[SP - F1] In Hopes To Find Something Cool (Completed.)

Beatbox wanted to find himself one thing before he wanted to head to floor 2 for some training and quests... an item drop. A few friends of his told him about how if you're lucky... you might get something cool as an item drop. So Beatbox equipped his newest sword and wanted to test it out to, so he decided to head out one more time solo to fight some wolves just for one item drop. "Hopefully I can find one today... if not oh well, I'll try my best." he said to himself.

[Combat]

With out time after knowing the in's and out's of the plains he fought many of wolves he found one he could attack. "Alright! Here Goes! K'yaah!" he yelled as he pulled his new sword and went to attack the wolf.

ID: 23910

BD: 10

MD: 3

Beatbox: 23/23

Wolf: 7/13 -6 DMG

Beatbox swung his sword at the wolf and hit the wolf with a huge impact that the wolf lost a good bit of its health. "Nice... better than yesterday that's for sure..." he thought to himself in success. The wolf hit the grass with a yelp and managed to stand back up, but Beatbox had enough time to get over where it laid and was ready to swing again.

ID: 23918

BD: 7 (6+1)

MD: 9

Beatbox: 21/23 -2 DMG

Wolf: 3/13 -4 DMG

Beatbox was ready to swing his sword at the wolf not noticing that the wolf turned his around at his leg and bit his leg and dealt some damage, "Ah! Let Go!" he yelled out a he swung his sword at the wolf and hit it and dealt damage and put it at the red HP bar. The wolf stood back up with its glowing red eyes and bark and growled at Beatbox saying that he wasn't done yet. "One more will end you... after this search I'm leaving floor 1 to floor 2... so be a good wolf and give me what I want..." he said to the wolf.

ID: 23923

BD: 8 (7+1)

MD: 2

LD: 18

Beatbox: 21/23

Wolf: -1/13 -4 (DEAD)

Beatbox ran at the wolf and stabbed it in its face, dropping its health to zero as it exploded in white crystals and a screen appeared in Beatbox face.

Enemy Defeated

Items:

1x Material

1x Basic Health Potion

"A basic health potion huh? It's no Item drop but hey, I'll take it!" he said to himself in victory. He continued to walk around and fight wolves until he finally found one. "One down... who knows how many to go..." he said to himself as a kind of joke as he continued to walk to find another wolf to fight.

ID: 23925

BD: 9 (+1 DMG)

MD: 1

Wolf: 8/13 -5 DMG

Beatbox spotted another wolf to fight and prepared his sword and ran towards the wolf, the wolf noticed back and was ready to attack back when Beatbox came close, but the wolf was too slow and got a sword slashed at its chest area. Beatbox noticed that he finally got used to combat in this game and felt himself get more powerful than he thought himself to be. "I'm finally good at this! It's about time..." he thought to himself with a smile.

ID: 23926

BD: 5 (4+1)

Wolf: 8/13

This was an attempt to attack from Beatbox and of course the wolf, but no one managed to hit and all that was managed to be accomplished is to switch sides they were facing and standing. "Hehe... well I can't hit every time... I got a better sword and better skills... I have gotten better at combat that's for sure at least..." he thought to  himself as he stared at the wolf with a mad stare as the wolf stared at him with a mad stare as well as a response.

ID: 23927

MD: 7

Beatbox: 20/23 -1 DMG

Wolf: 2/13 -6 DMG

Beatbox had waited for the right time to swing his sword and managed to land a perfect hit on the wolf dropping its HP to the red area... but the wolf didn't like that and bit Beatbox's leg as it dropped to the ground. It took a few jiggles of Beatbox's leg to get the wolf off, but after time Beatbox managed to get the wolf off. "One more hit! Will you give me what I want this time around little wolfie?" he said as a joke at the wolf in hopes to get a cool drop.

ID: 23928

BD: 4 (3+1)

Beatbox: 18/23 -2 DMG

Wolf 2/13

The wolf did not like the fact that it was almost dead and got a little more angrier than usual... as Beatbox attempted to swing for the final blow... the wolf dodged out of the way and jumped on Beatbox's leg and bit his leg. "Whoa there! Little fiesty today aren'tcha? Oh well, you'll go down... you guys always go down don't you?" he said to the wolf. "I really hope that this wolf gives me what I want..." he thought to himself with a little smile showing.

ID: 23929

BD: 1

MD: 1

Beatbox: 18/23

Wolf: 2/13

Beatbox laughed at the fact that they both attempted to attack each other and deal some damage, but they both tripped on each other and fell to the grass. Beatbox peeled his face off the grass and stood back up and faced the wolf with his new sword. And the wolf looked over showed some teeth and let out a bark before standing back and leaning down as if he was about to jump on Beatbox. "Get Ready James...." Beatbox thought to himself.

ID: 23932

LD: 14

Beatbox: 18/23

Wolf: -2/13 -4 DMG

The wolf jumped and attempted to swing his claws at Beatbox for an attack, but it failed as a sword cut the wolf in half and it turned into white crystals and exploded into more crystals. The screen in front of him told him what he had acquired...

Enemy Defeated

Items:

One Material

"Well... it's no item drop... but i'll take it" he said to himself before dismissing the screen and walked onward to fight another wolf in hopes in finding on what he wants, even though he thinks that he might not be able to get one today.

ID: 23942

Beatbox: 16/23 -2 DMG

Wolf: 13/13

Beatbox walked around trying to find one but couldn't find one for a while, which was strange. And as he turned around to look somewhere else, a wolf jumped and scratched his chest in surprise. The wolf didn't deal that much damage but it was still damage... Beatbox thought to himself "I knew I should of been a little more precautious" before stumbling and regaining his balance ready to attack the wolf for an actual combat exchange of damage.

ID: 23946

BD: 9

Beatbox: 14/23 -2 DMG

After his thought he was ready to swing for some damage, he ran at the wolf and stabbed him for a bit of damage and the wolf in response bit Beatbox's wrist, which made him swing the sword in a ny direction he could to get the wolf off and recover their stances and continued to stare at each others eyes "I'm definitely better at combat, if I don't get what I want I should be fine... I can always get one at a later time I guess..." he thought to himself as he gets ready to attack.

ID: 23948

MD: 7

Beatbox: 13/23 -1 DMG

Wolf: 2/13 -6 DMG

The wolf ran at Beatbox and bit his leg, "Ah! GET OFF OF ME!" Beatbox yelled at the wolf as he swings his sword at the wolf's neck. He managed to hit the wolf's neck perfectly and the wolf let out a faint yelp and the wolf let go a went a few feet away from Beatbox, Beatbox took a leap back and ran at the wolf for one more attack "Ok! time to end this! come on, come on! give me what I want Wolf! I'm practically begging" he thought to himself with a faint smile.

ID: 23653

LD: 17

Beatbox: 11/23 -2 DMG

Wolf: -3/13 -5 DMG

The wolf noticed Beatbox running at him and decided to claw his chest, but what he didn't notice is the sword that was ready to slice it's head off and it exploded in white crystals and faded away into the daylight.

Enemy Defeated!

Items:

Basic Healing Potion

One Material

"Another? Well... I guess that's not too bad I guess..." he thought to himself in victory. He dismissed the screen and continued to look around for one more wolf to fight before he believes he needs to move on somewhere else... like floor 2 he supposed.

ID: 23954

MD: 6

Beatbox: 10/23 -1 DMG

Beatbox found another wolf a ran at it and sliced its chest area dealing a good amount of damage on it, the wolf let out a yelp and turned around and bit Beatbox's arm. "Whoa there buddy! This arm is mine not yours!" he yelled out on the wolf moving his arm around to get the wolf off his arm, successfully doing it after a few times. "The arm's off limits!" he yelled out to the wolf as a joke. The wolf in return barked at Beatbox and later growled.

ID: 23955

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 8

Beatbox: 9/23 -1 DMG

Wolf: 4/13 -4 DMG

Beatbox swung his sword again at the wolf, and the wolf took half of it's health it had at the moment. "One more and it's down... maybe I'll get what I want this time around..." he thought to himself. The wolf in return jumped and scratched the same arm he bit. And the wolf ran around Beatbox's leg and was ready to attack again. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE ARM!?" he yelled at the wolf as a small joke, he chuckled to himself... the wolf just growled as he said it.

ID: 23956

BD: 8

LD: 2

Beatbox looked around to find the wolf that had been circling him and with enough time, he found him. He yelled out a cry and sliced the wolf in half. "Gotcha!" he yelled out as the wolf exploded in white crystals and float away into the sky. "Aw man!" he yelled out as he found out he didn't get anything for killing the wolf. "Better luck next time james..." he though to himself in disappointment. He looked into the sky at the sun and figured he has time for one more wolf. He walked out and tried to find one more wolf to fight,

ID: 23957

MD: 5

Beatbox: 9/23

Beatbox after some time he found one more wolf to fight and as he yelled out a cry he hit the wolf with another perfectly good hit on the wolf... dropping it's HP down almost to yellow. The wolf tried to attack back... but failed. "Bruh... don't go for the arm. Your friend over there now dead got my arm one too many times. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't attack my arm." he said with a serious look but it was intended to be another joke. The wold barked and growled in return.

ID: 23958

MD: 10

Beatbox: 6/23 -3 DMG

Wolf: 8/13

Beatbox swung his sword again at the wolf and lost his balanced as he missed and dropped on the ground and the wolf took advantage of what Beatbox has gotten himself into and clawed his chest. Beatbox pushed the wolf away and stood up in pain and noticed his HP was getting a little low... "I'll use one if I need to... I'd rather save it for the Wasp Queen quest... but dying cannot be an option for Beatbox to do at this given moment." he thought to himself with frustration.

ID: 23959

MD: 8

Beatbox: 5/23 -1 DMG

Wolf: 4/13 -4 DMG

Beatbox out of frustration swung his sword at the wolf and dealt another good bit of damage of its HP. The wolf let out another yelp and howled and growled and scratched his chest again. "Well... at least you didn't go for the arm this time around... hehehehe...." he laughed out. He was continuing to look at his HP and noticed that it was being slowly itched away... he needed to stay away from death as much as he could. He continued to focus on the battle, its either fight or flight at this point.