[OP-F4] An Unexpected Visit And A Planned Walk [0/2]

Cold, brutal, and gloomy gust of winds greeted him for a second. The disliking of the floor was something he couldn't remove from him. Repressed memories it must be but even he himself couldn't figure out why he's standing on a snowy path now. "All the same" he mumbled, Crozeph pulled up the hood of his coat and began making his way to the lake or pond or whatever it is when he last set foot on the floor. The wind dwindled as he walked for a few minutes and it made threading through the snow covered ground easier. Crozeph could feel mobs walking around him, not circling but waiting for the right time to dive in and maul him but it didn't bother him, he could deal with most troubles now unlike last time.

It didn't take long for him to reach his destination. Crozeph entered the safe zone and gazed at the lake, it looked calm for him and the tree just beside him gave a more soothing feeling. Crozeph placed his hand on the trunk of the tree and smiled "it's been a while brother" he said "revenge slowly faded away, I'm part of the front lines now or for now and might join again" he added. Crozeph stood still, his hand still on the tree "people have come and go, though there are still a few who I see anywhere" Crozeph placed both his hands on the pockets of his coat "I've managed to fight the urge to avenge you" he added. Crozeph closed his eyes and listened to the wind "I wonder how I'll turn out if I lose another one of the people I know again" he told himself.