[SP-F1] Materials Galore! (COMPLETED)

Beatbox was roaming floor 1 once again knowing he could explore somewhere else... but he knew good places to get some wheat and apples and he decided to go there and get some materials to cook around with. "Alright buddy, today I'm planning to go to area's that have wheat and apples so I can cook more!" he said to his pet Audio. Audio nodded and licked his face before going back to sleep on top of Beatbox's head. "Glad your excited buddy!" he said with a giggle.

Beatbox walked over to the location that Golden had taken him a while back to get some wheat. Beatbox thought to himself that eventually he would find something good within these stacks of wheat and he kneeled down with Audio and looked around a while.

ID: 24337 LD: 20 +1

ID: 24338 LD: 9

ID: 24339 LD: 20 +1

And with some time he found two perfectly fine pieces of wheat "Lookie here! Looks like luck is finally coming my way!" he thought as he was right because he didn't just find one perfect piece of wheat but he found two... what an amazing find!

Materials: 2

ID: 24340 LD: 2

ID: 24341 LD: 12

ID: 24342 LD: 16 +1

After digging around for a while he didn't find much and then noticing another good piece of wheat. "Hey... another good piece... hey Audio maybe we'll have something really good today!" he said to his fox with a smile and a giggle. Audio licked his face in excitement of eating before jumping in and helping Beatbox look for some good pieces of wheat. "Gonna help me out buddy? Hehe... I guess you can Audio" he said to Audio with another smile before continuing to look for good wheat.

Materials: 3

ID: 24343 LD: 15 +1

ID: 24344 LD: 1

ID: 24345 LD: 5

After searching around for awhile again him and his buddy Audio only found one more good piece of wheat. "We are finding quite a bit aren't we little buddy?" he said to his fox. His fox made a weird sound to agree with his new friend and they both continued looking through trying to find good pieces of wheat. "Ah... I love my new friend Audio... he is just the cutest and biggest help I could get in my adventures so far..." he thought to himself with a smile.

Materials: 4

ID: 24346 LD: 19 +1

ID: 24347 LD: 16 +1

ID: 24348 LD: 3

After looking around some more Beatbox and his buddy found a piece of wheat themselves. "Nice! Good job buddy! Lets move on over there and find some berries!" he said as he started to pet his fox. His fox jumped on his shoulder and licked his face and jumped on his head and laid down and waited for Beatbox to walk over to the berry bushes. Beatbox with little time walked over to the bushes and him and Audio looked around for some good berries.

Materials: 6

ID: 24351 LD: 4

ID: 24352 LD: 1

ID: 24353 LD: 18 +1

Beatbox and Audio after a while managed to some. "Well... a few is more than none..." he said to himself as he put the material into his inventory. Audio went over and licked Beatbox's face before going back to look for more berries. "Aww... thank's buddy." he said as he continued to look for some good ones. "Hopefully I can find a good batch here so I can cook a lot more... I need to cook to be able to make desserts which I very well want..." he thought to himself.

Materials: 7

ID: 24354 LD: 16 +1

ID: 24355 LD: 14

ID: 24356 LD: 9

After looking round some more he got another. "Ok... buddy lets look around a few more times before moving onto to apples. Ok?" he said to his fox. His fox nodded and continued to look around for some good ones. And continuing to look around they didn't find anything but Beatbox and Audio are not easily discouraged and continued to try to find some good ones, in hopes to use them for delicious treats later for him and his fox, and his friends.

Materials: 8

ID: 24357 LD: 9

ID: 24358 LD: 15 +1

ID: 24357 LD: 8

Beatbox and Audio after a while again found another good one, and he said to his fox friend "Let's look around one more time buddy before moving on ok?" he asked. Audio nodded and continued to look around withing the bush in hopes to find something. "Look's like me and my buddy might be eating well for a while hehehe..." he thought to himself with a smile in victory and giggled a bit before looking around one more time here for some delicious berries.

Materials: 9

ID: 24365 LD: 12

ID: 24366 LD: 16 +1

ID: 24367 LD: 18 +1

After looking around one last time to find some good berries Beatbox and his fox Audio both found some. "Good work buddy!" he said before giving a kiss to Audio's forehead. Audio licked Beat's face and jumped on his head and then Beatbox got up and moved on to get some apples for the last of their Material trip. "Hopefully I can make some good treats with these new materials me and Audio collected today... I can only hope they are delicious..." he thought to himself.

Materials: 11

In between walking to the tree's that Golden showed to Beatbox as well... he ran into a boar. "Ah great... hey Audio... head to safety... I'll finish off this boar quickly ok?" he said to Audio. Audio nodded and licked his face and ran up a tree and watched from afar.

ID: 24368

BD: 8 (6+2)

MD: 6

Beatbox: 25/27 -2 DMG

Boar: 10/15 -5 DMG

He ran at the boar landing the first attack on anyone in this combat and dealt some major damage, and the boar in return rammed Beatbox's stomach making him fall to the ground. "Whoa there... didn't mean to make you that mad..." he said as a joke and chuckled as he stood back up.

ID: 24369

BD: 5 (3+2)

MD: 4

Beatbox: 25/27

Boar: 10/15

Beatbox and the boar exchanged attacks, but they also exchanged dodges to avoid their attacks. The common exchange of nothing, pretty normal for Beatbx at least. "We're not gonna start this again are we...?" he said with a sigh and a grin. "You know things would be better if we actually... you know... exchange damage...?" he said with a giggle and then he pointed his sword at the boar, and ran at the boar again. The boar snorted and ran at Beatbox as well.

ID: 24374

BD: 12 (10+2) (+2 DMG)

MD: 6

Beatbox: 23/27 -2 DMG

Boar: 3/15 DMG -7 DMG

Beatbox and the boar hit each other as they connected as they ran together and Beatbox landed a perfect stab into the boar's face, and the boar in return rammed Beatbox with enough force to hit Beatbox to the grass with his sword. "Whoa there! What an impact! We both hit each other on that one..." he said as he stood back up "See? Isn't the exchange of damage better than just standing around dodging each other?" he said with a laugh to himself.

ID: 24376

LD: 10

MD: 2

Beatbox: 23/27

Boar: -2/15 -5 DMG

Beatbox finished his chuckle and ran at the boar and sliced its side ending the combat. "Hey Audio! It's safe now!" he yelled out to the tree he climbed. Audio came running down and jumped on Beatbox's head and laid down on his head. "Alright! Lets go get some apples!" he said as he walked out to the tree's Golden showed him the other day. "Maybe I should fight one more boar before heading back to the town for the day..." he thought to himself.

ID: 24377 LD: 4

ID: 24378 LD: 20 +1

ID: 24380 LD: 14

Beatbox got to the tree's Golden had showed him, and started to climb the tree and try to find some in the branches. And with some time he spotted a perfect apple and use his fox carefully and had Audio grab the apple and pull it off. "Thanks buddy!" he said to Audio as he put the apple in his inventory. After a couple more attempts they both couldn't find one and moved onto another portion of the tree to find some good ones. "Ok... off to a good start..." he said to himself.

Materials: 13

ID: 24387 LD: 9

ID: 24388 LD: 19 +1

ID: 24389 LD: 8

Beatbox spotted another good apple after looking for a while and had Audio retrieve it "Thanks buddy!" he said with a smile patting Audio's head. And they both continued to look around for some good apple's but, they didn't find anymore here. "I'm sure well find some more... we can look round for a few more times, then we have to leave after looking around..." he thought to himself as he looked around for good and better apples for good snacks later.

Materials: 14

ID: 24393 LD: 13

ID: 24394 LD: 18 +1

ID: 24395 LD: 7

Continuing to look around for some more apples, he failed to find one for a minute and then he spotted another and had Audio retrieve it... after the process of Audio getting it Beatbox retrieved the apple and put it in his inventory. "Alright buddy lets look around some more and I want to make up some stuffed apples, ok?" he asked Audio. Audio nodded and continue to roam the tree in hopes to find some good and better apples for delicious treats.

Materials: 15

ID: 24396 LD: 18 +1

ID: 24397 LD: 8

ID: 24399 LD: 16 +1

Beatbox and Audio found two more apples and in celebration, Beatbox decided to climb back down the tree and make up some stuffed apples for a good snack before heading back home. And he also decided to make one more for another friend for a later date, like on an adventure or anything really for a friend. "Ok, Audio hang tight because I'm gonna make some delicious treats ok?" he asked Audio. Audio nodded and looked at Beatbox with a happy expression.

Materials: 17

ID: 24401 CD: 11

ID: 24402 CD: 5

After giving Audio a few berries to eat since he cant really eat a stuffed apple, he started he make up some. After the first attempt he saw that he made it very well... "Oooo a rare...? one? Nice!" he said to himself as he inspected it before putting it in his inventory. And trying gain and failing... "Uh oh, lets hope to get the items back again..." he said to himself. 

ID: 24403 LD: 5 

He didn't manage to get them back... "Aww man... looks like I failed this one..." he said to himself with disappointment. 

Materials: 12

"Ah oh well..." he figured that he could get everything done right, and he decided to call out to Audio his fox and had him jump on his head to head back home. Affter heading back home he noticed that there was a wolf in his way. "Head to safety... I got an enemy to fight..." he said as the fox nodded and ran up a tree. 

ID: 24404

BD: 3 (1+2)

MD: 9

Beatbox: 24/27 -3 DMG

Wolf: 14/14

Beatbox tried to attack the wolf to get an early lead, but the wolf got out of the way and bit Beatbox's leg with incredible force. "Whoa there! Legs off limits wolf!" he yelled out as he was kicking to get the wolf off.

ID: 24406

MD: 9

Beatbox: 21/27 -3 DMG

Wolf: 9/14 -5 DMG

The wolf continued to bit harder and harder dealing more damage, and then Beatbox had enough and stabbed the wolfs head with enough force for the wolf to let go and have Beatbox toss the wolf away from Beatbox. "Now... what did I say about my leg?" he said as a joke. "I'll have you know that I like my legs sir... you can scratch but no biting the leg ok?" he said with a chuckle. The wolf just looked at him and barked a bit and growled furiously.