[PP-F3] A weird meeting (Lowenthal) [COMPLETE]

The girl was somewhat confused by the reaction of the man, he didn't seem to be mad at all. Liz looked up at him, still blushing because she had just responded in a really rude way, atleast in her eyes she did. Liz quickly finished her cup of tea and stretched her arms. "I am sorry for reacting like that.. I just- I'm sorry.." she mumbled. Eliza felt guilty as she could've made a nicer response. She nodded as a response to the man saying that her favor wasn't needed anymore. The girl still felt really bad but there was no way that she could change what she had just said to him. As the waiter had grabbed their drinks Eliza quickly accepted the friend request and got up. "It was nice to meet you, I hope to see you again in the future.." she said to him. The man had been really nice to her which she appreciated, and in her eyes that favor wasn't gone yet. The girl left the tavern as she said goobye. Lowenthal was someone that she sure would remember, in a good way. With a smile she walked back to her shop and immediatly went to sleep.

Thread Complete!

-

Rewards:

Lowenthal: 200 col +1 SP

Scarlett_: 200 col +1 SP