PP - F4 A Day In Snowfrost And An Evening In Starglade Part 2 (Teayre)

Continued from PP - F4 A Day in Snowfrost And An Evening In Starglade

After their brief time in the clothing store Calrex led Teayre in the direction of Starglade, heading towards the nearest gate. He was dressed in the fancy suit that she had picked out for him, the coat tails hovering a little behind due to his walking speed. Moving at a slightly faster than normal pace the two quickly passed through the gate, a smile stuck to Calrex's face. "Looks like evening hasn't begun just yet. By the time we arrive there should be some daylight left so that we can get ourselves situated. Since it's safe from monsters for the most part, I guess I can just remain in this outfit for now. Probably since I'm accustomed to the Grand Chariot, wearing a suit like this doesn't seem as bad."

"Feeling alright Teayre? I'm sorry if I'm moving a bit fast. We should have more than enough time that we'll make it there before the sun goes below the horizon, so we'll catch Starglade during the sunset. I'm sure it'll be a beautiful sight once we get there."