[PP-F1] The Adventure Begins!

Raiden walked around floor 1, this was a virtual reality. Yet, it was so close to the real world. He watched as NPC's trickled about the floor, in a matter of dancing. The sun was high in the sky, and the male that was standing nearby, seeming very relaxed was watching all of the NPC's. He found himself scanning the area, wondering if any players were around on this floor. He would like to make some friends, in this death game. He knew it could kill anyone he meets, but the more attached he got to someone, the more protective he got. If he wanted to save the many other players in this game, he had to make friends. 

Eliza, Or Scarlett let out a sigh as she walked out of a small alley. She had come to floor 1 to visit the artisan that taught her the basics yet her shop was closed, and the woman was nowhere to be found around the area. It was really weird, having the urge to visit an npc that was simply programmed to say such things. But Eliza felt lonely, and the woman was the only one that she was almost certain of where she was. Liz also wanted to see if she sold anything that interested her. She was in need of decoration for her shop so it was always handy to get some paintings from a good artisan. Eliza walked onto the main path that led to the grasslands, she sat down on a wooden bench and with a slash of her hand she made her menu appear. Liz clicked her way to her friendlist and was tempted to message someone, but clicked it away anyways since she didn't want to be a burden. Eliza looked around, noticing a red haired boy, she was tempted to walk up to him yet didn't have the need of having another person that she cared about. She leaned back on the wooden bench and closed her eyes.

Raiden instantly noticed a cute girl, making her way out of an alleyway, as soon as she looked around, most likely her eyes would land on him, he looked straight ahead. Then he heard her continue walking. He looked back at her, and saw she was on a bench. He gave a smirk as he thought of what Mitsuko, his sister would say, Ooooohhhh! Raiden has a girlfriend! When it actually wasn't like that, I will just go say Hi, if she doesn't want to talk, I won't make her, but I want friends. He straightened his jacket that was over his white t-shirt (not in picture), and looked down at his red pants, I seriously need to stop wearing clothing that looks like this. He walked over to the girl, "Hello... Are you okay Miss...." He trailed off as he realized he didn't know the girl's name... or username/aliases. He then added, "Is the seat next to you available?" He wasn't at all trying to hit on her, as he asked all the questions... He was genuinely in need of a friend, and she looked lonely, and he just wanted to make a friend. 

Liz looked up at the red haired boy. "Uhm.. I'm fine?" She said, slightly confused about his question. Did it look like there was something wrong with her? Eliza realized that she probably looked like crap after making her way through the town. She quickly pulled her hands through her hair and smiled awkwardly. "Y-yeah of course.. Sit down if you want" She said to him, she shoved herself to the left of the bench to make more room for him and quickly pulled her gray jacket down a bit. As awkward as she is the girl stayed silent for a bit, not knowing how to begin a conversation with the stranger. "My name is Eliza, It's nice to meet you.." She said in a soft, calm tone, slightly blushing due to embarrassment. Just talk normally you idiot She thought to herself. Liz wasn't in a really good mood, but didn't mind talking to someone right now as she was quite lonely at the moment.

As always Eliza tried to guess the boy's age, he was probably older than her as he was much taller and talked in a polite way, but that didn't say anything really.

Raiden smiled, and took a seat, "Well, I was just asking, because you looked lonely Miss. Eliza." He gave a slight nod, before he took a seat, Little Miss. Eliza looks about 15 years old? She must think I am awfully older than her, because of my mannerisms. "It is nice to meet you. The username I took is Aka, as in 'red', but you can call me Raiden." She is shorter than I am after all. I have been told, I am very tall for my age. He stopped looking at Eliza, realizing it probably looked like he was staring, and he switched his gaze to scenery around him. There was a shop, that seemed out of business nearby. There was also another shop, that was a treat shop, that contained things such as: Ice cream, and candy. Also, there was an inn, and a couple NPC homes. There was also a street corner shop, that was selling biscuits. He wondered if a treat would make Eliza a bit happier, as she looked as if she was in a foul mood, "Do you want something to eat?" He asked her politely.

Liz frowned, not really knowing how to respond to the polite male. "You don't have to call me miss silly, just Eliza is good enough." she said with a slight smile. She didn't know what to think of the boy, looking at his equipment made him look like a lower leveled player, yet he seemed to be quite confident. Eliza wasn't intimidating at all so talking to her wasn't that hard,it was just hard to for her to give an answer back. "Nice name, Mr Raiden" she said with a chuckle. Liz was awkward but knew that it wasn't dangerous to talk to someone as most likely nothing would happen. She leaned back against the wooden bench and looked down at her legs, not knowing what to say. A somewhat awkward silence fell between the two but it was broken by the boy asking her if she wanted anything to eat. "Well.. uhm yeah we could get something to eat but I won't let you pay for it." she said in a calm tone whilst looking up at the boy. So far everyone had given her food but she didn't want to let that happen again. She had enough col and could easily pay for something. "Pick something that you'd like, I'll pay" she said with a smile. Liz assumed that the boy was lower leveled and most likely didn't have a lot of col. So paying for him wouldn't be too horrible.

Raiden looked at Eliza and chuckled as she called him 'Mr Raiden', "I can pay, but I won't force you to let me pay for you. I will offer, and if you don't want me to, I won't pay. So, I will offer once. Let me pay for you." His voice was earnest, "And I am actually a quite low leveled player. You look like a higher level. Easily over level 10." He gave a quick smile, "Don't worry, you can trust me." He could see Eliza had unease, "Miss. Eliza. Do you mind if I call you Liz?" He asked her a question, before standing, he offered his hand to Eliza, meaning to help her up, he wanted to be as polite as possible to the young lady. He then gave an even wider smile, that looked very genuine. 

"Don't worry about it, I'll pay" She said, it was something that she wanted herself to do as most people did it for her. She was probably already seen as quite weak by the people she had met so far and it sometimes looked like she always relied on others. Liz really didn't want to be seen as that as she was trying to get stronger. Eliza chuckled as the boy said that she looked like a higher leveled player, right now she was only walking around with a fancy-looking dagger and still the cloth clothing from the start, so it was quite the surprise as he guessed that she was above level 10. Lately Liz had been leveling up quite a bit which made her happy as she wanted to make up for her slow start. She smiled awkwardly as a response to the boy and looked slightly down at his shirt to avoid eye contact. It was weird that the boy apparently had noticed that she was somewhat uneasy with the situation, yet she was trying to hide that. Liz looked up again as the boy asked her a question. "Call me whatever you'd like" She said, still with an awkward smile.

Liz got up and looked at the red haired boy. "Have you made your choice yet?" She asked him to see what he would like to eat. Liz herself was fine with whatever they would pick since she wasn't that hungry. She looked around at the stores, noticing that the boy had a big variety to pick from.