[PP - F4] No Frost in Snowfrost (Hasai)

The brunet examined the small signs of bashfulness with an interested expression He noticed the growing blush on her face as well, though he had a difficult time telling if it was from the cold or not. He tilted his head slightly when she continued to speak, and blinked at the question. Before he could respond she'd told him to ignore it. Instead, he smiled down at her and shook his head. "Well, it's kinda hard to ignore a question like that, isn't it?" He tucked his hands into the pockets of his pants for warmth as he continued. "But, to answer you, I don't have one." Takao shifted his weight onto his heels and leaned forward slightly. "Why d'you ask?" He asked curiously.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youno shuffled her feet, her rising panic instantly went away, and she grew shy again, as he leaned forward, she felt her blush grow larger, Uhhh.... No reason.... Just tell him Youno. Her gaze returned to her feet, and then she looked up to see him somewhat closer than he had been. She felt her cheeks grow even rosier, and she found herself urging to just say it, her thoughts went a bit like this: Just tell him! Wh-wha! IT isn't that simple! we only just met! You never know until you say it. B-but... wh- Don't worry! you will be fine, if you end up getting upset, you can always just be friends. O-okay....

After having a battle with her thoughts, Youno sighed, Well.... Uhmm.... She shuffled her feet again, not knowing how to put it, We only just met but.... She stopped again, not knowing how to say it. You suck at this kind of stuff. -sigh- I know.

(Inner thoughts

Other thoughts)

Takao straightened his back and continued to look down at her, his confused expression changing to an interested one. He waited for her to speak with bated breath, and suppressed the urge to chuckle with a smile as he watched the endearing reticent behaviour. He took advantage of the opportunity she provided him with to speak, his hand withdrawing from the warmth of his pocket to scratch his cheek. "Y'know, I think I might be taking a bit of a leap of faith here, but..." His gaze moved toward the ground as well until he reaffirmed his attention onto her. "Would you want to go out with me sometime? Like a date."

Youno's heart nearly skipped a beat, as Takao asked her on a date. She looked at his eyes, Y-yes.... She smiled warmly, and took a brave motion, she ran forward, and hugged Takao, not letting go for a while, T-takao... I know we just met, but I really like you.... Ever since we started talking Her eyes showed pure joy, See Youno, I knew you could do it. Youno smiled, and just snuggled into Takao, she felt so happy. She had no idea what to say, but it didn't matter, cause she knew this was the perfect moment. She wrapped her arms around his back, and clasped them together.

Takao exhaled a subtle 'oof' as she ran forward and hugged him. He chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around her, silently thankful for the sudden warmth that came from close proximity with another person. "Awesome!" He said, his smile beaming as he hugged her tightly. "Right away, huh?" He said as his smile eased a bit. "That's great! I knew I liked you right away too. Guess this worked out pretty well!" He said with another light chuckle following close behind. One of his hands raised up to rub the back of his head, though he hadn't yet left the embrace. "Though uh... I'm a bit inexperienced with this sorta thing, so I hope you'll be able to have some patience with me."

Youno chuckled, Same here. Never had a boyfriend or anything. So have patience with me to, kay? She snuggled closer, enjoying the warmth, even if the cold never bothered her, she enjoyed the warmth, it gave a nice relief. She sighed into his jacket, I know this is an absurd question, but where do you want to go for the date? I don't care where it is, as long as it is with you. She smiled, her green eyes sparkling, as her face was snuggled into the jacket, she didn't want to let go just yet, and she just stood there, content and happy. She thought of how many adventures they could have together, and her mood was uplifted.

Takao's breaths were slow and deep as he held her tight, watching the plumes of white smoke he exhaled as he rested his chin on top of her head. "We're in the same boat then." He said, his chest rumbling with a low laugh. "I think that should make it a bit less awkward for us." Knowing that they were at about the same level of experience when it came to romance put him at ease, though it returned to a lesser degree when the question of the location arose. He hesitated for a moment, but eventually pulled back out of the hug and rubbed his jawline in thought. "Well, hrm... Let's see... There's a café on the third floor I like to go to. It has a patio that overlooks the fields. D'you think that sounds alright?"

Youno's eyes filled with tears of joy, they stopped hugging, It sounds perfect! She smiled widely, Well. I think that marks the end of our adventure. She looked back at Takao. She had not felt this joyful in a long time. She shyly took Takao's hand, and looked back up at him, Thank you Takao. You make me happy. She fluttered her eyes to the ground, and smiled, I cannot wait until we have our first date. I can't wait to spend even more time with the sweet Takao. <3 Her mind wandered, Maybe I should ask him about the beach party? Maybe I should wait.... Oh... what do I do, in a relationship?! Her gaze fell back upon her lovely Takao, and she knew instantly, It doesn't matter what I do, because I know that I love him, and that's all that matters.

One of Takao's hands found its way back into his pocket while she took the other. He squeezed gently and smiled down at her. "Awesome! How's tomorrow evening sound?" He suggested while looking into her eyes. When she thanked him, he squeezed her hand a bit tighter. He fell silent for a moment and just stared, finally speaking up after a while. "Y'know, you have really pretty eyes. I'm glad I've been able to make you as happy as you make me." The compliment came naturally from him, accompanied by a wide smile. "How 'bout I walk you back to the Inn, or your shop maybe?"

Youno smiled, Tomorrow Evening sounds great. Where should we meet? As Takao complimented her eyes, she felt a blush grow on her face, then when he offered to walk her back, she smiled, My shop is the place I sleep. She started to walk, T-Takao.... The Silver Moon guild is having a day at the lake, its sort of a celebration for our new co-leader, strategist, and treasurer. Do you think you can go? I will obviously PM you, a better invitation. But I was wondering if you were up for it? She then added, Lowenthal sells swim trunks, you just have to order it. I think his shop will be opening again soon. She looked up at him with bright eyes. She really wanted him to be there.

"How about we meet at the teleport gate on floor three? It's a short walk from there." He returned her smile with one of his own and began to walk beside her when she moved, still holding her hand in his. His expression quickly turned from cheerful to a mixture of excitement and glee as he looked toward her, grinning ear to ear. "Yeah, I'm totally up for that! It sounds like fun!" A comfortable silence fell over him as he walked beside her, idly reminiscing about the last time he'd been to a lake when he was much younger. The experience was one he enjoyed and would've liked to have recreated at some point in more recent times, which helped to fuel his excitement for the occasion. "I'll order one from him as soon as I can then. I hope I'll be able to get it in time."

Youno smiled widely again, and nodded her head, That sounds excellent! I cannot wait for the party either. Of course you will get it in time. Don't be afraid. She gave a wider smile, and then she squeeze his hand, up ahead was her shop. She didn't want to say goodbye, Takao... I don't want you to leave me yet. She looked back at the street, with a light blush on her face, as she looked at the snow, Well, now you said it. You cannot go back. She smiled a bit, I love Takao. It may seem quick after just meeting him... But.... She squeezed her eyes tight, before re-opening them.

Takao watched as the town slowly sprawled into view, and with it came her shop. When they stood just outside the doors, he pivoted on his feet to face her, still smiling. He kept is gaze on her even as she looked away, though after a moment he did eventually turn his head to glance over at the building they'd been standing in front of. "So this is your shop?" A look of amazement washed over his face as he turned his head to look back down at her. The cold didn't seem to be bothering him as much anymore, though the allure of warmth was definitely tempting. "Well, I don't have to leave just yet. We could go inside and just talk 'n hang out for a bit, if you wanted?"

When Takao spoke those words, Youno's eyes brightened, Yes please! I would love that! Youno took out her key, and unlocked the door, before she opened it for Takao, the warmth spread around them, Come on in! She walked in first, and looked around her homey shop, she held the door wide open for Takao, and started to think, I hope he likes my shop. I hope he doesn't think its to homey. I cannot wait for the lake party. It makes it all the more exciting that he will be there.... That was when she instantly blushed as she realized she still had to preform on the lake. I hope he likes my singing to... If not.... I don't know what I would do.... She shrugged off her feelings and smiled widely at Takao, I haven't smiled this much before.

Takao's smile beamed back at hers as he was invited in, and he wasted no time with getting out of the cold. Even if he wasn't noticing it, he was sure it was still having an effect on him, which was rather clearly displayed by the shades of red forming on his ears and nose. Immediately upon entering, his eyes began to scan his surroundings, taking in the scenery of the shop. He maintained his habitual smile and turned to look at her. "This place is awesome! Really cozy and warm." He put a certain emphasis on the word "warm", after realizing what he'd been deprived of in the cold outdoors. As he looked down into her eyes, he had the sudden realization that his inexperience meant he didn't quite know what exactly couples were meant to talk about, so he began to scratch his chin in thought. "Hrm... Y'know, now that we're here, I'm not sure what we're supposed to talk about. Maybe our real lives? Unless you're not comfortable with that, I mean."

• 2 weeks later...

The hearth was warm, as Youno sat down, and motioned for Takao to sit next to her, that is if he wanted to. Her eyes glistened, Well, I would love to tell you about myself. My real name, is Gassei Youno, You can call me Youno, as that is my first name. She took a deep breath, I was born a twin. My twin sister was the cute and funny one, while I was the shy one. When she died, my parents blamed it all on me, and the pressure got to much. I ran away. When the officials found out I had run away, they asked me to give a good reason as to why, when I told them, that I wished to be away from my parents, they had to find proof. They brought me back home, and secretly put in cameras. They got everything on video, and when they checked it, they took me away. I was sent to an orphanage, and was a loved one. I enjoyed cleaning there, but it just felt empty. In the end I ran. I couldn't stand that place, and so I ran. I soon came upon a farm, where I was adopted... He had a daughter, she plays the game, she goes by Kasai. She hasn't been very active lately... I don't know why, anyways. So I live with him now. She looked back up at Takao, Short and brief. Not much detail... What about your real life?

Takao moved to sit beside her as she motioned, his legs crossed and body supported by his arms as he leaned backward. He grinned widely as she introduced herself with her full, real name. He wanted to do the same right away, but he shelved the urge and waited for her to finish before he spoke. The smile we wore slowly faded and turned to a frown as her story went on, his eyebrows raised slightly and his eyes widened. The urge to tell her that she was cute too faded almost immediately as he listened, he found the comment a bit inappropriate with each new bit of information she gave him. A look of melancholy had fallen over his face by the time her story came to a close, even though the end was more or less happy, at least from how he perceived it. The words he wanted to say caught in his throat, unable to think of what to say. Takao decided to act instead, and moved to wrap his arms around her and pull her into a hug. "Youno, I... That's..." He huffed out a breath, still trying to find a way to put his jumbled thoughts into words. "I'm so sorry all that terrible stuff happened to you. You didn't deserve any of it." He held her for a few moments before he felt comfortable with pulling back. He managed to muster up a doleful smile that he meant to be more upbeat, though his lack of ability to hide his expressions prevented such.

"Well... I almost feel bad talking about myself now, but uhm... My name is Kimura Takao. I live in Osaka with my parents, and my sister travels a bunch but sometimes she comes home for a bit. I uh... can't really think of much else to say, really. My life's been kinda unremarkable up until now." He'd turned to face her at some point after the embrace, no longer leaning his weight back on his arms. "Oh, I know! My mother was an actress, she was in a few big movies and TV shows before she retired. That's kinda interesting, right?"

No one can describe what it feels like to be held by your lover, in their arms, when Takao hugged her, she felt at ease. She felt the weight lift off her shoulders, as she hugged him back, when she said her name, she wished he would say it more and more. He pulled away at the right time, even if she wished he could have hugged her forever. When he started to speak about himself, Youno instantly focused on his words, her eyes focused on him, and him alone. Nothing would distract her. When he said his mother was an actress, she spoke up, knowing he had finished, Takao-chan. She spoke the term of endearment, as she realized she had scooted closer while he talked, and saw that they were way closer than before, she felt a small blush appear on her face, as she realized she had done it subconsciously. Takao-chan, that is amazing. She repeated again, Your mother was an actress? She had not wanted to talk about herself at all, in fact she only wanted to hear about him. She then took it upon her, she adjusted herself, and laid her head gently in his lap, it was then that she knew she could say it, Takao-chan, I love you. She was smiling brightly, her emerald eyes staring at his as she lay comfortably.

A wide grin worked its way onto his face when she said his name with the honorific, his cheeks and ears warming to the point that his face appeared to flush. It'd been quite a long time, at least since the game had started, that he'd heard the usage, and even longer since it was used to show endearment that was directed toward him. Although he'd noticed her moving closer he didn't make any effort of commenting on it, as he'd been doing the same. His smile brightened when she'd commented on his mother, and he nodded. "Yeah, she retired a little while after she married my father. She had a lead role in an action movie franchise, and then she did voice acting for anime." He spoke proudly of the accomplishments as if he'd had some part in them, until he caught himself and laughed lightly. "When I was younger I told her I wanted to be an actor too, and she tried teaching me some stuff, but I was never really any good at it. I'm still not really, I can't even lie well 'cause I always end up grinning like mad and it gives it away." He watched her adjust her position as he spoke and smiled down at her when she laid her head in his lap. When she spoke again, his eyes widened and his face quickly grew red. When he tried to speak, he only ended up stammering out incomprehensible nonsense in response to the sudden confession. It wasn't until he swallowed and glanced down at her again that he decided to take a leap of faith, so to speak. "Hey, close your eyes."

With a light heart, as Takao described his mother's career, the girl's eyes sparkled with interest, That is really cool. I wish I could do something like that. Then when he added the part where he always smiled, she grinned, It is really hard for me to lie as well. She looked up, her green eyes fluttered closed, as soon as Takao told her to, she had no need to speak, her thoughts roamed around, I wonder what he wants.... She had after all told him, I love you, before, had she not? His full name replayed in her head over and over again, she enjoyed the sound of Kimura, Takao. She wanted to be with Takao forever, Even when we go into the real world, maybe I should tell him? Her thoughts then wandered back to what she thought was the reason Takao wanted her to close her eyes, but she couldn't stumble upon a reasonable answer. She knew he would end up doing something, but she just didn't know what... 

*Really short, sorry!*