[SP - F4] Foxy Friend <<Feeding the Enemy>> (COMPLETE)

"Floor 4..." Beatbox said to Teleport there.

He had heard that Floor 4 was a cold place, he enjoyed the cold weather especially when it came around winter time. He teleported there and it was everything he had wished for... it was cold and it was a never-ending winter wonderland! "Wow... It's so nice here..." he said as he walked around the town and as he walked into this cafe that seemed to be very popular he took a seat to cool off for a while and then an old gypsy lady came up to him "Hey sonny... you seem pretty lonely... you know if you feed a monster he/she can become your friend!" she told him. "All I need to do is feed it?" Beatbox said in interest. "Thats all you need to do..." she said to him before walking out of the cafe. "A familiar... huh... I would like one of those..." he said with a giggle as he headed out into a building were it sold food.

Beatbox found himself into a store that sold a majority sold meat, "Hey... you got any meat for sale...?" Beatbox asked. "Well, of course I do. What else would I sell? What kind of meat would you like?" the NPC merchant asked him. "Just a common meat that I can use to tame a monster." he returned. "Trying to get a familiar huh? It'll cost ya 15 cor..." he said. "I'll take it." he said as he did the exchange of his cor for the meat. "Come back if you fail..." he said to Beatbox. Beatbox gave him a thumbs up and continued to walk into an area where more friendlier animals roamed free.

Beatbox waited to find a friend and instead he wanted to fight some enemies. And with out time he found another wolf. Looks like they are on this floor too...

[Combat]

Beatbox: 21/23 -2 DMG

Wolf: 15/19 -4 DMG

BD: 8

MD: 7

Beatbox noticed that the enemy he found was... another wolf. "Jeez I leave one floor to find another wolf roaming around great..." he said to himself and he ran at the wolf and swung his sword dealing a good amount of damage to the wolf. The wolf in return jumped up and scratched his chest with both paws. "These wolves will be a little harder than floor one..." he figured since the damage he took from the wolf's attack and he readied his sword once again.

ID: 23994

MD: 9

Beatbox: 18/23 -3 DMG

Wolf: 11/19 -4 DMG

Beatbox after thinking about how these wolves will be harder than normal the wolf bit his leg in surprise. "Erg... Now's not the time to think!" he yelled to himself as he stabbed the wolf's back to get the wolf off him. "Even dealing a fair bit of damage every swing... I can't be thinking too hard" he said staring at the wolf closely. The wolf barked and growled more than the wolves at floor one and Beat figured that this is the case since he went into a higher floor.

(Reminder for Beatbox: Remove 1 Potion)

ID: 23995

BD: 3 (2+1)

MD: 10

Beatbox: 19/23 -4 DMG +5 Potion

Wolf: 11/19

The wolf dashed at Beatbox in another attack to bite Beatbox's leg, and as Beatbox attempted to swing his sword on the wolf in return he was too slow and he wolf did more than enough damage to worry Beatbox. He kicked his leg to get the wolf off and drank an emergency potion to gain some health back. "Huff... its a little cold... and I had to us an emergency potion to keep myself on green against this wolf... great" he said to himself instead of thinking to himself.

ID: 24006

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 4

Beatbox: 19/23

Wolf: 7/19 -4 DMG

Beatbox after making that statement laughed and waited for the wolf to move and as stepped as he was circling the wolf. The wolf snapped and ran at Beatbox and jumped at him "Still the same usuals!" he yelled out as it ran at him, he slashed his sword at the wolf as it jumped dropping it on the ground. Beatbox took a leap backwards a few feet as the wolf stood back up more aggressive than normal. "Ooooo, a little more spicy this time around!" Beatbox said as a joke at the wolf.

ID: 24008

BD: 10

MD: 3

Wolf: 1/19 -6 DMG

The wolf did not like what Beatbox had said to him and ran at Beatbox in an attempt to bite his leg. But Beatbox planned one step ahead and swung his sword with incredible speed and might and hit the wolf for INCREDIBLE damage hitting it from yellow to red in one attack. "Now you're on the brink... heh heh heh..." he said to the wolf. "Time for your funeral!" he yelled out to wolf in hopes to end this battle in the next swing of a sword.

ID: 24009

BD: 3 (2+1)

MD: 5

Wolf: 1/19

The wolf did not like that it was at 1 HP left, and so he ran at Beatbox to claw at his face off but Beatbox managed to dodge out of the way with enough time and Beatbox let out a battle cry and tried to stab its back but the wolf easily dodged out of the way like its been in this situation before. "Not givin' up huh? Your leather would make another good handle for my next sword... hehehe..." he said as a joke to himself but the wolf itself did not like that joke.

ID: 24010

BD: 7 (6+1)

Beatbox: 15/23 -4 DMG

Wolf: -3/19 -4 DMG

LD: 15

The wolf got angry at the fact that he mentioned his fur and ran at Beatbox for one last attack before dying and did a very good bite on his leg... enough to drop his HP down a few points... but it was his time now to die as Beatbox stabbed the Wolf's head to end its life. A screen appeared in front of Beatbox's face informing him that he got a material and the cor he spent to get that meat he needed to tame an animal. "I guess it worked out... hehehe..." he said to himself.

MATS: 1

Beatbox after fighting that lone wolf he felt the cold starting to get back to him, somehow he liked the cold... "This feeling of being cold... why does it feel good?" he thought to himself as he lowered his sword. He took a look into the sky to see the clouds and the snowflakes gently float down to the ground and onto Beatbox's face. Heh, he gave into the snow and jumped on the ground and made a snow angel... he seems to very well like the cold weather...

Beatbox giggled as he made snow angels in the snow, but he figured that all fun must had to come to an end as he stood up and told himself "Alright Beatbox, before you turn into a little kid, remember your goal right now is to get a familiar... not to have fun in the snow..." as he walked into the forest in hopes to find a animal that he could call a "friend" and to enjoy his "snowy" and future experiences in the future with. A familiar to him should be nice...

He continued to look around to find a cool animal or beast to tame, then without time he ran into a situation were a wolf has pinned a red fox between some rocks and a tree. The wolf slowly walked at the Fox to see it as lunch, but Beatbox yelled out "No!" 

ID: 24012

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 2

Beatbox swung his sword in order to save the fox and he barely missed the wolf, but he did manage to get the wolf's attention. Beatbox took a step back and said "Don't worry fox... I'm here to save you..." and the wolf tried to jump on Beatbox but he easily dodged the wolf since it was too slow.

Beatbox: 17/23

Wolf: 10/10

ID: 24052

BD; 10

MD: 9

Beatbox: 14/23 -3 DMG

Wolf: 4/10 -6 DMG

Beatbox wanted to protect the fox in hopes that it would be his familiar friend in aincrad, so he focus his all on this wolf that seemed weaker than the previous wolf than before as he swung a perfect hit on the wolf, dropping it from green to yellow in one hit. The wolf did not like that Beatbox was stopping him from his next meal so he ran at Beatbox and bit his leg dealing a good bit of HP of damage to Beatbox slowly etching away HP against these two wolves.

ID: 24055

BD: 1

MD: 2

Beatbox: 14/23

Wolf: 4/10

Beatbox and the wolf tried to attack each other but there was no dealing damage to each other, "If there is something I hate more than this death game, it's both of us missing like its a joke... its not a funny joke." he said to himself. He looked over to see that the Fox was still there and didn't attempt to move at all it just stood there. "You'll make it safe out there buddy, don't worry..." he said to the fox to calm it down even though it didn't need it.

ID: 24057

LD: 15

Beatbox: 16/23 -3 DMG +5 Health

Wolf: 0/10 -4 DMG

Beatbox didn't notice as he was saying that to the fox, that the wolf came at Beatbox and continued biting his leg for a good bit of damage. "Ah! No time to think..." he thought to himself as he stabbed the wolf ending its life. After the screen appeared that he got a material, he took his last emergency potion and drank it. And he also took his meat that he purchased earlier and slowly walked up to the fox "Here buddy... you hungry friend?" he said

ID: 24058

LD: 4

As the fox finished its meat that Beatbox gave to him... it ran off... "Well... can't succeed in everything.." he thought to himself.

ID: 24059

MD: 1

Beatbox: 16/23

Wolf: 6/10 -4 DMG

Beatbox figured that he should walk back to get another piece of meat since that attempt was a fail, and while walking there he ran into another wolf. "Ah great..." he thought to himself as he readied his sword and swung it at the wolf dealing some damage to it. The wolf couldn't  attempt to attack since it spun to the ground after that hit and spent some time getting back up to attack Beatbox once more in hopes to deal damage to him.

ID: 24060

BD: 4 (3+1)

Beatbox: 12/25 -4 DMG

Wolf: 6/10

Beatbox attempt to swing his sword at the wolf, which was quickly interrupted with the wolf quickly run out and biting his leg clawing it a few times as well, dealing quite of bit of damage. "Ah! Geez I just need to get back! What did I deserve to get this?!" he yelled out in the distance. He noticed that he was getting a tad bit mad as he pushed the wolf off him, and he took a few deep breath's and stood confidently at the wolf ready to attack the wolf when it comes.

ID: 24061

MD: 6

Beatbox: 10/25 -2 DMG

Wolf: 2/10 -4 DMG

They both did a decent hit on each other with their weapon of choice this time around, and Beatbox noticed his health bar was getting pretty low... then he noticed that the wolf was almost finished and he needed to get back without killing himself. "If I could just hit him one more time... hopefully I can get back to the town safely... I just need another piece of meat is all..." he thought to himself as he readied his sword in hopes to end the combat.

ID: 24062

Beatbox: 6/25 -4 DMG

Wolf: -2/10 -4 DMG

He got knocked out of thinking as the wolf bit its health for more than enough damage to worry Beatbox and he let out a mad stare and stabbed the wolf to end its life. He didn't get anything but that was fine at least he got out of combat to get back to the town and walked into the same store "Yeah, I failed... I got another 15 cor ready." he said with a chuckle and they did the exchange and Beatbox walked to the same cafe that the old lady was in.

He sat down in his seat after ordering a hot cocoa and he took sips of it and he noticed that the same old lady was walking around and then to him. "Didn't get one yet...?" she asked him. "No... I tried once though he didn't accept it though..." he said to the old lady. "Don't worry... I'm sure you'll get one eventually... all you need to do is just get lucky..." she said before walking off. "Thanks for the obvious..." he said to her with a chuckle. He continued to drink his hot cocoa.