[OP - F1] The journey of a thousand miles. . .

Begins with the first step. Needless to say, this is only true if the one who is part of the journey intends to journey at all. A thousand miles is a lot of ground to cover, after all. Haseo practically strolled through the Town of Beginnings, pondering who would undertake such a journey willingly. He was, as he usually was when deep in thought: Completely oblivious to his surroundings, only capable of confirming the path that was bustling with activity, and he was surrounded by nearly-luxurious stone buildings and shanty stalls alike.

Nearby an angered woman unleashed a verbal spitfire tirade on a less fortunate man, a poor victim. Intent on avoiding conflict, Haseo directed himself towards an eastern field, with grass surreal with beauty, yet at the same time couldn't be more real, as if it really existed. perhaps in one aspect, it did.

Haseo caught a glance at several boars nearby, quickly groaning as he became discouraged. The brown haired teen sat a safe distance away, resting on the foreign grass as if awaiting a sudden burst of inspiration: Inspiration he felt he would never have the liberty to experience.

Golden scrolled by after a morning of gathering materials. Of course, he was quite bored from this and needless to say, he was even more exhausted after falling into a pond, trying to get some apples from a tree... but... that was a different story that is inappropriate to be told here. Golden smiled as he and his wet attire walked past the field full of boars. I'm too high of a level. Golden realized. Those boars won't attack me without me making the first move. Golden continued walking while humming a tone while going at it. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gon..." Golden's beautiful voice stopped abruptly when he noticed a guy sitting in the horizon watching the boars. He decided to go say hi, seeing that he's never seen the player before. "So... you gonna fight those boars or are you going to keep watching them?"

Haseo shot a few second long look, as if identifying his opponent. "Uh..." He began shyly, then paused as if to find the right words within himself. He gazed onward at the boars ahead, replying in a soft, shy, but by no means cowardly tonetone despite the situation. "Look at them," Haseo began. The figure approaching probably killed many boars, or plenty mobs in general for that matter. "They're so life-like. We're supposed to be the only ones real in this death game, but they seem more real than anything. I can't bring myself to kill anything real." Haseo placed his curved blade in its brown sheath beside him. He sighed, unable to understand why he felt he could be so open with this new player.

Haseo looked to the other player, searching for a reason, for the resolve to fight; He would rather enjoy this world while it lasted than be plagued we with the task of having to attempt escape.

(OOC: BTW, you're the perfect type of character I wanted to meet.)

Ashtver huffed and puffed as he stuck his spear in the ground.  If he was going to get stronger in this world, it was going to be through training out of combat, because he couldn't always rely on the system to lend him a hand.  He looked around at his surroundings.  No mobs nearby, but off in the distance he did see a large pack of boars, and even further past, quite the familiar face.

Ashtver sheathed his spear and began to sprint around the side of the boar herd towards the two players conversing.  Hopefully he was distracted enough to not notice Ashtver...

He silently slid to a stop behind the two and pressed a finger to his lips when he looked at the new player.  He snuck up behind the closer player and gave him a poke to the back of the neck.

"Boop," he said, playfully, as he pulled away and sidestepped into the player's vision, "What's new, Golden?  Kicking butt and taking names still?" he asked, before turning to the other player, a friendly smirk on his face and offering a hand to him, "Hey there!  Nice to meet ya!  The name's Ashtver, but please, just call me Ash," he introduced himself.

Haseo noticed the figure a while before he reached them, assuming that he never really intended to sneak up on them, allowing an air of ease for himself. Nevertheless, Haseo was taken aback somewhat by the figure's approach, holding his breath as the figure extended his hand. "Uh...Haseo." The brown haired teen replied without a smile, looking at the hand of Ash. Haseo looked away in an attempt to avoid having to shake it. "It's...a pleasure."

Haseo averted his uninterested gaze back to the boars, allowing the two time to catch up.

Golden smiled when Ash arrived to the scene. "Yup, kicking butts 24/7. Whats up? Looks like the new guy wants to go fight some boars." Golden didn't have much to do that day so he thought he might as well help the new guy fight some boars and he might get some materials out of it as well. "As you might've heard... my name is Golden. Why don't we go fight some of those boars?" Golden laughed and seeing that the boars are very low-leveled, Golden decided that there would be no problem. He decided that he would go last in the battle order after sighing and preparing his blade.

Haseo sighed, standing up slowly. He executed a prolonged stretched, before drawing his beginner curved sword from its brown sheath. The mere sight of the simplicity, and altogether weakness of the sword was enough to provoke a groan from Haseo. He gestured to the closest boar, smirking. His smirk was reassuring, usually hard-earned, and was capable of putting anyone at ease. "Well, Gold," He began, turning his reassuring smirk into a cocky one. "Ladies first." He teased, resting his sword on his shoulder.

After a single glance at the boar, he decided to take the first hit. "Tch, never mind." Haseo dashed at the boar, which mimicked his action when he was close enough to aggro it. He raised his sword to strike, and as the boar jumped towards him, he stepped aside, allowing the boar to fall beside him, responding with a swift slash of his sword. Upon seeing the boar become decorated with white and red cross hatching, he dismissed the victory as a lucky hit, which he knew it was. This prompted him to await the next attack of the boar, sidestepping, and as a result the boar was sent dashing towards the nearby duo. "Heads up."

Enter this thread with
lvl: 15
Item: Anarchy
Type: Shield
Enchaments: 1 Thorn 1 safeguard

Item: Diplomacy

Type: Gaunlets
Enchaments: 1 unarm dmg 1 thorn

Item: Deflective Gauntlets (Heavy Armor)
Enchantment: +3 Mit

Lvl: 15
HP: 33
Dmg: 2
LD: 2
block: 1
thorn: 2

Safeguard: 1

mit 3

Klick was walking around whistling all of a sudden a group of boars appeared in his vision. Klick laughed remembering the painful times when he was that level. Suddenly he saw a characters with little gear charging one of the boars. Klick wondered if he should interfere. It was not like the kid was dying right now, and who knows maybe he would crit and 1 shot the boar. Still the idea of watching a lowbie die did not settle with him, epesially since he was a tank and a tanks job is to protect people. Plus as an AMERICAN, Klick has to make sure he was doing the right thing. Merica. Klick started jogging to the area when he notice 2 other players behind the newby. Klick laughed, knowing that he kid should be safe with this much support. He continued to jog over to his location and ran to the group. Then it hit him, he forgot his one weakness was going to take place soon. When arrived next to the group, Klick lifted his hand and greeted everyone. Not sure what else to say, he just made a assumption, "This... Party?"

Emblem sat on top of a hill over watching the players talk. He recently found the spot and thought about taking a nap on it only to see his best friend and comrade Gold with some other players. Emblem watched a boar spawn near them and immediately charge towards the group. Emblem realized he had nothing better to do and had completed the daily grinding quota so he decided he would join the group of players. He Casually walked down towards the players with his hand on the hilt of his sword. Hey Gold! It's been awhile! What have you been up to! You to Ash Nice to see you! Emblem saw the other man with the group and decided to introduce himself. Hey! I'm Emblem. Nice to meet you! Emblem pulled his sword out an decided to try and get an attack of on the boar they had encountered.  Haaa! Emblem swung his sword at the boar grazing the hairs of it. Brings back memories doesn't it Gold? He hadn't fought boars sense his meeting with Eliza and looked forward to fighting the easy mob. HE looked back to see a man run over to them and talk to them like they were children. This Party?

[Haseo use the dice roller for combat and etc. heres a link http://www.cydel.net/dice.php ]

ID:25135. 

BD:4

Emblem: (26/26)

Goldenarroz: (40/40)

Klick:: (33/33)

Ashtver: (11/11)

Haseo: (8/8)

boar:(21/21)

(Yeah, Emblem's right, you need to use the Dice for any form of combat.  Also, it's better to keep the posts in a set post order, otherwise everyone's all over the place, so I think we should stick with Gold > Haseo > Klick > Emblem > Ash)

This Haseo boy seemed to be quite socially awkward, a little the opposite of Ash.  He pulled his hand back and cleared his throat as he turned back to face Golden.

"Man, I still remember my first Boar fight.  That was... catastrophic, at the very least," he pondered over his first battle; a battle in which he had to hide behind Takao and attack from afar with his spear.  Ash nodded in agreement as he popped his spear from his sheath and watched Haseo take on the Boars.  However, before long yet another player had approached them, and seemed just as socially awkward as Haseo, seemingly asking if they were in a Party.

"No, we're not in a party just yet," he reassured this player.  He also heard a familiar voice beside him, somewhat younger than most.  He turned to face the blond-haired figure of Emblem, "Yeah, nice to see you to, Ren," he greeted him as the boy unsheathed his sword.  Ash decided that he'd let Haseo and Ren get the Boar down.  He was just happy to chill with Golden.

(Yeah I knew how to use it , just not when to XP Thanks for the heads up! Gona redo the earlier attack and that of the boar in one post. BTW, in the middle of a fight, would I be able to jump and take a hit for someone?)

BD = 6

MD = 10

Haseo HP = 6/9

Boar HP = 2/3

After his onslaught, Haseo turned to the others. As he made his awkward approach, the boar charged him from behind. Letting out a gasp, Haseo frowned. "Thanks for the warning..." Somewhat annoyed, Haseo assumed the group was now a party, and would allow one of the others to finish off the boar. Brushing his bang aside, Haseo reached the others, this time without a boar hitting him, awaiting the next persons attack. He would nod a simple hello to the newcomers and avert his gaze back to the boar.

[battle is based on the hate system... Whomever has the most hate will be attacked by the boar. Normal Attack: +1 HATE, 1st degree critical: +2 HATE, 2nd degree critical: +3 HATE. The rest is zero hate because you wouldn't have inflicted damage.]

Golden smiled as three other people joined the battle. He sighed as he sat down. There seems to be no point for him to join them in battle since he would kill the target immediately. A boar with 3 health is way too easy to be killed. If he joined the battle, there'd be no fun for the newbie. "Nah. I'll pass on this one." Golden said as he waved his hands. There were two more people in the battle so the newbie should be fine... No... the newbie would be fine without any companion if he kept landing his hits. Golden smiled as he awaits for the next person to act and he would always be ready to strike. "So. How'd your day been" Golden said to the person standing next to him, Ashtver.

[i think we have enough people now so we should set posting order.]

Haseo

Goldenarroz

Ashtver

Klick

Emblem

(why not go in the order last used being Haseo > Goldenarroz > Klick > Emblem > Ashtver. This is how the last 5 post are ordered. and this is the order since the fight started.)  

Klick watched as Haseo struck the boar and then got rammed in the back after asking for help. The boar was seriously weak and klick knew that if he where to hit it... given he could hit it with his low acc. The boar would die and that would teach the newby nothing. Plus his role was to be a tank not a dps. Still Klick was keeping an eye out for the kid. "Don't... turn back... on enemy," advise Klick to Haseo. He smiled seeing newby mistakes are always funny. "Keep it up," he cheered. Then he heard another player ask him a question. Klick froze for a few seconds as he translated the sentence in his head. "Day has been... unproductive... but relaxing. Was off to get mats for shop," he responded with his poor japanese skills. He felt a little embarrass because he knew his speech was terrible. He broke out a notepad so that the next time he was going to say something, he could right it down first and read it off. "Sorry, I'm not good at speaking Japanese," he apologized (he has been saying this line forever so he said it perfectly... ironicly).

Emblem turned back onto the mob. Jeez I didn't know it was this weak. Now I feel bad for engaging. Hey Haseo! sorry about engaging! Emblem jumped back and tryed his best not to attack. Emblem wondered if he could build hate on him but dismissed the thought. One hit from him and the mom would be gone. Emblem decided he would attempt to miss. Emblem ran at the beast purposly missing it but way to close for comfort making his blade graze the hairs of the beast. Gahhh to close! Let's switch!

Haseo HP = 6/9

Boar HP = 2/3

Emblem HP =26/26

ID:25206

BD:4

"Well, nothing much has happened today. Wake up, walk around meet new people, do whatever people do," he replied half-heatedly. He heard the other man, the one that looked slightly tankier, speak in somewhat fragmented English, but Ashtver could make out what he was saying and it had him running his mind in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

"Japanese? Man, all of you are coming across as speaking English to me, and I'm speaking English to you guys, so maybe there's some kind of translation system?" he replied, still rather stumped. He shrugged it off and turned to watch Ren engage the boar, barely missing the creature. Ashtver smirked; of course he missed. He knew Ren too well, even if only after fighting alongside him once. He was letting Haseo deal with his own problem. If Ren took the kill, the new guy wouldn't learn a thing about combat.

Ashtver continued to watch the amusing fight, a large, shining grin on his face.

If only death weren't a problem.