[PP-F1] - Batting the boars

A warm breeze was blowing through the grass on floor one, making it sway to and fro as a young brunette made her way across the grassland planes. A long red ridged jagged blade was strapped to her belt and a long flowing cloak fell from her shoulders. Thorrissia had a determined look about her as she strolled fearlessly through the grasslands. It had been a long time since she'd been back down here now. The last time she'd been wondering around floor one, she'd been at risk of getting killed by boars for gods sake. An embarrassed snort suddenly shot out of her nose, causing the young warrior to frown in distaste at her own bodily noises. As she scanned the area in order to find something to stab, Thorry could have sworn she saw a silhouette flickering upon the horizon. A small frown weaselled its way onto the brunette's face as she squinted curiously into the distance. "Hello?! Anybody there?!"

Golden had been material gathering for his shop for the entirety of morning. He'd had enough of the boring material gathering where one just walks around, hoping that he or she would be able to become lucky and find something. He hated all things involving luck. It's skill that matters most. Golden has always believed that since he was a little kid. As he was walking down a hill, thinking about random junk like he always did, he recognized someone in the distance before hearing, "Hello?! Anybody there?!" Golden looked as Thorry, his girlfriend, let a frown appear on her face. Golden smiled as he ran quickly down the hill before coming up to Thorry. "Woah, chill." Golden said as he approached her. "What are you doing on Floor 1? You're high enough of a level to go higher up the levels." Golden paused before starting again. "You know... fighting on floor 1 isn't exactly the most effective way of gaining experience and getting stronger."

Rough, calloused ankles brushed and ticked by soft grass.

Short breaths forced out of convulsing silk lungs.

A stumble-

A fall-

Doug was on the move.

She wasn't just running- oh no. She was running for her life. The poor fool-oh, the poor inexperienced fool- tried to take on a boar. A foolish move for someone who has never faced anything more than a chicken. The sun emitted a golden glow and blanketed the plains with it's warm velvet. Doug had thought that this was a sign. A sign that this was her golden hour! Finally she would face her fears and take on a monster! And not just any monster- a boar. I've faced worse farm animals, she had thought. So why, oh why, was she running for her life with a crazed boar a few metres behind her? Face red and eyes wide?

Was she incredibly brave or unbelievably stupid?

Not even Doug knew. Hell, she hadn't even unsheathed her rapier. What she needed now was a miracle.

Suddenly, a voice caught on the summery breeze. Doug's breath hitched. Someone was calling her! A saviour had come for her!

"Help me!" she screamed, "Please, save me! I'd sell my ass to kill this thing!"

ID: 25105 

LD: 19 [+1 MAT]

The brunette raised an eyebrow, a teasing question dancing rather clearly in her amused expression. "Oh, is that so?" Thorrissia's lips were sporting a rather devious smirk as her hand reached sneakily out to Golden's person and snatched a fistful of his shirt fabric, pulling the boy considerably closer to her so their faces were merely inches apart. The girl feigned a weary sigh and wrapped her arms in a forlorn manner around her boyfriend's neck. "What are you doing on floor one Golden? Don't you know somebody of your level should be on a much higher floor?" Her tone had taken on a ridiculous airy quality to it. Thorry grinned cheekily before breaking away from Golden and swooping down to the ground, artfully plucking a flower from its stem. "I'm going mat grinding. Anything I fight out here is a piece of cake. I can kill things with 5HP in one swipe now so no biggy." The young warrior shrugged lightly, her voice returning to normal once again. Just as the girl was about to lean in and kiss the handsome tawny haired player, a terrified voice caught her attention. "Goldy, I think we gotta problem." She gestured with a genuine sigh towards the terrified low level player hightailing it in their direction.  

Golden looked at Thorrissia who had just pulled him closer to her by grabbing onto his shirt. His face nearly touched Thorrissia's before they were going to kiss... and then, he heard, "I'd sell my ass to kill this thing!" from a player that he hadn't seen before. Golden watched as Thorrissia looked back as well. Darn, the kiss was sooooooo close. Golden thought in disappointment before saying, "Well... looks like I'm buying somebody's ass today." before laughing and started thinking of a plan. "Looks like the player is quite low-leveled judging by the fact that the boar is fairly weak. I shall act as the tank because I have the most amount of hit points. Thorrissia, stay close behind when I attack so we could rotate out and find openings to attack. And... the new girl... Well, I don't know her stats but she can probably just stay back and attack." Golden said before charging in toward the twenty-one health boar.

ID: 25113

BD: 7 (6 DMG)

MD: 7 (1 DMG)

Golden smirked as he prepared to strike the boar. His rapier by his side... They call rapiers the "gentleman sword" He remembered before charging into battle with the fierce boar. "New player, watch out!" Golden yelled before running past the running player and came face-to-face with his target. Golden made the first move with an attempt to lower its health drastically with his first attack and he was quite successful in doing so. Golden smiled as the boar came attacking him but he easily blocked the shot with his shield to inflict damage upon the boar for attacking. "Thorry! Now's your chance!" Golden shouted, seeing that the boar was quite shocked by the attacking power of the shield.

Goldenarroz (41/41) [HATE: 1]

Boar (13/21)

Thorrissia (32/32)

Fawnlet (5/5)

Edited by Golden

ID: 25415

BP: 2 :-/

Joy of joys. Praise be. Doug ceased to run and stumbled a few steps. The heaving beast had engaged with two approaching players. Her saviours! Doug wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or relived- but expelled a sigh, at least. After a short brunette male had lunged at the beast, weakening it, Doug unsheathed her rapier. Determined to prove herself, she lifted herself into the air!

"Huuuyyyaaaa!!!" her war cry went.

She put all her weight behind the thrust!

And missed.

As the boar lunged forward at the other girl, Doug hurtled forward, landing face-first in the grass.

"Ugghh." came a groan.

Goldenarroz (41/41) [HATE: 1]

Boar (13/21)

Thorrissia (32/32)

Fawnlet (5/5)

ID: 25528

BD: 5 [darn I suck]

Thorrissia couldn't help it. When the incompetent low level player tried to attack the boar and missed so abysmally, she burst out laughing. The dark haired girl face planted the ground, tangling herself in the grass. "You alright there?" She snorted, feeling rather amused. Naturally Golden had gone all out to save the day as usually, slashing the creature with his fancy blade (which she was pretty was his true lady love) In fact, the young brunette became so distracted by her laughter that when the boar came charging furiously in her direction that her strike went off point slightly and the creature came away unscathed. "Sorry," Thorry giggled, trying to regain her composure. "Got it together now. Try not to face plant things so hilariously like that, you're affecting my combat abilities." The girl stated humorously to the rather bewildered girl lying upon the ground. 

Goldenarroz (41/41)
Boar (13/21)
Thorrissia (32/32)
Fawnlet (5/5)

ID: 25658

BD: 6 (6 DMG)

MD: 7 (1 DMG)

Golden smiled as the new girl player was unable to deal damage and his mouth grew even wider when his own girlfriend was unable to deal any damage as well. He pulled out his blade and prepared to strike the boar... however, as he was prepared to bring down the sword, the boar quickly tried to dodge out of the way. Luckily, Golden saw through the dodge movement and he adapted to the movement of the boar. His blade struck right through the body of the boar but the boar suddenly attacked immediately after being attacked. Golden held up his shield in surprise to absorb some damage along with dealing some damage with the thorns located on his shield. Golden signaled the new player for her turn to attack.

Goldenarroz (41/41) [HATE: 2]

Boar (5/21)
Thorrissia (32/32)
Fawnlet (5/5)

Edited by Golden
  • 2 weeks later...

ID: 26305

BD: 7 (2 DMG)

With her rapier held in two trembling hands and stray grass forming a scruffy beard on her face, Doug locked onto the beast. Hot blood rushed to her face, a picture of focus (and maybe slight embarrassed). Her nervous tremors racked her body as she prepared to attack. With renewed vigour, she leaped off the ground.

And tripped over a rock.

But! Lady Luck had graced her with her smile. Upon accidentally launching herself into the air, her sword was thrust into the boars flesh. The boar released a hideous cry. Surprised, Doug withdrew her blade and scurried to a safe distance.

"Haha! Are you seeing that? Not quite pathetic!" she exclaimed in broken English.

Boar (3/21)
Thorrissia (32/32)
Fawnlet (5/5) [HATE: 1]

ID: 25658

BD: 3

"Ah hahahahhahahahahah! Aha ha! ahhaha! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" This was just too much. Green Beard Vs Meat. Thorrissia couldn't take it. Had that player actually thought she'd done a good job with that half assed pathetic strike? She was in a state of hilarity and there was nothing breaking her out of it. The poor girl could barely move she was in such a state. So naturally when she made an attempt to prod the boar with her sword it got out of the way. "Stop being so ridiculous you're messing me up!" The young warrior cackled, collapsing in a heap in the grass from the pain of almost splitting her ribs from laughing so hard. This new kid was funny. 

Boar (3/21)
Thorrissia (32/32) [HATE:0]
Fawnlet (5/5) [HATE: 1]

ID: 26308

BD: 6 (6 DMG)

MD: 7

Golden sighed when both the girls missed their attacks on the boar. I guess I'll have to be the one to finish the job eh? Golden asked himself before charging at the boar. He liked to do some fancy tricks while finishing a mob. As he approached the boar, he flew into the air with a high leap before performing an easy backflip in the air using his acrobatics skill. After doing so, Golden came down with his blades below him, thrusting it into the back of the helpless boar. Golden smirked. Too easy. He thought as the boar burst into millions and millions of tiny, little green and blue crystals.

LD: 5+1=6 (+1 MAT)

Edited by Golden