sighed. This girl is way to active. He thought as he followed Cho to the frostbite lake where they eventually got ice skating shoes and started ice skating. Sure, Golden got some bruises and some scars from the lake but it was lots of fun... he wasn't used to snow and winter sports... He was used to soccer. Don't know how my soccer skills are... considering how I haven't played soccer in years. Golden thought.

Cho smiled, as she got ice skates, and she also got a pair for Shien! She put the skates on Shien, as he flew down, and she put on her own, before attempting to go out on the ice. She suddenly felt her feet fall out from under her, and she fell on her bottom, she started to giggle, enjoying herself so much. She loved SAO, sure it may be a death game. But it opened up new fun, that herself in the outside world would not have gotten. She got back up, and started to full on laugh, as Shien tried to skate, before falling. She watched as he started to use his wings as well, to keep his balance, however, he was hovering off the ground! Shien! You are supposed to stay on the ground silly baby. Shien started to laugh, and she attempted to skate again. This time she got a bit farther, before falling yet again! Are you having fun Goldenarroz? Shien started to try to actually skate without flying, and he was like a natural!

Golden laughed as Shien started skating as well. Now that is something you don't see everyday... Golden thought as he kept on skating. It was like real life, back when he was a celebrity in Japan and he skated all day pretty much. Man~ I miss those days. Golden thought when Cho asked him if he was having fun. "Yeah! I'm having lots of fun!" Golden thought as he quickly made a turn with natural skill that he possessed. He smiled as he continued going. "Ya know... Skating in SAO is a lot different than in real life." Golden said, it was lot more easier. Not a lot of skill was involved to be a great skater in SAO.

Cho smiled, and perked up, as he said he was having fun. She laughed as Goldenarroz seemed to be skating around with skill, while she was trying her best not to fall, Yeah, SAO is actually much better than the real world, in both worlds you can die, by a simple mistake, but here, there is more fun for me. She looked around floor 4, she loved how gorgeous it was, and couldn't wait until she saw even more beautiful floors, she looked at Goldenarroz, she was going to explore higher floors with him, so she could quickly level up, he seemed like he would like to level up as well, she shrugged off her thoughts, before focusing on her feet again, she tried to moved, but this time, she started to fall towards Goldenarroz.

Golden saw Cho staring into blank space while thinking. Oh no, this isn't going to be good. Golden thought as he hurried to try to stop her from falling but it was useless. Luckily, Golden managed to catch Cho in time... Well at least it wasn't like the time when Thorrissia fell on me... That was kind of awkward. But it was good because due to that event, I got a girlfriend. Golden thought before letting his mind slip away into thinking of his new girlfriend. Suddenly, Golden realized that he was still holding Cho and suddenly let go to avoid awkwardness. "Sorry 'bout that, I was thinking of something..." Golden said as he looked around to see if anyone saw that.

Cho laughed, So, I heard you got yourself a girlfriend. What's her name? She was really wondering who it was. She thought of who she heard it from, but couldn't remember. She had just heard it from somewhere, wait a second... I AM AN IDIOT! WHAT IF HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! She quickly removed her thoughts yet again, Jeeze, I have been doing that a lot lately. She thought to herself, before looking back at Goldenarroz, he had let go of her, to make it not awkward, but she was way younger than him, and thought of Goldenarroz merely as family, like a brother. She thought of most people like that. But that one boy, Nii-san... he went by Ssendom. He was like a big brother she wished she had.... and Meo-chan was like the elder sister she never had. She had found nothing awkward about the situation with Goldenarroz, and merely stood still, hoping not to fall again.

**Decided to stop you from waiting and reply to every thread I need to**

"Oh yup, I did manage to get myself a girlfriend. Her name is Thorrissia." Golden smiled as he continued skating on the safe ice. He remembered that this was the place that's made the biggest impact on his life in this virtual world. He started daydreaming when he suddenly felt himself falling and he rushed to recover from the fall before he could hit the ground. Golden scratched his hair and smiled an embarrassed smile when he saw Cho looking at him. "Well, looks like even the best of us can get distracted." Golden went to keep pace with Cho before asking how she was doing with Emblem. The two really suits each other and it would be really cute if they started dating. "Have you two started dating yet?" Golden asked out of curiosity.

As soon as Golden asked her that question she felt her face instantly grow hot, she was now blushing full on. Her face was completely red,  W-what would make you ask that? She remembered on the two <Feeding The Enemy> quests they had done, in how they always ended up sitting on the edge of a cliff watching the sunset. She shook her head, to clear away her thoughts, and still felt her face. Her hand seemed to cool it down, but every time she re-thought of Golden's words her face grew hot again, and her mind kept thinking of Emblem. She started to lightly smack her cheeks, hoping they would go down.

Golden caught glimpse of a sudden appearance of a tint of red appearing on Cho's face. Golden couldn't help but laugh a wide-mouthed laugh at the fact that Cho was blushing at the name of Emblem. Golden decided to tease her a bit more for entertainment. Golden squinted at Cho's face and went up closer. "My... my? Man, you're face is red!" Golden chuckled a bit and looked around before looking back at Cho. " I wonder why it's so red? I think it is the cold... maybe?" Golden smiled and put a finger on his chin, pretending to be thinking about the reason for Cho's blush. "Or is it... that boy?" Golden looked back at Cho with his dark black eyes.

Maybe it is the cold!  That is a good reason! But then as soon as Golden asked, "Or is it... that boy?" Cho grew redder, S-stop teasing me! Her tiny body made it seem like a joke, And I don't want to come off as hostile. She pinched her cheeks, and attempted to walk away, she had completely forgetten she was on ice! She landed on her face with a thud, and struggled to get up, she started to crawl away like a kitty cat, and Shien let out a laugh, he skated over and flapped his wings, joining her, but in the air. Cho looked back at Golden, and stuck her tongue out.

Golden was laughing when Cho fell on her face after trying to run away from him. How careless. Golden thought as he palmed his face in embarrassment. Golden was going to help Cho up when she crawled away like a cat, running from a predator. Argh... she's so helpless sometimes. Golden thought as he tried to catch up with her before she turned her head to stick out her tongue. That did it. "Why you..." Golden said with his fist in the air before skating off after her.

Cho laughed lightly, before she continued to crawl, Shien! Help me! Get him awayyyyyy! She giggled as Shien told her, Alright Miss. Cho! She watched as she crawled, Shien flew straight at Goldenarroz, and raised his front paws, and back paws, as if he was running in air, then he splatted right in Golden's face! Cho stopped crawling and started to full on laugh at the hilarious sight. She could help herself, she kept laughing, and she clutched her belly, as she was laughing quite hard.

Golden was skating after Cho when suddenly Cho's familiar ran smack into Golden's face. "Argh..." Golden said in surprise as his vision became blacked out. He stopped skating when Shien hit him and he couldn't react in time to grab it off his head. Golden yelped as Cho began to laugh from the ground and he lost calmness. He started skating toward the voice but he couldn't get very far without seeing stuff so obviously he fell... and he fell straight on his back. Haha... I'll play dead. Golden thought...