[SP-F2] Quite a Boar (COMPLETE)

"Floor 2..." he said at the teleporter, teleporting from Floor 4 after getting his "foxy" friend. And stepped out into Floor 2. "Hey Buddy, I going out to fight some Boars, so when I tell you I want you to head out to safety ok?" he said to his fox. Audio nodded his head and jumped on Beatbox's head and fell asleep for a while. "Hehe... I guess you're a sleepy one... I'm glad you're with me..." he said to Audio his fox as Beatbox walks out in the fields with tree's that contain Boars.

After a few minutes he see's a Boar ahead "Psst buddy, time to head to safety." he said to Audio. Audio nodded his head and from his shoulders he ran up a tree and sat down a branch watching Beatbox. Beatbox threw a thumbs up at him and readied his sword and ran at the boar.

ID: 24099

BD: 8 (7+1)

MD: 2

Beatbox: 25/25

Boar: 12/16 -4 DMG

Beatbox ran and swung his sword at the Boar dealing a few points of damage at the Boar. The boar yelped and turned around and ran at Beatbox but Beatbox moved out of the way and watched him turn back around and snort releasing smoke from his nostrils.

ID: 24100

BD: 4 (3+1)

MD: 8

Beatbox: 24/25 -1 DMG

Boar: 12/16

The boar got more angry at Beatbox and ran at Beatbox with speed, I tried to dodge out of the way but the Boar rammed into me before I could fully get out of the way. Betabox tried to swing his sword in return but he missed. "Quite a boar..." he said out as a funny pun to him and he stood there with his sword saying "sure that was damage... but its not enough to what you're about to take!" as he readied his sword running at the Boar.

ID: 24102

BD: 9 (Technically 10, but it still acts as a 9) (+1 DMG)

MD: 3

Beatbox: 24/25

Boar: 7/16 -5 DMG

Beatbox after making that statement he ran at the boar, and the boar in return ran at Beatbox as well. "I'll hit first!" he yelled out as he stabbed its sides and took a leap back with his sword landing a few feet back. The boar let out a squeal and turn around and dragged his feet on the ground like a bull. "You wont win buddy, I got you beat..." he said to the Boar with a smile knowing that he can win no matter what happen's he supposed.

ID: 24104

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 1

Boar: 3/16 -4 DMG

The boar did not like his statement and ran at the Blonde boy, but unfortunately it tripped on a rock and fell to the ground. Beatbox let out a giggle and ran and slashed the boar on its side when its down. He stood above the boar raising his sword and was ready to end the boars life in one last attack. "Ready to die bacon?! This is your fate!" he yelled out as he was ready to stab the boar in its throat ready to end its life and move on to the next boar.

ID: 24105

BD: 8

LD: 16

Boar: -1/16 -4 DMG

The boar squealed, and then Beatbox stabbed his throat and the boar exploded into white crystals that fade away, and a screen appeared that he got a few cor and a material after the kill which was its meat. "Ooooo, you'll make a good sandwich one day! hehehe..." he thought to himself. Audio let out a weird noise to catch Beat's attention which asked if he was done. "Not yet buddy, one more!" he told Audio. Audio obeyed and nodded his head and continued to watch in safety.

Mats: 1

ID: 24106

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 5

Boar: 16/16

Beatbox caught the attention of another boar, and the boar ran at Beat to ram him down but he moved out of the way and Beat swung his sword and the boar moved out of the way as well."Well, here begins another dance... but this time with some bacon!" he yelled out as a joke and let out a giggle. "But don't you worry boar, you will meet your maker soon! Well... figuratively... your maker made you... but... Ah! Nevermind!" he yelled out to the boar.

ID: 24107

MD: 8

Beatbox: 23/25 -1 DMG

Beatbox forgotten his comment and swung his sword at the boar dealing a good bit of damage, and the boar in return rammed into Beat's stomach and dropped him to the grass, but didn't deal not that much damage. "Whoa there bacon!" he said out as he stood back up with his sword ready. "If you don't like the nickname I could always call you Pork! ...or Pig!" he said as Pig family jokes and let out a giggle "Aaaa... I'm so lame..." he thought to himself still giggling. 

ID: 24109

MD: 6

Beatbox: 22/25 -1 DMG

Boar: 8/16 -4 DMG

As he was still giggling he didn't notice the boar running at him and the boar hit his stomach. As Beat his the grass he said "...I'll take that as a no..." he said to himself as he stood up for an attack. He swung his sword at the boar and dealt some damage to him "You could of said no!" he yelled at the boar as a joke of giving it a nickname. He readied his sword in a playful mood and was ready to defeat this boar and move on with his new "foxy" friend.

ID: 24113

BD: 7 (6+1)

MD: 9

Beatbox: 20/25 -2 DMG

Boar: 4/16 -4 DMG

The boar apparently did not like his jokes he had been telling him and kept ramming him in his stomach, this time he did a fair bit of damage to Beatbox. "Whoa! You mad or naw bacon!?" he said to the Boar. He stood up and swung his sword again at the boar and thought to himself "Ok! One more and you're done! Hopefully I can get something cool!" he thought to himself in one day hoping to find an item drop on day from a mob. He went out of thought and stared at the boar.

ID: 24115

BD: 7 (6+1)

LD: 17

Beatbox: 20/25

Boar: 0/16 -4 DMG

He ran at the boar and swung his sword one more time and ended this combat as the boar disappears into the sun in white crystals. The screen showed him that he got another piece of meat from the boar "Oooo... maybe I should make something with this meat right away...!" he thought to himself as he walked over to the tree where his Fox has stayed. "It's OK buddy, I'm about to make lunch!" he told Audio. Audio nodded and climbed back down and jumped on his head in excitement. "I'm glad someone is happy to be eating hehehe...." Beatbox said.

ID: 24117 LD: 4

ID: 24118 LD: 20 +1 Material

ID: 24119 LD: 9

"Hey buddy... can you go find some berries for me?" he asked Audio. Audio nodded his head and went off in the distance to find some edible berries as Beatbox was cutting out parts of an apple to make stuffed apples with the berries. His new friend came back with some berries that were perfect. "Audio! this are perfect!" he told him as he petted his head. "Alright time to do my cooking magic!"

-2 Mats

ID: 24120 CD: 9

+2 EXP to Cooking

Beat successfully made an OK stuffed apple and went into his inventory and brought out another piece of meat for Audio to eat. Audio and Beatbox enjoyed their meals and rested for a minute before Beat wanted to fight one or two more boars before heading back to town.

-1 Mat

After fulling eating their meals Beat told Audio "Alright buddy I want to fight one or two more boars so, head to safety buddy.". Audio nodded and licked Beat's face and climbed back up the tree and sat and watched as Beat caught a Boar's attention. 

ID: 24122

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 7

Beatbox: 24/25 -1 DMG

As he caught the boars attention he swung his sword as the boar was about to ram him, Beat did manage to hit the boar. But the boar also got him with his ram attempt. "Well not all enemies missed..." he thought to himself as he picked himself back up from the grass.

ID: 24124

MD: 3

Boar: 8/16 -4 DMG

As he picked himself back up from the grass the boar tried to run at Beatbox but with enough time Beatbox got up and dodged out of the way "Hey there! Not so fast buddy!" he said to the boar. Beatbox ran at the boar in return and swung his sword at the boar dealing more damage to the Boar. "Now thats how you do an attack! Live and learn buddy!" he said to the boar as a joke because the boar doesn't have thumbs or hands... you get the joke right?

ID: 24125

BD: (Unnatural) 10 (9+1) (+1 DMG)

Beatbox: 23/25 -1 DMG

Boar: 3/16 -5 DMG

The boar did not like that joke that Beatbox made and ran at Beat with a ram and dealt a damage to Beatbox and pushed him to the grass again. "Man... you guys never have a sense of humor don't you?" he said as he jumped up and swung his sword at the Boar and landed a really good hit dropping its health from yellow to red in one hit. "Ready to die Bacon?" he asked the boar with a chuckle knowing the boar doesn't understand him at all.

ID: 24127

BD: 2 (1+1)

Beatbox: 22/25 -1 DMG

Boar: 3/16

Beatbox ran at the boar for the kill, but he tripped and fell and mid-falling the Boar rammed Beatbox on his side causing him to fly to the tree landing next to the tree. Audio makes a sound of worriedness, "Don't worry buddy, 'tis but a scratch." as he stands back up in a little pain that happened a second ago. He stretched out and pick his sword back up and pointed it at the boar ready to end its life once and for all with a mad glare.

ID: 24128

BD: 9

LD: 5

Beatbox: 22/25

Boar: -2/16 -5 DMG

Beatbox after pointing his sword at the boar he ran at the boar and stabbed his head causing the boar to explode into white crystals into the sky... "​Have a good time in the re-spawning process..." he said before the last crystal disappeared. "Hey Audio! I'm gonna fight one more before heading out ok?!" he asked Audio. Audio nodded his head continued to watch Beatbox from afar. "Alright! One More!" he yelled out as he was catching a boar's attention.

ID: 24130

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 4

Beatbox: 22/25

He caught the boars attention and the boar ran at Beatbox and he dodged out of the way, and Beatbox swung his sword at the Boar and it ran out of the way as well. The common exchange of... nothing. "Well, we cant always hit all the time... the one thing I hate about combat..." he thought to himself as he stared at the boar as if he was staring into its soul. The boar snorted and let out a cry and ran towards Beatbox for another attack.

ID: 24132

BD: 3 (2+1)

Beatbox: 21/27 -1 DMG

Beatbox swung his sword to attack the boar but ends up missing, "Aw man..." he said and then the boar ran at Beatbox and ramming into him pushing to the ground again. "Man! you guys never stop pushing me to the ground this is getting ridiculous..." he said as he picks himself back up with his sword. "If there is one thing I hate... its missing so please just stand there and take the damage..." he said as a joke and he chuckled a little to his own joke.

ID: 24133

MD: 1

Beatbox: 21/27

The boar snorted and ran to Beatbox which later tripped on a rock and fell to the ground, enough to make Beatbox laugh and enough time for Beatbox to run over and stab the boar in its side. "You'll make some good bacon... wouldn't you say..." as he whispered it to the boar. The boar made a weird sound and squirmed around and standing back up like a horse and was ready to run at Beatbox up close again. "Whoa there!" he yelled out.