[PP-F4] One on One (Hasai)

Emblem sat at the inn sipping his tea and waiting for his guild leader to arrive. He had been wanting one on one training from her because of his recent lack of skill. He had brought his best gear out and was looking forward to the one on one training from his leader. He looked out of the window to see his leader walking towards the inn with a scary look on her face. "Oh Crap! I'm in for it aren't I!" Emblem sulked down in his seat then pulled his scarf up to cover the bottom half of his face.

OOC: Make sure you do not god-mod :) Cause, now I have to do what you said I was doing to make it go smooth.

Youno walked up to the inn, with a scary look on her face, and burst through the door, at least Emblem had arrived early. She had her equipment on, and sat down at the table, a women came over to take her order, and she ordered a simple mug of hot brewed coffee. She looked at Emblem, and looked him over, How many skill points do you have to spend? And What are your stats? She wanted to know what she was dealing with here.

[OOC: OK Sorry.]

Emblem watched as his friend ordered coffee then asked him about his stats. Well, I currently don't have any unspent skill points but I have rank 2 One-Handed Straight sword. 1 rank in Search & Detect. And that's about it rank wise. Thanks for coming out and helping me by the way. Emblem sipped his tea then removed the scarf from the bottom half of his face. â€‹Are there any skills that I should absolutely invest skill points in? Emblem as interested in this skill system. This was his first MMO he'd ever played and couldn't help but be in awe of the game.

Youno looked over Emblem, Are you heavy or light armor? If so, I would recommend spending the next skill points you acquire on Night Vision, and then on whatever armor you have. That will help downgrade Enemy attack. She thought for a moment, this was in fact, her first MMO, but she had quickly gotten the hang of it, as her elder adoptive sister, Kasai had played tons, and she had watched, Maybe if you complete the quests that allow you to acquire the special skill sets that are locked, I would do those. She then got her coffee, and started to sip it.

Emblem nodded then opened his inventory. Ok I have light armor and no skill points towards it. Emblem finished his team then waited for his friend to finish her coffee. He then equipped his sword and strapped it to the back of his belt. So where should we start? Emblem had been looking forward to finally fighting with his guild leader. I'm ready to head out when you are! Emblem turned back to his cheerful mood. Emblem was excited to go out to the fields on his favorite floor. Although it contained many great memories the mood it set was amazing.

Youno looked over Emblem, Don't get to excited. She spoke a bit grouchily, and then she stood up slowly, she stretched, and left her cup on the table, Let's go fight some Yeti's. She walked out of the inn, and smiled, at the whispering air, and the falling snowflakes, she did not think it was cold, and she looked back at Emblem, wondering if he thought it was cold, like most people. She was just more disciplined than most. She made sure all of her gear was equipped, she would want Emblem to start fighting by himself, she would fight only if necessary, So how much damage do you deal? She needed to get a grip of his gear before they fought, just to see if she would be needed to fight, she wanted to analyze his skills before he just went out a fought. Then she spoke, I would suggest getting an accuracy weapon, at my shop. You're item is actually a rare item, if you want +2 damage, an uncommon item would be +1 damage, but you don't have to pay the extra, just go by and pick it up. You might want to order some sort of item to boost your accuracy. She gave her thoughts, before making sure her helmet, gloves/gauntlets, and her sword was equipped, before heading to the gate, where the yeti's would be outside of town.

Emblem opened his menu and checked his stats. The max is 8 I believe.  â€‹Emblem was startled by her grouchy appearance. He hadn't ever been really close to Hasai and was looking forward to spending time with his leader. Emblem pulled his scarf up and looked around for any yeti's he spotted two next to a large tree. Alright I see two lets go! I'll take the one on the right you take the one on the left! Emblem ran recklessly at the yeti pulling the sword out slowly.  Emblem swung the sword infront of him missing the yeti.HE turned around to see the startled yeti attempt to throw a fist at him only to miss. Okay not a good start! Your turn! 

Emblem: (24/24)

Yeti #1: (20/20) base dmg 2

Hasai: (30/30)

Yeti #2: (20/20) base dmg 2

ID:24471

BD:3

Youno instantly saw his reaction to her grouchiness, and instantly she felt pity. She tucked it away, and watched as he charged at the two yeti's (Do you want me to control one, and you control the other? Remember to post what you BD is) Youno ran at the second yeti, as soon as Youno was starting to battle, she instantly felt her mood change to the happy leader once again, she let out a smile as she pulled out her rapier and ran at the yeti in front of her, Emblem was powerful, even if she wasn't as powerful, she knew she could do some damage, and accuracy was pretty high. She narrowed her eyes, unsheathed her rapier, and jabbed it forward she successfully hit the monster, and leaped back.

ID: 244234

BD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Hit!)

HP LIST~

Emblem (24/24)

Yeti 1 (30/30)

Hasai (31/31)

Yeti 2 (21/30)

[Yeah ill control number 1 you control 2]

Emblem watched as his friend landed a successful attack on the beast with his rapier. He ran at the yeti and pulled his sword back stabbing the mob then slash across it's chest  HE then ducked behind its legs and slashed across it's back side. Okay leader, how's that! He watched the yetis hp dip into the yellow zone. The mob looked back angrily and hit the boy sending him sprawled across the snow. Gaahhh! Emblem gripped his sword and got up from the snow ready for the next chance at attacking. 

HP LIST~

Emblem (22/24)

Yeti 1 (22/30)

Hasai (31/31)

Yeti 2 (21/30)

ID:24561

BD:10 

Youno silently gripped her rapier as she ran at the Yeti. On the way, she noticed something sparkling, which distracted her. Before she knew it, she spotted a giant white fist in her face. She quickly dove, sliding forward on her stomach, before doing a roll to get out of the way, and standing back up. She did a backflip to get out of the way, before standing still and silent again in front of the Yeti. She may have missed, but she knew it was a one time thing. She would succeed on the next one. She fixed her helmet on her head, before watching the Yeti again.

ID: 24736

BD: 1  + 1  = 1 (Crit Fail)

MD: 3 (Miss!)

HP~

Hasai 31/31

Emblem 22/24

Yeti 1 22/30

Yeti 2 21/30

Emblem watched his friend dive out of the way of the yeti the rolled to her feet. I want that skill! Emblem looked back at his battle and readied his weapon. The Yeti was obviously not the strongest creature there and wouldn't eve get close to killing him but he couldn't help but fear the mob. It was his natural instinct to fear in a battle. Hasai! Wish me luck! Emblem ran at the beast with his sword raised ready to strike. His blade flashed a shade of green and he  struck the mob sending it staggering a few feet he followed up by slashing it down the middle. Alright! The mob flailed his fist around missing the boy.

ID:24801

BD:10

MD:4

HP~

Hasai 31/31

Emblem 22/24

Yeti 1 14/30

Yeti 2 21/30