[SP - F2] Boars are Boar-ing (COMPLETE)

Beatbox decided to teleport back to Floor 2 and fight some boars again, he felt like he needed to fight some more and hopefully he can get some of their delicious meat. "Ok Audio, once again I'm going out training against Boars and I'm trying to get their meat. So when I say go to safety. You'll go to safety ok?" he said to his fox. Audio made a weird noise and fell back asleep back on Beatbox's head. "I'll take that as a yes..." he said to himself.

ID: 24420

BD: 12 (10+2)

MD: 5

Beatbox: 27/27

Boar: 10/17 -7 DMG

Beatbox noticed a boar and signaled Audio to safety and Beatbox got his sword out and ran at the boar and landed a perfect hit on the boar dealing a lot of damage to the boar. The boar didn't like it and turned around and attempted to ram Beatbox, but he moved out of the way and gave out a laugh. "Looks like you're... too slow!!! Haha!" he said as a taunt and took a leap back and started running at the boar for another swing of his sword on the boar.

ID: 24422

BD: 3 (1+2)

MD: 8

Beatbox: 25/27 -2 DMG

Boar: 10/17

Beatbox ran at the boar and swung his sword but ended up missing because apparently HE was too slow! The boar easily dodged out of the way and back kicked his back making Beatbox fall onto the floor. "I get it... I get it! I'm too slow!" he yelled out as he pushed himself back up and he wiped the dust off his pants and shirt and prepared his sword for another attack on the boar but this time he wants to hit him hard, enough to easily for the next attack for Beatbox to end the combat.

ID: 24423

BD: 9 (7+2)

MD: 2

Beatbox: 25/29

Boar: 5/17 -5 DMG

The boar attempted to ram Beatbox as he stood himself back up from the boars attack, but Beatbox managed to move out of the way and swing his sword at the boar dealing damage for Beatbox to end up the combat once and for all. "Believe it or not boar... but one more hit and you're done! This has been fun but this is the end of the line!" Beatbox yells out declaring his own victory before the combat actually ended which is a bad thing to do, normally... 

ID: 24426

BD: 3 (1+2)

MD: 10

Beatbox: 21/29 -4 DMG

Boar: 5/17

Beatbox after making that statement attempted to swing his sword at the boar and missed and started to fall onto the grass, but before that the boar turned around and back kicked Beatbox again in the face and went flying a few feet back. Landing on a tree, "Well... Karma gets me..." he got back up in confidence "But I wont give up! I will defeat you!" he said raising his sword into the air and ran at the boar in hopes to end the combat right here right now!

ID: 24431

BD: 5 (3+2)

MD: 9

Beatbox: 18/29 -3 DMG

Boar: 5/17

Beatbox ran at the boar for one last swing to kill the boar... but barely missed. The boar rammed him again and made him fly back again only for another failure. "Well... crap. I can still do this! You can't defeat me just yet!" he yelled out as he got his sword running at the boar ready to stab its face. The boar turned around as well and started to run at Beatbox again... looks like they will be meeting for one last hit on each other... "I got this!" he thought to himself.

ID: 24432

BD: 11 (9+1)

MD: 10

LD: 20 (:D FINALLY!!!)

Beatbox: 14/29 -4 DMG

Boar: -1/17 -6 DMG

The last hits got everybody, but Beatbox ended up as the victor... Beatbox's sword hit the boar and the boar had enough force to ram him and send him flying into the tree Audio was in... Beatbox hit the tree and Audio came down worried and licked his face multiple times... but what got Beatbox very happy... a screen appeared to show him that he got... an item drop. He raised his arm in celebration, and was happy because he got exactly what he wanted.

Beatbox immediately wanted to equip his new item drop which was... a jacket. "Oooo... a leather like jacket colored black... classic..." he said to himself as he put it on... he looked at Audio and asked "You like it?". Audio nodded and climbed on Beatbox's shoulder and licked his face. "Careful now... I still want to fight more boars... I'm just admiring the jacket right now..." he said to Audio as he looked at the jacket on his arms left and right multiple times.

"I really like this jacket... its so cool!" he thought to himself as he is celebrating so hard that he finally got an item drop from fighting out of so many mobs that it isn't funny. "I spent so much time trying to get one of these and now I finally got one!" he said as he looked at Audio with a smile and kissed the side of Audio's head. "Alright now back to safety... I gonna fight another boar... and this time I'm not gonna get so lucky." he said with a giggle and readied his sword.

ID: 24433

BD: 7 (5+2)

MD: 2 (3-1)

Beatbox: 16/29

Boar: 11/16 -5 DMG

After some time another boar ran at Beatbox but he just moved out of the way, and Beatbox swung his sword and managed to hit the boar and hit the boar with a good amount of damage. "God I love this jacket!" he thought to himself still happy and excited that he finally got an item drop for the very first time. "Alright boar time to meet your maker! Almost... quite literally... huh... never thought to that till now..." he thought to himself with a grin thinking that he now just got it.

ID: 24434

BD: 11 (9+2)

MD: 2 (3-1)

Beatbox: 16/29

Boar: 5/16 -6 DMG

Beatbox again managed to dodge the boar with ease and attack again and deal an amazing amount of damage to the boar. "Oh man! I'm on a roll! This jacket has gotten me so excited! I can't wait to keep using it!" he thought to himself with a huge smile. "Alright boar its time to- meet your maker? Nah! Time for you to turn into literal Bacon!" he yelled out in excitement over how he still got a really cool item drop that apparently he can't keep stop talking about.

ID: 24435

BD: 12 (10+2)

MD: 9 (10-1)

Beatbox: 12/29 -4 DMG

Boar: -2/16 -7 DMG

The boar after hearing what Beatbox had said rammed Beatbox in his stomach, and Beatbox got back up and swung his sword so perfectly that the boar exploded into white crystals the very second and the crystals flew into the air only to disappear later. "Aw yeah! This is so awesome!" he yelled out as he fell and laid down onto the grass. Audio climbed down the tree and laid down on Beatbox's chest in comfort, "Hey whats up buddy..." he said as he petted his fox.

"You know Audio, with rewards like you and an Item Drop... it makes this game so satisfying... too bad this game has to end some time..." he said as he was petting Audio. "Maybe this game isn't so bad..." he said with a laugh... "Well... even if this is a death game it gets you so excited... for some reason it just does..." he said with a confused look on his face. Beatbox sits up with Audio now on his lap, somehow enjoying the view of the land with tree's and boars minding their businesses.

"Ah, well buddy looks like I can't enjoy the view with a best friend forever... Head to safety I want to fight one more boar..." he said as he stopped petting him and picked him up as he stood up. The fox nodded and jumped on his head and then onto a tree and climbed up it and watched from a branch from afar. Beatbox gave him a thumbs up and said "Don't worry buddy! I'll be fine! Trust me I will..." he said as with a smile and turned around and threw rocks to get a boars attention.

ID: 24437

BD: 10 (8+2)

MD: 8 (9-1)

Beatbox: 13/29 -3 DMG

Boar: 11/16 -5 DMG

Beatbox continued to toss rocks at a boar and eventually got its anger flowin' and it ran at Beatbox and he was too slow and it rammed into Beatbox. Beatbox got himself together and stabbed the side of the boar, and dealing a good amount of damage. He took a few steps back and readied his sword once more "You may of dealt a good bit of damage to me but I still have enough to beat you!" he yelled out in confidence that he can beat the boar.

ID: 24442

BD: 9 (7+2)

MD: 6 (7-1)

Beatbox: 11/29 -2 DMG

Boar: 6/16 -5 DMG

Beatbox swung his sword at the boar again dealing a good amount of damage to the boar, and the boar in returned kicked Beatbox... kicking him to the ground. "Well... looks like I'm used to being on the floor..." he said to himself as he picks himself back up. "You got some power in ya! I'm surprised most Boar's normally ram instead of kicking! Then again this game never ceases to amaze me..." he said outloud and them to himself and let out another smile.

ID: 24447

BD: 7 (5+2)

MD: 1 (2-1)

Beatbox: 11/29

Boar: 1/16 -5 DMG

The boar ran at Beatbox again and prepared to kick but lost its balanced and fell to the ground. Beatbox let out a giggle and sliced his sword at the boars back making the boar squeal and then Beatbox let out a laugh. "If there is something I find sooo funny... its animals screwing up so bad that they fail so hard and fall.... its soooo funny!" he yelled out still laughing and he raised his sword and prepared to end the combat in his next swing.

ID: 24448

BD: 4 (2+2)

MD: 4 (5-1)

Beatbox: 11/29

Boar: 1/16

Beatbox swung his sword to end the combat again... but the boar managed to run out in time and jump up and attempt to back-kick Beatbox again. But Beatbox managed to get out of the way. "Ok... I promise the NEXT swing will end you! I promise it will HA!" he let out a laugh still finding the drop of the boar funny. The boar snorted and let out some smoke from its nostrils and dashed towards Beatbox for one more attack, Beatbox readies his sword...

ID: 24449

BD: 6 (4+2)

LD: 20 (NO WAY!!! YES!!!!!)

MD: 6 (7-1)

Beatbox: 9/29

Boar: -4/16 -5 DMG

The boar and Beatbox did the same final attacks like the previous one, Beatbox hit the boar on its face and the Boar his Beatbox with enough force to send him to the tree and sit down in pain. He looked back up and see paradise... the screen showed him... he got... ANOTHER ITEM DROP! "NO WAY! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" he yelled as he stood up in victory fist bumping the air in celebration and oh-so happy to get another item drop.

He dismissed the screen in happiness and called out for Audio and they both celebrated together. Then after their celebration they both laid down on the grass happy. "Defiantly the best day ever..." he said then forgetting that he forgot to feed Audio. He got some berries out of his inventory and gave them to Audio. Audio threw a smile and started eating, after eating went over to Beatbox and started licking his face. "Never seen someone so happy for eating hehe..." he said.