[SP - F2] Beatbox vs. Beatbox? <<The Gemini>> (COMPLETED)

Beatbox the day after defeating the Wind Wasp Queen decided to move out and explore floor 2 some more and find some mats probably later... until he is met by NPC with no name...

"Good Evening... would you like to duel...? If you win I'll give you something worth while..." he asked.

"A duel huh? Sounds like a challenge!" he said as he saw the screen to duel. His name still isn't there. "Is this a glitch or what...?" he thought to himself in shock that his name isn't there. He pressed the accept button,

The next thing Beatbox knew is the NPC turned into Beatbox? He was staring into his own eyes... and for the first time... he was genuinely confused. "W-WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU!? AUDIO SAFETY NOW!" he yelled out.

"I AM THE GEMINI, AND I AM YOU... Hahaha! Meet your DOOM! THIS IS A DUEL TO THE DEATH!!"

"WHAT! NO... ITS TOO LATE!"

<DUEL!>

Beatbox vs. Gemini

BEGIN!

ID: 24627

BD: 10 (10+1-1)

MD: 1 (2+1-2 = 1)

Beatbox: 31/31

Gemini-box: 25/31 -6 DMG

Beatbox and the other Beatbox ran at each other, but the other Beatbox tripped and fell to the ground, leaving the right Beatbox to attack and deal some damage to the fake Beatbox... sorry Gemini. "This is so weird... I'm fighting... me... me?" he thought to himself with a genuine confused and angered look. "If this is an attempt to flatter me ITS NOT WORKING." he yelled out to the Gemini. The Gemini remains silent as he attempts to stand back up.

ID: 24629

BD: 5 (5+1-1)

MD: 8 (10+1-3)

Beatbox: 26/31 -5 DMG

Gemini-box: 25/31

Beatbox attack the faker with his sword but ended up missing as the Gemini got out of the way of his attack. "God Dang it!" he yelled out worried as of what's happening right now. "M'HAHA HA! EAT THIS!" he said as he swung his sword with a huge impact dealing ALMOST the same amount of damage Beatbox gave to the Gemini. "If he didn't do the same with that impact... he doesn't have a copy of my sword...? Or my equipment...?" Beatbox thought to himself.

ID: 24630

BD: 2 (2+1-1)

MD: 4 (6+1-3)

Beatbox: 26/31

Gemini-box: 25/31

Beatbox frightened got back up and swung his sword at the Gemini, but he just stepped out of the way and laughed "Gotta be better than that! Hahaha!" and swung his sword at Beatbox and barely missed him as he moved to the side. "My god... my god... my god... this can't be happening... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" he yelled out with a scared tone. "It's all to real... hahaha!" the Gemini let out laughing due to the fact Beatbox was scared.

ID: 24631

BD: 10 (10+1-1)

MD: 2 (4+1-3)

Gemini-box: 19/31 -6 DMG

The Gemini swung his sword in return to deal more damage to get Beatbox more scared... but ended up missing as Beatbox moved out of the way. Beatbox breathed heavily and swung his sword with incredible might and hit the Gemini with huge damage. "I don't know what you actually are... but... even if this is terrifying I MUST win!" he yelled out as he picked himself back up with a straight face but on the inside he is terrified too see what had happened a minute ago. 

ID: 24633

BD: 7 (7+1-1)

MD: 1 (2+1-3)

Gemini-box: 15/31 -4 DMG

The Gemini tested his confidence on winning and swung his sword but ended up tripping and falling to the ground. Beatbox saw the opportunity and ran over to the Gemini's body and stabbed it through his chest dealing some damage. "Die! I can't see this anymore! THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE THAT IS ACTUALLY REAL!" he yelled out as he hyperventilated and stared at the Gemini's eyes that were his with fear and terror, but he hasn't lost confidence yet.

ID: 24634

BD: 8 (8+1-1)

MD: 6 (8+1-3)

Beatbox: 23/31 -3 DMG

Gemini-box: 11/31 -4 DMG

The Gemini swung his sword to get Beatbox off, and he hit Beatbox's chest in return... but Beatbox turned around and stabbed his chest again... "No! NO! NO!! YOU CANT BE REAL!" he yelled out in anger. "I'M REAL. AND I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULDN'T STAB ME AGAIN." the Gemini yelled out in anger that Beatbox had been stabbing him in his chest. "Calm down James... calm down you can do this..." he thought to himself as he was breathing heavily.

ID: 24635

BD: 9 (9+1-1)

MD: 3 (5+1-3)

Beatbox: 23/31

Gemini-box: 6/31 -5 DMG

The Gemini attempted to get Beatbox off of him but failed to do so, or even deal damage for that matter. And Beatbox raised his sword out of his chest and jabbed it in his chest again. "No! No! No! I simpily hate this right now..." he thought to himself. "If I kill him... wouldn't that mean I killed myself..? Ok... now I'm asking myself these weirdest questions ever." he thought to himself as his fear turned into confused eyes... but you can still tell he is terrified. 

ID: 24636

MD: 3 (5+1-3)

Gemini-box: 1/31 -5 DMG

The Gemini attempted again to get Beatbox off but failed to do so again, and Beatbox did the same process and stabbed his chest again, "His health... its almost gone... he has ONE HP left James... just finish him off... JUST DO IT!" he yelled to himself in his head. "You... I can't let you win..." the Gemini said as he noticed that his health is at one... the Gemini only hopes to land more attacks before Beatbox could defeat him in this duel to the death.

ID: 24640

BD: 5 (5+1-1)

MD: 1 (2+1-3)

Gemini-box: 1/31

Beatbox tried again to stab his sword in the Gemini's chest, but somehow he missed. "Uh oh..." he though to himself in fear. The Gemini tried to swing but couldn't move his arm with his sword and failed to attack. The Gemini resorted to push Beatbox off him finally and stand up and had full mobility of his arm again... "You... wont... live... to... see... another... day!" he yelled out as he prepared to stab Beatbox's chest in return of what Beatbox did to him.

ID: 24641

MD: 7 (9+1-3)

Beatbox: 19/31 -4 DMG

Gemini-box: -4/31 -5 DMG

The Gemini stabbed Beatbox's chest successfully and yelled out "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?". Beatbox in fear swung his sword and sliced the Gemini's head off... he opened his eyes to see the Gemini turn into white crystals and fly into the air in front of his very eyes. "Is... it over...?" he said before passing out on the ground. He woke up finding his fox licking his face. He woke up to see "Duel Won! Beatbox is the Winner! Prize: <<Concentration>> (Skill)". "...a skill...?" he questioned in his mind as he sat up from the ground.

Beatbox took these moments to cool down and recover the emotional shock he saw that what happened with "the Gemini". "I really hope I don't run into anything like that again..." he said while petting his fox that was laying down on his lap with a scared shake of the thought of almost losing Beatbox. Beatbox looked up to see the tree's and benches around him and decided to go over by a tree and sit over there away from anyone right now.

Beatbox took deep breath's and figured that he should take it all out on a Boar and call it a day. "Alright buddy... I'm gonna fight one more Boar ok a little buddy?" he said to Audio with a smile. Audio nodded and jumped on his head and fell asleep. Beatbox got up and walked out to the distance to find a boar to fight, and with some time he found the boar. "Alright time to test this new skill out when I need it..." he thought to himself. And without saying anything Audio knew it was the time to head to safety and climbed a tree and sat and watched from afar.

ID: 24646

BD: 11 (10+1)

MD: 1

Beatbox: 24/31

Boar: 11/17 -6 DMG

The boar ran at Beatbox to ram him but fell to the ground, Beatbox laughed and finally put a smile on his face and swung his sword at the boar with a good impact. "Hehe... Well bacon... a good laugh is what I've been needing!" he said as he let out a laugh. The boar stood back and turned around and starting running at Beatbox in hopes to deal some damage to him. "Alright! Time to strike once more!" he said with a smirk and readied his sword.

ID: 24647

BD: 9 (8+1)

MD: 1 (2-(3)1)

Boar: 7/17 -4 DMG

The boar got up and ran at Beatbox and again fell to the ground. Beatbox giggled and asked "are your legs backward...?" still giggling. He eventually got himself back together and ran at the boar laying down and swiped his sword at the boar. "K'yaaah!" he yelled out as he slashed his sword at the boar. The boar squealed out and stood back up in rage and turned around and moved his leg like a boar and ran at Beatbox for an attack.

ID: 24648

BD: 6 (4+1+1)

MD: 1 (4-3)

Boar: 3/17 -4 DMG

Beatbox closed his eyes and kicked in his new skill and watched as the boar fell again... but this time Beatbox ran and swung his sword and managed to swing his sword at the boar. The boar had taken the damage and squealed and stood up one more time and turned around to attack Beatbox in hopes to deal at least ONE damage in the next attack. "Ok... one more attack and I got this! Let's go!!!" Beatbox thought to himself and ran at the boar.

ID: 24649

BD: 10 (9+1)

MD: 3 (6-3)

Boar: -1/17 -4 DMG

Beatbox swung his sword again at the boar once more and ending its life and did the hole transformation to white crystals thing. Beatbox sat down which led to laying down on the grass looking at the sky which led to looking into the face of Audio. "Hey buddy... I guess I'm just a little tired..." he said petting the side of Audio's furry face. "Come on..." he said picking him up and sating at the tree and placing Audio on his lap, which Audio closed his eyes wanting to go to sleep.

Beatbox looked out into the distance to see the grass and the dispersed boars and tree's and seeing the sun and how even its bright in a virtual world. And the feeling of petting his fox Audio and how it feels like real fur, "It's kinda hard to believe that we are all 1's and 0's and we... all are human intractable... and feel, see, taste, and hear everything! Like its a real world..." Beatbox thought to himself before smiling at his pet Audio again for the one millionth time.

"That Gemini NPC was weird... he turned into... well me... he looked exactly like me!" he thought to himself looking into the sky. "Why is that a actual thing... I'm sure he put it in their for a reason... but why? Was his purpose to... show someone how powerful they actually is...?" he thought to himself turning from a smile to a mad look. "Sigh... sometimes I have to love the game... but sometimes... I have to hate it..." he says with a frown but looking at his fox puts a smile back on his face.

"Well with this game... I guess the littlest thing puts a smile on someone's face in this game... even if it's a... death game.." he said while looking away before closing his eyes. "And just the other day I was getting mad when I was low leveled not being able to attack wolf's... hehe... now I got mad because someone looked like me exactly." he thought with a giggle looking back at his fox before poking it to wake up so he could walk back to the town to fully rest.