[PP - F4] No Frost in Snowfrost (Hasai)

Takao's red faced expression quickly turned into a smile, though not the usual warm or friendly gesture. It seemed to be more nervous, or perhaps even eager, narrowing it down to one specific emotion was difficult since it seemed to be a mixture of many. When she did finally close her eyes, he inhaled a deep breath to steel his jittery nerves. "This is kind of an awkward position to do this, but..." He shook the anxious thoughts from his head and refocused on her. He leaned down until his face was hovering barely an inch over hers, quickly mustering up a burst of blind courage. He pressed his lips against hers for a brief yet tender kiss, though as his courage fleeted, he pulled away and quickly sat back up while doing his best not to agitate her while she still laid on his lap. His face had grown bright red and warm enough that he could've sworn he felt steam bellowing out of his ears. He wanted to speak but found himself at a loss for words again, so instead he just awaited her reaction with bated breath.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Youno was thinking of what it could be, she felt Takao move, she just relaxed, but then she felt his breath, it tickled her nose. She felt a minor blush grow across her face, but then, she realized what he was doing, not that she had any sort of protest, her face relaxed. Then it happened, Takao had bent down, and his lips had contacted hers. She lightly kissed him back, yet it was tender and short. She opened her eyes, to see his face was bright red, she was sure hers was as well. But then she felt like more, I don't want to do anything like go to the room or anything... I just want to kiss him again. Her eyes sparkled, with happiness after the kiss, but she still wanted to feel his soft lips on hers. When he shuffled a bit, she sat up, before she crawled onto his lap, and sat down, one leg upon either side, she looked at him in the eyes, I love you Takao-chan... Thank you... After making sure, her skirt was okay, so he couldn't see anything, she leaned forward, and wrapped her arms behind his neck, and kissed him, this time it was a longer kiss.

Takao felt his unease melt away when she returned the initial kiss. The nervousness that coursed through him was an unfamiliar feeling, he was usually much too optimistic to succumb to anxiety, but he felt it begin to ease even after pulling away. His heart sank when he felt her move off his lap and the thought that he might've offended her in some way began to grow, but it disappeared just as quickly as it formed. His jaw was lax and slightly ajar while he watched her climb into his lap, his hands held out slightly but ultimately unsure of what to do with them. His heart fluttered as he felt her warmth that came from the closeness, and a broad, warm smile quickly grew on his face. Her eyes had caught his unwavering attention, and he used the time she afforded him while checking her skirt to speak. "I love you too, Youno-chan." He finally said, still grinning from ear to ear. Takao's left arm moved to wrap around the small of her back as she initiated the kiss that he returned, and his right hand moved under her arm and gently held the nape of her neck.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, Youno had to break away, letting out a heavy breath, she rested her head upon his shoulder. Her breath coming out like a pant, she kept her arms around him, and just sat there. Her breathing started to regain to its normal rate, and her heart slowly started to relax, T-Takao-chan... A light stutter formed, as she was nervous, I have never kissed anyone before, and I am happy you were my first. I love you. She lightly removed one arm from behind his neck, and had it trail down his arm, before reaching his hand, she gently held his hand, her fingers slipping in-between each of his. A smile was seen across her lips, as she snuggled her face in his neck. She enjoyed his warmth, while her thoughts wandered, I love you Takao... That was when she spoke, When we leave this game... Do you think we could be together in the real world? Her voice contained lots of hope.

Takao followed her as she broke away, not seeming to want to stop just yet, but pulled back when he'd realized she needed a breath. A wide, toothy smile grew on his face as he held her close. He took the opportunity to catch his breath as she spoke, his forehead lightly pressing against her's. His hand moved down from her neck as he felt her move, and he intertwined his fingers with her's. "Hey, no way! You were my first too. I always thought my first kiss was supposed to be super awkward and weird, but that was awesome. 'n I love you too." He gently rested his cheek on the top of her head as she nuzzled into his neck and pulled her in close with the hand that was still wrapped around her back.

"The real world?" He asked, having almost forgotten he was still in a game. "Oh, right! Well, I mean, of course! I can't imagine a reason why we couldn't. Although..." He inhaled a breath in thought before speaking again. "It might be kinda difficult if we live far apart. I mean, I live in the middle of Osaka. What about you?"

With a lighthearted chuckle, Youno realized Takao had wanted more, We can kiss again later. She smiled widely, as his hand held hers. Hers was quite small, and she gave a small smile as he pulled her even closer. As he spoke she chuckled, I thought it would be awkward as well, but I am happy it was with you. Such a cheesy line, gosh Youno... Her eyes lit up, as he said that he would love to stay with her, but then he mentioned Osaka, I-I live on the outskirts of Fukuoka. Her face stayed nuzzled in his neck, as she mumbled out her words, I can always move to Osaka, and be with you. Her eyes were shut softly, and she let her thoughts drift. Well, I really hope its okay with him, if I move.... I mean, I want to be with him... forever.

His face tinged a slight red colour as she spoke, and he quickly preoccupied himself with snuggling into her in response. "All the way down there, huh?" He muttered quietly in thought. The idea of a long distance relationship seemed a lot less daunting with something like the NerveGear, though the current predicament that they were in involving that piece of technology in particular left its future usage up to speculation. "Well... I could never ask you to inconvenience yourself like that, y'know. That's a really far move. But still, it'd be awesome if you could live so close, wouldn't it?" He chuckled lightly and pressed his face against her head a little.

"Before all this stuff with the game happened, I was about to head off to university, so... I'll probably be moving away from home after this, actually." His plans offline seemed relevant enough to the conversation to be brought up, especially in regards to his living situation. Another light chuckle escaped as a thought crossed his mind. "That's assuming my parents would even trust me to live by myself now. Would your dad even be cool with you doing something like that? Moving all the way to Osaka, I mean."

A light blush made its way to Youno's face, as Takao snuggled closer to her, she felt her eyes droop closed. Her mouth was closed, as she attempted to contain a yawn as he spoke, If it is so far away, we should make the most of what time we have here. Her yawn caught up with her as she spoke, 'here' and a huge yawn came out of her mouth, I must be tired. I would have no idea why... When Takao pressed his cheek lightly to her head, she knew she would move closer to him, she knew she had to. She cared about Takao, a lot more than she did for anyone else. Her mind seemed to wander, about what she had been doing before the game, she had just finished walking the new puppy around the yard... She thought of the puppy, that would most likely be grown up by the time she got out... that was, if she got out.

When he spoke of his university life, she let out a small quiet voice, Takao-chan, if you don't mind me asking... how old are you? That was when he asked her a question, she spoke yet again, Of course he wouldn't mind, he would be happy for me, if anything... Her gaze seemed to crystallize, as she thought of death, T-Takao-chan.... She pulled her head up her head coming off of his shoulder. Her emerald eyes, were wide, with an emotion mixed with fear and content; the fear being for what she would talk about in the next instant, the content of being so close to someone she loved. W-what will happen, if... I don't make it out.... She had thought about it herself a lot, and this time she knew she should ask him, seeking comfort from the one she loved the most.

Edited by Hasai

Takao nodded in agreement, though he did so faintly to keep from moving against her too much. His wide grin had turned into a smaller, warmer smile as he listened to her yawn. He suppressed the urge to do the same, the warmth that came from both her and the fireplace had begun to make him weary as well. He supplemented the urge with a deep inhale and closed his eyes instead. His musings about how he found her yawn cute were interrupted by the question, and his eyes opened as he refocused his attention to her.

"I'm seventeen. Uh... or, well, I was? My birthday's in December, and this all started toward the end of November... I might actually be eighteen by now." His perception of time was as excellent as ever, he'd completely forgotten how long it had been since the game started. "How 'bout you?"

The conversation shifted quickly to a rather common topic, though not so much for Takao. Her question had already been answered in the past, at the very least they knew what was supposed to happen, in the event of the worst case scenario. Too much time had passed for him to not take the threat seriously as well. He exhaled a slow breath and tightened his grip on her ever so slightly to press her against him just a bit more. "Well..." He thought his response out carefully for a moment before speaking again. "We know what's supposed to happen, if the worst happens. But, I know what'll happen when we both make it out. I'll take a train down to Fukuoka, and you can show me around your city. Then we can go back to Osaka and I can show you around my city." His words were spoken in a soothing, calm tone, and he made sure to put emphasis on the word "when". He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, then pulled back and smiled at her. "Sound good?"

As Takao told him of his age, she spoke, Well, I joined the game at age 15, but I should be 16 by now. She gave a cute smile, she had no idea how long they had been in here, so she wouldn't have known how much time had passed sine they had entered the game. As he pulled her even tighter, Hasai felt a light blush grow on her face, and she allowed him to pull her tighter. He told her of what they would do, and she felt a giant smile fall upon her lips

She felt much more comfortable, and she gave a cute smile, Thank you. She let out yet another yawn, She decided upon somthing, not really thinking about it much, she got off of his lap. She stood up, and pulled him up and off the couch. She let out yet another giant yawn, and she gripped his hand,  and then she spoke, I am tired.... Not meaning anything naughty by her actions, she started to pull Takao to her bedroom. Once she got there, she got in her bed, and patted the spot next to her, I am not asking you to do anything, but Can you sleep next to me? She looked at him with sleepy green eyes.

A yawn followed her sentance, as she yearned for Takao's warmth.

Takao forced himself to smile as she spoke, though the forced gesture slowly became more genuine as he listened. It had slowly dawned on him how much he'd already missed out on when it came to his real life, yet the despondency he'd felt washed away almost immediately as she smiled. Missing out on a few things in his real life was definitely worth it now. "Well, happy belated birthdays to us then!" He said, a lighthearted laugh followed soon after.

A puzzled look worked its way onto his face as she left his lap and stood up. His head tilted to the side slightly, though quickly righted itself when she pulled him up off the couch. He didn't offer much resistance as she lead him through the building to her bedroom, though upon realizing where they were going, his eyebrows raised and his eyes widened. His hand slipped out of her's as she moved for the bed, and he couldn't think of anything to do other than stand as awkwardly as he was. It wasn't until she spoke again that he finally released his bated breath and nodded slowly as he approached the bed. "I, uh..." Takao cleared his throat to prevent his voice from cracking. "Yeah, I can do that." He climbed in after her and laid on the spot she'd gestured to, a weary smile growing on his face. "Sorry, you kinda caught me by surprise there."

After Takao had climbed in, next to her, she quickly spoke, I don't want to do anything, but sleep. After he was completely laying down, Youno shifted a bit closer, her head rested next to his chsest, as she carefully wrapped her tiny arms around him. Her thoughts started to run wild, Takao means so much to me. I will protect him... With my life, and that means I have to level up and become one of the most powerful players! She thought of how she would go about at it, and she instantly got an idea, as she let out another yawn, and closed her sleepy green eyes. It is okay. There is no need to reply Takao-chan. She cuddled closer, and drew him towards her, she felt so comfortable... Almost as if, she could just sleep... Slowly, with the warmth of his body, she felt herself grow drowsier with every second. With a final sentence, she spoke what was on her mind, I love you Takao-chan... Good night.... With that, she fell asleep, her small soft breaths filled the room.

Takao hastily nodded as she spoke up, his face red with embarrassment that the thought had even crossed his mind. He settled into the bed and quietly exhaled his breath as she moved closer. He did the same and shuffled up close, one arm moving behind her pillow while the other wrapped around her torso. They pulled each other in and he snuggled up close to her, his expression settling for a small yet warm smile. His own thoughts were wandering across a variety of different subjects, jumping around as his energetic mind was prone to do. When he heard her voice again, he was quick to refocus on her comfortable, drowsy expression. "I love you too. G'night, Youno-chan." Takao nuzzled his head up against the top of hers, trying and failing to suppress the grin on his face that had grown from the thought that the last thing either of them would hear before heading off to sleep was the other's voice.

- -

2 COMPLETE pages:

TAKAO~

sp
400 col

HASAI~

sp
400 col

Edited by Takao