[SP-F2] Dethroning a Queen <<Long Live The Queen>> (COMPLETE)

Beatbox roamed Floor 2 for one thing... the hidden boss. Beatbox had heard from a few information brokers about a hidden boss awakened as the "Wasp Queen" which was deadly for a low leveled party... but when its defeated it'll drop a deadly poison. Beatbox wanted to take on this Queen just for the challenge... Beatbox likes a good challenge... "Hey Audio, I need you to head to a safe area... I can't have you near the Boss, OK?". Audio nodded and licked his face before climbing up a tree finding a good spot to safely fall asleep.

Beatbox walked forward later finding the area the broker spoke of... "Well... this is the place..." and the next thing he knew is the giant bee named the "Wasp Queen" with two health bars approach him for an attack...

[Combat!]

Beatbox: 29/29

Wind Wasp Queen: 30/30

ID: 24547

BD: 4 (2+2)

MD: 2 (4-2)

Beatbox moved out of the way and returned by swinging a sword at the Bee's back, but he missed as well. "Well... I can't waste any time! Immediate combat huh? Well... let us actually begin!" he yelled out readying his sword for a swing of his sword.

ID: 24555

BD: 4 (2+2)

MD: 10

Beatbox: 25/29 -4 DMG

Wind Wasp Queen: 30/30

Beatbox with confidence swung his sword and missed, and the Queen prepared its stinger and stung the chest of Beatbox dealing a good amount of damage. "Ah! Get off!" he yelled out as he pulled the bee out of his chest. "You may be strong against weak parties... but I'm not weak... I will beat you!" he yelled out as he prepared his sword to cut the bottom part of the queen connecting with the stinger "K'yaaaaah!" he let out a battle cry.

ID: 24556

BD: 7 (5+2)

MD: 1 (3-2)

Beatbox: 25/29

Wind Wasp Queen: 25/30 -5 DMG

He let out his cry and swung his sword were he wanted it, the Wasp moved back into the air and prepared its stinger again and propelled itself into Beatbox. Beatbox easily moved out of the way and the Stinger got stuck in a tree. "Looks like you're in a sticky situation... and you're not even a bee!" he said as a joke and chuckled to himself. "Now that I have the edge... ATTACK! JAMES ATTACK!!!" he thought to himself as he ran with his sword high ready to attack the Wasp again.

ID: 24557

BD: 10 (8+2)

MD: 2 (4-2)

Wind Wasp Queen: 20/30 -5 DMG

The wind wasp queen was helpless against Beatbox's attack since it couldn't get out in time and Beatbox landed a blow on the queen dealing more damage, the queen got out turned around and tried to attack Beatbox again... but ended up missing again. "Whoa there! Got any other attacks instead of your stinger!?" he asked the queen as another joke because he knew that wasp's weapon of choice is obviously their stinger... what else could it be?

ID: 24562

BD: 10 (8+2)

Wind Wasp Queen: 15/30 -5 DMG

The wasp queen attacked Beatbox again with it's stinger but ended up stuck in another tree. "Alright tree hugger... take this!" he yelled out as he swung his sword at the queen again dealing more damage... now half of its health is gone... he noticed it has one health bar left... "Alright nice! I doin' it I got so used to combat now!" he said to himself with confidence and joy and readied his sword once more to land another attack on the Wind Wasp Queen again.

ID: 24564

BD: 8 (7+1)

MD: 4 (6-2)

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30 -5 DMG

Beatbox and the Queen the exact same exchanges as normal, Beatbox was hitting the Queen and dealing damage... and the queen keeps missing. "Well... if you want to deal damage to be that badly... you could of just asked..." he said with a giggle thinking "Ok... the queen is almost done... Just two more hits james... just two more hits..." he said as he raised his sword and dashed at the Queen for another attack, hopefully setting it up for the kill.

ID: 24568

BD: 5 (4+1)

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30

Beatbox and the Wind Wasp Queen both tried to attack with their weapon of choice... but both ended missing and exchanging places of where they once stood. "Sigh... looks like its one of these situations again..." he said to himself. "Come on James focus! You can do this! Just hit her two more times and you win! It's as simple as that... Just do it man... this is your first boss and your killin' it!" he thought to himself with pride and with a smile.

ID: 24571

BD: 2 (1+1)

MD: 7 (9-2)

Beatbox: 22/29 -3 DMG

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30

Beatbox swung his sword again at the Queen and this time around misses... while the Queen managed to stab its stinger into Beatbox and dealing a fair amount of damage. "K'ya! Geez... get off of me..." he said as he push the stinger away from his chest. "Just a few hits... you almost got this boss beat! You can do this James!" he thought to himself with self motivation to defeat his very first boss and he wants to do it and prove to himself that he can.

ID: 24572

BD: 8 (7+1)

MD: 1

Beatbox: 22/29

Wind Wasp Queen: 5/30 -5 DMG

Beatbox got motivated and swung his sword at the wasp queen dealing more damage... "OK! Now only one more hit and I win! I got this!" he thought to himself with a smile of confidence. The Wasp Queen attempted to attack Beatbox but got stuck in another tree. "​Ah! What did those three tree's do to deserve that treatment, huh?" he asked with a giggle with a sudden realization... that he can end this right here... RIGHT NOW!

ID: 24582

BD: 9 (8+1)

Beatbox: 22/29

Wind Wasp Queen: 0/30 -5 DMG

He swung his sword and did the finishing blow on the queen, she exploded in white crystals that faded away... and a screen appeared... "Congratulations!!" And a screen appear that he got the poison called "<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>". "Welp... that was my first boss... it was fun but... what do I do now?" he thought to himself as he walked away into the distance where Audio was sleeping in a tree but waiting for Beatbox to return.

"Audio! Wake Up!" he yelled out. Audio woke up and ran down the tree and jumped on Beatbox's shoulder and licked his face with excitement that his owner was still alive, then jumping on Beatbox's head going back asleep. "Haha... looks like someone is happy to see me... hehe..." he said to Audio before him jumping on his head and falling asleep again. "Well... lets explore Floor 2 I guess... I got nothing else to do..." he said to himself.

Beatbox and Audio explored Floor 2 for a while, until Beatbox ran into a boar to fight. "Audio... Safety now!" he said out to Audio. 

ID: 24585

BD: 3 (2+1)

Beatbox: 25/31

Boar: 17/17

Beatbox swung his sword at the boar missing unfortunately and then the boar attempted to attack but fell to the ground, "Oh come on! Is your guys' main attack is to make me laugh so you can hit me harder later...?"  he asked as a joke before breaking into laughter before pulling himself back together to the combat that was happening at the present moment.

ID: 24586

BD: 10 (9+1)

MD: 7 (9-2)

Beatbox: 22/31 -3 DMG

Boar: 11/17 -6 DMG

The boar got back up after Beatbox started laughing and rammed his stomach making him fall to the grass. Beatbox got back up with his sword and sliced the Boars face dealing quite a bit of damage to the poor thing. "I'm gonna have some bacon tonight...!" he yelled out as a threat to the boar that has been fighting him, "Don't get too cocky James... you just beat a boss... don't get too cocky for gods sake... you'll fail if you do so..." he thought to himself as precaution. 

ID: 24592

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 3 (5-2)

Beatbox: 22/31

Boar: 6/17 -5 DMG

The boar tried to attack Beatbox while he was thinking but Beatbox moved out of the way with ease, and Beatbox swung back with power and just managed to hit the boar on its side to deal some damage, and Beatbox took a leap back and landed a few feet way and thought to himself "James it is no time to be screwing around!" he thought to himself as he readies his sword for another attack because he can't waste any more time, he has to defeat this boar soon.

ID: 24594

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 8 (10-2)

Beatbox: 18/31 -4 DMG

Boar: 6/17

Beatbox readied his sword but was too late to swing as the boar ran at the blonde boy and rammed into his stomach and sending him flying a few feet back because of the impact of the attack. "Ky'ah! Jeez man I need to pull it together..." he said as he stood up readying his sword for his next attack hopefully going to set up the kill after the next attack. He took a deep breath and yelled out "I can do this!" and ran at the boar with his sword high.

ID: 24597

MD: 0? or 1? (2-2=what?)

Beatbox: 18/31

Boar: 1/17 -5 DMG

The boar attempted to attack Beatbox but with a back kick this time around, BUT ended up on the ground again leaving a perfect time for Beatbox to attack. Beatbox attacked with just enough power to set himself up for the kill the next time he attacks the boar and deal damage. "Just one more hit James... just one more!" he thought to himself for encouragement and readied his sword to end the combat right here, right now!

ID: 24609

LD: 1

Beatbox got his sword and stabbed in the side of the boar ending its life, even though he didn't get anything he had the sense of accomplishment. He sat out and went into his inventory to make some more stuffed apples. Audio cam down hungry and Beatbox said "Of course I didn't forget about you! here!" he said with a smile as he got some berries and gave it to Audio. "Alright! Time to do some cooking magic!" he said to himself in excitement.

ID: 24611

CD: 3

"Aww man! I kind of screwed up... maybe I can get them back..." he said to himself as he attempted to get the mats back. 

ID: 24612

LD: 13

And after some time... he failed to do so... "Oh well... lets try again..." he said to himself as he went back in his inventory and got some more to make hopefully a good stuffed apple to have to eat or give to a friend. "Berries... apples... ok... lets try it one more time!" he said to himself with a smile and started to try to make up a stuffed apple.

ID: 24613

CD: 10

Beatbox after trying again he successfully made a Uncommon Stuffed Apple. "Ok sweet! That should be it for the day" as he put the stuffed apple in his inventory and then a loaf a bread and started munching on it. "Well... its been a good day... defeated a boss and created a good stuffed apple... wouldn't you say Audio?" he asked his fox. Audio nodded and made a weird bark in return and laid down on his legs and looked at Beatbox with a smile.