[PP-F2] Spending Time Together (Scarlett_) COMPLETE!

Beatbox laughed when he told him to be so mean to her and he giggled a bit as she murdered her pancakes which made him giggle even more. After she paid and did her sneeze he said to her "I thought I was going to pay..." he said as he snuggled his head onto hers and after she said "I love you" he said back to her "I love you too..." and closed his eyes. He opened them back up and kissed the top of her head and went back to snuggling her head with his.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz was tired, even though absolutely nothing exhausting happened today. "Uhm.. I'm tired.." she mumbled in his ear whilst grabbing his hand, immediatly ignoring what he said. She was probably going back to her shop on floor 3 and get some rest to work on a order. Liz hoped that the boy would bring her as she was a bit too scared of asking him. It would show that Liz indeed actually had a place to sleep but she had to say it one day anyways so the faster the lie was gone, the less problems it would give. Liz let out another yawn as she stood up, stil holding beatbox's hand. 

It was weird thinking about leaving him after being with him for almost 2 days now, and she didn't really look forward to it. Yet she had to as she couldn't push away goldenarroz' order anymore and should take care of it. 

"Well... I'll take you to your store... I saw it the other day..." he said as he held her hand and took her to her store. And after some walking they got there and he opened the door for her and told her "Goodnight..." and gave her one more quick kiss "Sleep well..." and waved goodbye and walked to his inn to go sleep he was quite tired and he wanted a day like today to never end... but all fun things have to come to an end... and later that night he slept like an angel.

COMPLETE!

Scarlett_

400 Cor

1 SP

Beatbox

400 Cor

1 SP