[SP-F1] Materials Galore! (COMPLETED)

ID: 24407

BD: 8 (6+2)

MD: 7

Beatbox: 20/27

Wolf: 4/14 -5 DMG

the wolf ran at Beatbox and bit his wrist, "I SAID SCRATCH NOT BITE!" he yelled out forgetting that he said "leg". And stabbed the wolf's neck having the wolf let go as well, and kicked him away from Beatbox again. "OK, this time scratch me not bite me ANYWHERE! Go it?" he said as a joke but said it with a serious face. He chuckled after saying that "Good god, I'm so lame... hehehe... I need to understand these things wont do what I'm saying..." he thought to himself with a smile.

ID: 24409

BD: 5 (3+2)

MD: 10

Beatbox: 16/27 -4 DMG

Wolf: 4/14

Beatbox decided to swing his sword again and missed the wolf and the wolf decided to jump on his back and started scratching his back dealing quite a bit of damage to Beatbox. Beatbox stood up and moved around furiously to get the Wolf off him, and the wolf let go eventually... and Audio let out a bark out of being scared, and Beatbox yelled out "Don't holler! You might catch his attention!" he said out as he pointed his sword at the wolf in hopes to end it now.

ID: 24411

BD: 8 (6+2)

MD: 8

LD: 3

Beatbox: 15/27 -1 DMG

Wolf: -1/14 -5 DMG

The wolf ignored Audio and bit Beatbox's leg once again, "WHAT DID I SAY!" he yelled out as he stabbed right threw the wolf's heart area. The wolf exploded into white crystals and disappeared in the sky. Beatbox had won, he walked over to the tree Audio was in and had him jump on his head "Do me a favor and don't squeal again... you might catch a predator's attention..." he said to his fox in a caring tone while walking back to the town ending the day.

COMPLETED:

12 Materials

Vitamin Filled Stuffed Apple

200 Cor

1 SP