(PP-FLOOR 2) El Urgencia «Long Live The Queen» // Scarlett_

Urbus was one of the best cities to go in Carmine's eyes, having some of the best structure styles and great scenery beyond the safe-zone. Resembling something she'd only seen in history books, visiting Urbus on Floor 2 was almost like going back in time and visiting the Medieval times; though Carmine knew this was only a petty death game with no true purpose besides defeating the Floor 100 boss and well, saving whomever remained. It seemed day to day that people were disappearing, obviously dead for reasons known or sometimes even unknown. Still, the woman didn't believe your real life body failed and was presumed deceased, only that you lost your avatar in-game and fell into a coma until the game is completed.

So Carmine wouldn't mind dying, she only felt a pain in her heart for those that have and she'd honestly be pretty disappointed if the day ever arose when her HP emptied out. Did that matter, though? She'd wake up in a hospital bed much like every other victim of SAO, and would miss her new friends but that was all. Why death in-game was such a big deal, she had no idea. 

As these thoughts traveled through her head, Carmine sitting in a cafe at the front counter with her head propped up, leaning against a fist, she noticed two people each on either one of her sides. The twenty-six year old shifted her green orbs from left to right. On the left, a younger, much shorter female player had taken the spot. While on the right a shady looking man dressed in a black cloak leaned against the counter, ordered a drink, but hadn't sat down. 

"Hey. You two got a minute?" The strange male asked, smirking at both females as if they were together. "I've got something you might want.

She turned to meet the dark eyes of the other female, raising a brow indicating she'd like an answer from her instead of giving one herself. "I'm curious. What about you?"

Eliza wasn't expecting to visit floor 2, however being on floor 3 for ages became quite boring after a bit. The girl decided to look around on floor 2 since she hadn't seen a lot of it yet. Urbus made quite the impression on Eliza, the medieval architecture of the buildings reminded her of the many rpg's she had played so far. After wandering around through the medieval styled town the redhead was quite thirsty and tired, so she decided to take a look in one of the many cafe's. she sat down infront of the bar and ordered a glass of water. The girl sighed and stared at the row of empty glasses behind the bar. Being alone was sometimes quite hard for the younger girl, she had always been together with atleast someone but after losing her brother she had just been wandering around on her own. After her brother's death she managed to make some progress, she did the earning a living quest, opened a shop, met other players and leveled up, yet that was simply by denial of his death, not really realizing that he would be gone.. forever. She managed to keep her panic attacks under control for a while, but she could see that it was going downwards again. The day before was her first panic attack in quite some time, she was in her shop and just came back after gathering some dandelions. An overflow of emotions took over and she just bursted out in crying.

The girl was suddenly taken out of her daydream as a man to her right began to talk. She looked over seeing that an older, taller woman was sitting next to her and a weird man that covered himself in a black cloak next to the woman. He talked as if he thought that the two were together, yet Eliza didn't have a clue who the woman next to her was. The man grabbed her attention when he told them about something that they might want.. The red haired woman next to her suddenly looked at her and asked the young girl about her opinion. "Uhm.. I uh.. I'm quite interested.." The girl mumbled, she wasn't good at talking to strangers, especially when they were older than her.

Carmine nodded, liking the female's answer though wondered exactly why she'd been crying. Questions would definitely be asked later on. For now though, Carmine had to know what this mysterious man was going on about. "Alright." He finally answered, taking the last sip of his drink, setting the empty glass cup gently onto the counter top. "Far away in the fields, a group of low levels were slaying a few wasps. Just for fun, you know? Rumor has it that spawned a queen wasp, most likely a mini-field boss by the sounds of it. Lots of players have reported encountering the queen but haven't been able to learn enough about it." The stranger paused, standing up straight from his leaning position, as if he hadn't any more time for the two females before him. "Money, materials, and a very powerful alchemical potion are in your grasp... That is, if you aren't pansies."

As the mysterious player finished speaking, a smirk flashing pearly whites could be made out under the shadow his hood created; it seemed he was curious as to see what the two would choose. Before any questions could be asked, a screen projected in front of Carmine and she swiveled her chair around so she could face the quest-giver. "A quest?" Carmine should've known, and curled her lips up a tad at how oblivious she'd been. "Long Live The Queen; heh, not like she'll be alive for much longer, right?" Carmine nudged the shoulder of the female next to her, and leaned over to allow the player to read the contents of her screen message. "What'ya say? Me and you against the queen?" The twenty-six year old offered a genuine, warm smile and kind eyes to whomever this female was, and hopefully the other would agree. Being oh-so reckless, Carmine would most likely rush head first into this quest if the younger player wouldn't come with her. And if she did come, Carmine would protect her with her life. "I won't let anything happen to you..." She pursed her lips after lowly spurting these words, sounding very serious from her usual voice. There was no telling how old the female was, but she was a child from the looks of it, and going through something obviously rough so nothing drastic would dare happen to her on Carmine's watch.

The girl rubbed her eyes and looked at the man, she didn't really trust him but the woman next to her made her feel a bit more comfortable, knowing that she wasn't alone gave her courage. She glared at the man when he began to tell them about a mini-field boss that spawns if you kill enough wind wasps. It interested Eliza, she hadn't fought anything stronger than a boar so she doubted if she could actually fight it, even with the woman's help. Eliza frowned as the man claimed that there was quite a big reward for killing the wasp queen. Liz was horribly scared for wasps and bees so she really didn't think about actually fighting the mobs.

Eliza leaned towards the older woman next to her as a quest popped up infront of her, it was quite a surprise for the girl that this was an actual quest. So far she only did one quest to get her proffession, and that took her long enough. Eliza really doubted if she was actually going to take on the terrific demons, but saying no was something that she was bad at. Liz looked down as the woman nudged her shoulder, "Uhm.. Y-yeah, right.."

Eliza slowly tilted her head to the left to try and read about the quest on the screen but couldn't read it that easily since it was too far away for her. Liz quickly read the description of the quest when the woman leaned over,  probably because she noticed that Eliza was trying to read it. As soon as the woman asked her if she would like to participate in the fight her cheeks became slightly red. Liz didn't want to let the woman down now, but had concerns about actually being able to beat the boss together since Liz wasn't the best fighter. Eliza looked up at the woman and forced a smile on her face "Sure, let's do this but just so you know I suck at fighting" She giggled and jumped off of her seat. The girl slashed her arm through the air, making the menu pop up infront of her. She quickly pressed through it and sent the woman a party invite. Liz nodded as a response to the woman, telling her that she wouldn't let anything happen to her. It made Liz feel slightly better and gave her a somewhat positive look on the fight.

Party Invite

Player Scarlett_ invited you to join her party.

-

Accept- O      X -Deny

She smiled and equipped her dagger, waiting for the woman to respond to the invite.

"Nonsense. I doubt that." Carmine waved a hand in the air lazily, being someone who did judge herself but never when it came to rushing into anything. While doing so, she simply ran headfirst into battle and went on from there the best she could. No thoughts, no insecurities, just being free to do whatever you pleased. "We're taking it." Carmine told the man as she accepted the girl's party request. "Alright then, good luck. I'll let those noobs know..." He muttered the last sentence, swiftly turning on his heel before quickly pacing out of the cafe as if he were in a rush. "What's a NPC got to do?" Carmine joked and shrugged the action off and turned to her new companion. "What's your name, girly?" The twenty-six year old asked, though frowned. "And why were you crying?" Bending over slightly, Carmine held out a hand and lifted the female's chin so their eyes met. "You should tell people about your problems or soon you'll be hiding them from everybody, you don't want emotions to be bottled up because you hide them. I know all too well about that..." Carmine chewed her bottom lip, and shifted her eyes elsewhere before letting go and returning to her full height, arms now crossed under her chest. Honestly, though she vowed to show her emotions instead of hiding them not too long ago, she sometimes felt the urge to and it seemed the player before her did the same which was never a good thing at all.

"We should go soon." The woman commented, patting one of the the girl's shoulders gently before heading towards the entrance. She opened the door and motioned for the other to follow her outside.

Eliza nodded as the woman told the man that they were gonna take on those creatures from hell.. Liz had a disgust of bees and wasps so didn't look forward to it at all. However she needed to stop acting like a whimp and just fight her fears instead of running away, sadly that wasn't as easy at it sounded. The girl smiled slightly as a response to the woman making a joke about the npc that apparently was in a rush. The sudden events made her forget that she looked like absolute crap after she had been crying for a bit. Her eyes were red from rubbing in it and she could feel that the left ribbon was slowly sliding off of her hair. She quickly removed the two ribbons out of her hair as she couldn't put them back in completely symmetrical. Removing them was something that Liz barely did as it kept her hair out of her sight, besides she didn't like having her hair just straight as she found it a rather odd feeling. She looked up at the woman and forced another weak smile onto her face. "I'm Eliza, It's a pleasure to meet you." She said in a calm, yet somewhat scared tone. The girl's fake smile dissapeared as the woman asked her why she was crying. "I uhm.. I uh.." She mumbled whilst looking down, only to find her head lifted up again by the woman. The girl didn't want to tell anyone as it would probably make herself cry again and possibly ruin someone elses day. Liz took a deep breath and looked up at the woman. "My uhm.." She gulped and took a slight pause before proceeding her sentence. "I.. M-my.." It was simply too hard for the girl to say and she felt her eyes tear up again. "My brother.. He-he.." A tear fell down her cheek as she closed her eyes. "He died.." She said in a dead serious tone. The girl had an emotionless expression on her face, trying her best not to cry. It was weak in her eyes to do so, yet it was so tempting to just let go..

Liz nodded at the woman and jumped off of the high chair. She was nervous, yet this was something that she had to do for herself..