[SP - F4] Foxy Friend <<Feeding the Enemy>> (COMPLETE)

He finished his cocoa and stood up and figured that he should walk around the town to see something cool, he didn't really find anything cool but he chilled out on a bench for a second before walking into any store he could find to cool off again, then he walked out in hopes to find some materials which he hopes that'll lead to another monster that's friendly enough for him to give the meat to and become friends with in his future adventures.

ID: 24064 LD: 11

ID: 24065 LD: 4

ID: 24066 LD: 18 +1 Mat

He found rocks over in the distance that looked suspiciously like Iron Ore so he went over there and spent some time trying to find some that was still there, and with time he eventually found one. "Well, it's a start just gotta keep looking I guess..." he thought to himself as he put it in his inventory looking out to make sure there isn't anything ready to attack because he had enough trying to fight anything for a while at least for now.

ID: 24067 LD: 11

ID: 24068 LD: 9

ID: 24069 LD: 3

He spent a few more minutes trying to find another ore... but he couldn't find any thing. He sat down on a big rock and contemplated if he should continue looking for more iron... or... "What am I thinking... I should be out looking for another creature to call as a friend.." he thought to himself as he walked out into the forest area in hopes to find another creature... he was hoping for another fox to call as a "friend", he would like a fox as a friend.

He walked around being cautious that he didn't attract any enemy for a while which ended as he accidentally ran into a wolf. "Ah great... this should be fun for a while..." he thought to himself as he readied his sword.

ID: 24070

BD: 8

MD: 6

Beatbox: 14/25 -2 DMG

Wolf: 6/10 -4 DMG

He swung his sword and the wolf exchanged with some claws, dealing a fair amount of damage to each other. He wanted a friend not to keep fighting all the time. He sighed in a slight sadness and readied his sword to attack again at the wolf.

ID: 24071

BD: 8 (7+1)

MD: 8

Beatbox: 12/25 -2 DMG

Wolf: 2/10 -4 DMG

He swung his sword and the wolf scratched Beatbox. "I'm getting kind of tired of combat... its getting pretty pointless..." he thought to himself. Its clear to him that he was thinking a bit negative and got upset about his life at the current moment even though he was doing just fine. "If I can end this combat... I can spend some time thinking about it I guess.." he said with a frown and readied his sword to attack one more time in hopes to end this.

ID: 24072

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 9

Beatbox: 9/25 -3 DMG

Wolf: 2/10

He attacked the wolf in hopes to end the battle and BARELY missed the wolf, and the wolf was getting mad himself and ran at Beatbox and bit his leg. "Ah!" he yelled out, he was getting very worried that his HP was getting extremely low. He wanted to end this combat as quickly as possible because all he wants his a new friend instead of fighting all the time, so the next swing he hopes to end the combat. "I need to end this now!" he thought to himself.

ID: 24073

BD: 10

MD: 6

Beatbox: 7/25 -2 DMG

Wolf: -4/10 -6 DMG

He snapped out of thinking as the wolf bit his leg again and he got extremely mad. He let out a battle cry and stabbed the wolf exploding into white crystals and the screen appear that he got a material and he decided to climb a tree and sit on the branch and thought about what was rotting in his head for a while... "Why must I fight to progress...?" he thought while watching the snow fall to the ground "It seems pointless... why? Why must I do it!?" he yelled out to himself.

ID: 24074 LD: 8

Beatbox was thinking and he spotted a rock that he thought would be something cool, but it turns out it was a normal rock and he decided to walk forward into the forest, and without time he saw that there was a group of foxes in the distance. "Oh sweet... maybe this my shot to get a friend..." he said as he slowly attempted to walk up to a fox and he went into his inventory and grabbed the meat that he had purchased. "Hopefully I can get him as a friend this time around..." he thought to himself.

He slowly walked up a couple times to a fox as it ran away a couple times, and with time a fox noticed that I had food in my hand and slowly walked up to Beatbox. "Hey buddy... you like meat...?" he said to the fox slowly lowering his arm to feed the fox. The fox sniffed the meat and opened his mouth and took the meat and ate it. "Are you friendly...?" he questioned as he went to go pet the fox to see if he was his new friend. "Are you my new friend...?" he asked the fox.

ID: 24075 LD: 18

The fox turned around and walked on Beatbox's arm to his shoulder and licked his face. "hehehe... I'm guessing thats a yes... hahaha..." he said until he noticed a screen appear in front of him. 

Please name your familiar:

"I know exactly want to name you... I'm gonna call you... "Audio"." he said to his new friend. And entered the name and looked over to his new friend and noticed that he climbed onto Beatbox's head and took a nap. "I guess your a sleepy one... hehehe..." he said as he walked off.

Mission Complete Rewards:

Title: "Audio Tamer"

Familiar: Audio the Small Fox

2 SP

200 Cor

3 material (earned along the thread)