[PP - F10] Starting Over (Lessa) <<Wail of the Banshee>>

For the first time in a long time, Ariel was truly excited. After a short while of ... mourning absence, right after her guild, Absolute Pin, was disbanded. One day, after randomly scrolling through her friend list to send a message to someone unimportant, the blonde's eyes opened wide as she saw a green (online) marker next to a particular name. She didn't hesitate to PM that person and after a short greeting, she found herself inviting that person ion a quest. Not just any quest but one that wasn't available 'til recently.

Right now the blonde was hastily preparing to close the shop for the day and found that even her white furred companion, Kimba the white lion, attempted to help by doing whatever she could. This made Ariel even more happy as the feline momentarily renounced her usual carefree attitude and actually did something in the shop. In any case once the closing preparations were over, the two companions went out of the warm and cozy shop, outside in the fairy tale-like snowy scenery that the 4th floor was known for. While making their way towards Snowfrost Village's teleportation gate, Ariel couldn't contain her excitement and started telling her companion more about the person they were going to meet.

"I know I told you this before but she is my aspiration. I wish I could be more like nee-sama, my mentor. When I was just a noob, after barely slaying my first boar, she took me into the Guardians and taught me the basics of SAO....and more." she said in a nostalgic voice, remembering all the people she'd meet during that period... and wandering how many of them were still alive. She wouldn't be there right now if not for them and the thought of getting a chance to meet somebody after such a long time made her heart skip a beat and get all worked up. Again, her companion was uncharacteristically obedient, not wandering off by herself and actually listening to the blonde's monologue.

As soon as they reached the destination, Ariel shouted in a clear crystalline voice that resonated throughout the plaza, due to her excitement. "Floor 10, Yomi!" The next instant they were enveloped in a clear blue light and transported to the before mentioned destination. Taking a look around, Ariel was happy to see once again the worn out scenery of the now former front line floor. By pure reflex, she summoned her inventory and extracted a crafting material she'd become accustomed to use here, in her left hand materialized a small bottle containing a fluorescent powder. It was labeled 'Firefly Essence' and Ariel would come to use it as a Glow stick, to make her way throughout the floor while fighting on the front lines. It wasn't strong enough to nullify the negative buffs that this floor had but it provided enough light so that she would see a couple of meters in front of her, at least. 

She summoned her inventory to check her gear as she arrived a bit earlier. She had the same outfit from a while now and was wondering if her ex-guild master would wear the same pink armor and wield that same huge pink glowing claymore. She herself was wearing her usual navy camo patterned short skirt and revealing, sleeveless top. Accompanied by army-like boots and steel-like shoulder pads and vambraces. At her waist the black bladed rapier with a rose's thorns motif , 'Thorny Nightmare II', was equipped but due to its dark colored leather scabbard, it was nearly invisible in the dark.