[PP-F2] Spending Time Together (Scarlett_) COMPLETE!

Beatbox giggled as Eliza hugged him again and put her head against his shoulder, Beatbox leaned his head against hers and said to her with a smile "Indeed... our relationship may have started very quick but... I love you... I truly do..." and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He loved a day like today and yesterday... the day's he spent with her was truly amazing and wouldn't dare trade it for anything. He hugged tighter and wished that they would never have to let go... he kept hugging her with his head leaning against hers with a huge smile.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well uhm.. I'm glad that it went so fast to be completely honest.. What I said back then in the café was simply me telling my thoughts.." she mumbled as her cheeks flushed red again. An awkward smile appeared on her face as the sun was right above them. It was a beautiful day, they made a good choice to go to a wonderful place like this. Liz kissed the boy on the cheek and laid her head back onto his shoulder. "I love  you too, and panda's ofcourse" she said with a chuckle. She meant both of them yet the panda part was obviously her trying not to make it really awkward. 

It felt good to be able to hug someone and knowing that there was someone that loved you.. So far Liz had met really nice people, but unlike the others Beatbox just filled a big gap. She didn't feel that lonely anymore and was actually happy. "I'm getting quite hungry." she mumbled, a bit embarrassed by the fact that she was asking for food. 

He chuckled and smiled bigger as she kissed him on the cheek and he stood there thinking about how much he loved her and how much this means to him and when she said she was getting hungry he looked into her eyes and said "Aww... fun's over here?" with a fake childish look which let to a quick laugh. And then looked at her back with a huge smile "We can walk back and eat at a restaurant if you want...?" he asked, he wanted to go anywhere she wanted... he loved her that much...

"Uhm.. uhm.. we don't have to go if you don't want to it's fine." she said whilst look at himin the eyes. She didn't know if beatbox wanted to stay and felt  somewhat guilty for putting herself as the main priority. It wasn't her intention to make him do whatever she wanted. "I-I'm fine if you don't want to I have some bread in my inventory" the girl mumbled. She despised lying yet when talking to James it went automatically as she didn't want to dissapoint him. Liz was hungry and prefered to eat in a restaurant instead of eating the bread from the stsrting kit yet she didn't mind if he wanted to stay. It was a beautiful place so she could understand that he would. The two had become really close in just a day and she didn't want to ruin the relationship. Liz put up a faint smile and just laid on his shoulder without moving. 

"Come on... lets go eat somewhere ..." he said before kissing her cheek and letting go but grabbing her hand to guide her back to the town to eat somewhere, "Same place as yesterday or... somewhere new...?" he asked her as he threw a smile in her direction. "I got this covered again like yesterday... It's only fit if I do it..." he giggled as he guided her back and picked a white rose before fully leaving and gave it to her as a gift "Here... a beautiful white rose... not as beautiful as you though..." he blushed and giggled.

Liz nodded as her cheeks colored red again. She was still really getting used to the whole.. relationship things and it was somewhat awkward sometimes. Liz grabbed his hand and squeezed it slightly as she followed him away from the mountain covered in flowers. "Uhm.. We could look around to see if there's anything we'd like but i'm fine with going back to where we were yesterday too" she said to avoid making a choice. Liz really didn't want to dissapoint him so simply just repeated his words..  she giggled as a response to the boy and frowned as he picked up a white rose. Her cheeks became even more red as the boy said a somewhat cheesy thing. "Stop it it's making me blush even more" she said with a awkward giggle. She held the flower and admored it as they walked away from the mountain.  

He smiled slightly that Eliza couldn't pick a restaurant... "Let's go the same cafe we went to yesterday, hm?" he said with a smile. He looked around to see if any mobs were around and none were to be seen, he giggled as she said she was blushing "Do I know how to make you blush...?" he said giggling. "If you really want me to make you blush I can..." he laughed again. He had just arrived at the border into the danger zone and do not see a mob anywhere which is good, they both didn't want any drama today..

"Yeah that's fine" she said with a smile. It didn't really matter where they would go really she just wanted to eat something.. and be with James ofcourse. Eliza was quite hungry and didn't care what she had to eat, as long as it atleast had a taste. Liz looked downd and squeezed beat's hand as a response. She was still blushing and couldn't stop, yet she didn't really care. Liz chuckled and looked up at Beatbox. "Watch out or I will make you blush just as much as I am" she said with a giggle. Liz had a few ideas up her sleeve to possibly make him blush. As they walked back into the safe zone again Liz was somewhat relieved that there wasn't a single mob to be seen. The two walked over to the café and Eliza happily hopped into the cozy, warm area. Liz looked around and pulled beat after her to the place they were sitting yesterday. The café wasn't crowded at all which was convenient. She let go of James' hand and sat down. 

"Make me blush as much as you are... and how do you think you're gonna do that...?" he chuckled with a smile. They eventually hit the same cafe they were at yesterday and he decided to sit next to her this time. Audio jumped on Eliza's lap and fell asleep there. "Brings memories doesn't it..." he giggled and gave a small laugh... "Memories of yesterday of course..." he chuckled again. "Wouldn't be hard to remember... hehehe..." he said as he thought of ordering pancakes again.

Liz frowned and laughed. "Are you challenging me me to make you blush? If so I accept it" she said with a serious look on her face, she was quite competative and sure wasn't going to lose on this one. It was funny to know that the boy had no single clue about what she was planning to do, and she would like to keep it a secret. Beatbox decided to sit down next to her which made her smile. She looked down at the little fox and nodded in response. "It sure does,  it reminds me of how cute audio is ofcourse" she said to tease him. It was a joke obviously as it did remind her of yesterday. As a waiter showed up infront of the table Liz ordered a plate of pancakes and some syrup. For a drink she ordered a simple glass of water. She thanked the man with a nod and looked back at Beatbox. "You still have time to jump out because I will make you blush like no tomorrow" she said in a mocking tone. She was quite confident about her "plan" working.

"Oh yeah...!?" he said with a happy yet challenging face. "Do your worst..." he said as he got closer to her. He knew that there is that much she could do to make him blush and he really wanted to challenge her on this. "Let's see me blush then..." he said to her with a challenging look. He thought to himself though "Oh god James... what have you gotten yourself into... maybe it wont be so bad... well... I like a challenge so... let see what she has in store..." still in his challenging face.

"fine" she said and immediatly threw her arms around his neck. Liz was competative and didn't even care about what dhe had to do. So, without thinking, she kissed him on, not on the cheek but on the lips. It was a short one yet it made Eliza blush immediatly as she realized what she had done. Without saying a single word she let go awkwardly looked at him. "was that.. good enough?" she said with an awkward smile. She felt somewhat guilty for just jumping right ontop of him without even asking, and it made her feel even more embarrassed. The waiter arrived as she awkwardly stared into the boy's eyes. He had a big plate with about 6 pancakes lying on it and put it down along with her glass of water. "Is there anything else you two would like?" the waiter asked in a calm tone. She looked at the plate and realized that it was for 2 people, the waiter would've probably guessed that she had ordered for both of them. Liz looked at beat, waiting for him to answer the waiter's question.

Beatbox was surprised that she threw her arm around him and gave him a kiss... not on the cheek... but the lips. James blushed immediately knowing that he lost the challenge... she said "was that... good enough?" and James tried to hide it and knew he lost "Y-yes..." he threw his head on the table and said "You win..." and the waiter came and asked the question and he said in return "I'd like a tea please...." he said in defeat. He was blushing hard and very red and didn't want to show her otherwise she knows she majorly won..

Liz giggled as she had officially won the challenge, he blushed which made her happy. As the boy threw his head onto the table she leaned forward. "Jaamees~ Why won't you look at mee.. If you don't get up I will do it againn"she said to tease him. She had fun messing around with him and even though she was still blushing she felt comfortable enough to actually say something like that.. Liz lifted the plate with pancakes and put it down  further away as she noticed that there were to glass plates underneath it. Liz put one down infront of James and one infront of herself. She took a slight sip of her glass of water and she furiously stabbed into the pancakes as she lifted the top one and brought it to her board with her knife.

James smiled and blushed more as she said what she said and he picked himself back up extremely red and was still trying to hide it with the plate with a pancakes Eliza gave him. He looked at the wall trying not to show Eliza that he was really blushing hard and coughed "You win Eliza... I love you..." he said with a giggle and sat in a weird way to try to stop his blushing but couldn't... he knew he lost and he knew he very well was in love and loves her so so much...

Eliza giggled and went closer to him as he hid his face. "You're adorable when you act like this" she said again to tease him. She gave him a cheek on her face and began to cut her pancake in pieces. The waiter arrived with James' tea and walked away. "I love you too" she said in a calm tone, immediatly followed up by a quick hug. Liz was however far too hungry to hug him for too long so after a few seconds she let go and smiled, staring at her pancake. 

She pinched her fork in multiple pieces and put the in her mouth, immediatly melting by the taste of it. Liz adored pancakes and it was weird that these were probably one of the best she had so far, which was ironic since this wasn't even real. She took another sip of her water and smiled.

He calmed down and took deep breath's and continued to eat his pancake which was... very delicious. He sat there trying to figure out what to say after she gave him a kiss... true it was a challenge almost... but he tried to figure something out. He looked at her and smiled he took a drink of his tea and waited for Eliza finish her sip of her water and James put his hand on her face he cant see and said "Since that was a challenge... here's a real one..." and moved her head to meet his for another quick kiss but not for a challenge. After the kiss he threw a cute face at her and tended back to his pancake.

As she finished taking a sip she was greeted by beatbox by another kiss. She didn't think that he would try to do something like that and it surprised her. Her cheeks flushed red once again as the boy backed off and acted like nothing happened. "Y-you adorable idiot. I still.. won" she mumbled, still confused by the fact that she had kissed her. The first one didn't make a huge impact on her as she was only thinking about beating him but this one came by surprise and sure made her cheeks go completely red. She slowly went back to eating with a confused look on her face, not really knowing how to react. She quickly took another sip from the cold water, trying to calm down a bit. 

Beatbox laughed as she called him a "adorable idiot" and said "yes... you still win..." and giggled as she wet back to her meal trying to stop blushing. He continued to eat but ended up finishing his. He turned back to Eliza and told her "But was mine good enough for you...." he giggled and gave her another hug this time he has his head on her shoulder for a second then looking at Eliza with a cute ":3" face and "wwwwaaaaaaasssss iiiiitttt?" he said with a childish but cute look.

In the mean time Liz was absolutely demolishing the pancake and looked as if she was murdering it. She had a big smile as she cut the pancake in pieces and shoved them into her mouh.. Her obsession with pancakes was probably running a bit out of hand. Liz nodded as a response to Beat saying that she won. With a full mouth she looked at him with a smile and a proud look. As she pushed another piece of pancake into her mouth she choked when they boy asked her if it was good enough. "D-don't be so mean to me-eee" She said after swallowing the piece of pancake. As she finished her plate she put it ontop of James' plate and took the last sip of her glass of water. 

As a waitress came by to take away their stuff a screen popped up infront of them  to pay for the food. Liz quickly pressed accept and crawled closer towards Beatbox. She laid her head down on his shoulder again and closed her eyes, letting out a slight yawn. Liz quickly put her hands infront of her nose as she sneezed, ketting out a quiet squeel along with it. She grabbed a tissue out of the box of tissues that was placed next to a small flower pot on the table. She cleaned her nose quickly, blushing slightly. Liz put her head back on his shoulder again and grabbed his arm whilst crawling even closer to him and closing her eyes. "I love you" she mumbled with a smile on her face