[PP-F1] Figuring Things Out

Raiden looked around floor 1, wondering how in the world he got here. He leaned against a tree, in the center of town and just looked around. He looked very relaxed and lazy. He wondered if there were any players in the town, as most of them were NPC's. He then stretched his arms, by the time he got back, he most likely would loose all of the muscle he had, but at least he still had it in the virtual world. He could do a lot more things here, than in the real world, such as get stabbed and feel nothing. He hadn't tested that out yet, and didn't plan on testing out his theory for a while yet. He didn't want to hurt himself intentionally, so he would test his pain theory when he fought a monster, even if it wasn't a sword hurting him, he would still be getting hit.

Beatbox roamed the first floor just for nostalgia reasons and saw a newer player leaning against a tree. "Huh... this feels like when I met Teayre... how odd..." and he walked up to the newer player and greeted him "Good evening... my name's Beatbox..." he said as he extended his arm for a handshake. His familiar look up from his shoulder and made a weird sound since it was a fox... "Oh and this is Audio... my pet Fox." he said to him fully greeting his team he likes to call it.

Raiden gave a smile, and flashed his perfect teeth, before he extended his hand out, "Hello there! I am Aka. It is not Aka, as in also known as, it is Aka, as in red. Nice to meet you Beatbox..." After he also introduced Audio, "Nice to meet you Audio!" He had heard of the quest that provided a familiar for people, but he had never done it. He planned on doing it soon, to get himself a loyal friend, So I can never be alone, I guess. "Well, You are obviously a higher level, what are you doing here on floor 1?" Raiden asked with a confused tone in his voice.

"I don't know... I guess I decided to just come here..."he said with a confused look on his face then he looked back and shook it off and asked "Heh... am I the first person you met or am I the second... third... fourth?" he said and giggled a bit. He looked back at Audio and told his familiar "He's friendly Audio... say hi!" and Audio jumped off his shoulder and onto Aka's and gave him a few licks on his cheek "He really likes people... there hasn't been one person he didn't like hehehe..." he giggled.

Raiden thought for a moment, This guy laughs a lot but then realized thinking of other people like he was, was rude. He pet Audio's head, and smirked, "You are one of the first. I don't have many friends yet, however. My sister and I came here together. She is somewhere around. Oh, and I don't expect you to call me Aka, it is just a weird thing to call someone, you can call me Raiden." He nodded his head, as Beatbox explained why he was here, Just to come here... hmmm... "Well, I haven't really explored yet. I plan on reaching a higher level before I do go exploring." He spoke earnestly. I am way to open with people I meet.

Beatbox giggled as he replied "Well Raiden, nice to fully meet you.". He listened to him talk for a second and replied "I would assume anyone would want to level up before leaving. I think I was around level 7 before I moved on... 16 levels after my login and look where I am!" he laughed. "This game is a little difficult especially for beginner levels... god I can't remember how many people died at a low level. But as long as your traveling with someone... you'll be just fine." he said with a smile and chuckled.

Raiden nodded his head slowly, "Yeah. I don't plan on staying alone. I plan on making tons of friends. My aim is to join a high level guild. Currently, I wish to stay in no guild, but that doesn't mean I am going to go out there alone. I will make friends, and I will join parties." He spoke the truth, and gave a light chuckle, "Anyways... Want to do anything?" He was offering to go out and about, wondering if he should fight monsters, or gather materials, "I need to level up. My aim is at least level 10 before I leave the 1st floor." He spoke, with confidence, and smiled lightly.

"The real question is if you... want to do anything." he said to him. "Level 10 may seem like a number people want before leaving but... I believe that you would maybe need level 10 before leveling floor 2..." he chuckled. He stood up and gave an idea "Maybe we can start simple... like... mob grinding if anything since a boss or pretty much anything else would be a bad idea... and with guilds becareful which you pick... mine luckily is a giant happy family..." he chuckled and smiled.

Raiden looked at Beatbox, "What is your guild called?" He looked at his guild emblem to find it to be a moon shaped symbol. He nodded his head, "Grinding sounds good. I am guessing out in the fields?" He wondered where the grinding would be, either in the fields with the boars, or out with the wolves. He started to head towards the exit of town, hoping Beatbox would follow him, "I believe this is the way out of town, right?" He asked, with a bit of confusion laced in his voice.

"My guild...? Oh... it's Silver Moon..." he said with a smile, "Yeah... the fields are over this way..." he said as he guided him to the border of the same zone and the danger zone... "So... what's your preferance... Boar's...? Wolves...?" he chuckled. "The first thing I fought was a boar but... it ended up being a little too hard for me... go thing I had a friend with me at the time..." he chuckled again stepping into the danger zone like if it was a safe zone and chuckled at the thought that on floor one every zone would be a safe zone for him.

Raiden nodded his head, "Silver Moon... What a fancy name." He followed Beatbox, and when he asked him the question he spoke clearly, "I would say wolves, as they are more dominate and fierce, they would be more of a challenge especially since they attack on sight." He then added, "Is that okay with you?" While Beatbox seemed powerful, as if he was stepping into yet another safe zone, Raiden chuckled quietly to himself, and smirked, he followed Beatbox, his posture was completely relaxed, as if there was no monsters here at all. As if he was in a room in a nearby inn, not at all like someone his level would be stepping out into the fields of monsters, that could possibly end his life.

"I've fought alot of wolves so they should be easy..." he said to him as he showed him through the danger zone to find a wolf, and for some reason... Beatbox himself couldn't find one... "Come on... where are they... are they further...?" he asked as he hasn't been to Floor 1 in a long time. "Excuse me... its been a while since I've been a floor 1... they would more than likely be further... come on..." he said as he led him through the plains where wolves should be roaming around.